Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (1425) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1451045 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Obviouslyblunt: 1:02pm On Mar 08
I used to live in a different state and moved to a new state, I ordered for too items and forgot to change my default address. I only realized once items were shipped out. Items were shipped with Speedaf. Is there anything I can do?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CyberHustle: 1:12pm On Mar 08

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:09pm On Mar 08
Obviouslyblunt:
I used to live in a different state and moved to a new state, I ordered for too items and forgot to change my default address. I only realized once items were shipped out. Items were shipped with Speedaf. Is there anything I can do?

You can choose from the following options :
1. Go back to the former state, if convenient, and pick the parcels when they arrive.

2. Tell someone to collect them on your behalf and then Waybill to you.

3.Communicate with the Speedaf branch supervisor in the former state and tell him to send the parcel to their office in your new location, and be ready to pay for the service because they won't do it for free.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Obviouslyblunt: 10:15am On Mar 09
Olamak1:

You can choose from the following options :
1. Go back to the former state, if convenient, and pick the parcels when they arrive.

2. Tell someone to collect them on your behalf and then Waybill to you.

3.Communicate with the Speedaf branch supervisor in the former state and tell him to send the parcel to their office in your new location, and be ready to pay for the service because they won't do it for free.
thanks a lot. I can’t go back to the former state for now it’s quite a distance. The third option seems the most viable. Do you have an idea of how much they’ll charge? The items aren’t worth much but are kinda important to me. Thank you so much.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 11:10am On Mar 09
Obviouslyblunt:
thanks a lot. I can’t go back to the former state for now it’s quite a distance. The third option seems the most viable. Do you have an idea of how much they’ll charge? The items aren’t worth much but are kinda important to me. Thank you so much.

It won't cost more than 5k,

Give them your new address,

They would send it there
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Obviouslyblunt: 1:40pm On Mar 09
noobody:

They would send it there
Thank you so much. So the thing now is to wait for the item to arrive and for them to call me first.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 09
noobody:

They would send it there

That is it!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 5:58pm On Mar 09
Obviouslyblunt:
Thank you so much. So the thing now is to wait for the item to arrive and for them to call me first.

When the item arrives the country and then completes customs clearance in Lagos, you have to give it a close monitoring till it gets to Speedaf office in the former state. Immediately the tracking shows that it's been assigned to someone for delivery, quickly copy the phone number of the delivery guy and call him. Explanation and discussion should continue from there!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sheddyboy01(m): 10:05pm On Mar 09
noobody:

They would send it there
Can you help me pay for some items on AliExpress ?

How much would be your naira/dollar rate ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by noobody(m): 10:07pm On Mar 09
sheddyboy01:
Can you help me pay for some items on AliExpress ?

How much would be your naira/dollar rate ?

Come to WhatsApp
Rate is not very smiling but I can pay any amount needed.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mistercharles: 12:28pm On Mar 10
Brand new iPhone SE 2022 3rd generation
64gb phone and box 200k
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by vicarsenal(m): 12:31pm On Mar 10
Please, Has anyone here used Roqqu and Raven virtual cards before?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mistercharles: 7:34pm On Mar 10
mistercharles:
64gb phone and box 200k
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mistercharles: 9:50am On Mar 11
mistercharles:
64gb phone and box 200k
av
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pannyman(m): 4:34pm On Mar 12
Olamak1:

Don't be frustrated! This is purely a promotional strategy from AliExpress, and it is unbeatable! Unfortunately, many people don't know Ali's motive for attaching the $1.99 shipping fee. The rationale behind it is to ensure that you buy more of their products.

For instance, their Choice items are categorised into different groups, with defferent shipment rules attached to them. One group has it that in order to eliminate the $1.99 fee, you must buy a product or a combination of products that amounts to $10. Therfore, If what you're buying is below the $10 benchmark, you have to pay the shipping fee. It's so simple!

Besides, not all non-Choice items carry shipping fees. There are still some with free shipping if you know how to search your way out in order to locate stores selling such products.

Great explanation. I've taken advantage of this Choice promo to order high quality Baseus cables for cheap.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kelly12(m): 1:23pm On Mar 13
My parcel is stocked at LAGOS IMPC (AIR)INSERT ITEM INTO DOMESTIC BAG since on 29th of last Month, i went to my local post office to confirmed they said they have not received any parcel from Lagos yet
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 9:02am On Mar 14
Omo look how dry this thread has become, this year's anniversary sale sef go dy somehow for Nigerians, man no even fit get little things him need to stock up on some cheap sick deals, na wa o!

Ordinary $10 is about #17k now, that's just too terrible

It is well anyways!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lexrichy(m): 9:33am On Mar 14
icon91:
Omo look how dry this thread has become, this year's anniversary sale sef go dy somehow for Nigerians, man no even fit get little things him need to stock up on some cheap sick deals, na wa o!

