Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,645 members, 7,813,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1422) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1440977 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 5:08pm On Feb 21
sironyeka:
Good day House,
I have a pending shipment with tracking number.
It's been more than a month and no feedback.
Please who has an idea what shipping method it could be. I know it's not speedaf.

NIPOST is the courier. Check your Local PO next week.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toluene15: 5:25pm On Feb 21
fadahero:
I made an order since February 1st on AliExpress and still yet to receive it. Choice delivery, ASS method and all. I usually get my items on the 14th - 15th day after ordering. I wonder what went wrong.
What's the tracking status of yours?
Mine has been stuck at customs for over a week.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toluene15: 5:25pm On Feb 21
fadahero:
I made an order since February 1st on AliExpress and still yet to receive it. Choice delivery, ASS method and all. I usually get my items on the 14th - 15th day after ordering. I wonder what went wrong.
Update: Customs clearance completed for mine.
Check your tracking status
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sironyeka: 5:12am On Feb 22
Thank you

aieromon:

NIPOST is the courier. Check your Local PO next week.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Xpress24(m): 8:57am On Feb 22
samoy:
Pls, is klasha app working perfectly for me to use to make payment on Ali Express?
yes.
I use klasha
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Madrush: 10:21am On Feb 22
Good day guys. I have a pending Aliexpress shipment using DHL (It was a mistake, I didn't even check until after placing the order). Anyways as expected, I was charged custom duties (About 110k). I got a link via SMS to make the payment on their official payment portal. I tried paying several times but was unsuccessful, only for me to check back this morning and I'm seeing an almost 300% increase in the charges (Now 306k custom duties to pay), which is honestly ridiculous. Is this normal? I can't even get them on call via their customer care line and they're not very responsive via mails. I'd appreciate any assistance I can get on this. Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 12:03pm On Feb 22
Madrush:
Good day guys. I have a pending Aliexpress shipment using DHL (It was a mistake, I didn't even check until after placing the order). Anyways as expected, I was charged custom duties (About 110k). I got a link via SMS to make the payment on their official payment portal. I tried paying several times but was unsuccessful, only for me to check back this morning and I'm seeing an almost 300% increase in the charges (Now 306k custom duties to pay), which is honestly ridiculous. Is this normal? I can't even get them on call via their customer care line and they're not very responsive via mails. I'd appreciate any assistance I can get on this. Thanks.

If you have a penchant for some risk taking, you can try what I once did in similar circumstance. I refused to pay the duties and the package was returned to sender. I filed a dispute and got refunded. While this stunt may not end up as mine did, it's just something worth considering should you see paying this hefty sum as something you can't do.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonyzaks: 1:21pm On Feb 22
Wow, wow, wow. I cannot imagine that I will receive a tab I bought on Aliexpress on the 1st of February shipped via Singpost and got it today in Katsina State through NIPOST, I am very, very surprised, even though the tracking is stuck at " Insert into Demestic Bag" since 15th of February, 2024. kudus to NIPOST.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:35pm On Feb 22
mctfopt:

If you have a penchant for some risk taking, you can try what I once did in similar circumstance. I refused to pay the duties and the package was returned to sender. I filed a dispute and got refunded. While this stunt may not end up as mine did, it's just something worth considering should you see paying this hefty sum as something you can't do.
It's a risk worth taken and probably the best option. Worst case is for him to lose the shipping fee.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:38pm On Feb 22
tonyzaks:
Wow, wow, wow. I cannot imagine that I will receive a tab I bought on Aliexpress on the 1st of February shipped via Singpost and got it today in Katsina State through NIPOST, I am very, very surprised, even though the tracking is stuck at " Insert into Demestic Bag" since 15th of February, 2024. kudus to NIPOST.
That's 7 days to Kastina from Lagos. It's good and I hope they keep it that way. Their tracking usually terminates there or unsuccessful delivery (that'd be updated by your PO).
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:47pm On Feb 22
jboixxx:
It's a risk worth taken and probably the best option. Worst case is for him to lose the shipping fee.

Yes. I did it then with NIPOST EMS, asked to pay 70k in 2019 for one Xiaomi Mi 8 Lite Phone which was roughly $230. I ignored them and they shipped it back. Got refunded.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sheld(m): 7:06am On Feb 23
Catalyst4real:
Do you need to pay for items on eBay or AliExpress and don't want to get it at the crazy rates being advertised on various payments platforms?

Get in here.

Rate is fluid, but currently 770/$

Rules
1)Minimum order per session i take is $200 for eBay and $100 for AliExpress
2) I pay for items and ship to your given address
3) Use of reputable escrow is welcomed

WhatsApp

Please as anyone has seen or heard from @Catalyst4real

Looks like he's Dead or something.

