Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1464425 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
JESSE2:
AliExpreess standard shipping
I made the order 9th of march 2020
Nd the seller had extended the BP twice
OPEN IT
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rickylambert62: 6:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
Just picked up my Order of March 4th this morning,this whole stuff is time consuming.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofolam: 7:00pm On Jun 23, 2020
Rickylambert62:
Just picked up my Order of March 4th this morning,this whole stuff is time consuming.
What logistics company was it shipped with pls?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rickylambert62: 8:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
Mofolam:
What logistics company was it shipped with pls?
China mail bro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofolam: 8:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
BIko help my ministry oooo. Has anyone received package shipped with 4PX. I have at least 12 pending deliveries that has been stuck on * hand over to airline
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 9:53pm On Jun 23, 2020
eteebanky:
pls guys help me, I used master card ATM this time.....

According to here
"You may contact your bank to get detailed information or use another card/method instead."

You can try and not save the card you are using. If saved already, remove it. And try paying directly without saving it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nexusvibes(m): 10:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hello guys! A very good day to us all. Having a bit of problem here..
There is this gift of an iphone 8plus(Brand New) I am expecting from family abroad.
It was to be 11pro though, but haven read through a post here couple of months ago, of someone whom was sent a gift of an iphone X and was taxed roughly 200k by custom,
It kinda poses a threat accepting the offer so I'd be opting in for the 8plus.
I wanted to know if gifts from family are taxable and if there could be any better courier I could be refered as I have no such money to claim gift if any problem should come up.
Urgent Reply please!!
Thanks..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Martinkingjnr: 4:53am On Jun 24, 2020
Nexusvibes:
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Tajsagay(m): 7:39am On Jun 24, 2020
Mofolam:
BIko help my ministry oooo. Has anyone received package shipped with 4PX. I have at least 12 pending deliveries that has been stuck on * hand over to airline

My experience with 4px and other untracked mail is that 90% of them do get missing. A friend told me that that's because post office people usually steal take because after all, they can't be tracked

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofolam: 8:49am On Jun 24, 2020
Tajsagay:

My experience with 4px and other untracked mail is that 90% of them do get missing. A friend told me that that's because post office people usually steal take because after all, they can't be tracked
Lobatan
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nexusvibes(m): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2020
Is it not in the U.S
Martinkingjnr:
Oh! Norwey to Edo State, Nigeria.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lainwords098(m): 4:02pm On Jun 24, 2020
Estimated delivery period ends 2moro(AESS). Buyer protection still has about 60 days to go. I haven't recieved my parcel yet. Should i open dispute 2moro? Or dm the seller? Or what should i do!!! Or could it be at d PO already? I should go and check? Please advise i'm in ABK.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gidieberry(m): 6:10pm On Jun 24, 2020
lainwords098:
Estimated delivery period ends 2moro(AESS). Buyer protection still has about 60 days to go. I haven't recieved my parcel yet. Should i open dispute 2moro? Or dm the seller? Or what should i do!!! Or could it be at d PO already? I should go and check? Please advise i'm in ABK.
if your tracking is not showing parcel sent back to the seller, no bother open dispute till buyer's protection remains few hours
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by walemust(m): 9:27pm On Jun 24, 2020
With the current status does it mean I will be paying custom fee?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 9:30pm On Jun 24, 2020
Guys abeg after getting an email that my product has arrived it's destination country what's the maximum time till it gets to the nearest post office?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 10:00pm On Jun 24, 2020
walemust:
With the current status does it mean I will be paying custom fee?
wait for their mail or call, if they didn't and it shows processed, thank your God

Wait a minute, I'm seeing 'next process will start once clearance details are provided'. You sure say you never enter?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by walemust(m): 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2020
iKingsley:
wait for their mail or call, if they didn't and it shows processed, thank your God

Wait a minute, I'm seeing 'next process will start once clearance details are provided'. You sure say you never enter?
I got this mail from them

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 24, 2020
Toksade203 and the others that use aliexpress pls can u check the money for this ankers in naira for me??

Pics 1 and 2 separately

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
Heathrow44:
Toksade203 and the others that use aliexpress pls can u check the money for this ankers in naira for me??

Pics 1 and 2 separately

The Naira price depends on the bank you will be using to order
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Amocee: 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
Hello guys, one of my ordered products just arrived at destination country this evening on track 24 while it's still in transit on aliexpress. What's going on?
If truly it has arrived, when should I expect a message or phone call from the post office?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
genius43:

The Naira price depends on the bank you will be using to order

First bank
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:56pm On Jun 24, 2020
Heathrow44:

First bank

Not sure of their current exchange rate.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 11:28pm On Jun 24, 2020
walemust:
I got this mail from them
these people! They are about to ask for paper works from shipper or receiver. Either way, na money they want

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rajioba1: 11:34pm On Jun 24, 2020
Meister:
Guys abeg after getting an email that my product has arrived it's destination country what's the maximum time till it gets to the nearest post office?

When did you order it, seems it arrived early
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 12:02am On Jun 25, 2020
Rajioba1:

When did you order it, seems it arrived early

It's not been up to 3 weeks, I was surprised sef
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rajioba1: 12:15am On Jun 25, 2020
Meister:

It's not been up to 3 weeks, I was surprised sef

Chai... Na u o... Yanwen shipping is extremely fast singapore post is just useless, my package over 50 days in transit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by happy662(m): 5:56am On Jun 25, 2020
Rajioba1:

Chai... Na u o... Yanwen shipping is extremely fast singapore post is just useless, my package over 50 days in transit
is singapore post different from Alli express standard shipping?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rajioba1: 6:41am On Jun 25, 2020
happy662:
is singapore post different from Alli express standard shipping?
It's similar but it's freaking slow. Did you ship with AliExpress standard shipping?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by walemust(m): 6:43am On Jun 25, 2020
iKingsley:
these people! They are about to ask for paper works from shipper or receiver. Either way, na money they want
I suspected so the way they have been pushing it around custom since it arrived and seller no even gree reply me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 6:47am On Jun 25, 2020
Alozera:

Okay thanks man.
It's a long way from school, but I definitely have to travel to check it out tomorrow cos I just have 2days of BP left.

A big thank u to everyone that advised me in regards to my order that failed to get to me after almost 2weeks of showing delivered.. it finally got to my post office in school yesterday after traveling round many post offices..
I'm enjoying my brand new Xiaomi redmi note 8 after 95 days in transit via Aess.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by happy662(m): 7:12am On Jun 25, 2020
Rajioba1:

It's similar but it's freaking slow. Did you ship with AliExpress standard shipping?
yes, I did..

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.