It is well anyways!
very terrible i cant even order again.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by newman10(m): 5:14pm On Mar 14
Gentlemen, which payment method is acceptable by aliexpress please. All my cards are being rejected including my Stan chart dollar account card. All appeal are also denied as well. I just tire for them. Pls help me guys
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by vicarsenal(m): 8:41pm On Mar 14
newman10:
Gentlemen, which payment method is acceptable by aliexpress please. All my cards are being rejected including my Stan chart dollar account card. All appeal are also denied as well. I just tire for them. Pls help me guys

I'm using virtual USD card for now..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 8:49am On Mar 15
icon91:

It is well anyways!
If you are not getting up to 50% off any item you are buying on AliExpress, it's no bargain.
By the way seems this year sale will not be having "SPEND N SAVE" offers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by icon91(m): 9:49am On Mar 15
Encitee3991:

If you are not getting up to 50% off any item you are buying on AliExpress, it's no bargain.
By the way seems this year sale will not be having "SPEND N SAVE" offers

No matter the discount, its no bargain at all

I can recall something i bought last year anniversary sale for $76 @ rate of #764/$ bringing it to around #58k but now same good have been reduced to $55 at around 60% off which is great of course, but by today's rate its around $55 x 1700 = #93,500, there's no bargain at all, this country don finish full time

The way we glorify $ as if its our own currency baffles me a lot!

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by winnerhero: 6:56am On Mar 17
Obviouslyblunt:
Just call their customer care and explain it to them, it's as simple as that, you don't have to pay anything
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Obviouslyblunt: 10:17am On Mar 17
winnerhero:

Just call their customer care and explain it to them, it's as simple as that, you don't have to pay anything
where can I contact them please?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Wimkeh(m): 11:13am On Mar 17
sonssyo:
U see chipper Cash

You should report them to CBN. Someone reported Binance to CBN that’s why they went after them

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sonrexx: 2:01pm On Mar 17
Wimkeh:

You should report them to CBN. Someone reported Binance to CBN that’s why they went after them
🤣🤣🤣 visitor!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 7:09am On Mar 18
Wimkeh:

Imaginary,then I will start running from one aboki to the other,abeg I had fractured bones, this one is Ok for me,Abi will you be the one running around with zero cost attached grin abeg leave me and my hussle, in short let them take us back to where dollar was back then,eye government
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jayjayinfotips: 9:38am On Mar 18
$2000 Alibaba Checkout Available

Whatsapp only 07066470085
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Joeyjones(m): 4:03pm On Mar 18
Damn, what happened to Cainiao free shipping. This small item that I wanted to get for N850 is now N4233.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mjolnir: 4:38pm On Mar 18
so i made a purchase, it was on Choice FAST SHIPPING OF 3WEEKS, so I assumed it would be aliexpress shipping. but when I placed the order...i saw the tracking nos to be LP...this isn't the usual aliexpress shipping code that speedaff would deliver.

anybody knows who handles LP tracking number items?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 7:53pm On Mar 18
Mjolnir:
so i made a purchase, it was on Choice FAST SHIPPING OF 3WEEKS, so I assumed it would be aliexpress shipping. but when I placed the order...i saw the tracking nos to be LP...this isn't the usual aliexpress shipping code that speedaff would deliver.

anybody knows who handles LP tracking number items?

Relax! The parcel will be handed over to Speedaf shortly for final processing and dispatch to destination. But for you to be able to monitor the parcel on 'Speedaf site or app', you have to first use 'track24.net' or 'postal.ninja'. The reason for this is that the tracking number doesn't change automatically from LP.... to. 'NG.......' on AliExpress order page even after the parcel is handed over to Speedaf. So, you have to retrieve the speedaf tracking number yourself to enable you monitor the item.

Here's what to do:
A couple of days after the item is shipped, copy the 'LPxxxxxx' tracking number and paste it in track24.net or the latter, and you'd be able to see the corresponding speedaf tracking number beneath the displayed information. It normally shows as 'alternative tracking number'. You can copy it and use to monitor your item's movement on Speedaf site.

About 2 weeks ago, 2 of my orders experienced a similar boost. To say "I was shocked" when I first saw the attached LP..... number would be an understatement. But today, both items , as combined order, have been cleared by NCS and are awaiting delivery.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mjolnir: 8:53pm On Mar 18
Olamak1:

Relax! The parcel will be handed over to Speedaf shortly for final processing and dispatch to destination. But for you to be able to monitor the parcel on 'Speedaf site or app', you have to first use 'track24.net' or 'postal.ninja'. The reason for this is that the tracking number doesn't change automatically from LP.... to. 'NG.......' on AliExpress order page even after the parcel is handed over to Speedaf. So, you have to retrieve the speedaf tracking number yourself to enable you monitor the item.

Here's what to do:
A couple of days after the item is shipped, copy the 'LPxxxxxx' tracking number and paste it in track24.net or the latter, and you'd be able to see the corresponding speedaf tracking number beneath the displayed information. It normally shows as 'alternative tracking number'. You can copy it and use to monitor your item's movement on Speedaf site.

About 2 weeks ago, 2 of my orders experienced a similar boost. To say "I was shocked" when I first saw the attached LP..... number would be an understatement. But today, both items , as combined order, have been cleared by NCS and are awaiting delivery.

ok thanks, already got cleared customs and is with the local delivery company msg today...
i need the item b4 wkend..hence my concern.

from your narration I guess speedaff would call me 2moro or next.
thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1422) (1423) (1424) (1425) (1426) (1427) (1428) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Aramidenadia, victorogundepo0(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.