Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,595 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1452349 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 1:25pm On Jun 27, 2020
monichannel:

Please what's the highest monthly transaction amount for Ecobank?
no idea.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pyrex23(m): 1:29pm On Jun 27, 2020
Meister:
Guys abeg after getting an email that my product has arrived it's destination country what's the maximum time till it gets to the nearest post office?

Jeez this was so fast. shocked shocked shocked
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by vicarsenal(m): 1:45pm On Jun 27, 2020
monichannel:

Please what is the monthly transaction limit for Ecobank?

Sorry, I don't know..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cheras(m): 8:16pm On Jun 27, 2020
Am available to handle all your Offerup phone verification using a real US number. It’s just 2k
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lainwords098(m): 8:35pm On Jun 27, 2020
cheras:
Am available to handle all your Offerup phone verification using a real US number. It’s just 2k

Same here. I'll do it for 1k guys.. ... And i'm available for any form of verification you need.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 11:39pm On Jun 27, 2020
lainwords098:

You mean you ordered on the 26th, 28th and 29th of may and you recieved them yesterday? Cool!!! Whats your location?

Yes..
Lagos
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by darkhorizon: 7:47am On Jun 28, 2020
semid4lyfe:

Neither.

Buy a bigger screen size non-smart Full HD TV, add some money to the change and get an android TV box.

For Android TV boxes, I recommend the Beelink GTking Pro and UGOOS AM6 Pro.

Hello, good morning sir. Please can I get a clearer picture of why Android or Smart TV's are not all that? I am about to buy a TCL 32" S65A this week. It's an Android TV with 1,8gb memory.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 8:47am On Jun 28, 2020
walemust:
I suspected so the way they have been pushing it around custom since it arrived and seller no even gree reply me

Whats sellers biz with customs
I paid customs duty for a dhl item like that last year.
6300 naira , for item worth 200usd..cant recall price seller put on it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kcsniper006: 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
Hello Guys, good afternoon.

I see this is a very well detailed thread on shopping from Aliexpress.
I have questions, abd if you dont mind id really like your insight.

Id like to buy a phone screen on Aliexpress, as my phone has gotten bad.
Question is im not sure where to look. I can see a lot of sellers, which have some nice prices but id really appreciate it if anyone who has bought something like that can make a referral. Or better how can i Know the sellers who are genuine?

Also, would it also be a good time to buy from Aliexpress?

Thanks a lot!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by vicarsenal(m): 2:58pm On Jun 28, 2020
kcsniper006:
Hello Guys, good afternoon.

I see this is a very well detailed thread on shopping from Aliexpress.
I have questions, abd if you dont mind id really like your insight.

Id like to buy a phone screen on Aliexpress, as my phone has gotten bad.
Question is im not sure where to look. I can see a lot of sellers, which have some nice prices but id really appreciate it if anyone who has bought something like that can make a referral. Or better how can i Know the sellers who are genuine?

Also, would it also be a good time to buy from Aliexpress?

Thanks a lot!

Read the the reviews of previous buyers that will tell you whether the product is good or not.. AE is safe your money is safe too...

Seems they are shipping out faster than before now..
When you are buying opt for
*Yanwen
*Cainao
as your preferred shipping method..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kcsniper006: 3:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
vicarsenal:

Read the the reviews of previous buyers that will tell you whether the product is good or not.. AE is safe your money is safe too...

Seems they are shipping out faster than before now..
When you are buying opt for
*Yanwen
*Cainao
as your preferred shipping method..

Thanks a lot for the response.
The shipping methods available are Free Shipping, EMS and DHL.
The others arent listed.

Is the Free shipping ok to use because the others are quite expensive
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 3:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
kcsniper006:

Thanks a lot for the response.
The shipping methods available are Free Shipping, EMS and DHL.
The others arent listed.

Is the Free shipping ok to use because the others are quite expensive

State the logistics company handling the free shipping.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kcsniper006: 3:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
genius43:

State the logistics company handling the free shipping.

AliExpress Standard Shipping
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2020
kcsniper006:

AliExpress Standard Shipping

It is okay
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by intergral(m): 4:48pm On Jun 28, 2020
Please i need urgent info... Is there anybody that recently bought phone from Aliexpress using DHL like May till date?... If yes, how long did it take you to get it?... Also how much is the custom charge that came with it?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dwaynestefan: 4:51pm On Jun 28, 2020
intergral:
Please i need urgent info... Is there anybody that recently bought phone from Aliexpress using DHL like May till date?... If yes, how long did it take you to get it?... Also how much is the custom charge that came with it?

Mine took 19days to get to me.
6days to me, after it was picked up by DHL
Luckily I didn't pay any custom duty.

But some other unlucky persons paid bout N23k custom duty fee for the RN9 Pro.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dwaynestefan: 4:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
intergral:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LTRAVIS(m): 6:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
Who can help make orders from aleixpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by intergral(m): 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2020
Dwaynestefan:

Mine took 19days to get to me.
6days to me, after it was picked up by DHL
Luckily I didn't pay any custom duty.

But some other unlucky persons paid bout N23k custom duty fee for the RN9 Pro.
wow thanks bro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 7:12pm On Jun 28, 2020
Sweet Deals... Na DHL kill dem Las Las sad

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by walemust(m): 9:41pm On Jun 28, 2020
earthrealm:

Whats sellers biz with customs
I paid customs duty for a dhl item like that last year.
6300 naira , for item worth 200usd..cant recall price seller put on it
I have paid their 23k, expecting my package tomorrow... If they don't bring it that's where we will enter the same trouser

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2020
nani667:
the second photo is Chinese version global ROM
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 11:36pm On Jun 28, 2020
nani667:

If you're interested in Realme phones i have realme 5 pro for sale
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bigrovar(m): 6:39am On Jun 29, 2020
intergral:
My took about 19 days too, the biggest hold up was having the item transfer from china mainline to hong-kong. Most sellers using Hong kong DHL services because it is cheaper. Hence an item would have to be sent there from the mainline. My device (oneplus 7t) took a whole 15 days to get to hong kong and get picked up by DHL. Between pick and getting to Nigeria it took about 3 days and 2 days with dhl. Fortunately I did not get any duty imposed. I was lucky.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bigrovar(m): 6:40am On Jun 29, 2020
Anyone here know how much gtbank is selling dollars now?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by xamiel4(m): 7:18am On Jun 29, 2020
My order on AExpress shows order completed but still shows dispatched to Nigeria on other tracking sites
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by walemust(m): 7:36am On Jun 29, 2020
bigrovar:
Anyone here know how much gtbank is selling dollars now?
390 as at yesterday

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Agparis100: 7:49am On Jun 29, 2020
[quote author=Dwaynestefan post=91168362][/quote]
What tracking website is this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dwaynestefan: 8:39am On Jun 29, 2020
Agparis100:

What tracking website is this?
DHL
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ikare(m): 9:07am On Jun 29, 2020
Pls What does ds mean? I called d post office but they said it hasn't arrived yet

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonididdy(m): 9:40am On Jun 29, 2020
ikare:
Pls What does ds mean? I called d post office but they said it hasn't arrived yet
The truth is this graph is automated to move daily irrespective of where your order is at the time.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by henrygold100: 9:59am On Jun 29, 2020
Pls can two or three devices be plugged in one step down transformer or must it be one step down, one transformer

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: ezybaba(m), Newboy1102

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.