Not picking up my calls or replying me messages for over 1 month now.

What he Ordered for me in December hasn't arrived and all I asked for was the update and tracking number and he has yet to pick up my calls or messages since January.

Please help me beg him if he's still alive to provide me with tracking information on the order.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by realone18(m): 1:37pm On Feb 23
Hello house,

My package has been stuck here since January. Placed the order in December. I've been to the PO and they said it's not with them yet.

Please, what can I do?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lajid: 4:38pm On Feb 23
Sheld:

What he Ordered for me in December hasn't arrived and all I asked for was the update and tracking number and he has yet to pick up my calls or messages since January.

Please help me beg him if he's still alive to provide me with tracking information on the order.

Month ke….

I still saw his status this month

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PotatoSalad(m): 6:14pm On Feb 23
Please o, is customs clearance since Feb 14th normal?
Have another item that came after that and customs clearance took only 2 days.
AliExpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:26pm On Feb 23
PotatoSalad:
AliExpress.
It is.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PotatoSalad(m): 8:01pm On Feb 23
jboixxx:
It is.
Thanks boss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:59pm On Feb 23
PotatoSalad:
AliExpress.

Relax! Your item will be cleared shortly!

Mine was cleared yesterday (got a Speedaf tracking update today) , counting from the same Feb 14th.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by PotatoSalad(m): 10:10pm On Feb 23
Olamak1:

Relax! Your item will be cleared shortly!

Mine was cleared yesterday (got a Speedaf tracking update today) , counting from the same Feb 14th.

jboixxx:
It is.

Clearance completed!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mrcalxy(m): 10:56am On Feb 24
realone18:
Hello house,

My package has been stuck here since January. Placed the order in December. I've been to the PO and they said it's not with them yet.

Please, what can I do?

Mine’s a Nov 11.11 order and stuck at the same spot. It’s a phone and I don’t even know if I should still be expecting it at this point considering the extended wait time. The post office has claimed they haven’t received it and if they did I’d have been notified.

Update!!!

I won’t be receiving the Phone as it’s declared content missing.

————

Does anyone have idea of how I can route the package via Speedaf instead of Nipost if I’m to order again?
The only shipping option is “AliExpress Standard Shipping”

Thanks

Cc
jboixxx

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 9:05pm On Feb 24
Mrcalxy:

Mine’s a Nov 11.11 order and stuck at the same spot. It’s a phone and I don’t even know if I should still be expecting it at this point considering the extended wait time. The post office has claimed they haven’t received it and if they did I’d have been notified.

Did you select AliExpress Standard shipping for the delivery?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Obviouslyblunt: 9:53pm On Feb 24
Sheld:

is there any update on this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by akseph1: 7:11am On Feb 25
Sheld:

Kindly post an update. Please
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mrcalxy(m): 1:16pm On Feb 25
BannedUser:

Did you select AliExpress Standard shipping for the delivery?

Sure! That's what I used.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Oyetboy(m): 8:47am On Feb 26
do you pay custom charges if u order a phone on aliexpress now?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 9:07am On Feb 26
Oyetboy:
do you pay custom charges if u order a phone on aliexpress now?

You may or may not. Logistics and duty payment is not an exact science.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sherozy(m): 9:32am On Feb 26
Good morning house. Please oh. Which virtual card do you guys use in making payments on Ali express asides chippa ...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 10:01am On Feb 26
sherozy:
Good morning house. Please oh. Which virtual card do you guys use in making payments on Ali express asides chippa ...

I use bitnob: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.bitnob

Best to use if you are into crypto.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sherozy(m): 11:33am On Feb 26
BannedUser:

I use bitnob: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.bitnob

Best to use if you are into crypto.
I have a bitnob account I get an error while trying to create it...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 12:27pm On Feb 26
sherozy:

I have a bitnob account I get an error while trying to create it...

Maybe you should speak with their support team.

These are other options on Binance Marketplace. But Bitnob has one of the lowest charges.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Trippledots(m): 6:24am On Feb 27
BannedUser:

Maybe you should speak with their support team.

These are other options on Binance Marketplace. But Bitnob has one of the lowest charges.

What about those not into crypto?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by vincentont(m): 11:52am On Feb 27
One of the items I bought recently has been on custom clearance since 21st of Feb while one also that was on custom clearance on the 24th has been delivered. And both items cost $10 each. I don't even know what to do if I should still be hopeful?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1419) (1420) (1421) (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: lsoul and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.