Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (168) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1460636 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
SpicyMimi:

That's expensive oooh....now I get it. Which bank can I use to get it cheaper? And is it advisable to order for a dress that would be worn at least 1st week of August now?

GTB is the cheapest currently at between ₦390/391.

I won't advise you to make that order because logistics is messed up currently. Source locally.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpicyMimi(f): 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
genius43:

GTB is the cheapest currently at between ₦390/391.

I won't advise you to make that order because logistics is messed up currently. Source locally.
Oh wow! Thank you very much cry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Alozera:
Hi guys, please help me figure this out..
I got this email about my order enter Nigeria today but I dunno which other it is because the tracking number is different from the ones on AliExpress

I've had two messages like this in my mail too in the last 72hrs. Number did not tally with order number or tracking number. What I did was to check my 24track app to see the two orders updated as having reached Nigeria, so I was able to guess what items the two mails referred to.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2020
aieromon:

You can track using the new number. Track24 will show the update from the old to the new number. It looks like an unregistered package so tracking ends at this point.

How's your new phone?

Ok bro, am just apprehensive about knowing which package it is as it has no name attached to it and I have up to 30 pending others.
As for my new phone, am very impressed. Xiaomi is really good. Thanks for asking
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valto(m): 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
SpicyMimi:

That's expensive oooh....now I get it. Which bank can I use to get it cheaper? And is it advisable to order for a dress that would be worn at least 1st week of August now?
using access bank card is suicidal, they deducts #445 per usd. try and use gtb or zenith bank mastercard @#391 per usd. infact i just received a 23usd refund from ali express credited@ 391per usd(zenith bank mastercard)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpicyMimi(f): 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
Valto:
using access bank card is suicidal, they deducts #445 per usd. try and use gtb or zenith bank mastercard @#391 per usd. infact i just received a 23usd refund from ali express credited@ 391per usd(zenith bank mastercard)
Oh thank you very much! What was your refund based upon? You didn't receive your items on time too?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
ceaser:

I've had two messages like this in my mail too in the last 72hrs. Number did not tally with order number or tracking number. What I did was to check my 24track app to see the two orders updated as having reached Nigeria, so I was able to guess what items the two mails referred to.

I see.. it will be an uphill task for me considering the number of orders I have and they were almost ordered and shipped at the same time
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valto(m): 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
SpicyMimi:

Oh thank you very much! What was your refund based upon? You didn't receive your items on time too?
i cancelled a day after making order. i saw a cheaper option elsewhere.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpicyMimi(f): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
Valto:
I am soooooo confused right now! I need to get a dress for someone but can't find it here in Lagos. I don't know if I should take the risk to order on Aliexpress or just forget it. Need it for August by God's Grace.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
Alozera:

Ok bro, am just apprehensive about knowing which package it is as it has no name attached to it and I have up to 30 pending others.
As for my new phone, am very impressed. Xiaomi is really good. Thanks for asking

Check for orders shipped via Cainaio Super Economy Global whose tracking number starts with S000*****

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
SpicyMimi:

I am soooooo confused right now! I need to get a dress for someone but can't find it here in Lagos. I don't know if I should take the risk to order on Aliexpress or just forget it. Need it for August by God's Grace.

Forget it please

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpicyMimi(f): 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
aieromon:

Forget it please
Thank you cry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Darlinx01(m): 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
Opened dispute on saturday, got my money today, dat was fast ryt?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 6:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
Valto:

StanbicIBTC too may have reasonable deals. I used their cards massively on AE during that recession that occured in ex-president GEJ's regime. I think their exchange was reasoble because they are more like a foreign owned bank. I don't know if they still maintain that good rate though.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
aieromon:

Check for orders shipped via Cainaio Super Economy Global whose tracking number starts with S000*****

Thanks.. I've seen the culprit ��
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
SpicyMimi:

With the serious delays in shipping and delivery, I don't think it's worth it.

An item I ordered last week was shipped yesterday. The BP read 89 days remaining. It used to be 60 days pre-covid.

By the way, one useless AE seller like that that gave me a wrong tracking number that belonged to another buyer in Nigeria (I discovered it was wrong due to a serious disconnect between the time he claimed to have shipped my order and the time shown on the tracking number provided as "item shipped". That was in April. I opened dispute straight and got my refund. I still plan to blacklist that seller for being fraudulent. But i kept tracking that number to know where it ended.

5 days ago, after almost 2 months of inactivity the tracking finally showed "sorting in Lagos" and yesterday showed final delivery. Guess at what place? - Kaduna. grin

Meanwhile na Ogun State be the destination for my order cheesy Crazy seller that was.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by JESSE2(m): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
Valto:
How many days does it take b4 u where refunded?
Bcus i cancelled an order two days ago,but they haven't refund me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valto(m): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
JESSE2:

about 10days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 7:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
JESSE2:

Refund for cancelled orders (before shipping) may likely be faster than for failed deliveries or faulty products (which usually takes place at BP expiration or at delivery respectively).

My refunds (at BP expiration) usually takes 5 working days on GTBank.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpicyMimi(f): 7:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
ceaser:

An item I ordered last week was shipped yesterday. The BP read 89 days remaining. It used to be 60 days pre-covid.

By the way, one useless AE seller like that that gave me a wrong tracking number that belonged to another buyer in Nigeria (I discovered it was wrong due to a serious disconnect between the time he claimed to have shipped my order and the time shown on the tracking number provided as "item shipped". That was in April. I opened dispute straight and got my refund. I still plan to blacklist that seller for being fraudulent. But i kept tracking that number to know where it ended.

5 days ago, after almost 2 months of inactivity the tracking finally showed "sorting in Lagos" and yesterday showed final delivery. Guess at what place? - Kaduna. grin

Meanwhile na Ogun State be the destination for my order cheesy Crazy seller that was.
Oh sooooooo sad! This just got me sad mehn.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valto(m): 7:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
SpicyMimi:

hmm. August is not far again, maybe u should try your luck sha.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 7:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
ceaser:

grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 8:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
SpicyMimi:

They must not use 4px
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by hairyman(m): 8:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
Please who knows which bank has the best rates today
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lainwords098(m): 8:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
Alozera:
Hi guys, please help me figure this out..
I got this email about my order enter Nigeria today but I dunno which other it is because the tracking number is different from the ones on AliExpress

How do you guys recieve email updates?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
lainwords098:

How do you guys recieve email updates?

Through the email you used in opening AliExpress.
It comes whenever there's an update especially for tracked parcels..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 9:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
Harpheez50:
Hello. I’m about to order some products on Alibaba. I don’t know if I can pay $574 using my gtbank card. I’ve been using it for less than $50 payments.

It's either you get a dollar card or talk to seller about your issue; that your bank has a maximum amount allowed. Suggest he split the payment. Judging from the last time I had this issue you may just be in luck. If seller agrees, pay with two GTB card grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Harpheez50: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
mctfopt:

It's either you get a dollar card or talk to seller about your issue; that your bank has a maximum amount allowed. Suggest he split the payment. Judging from the last time I had this issue you may just be in luck. If seller agrees, pay with two GTB card grin

Thanks how I wish I knew this before now I would have instructed the supplier to split it into two where I can pay first half today and second half tomorrow being new month.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 10:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
I have been hearing custom duty ...

I hope it won't affect a product of 18 dollars

Because I am about to order for an Alcatel lcd of 18-19$ max...

Can anyone enlighten me?

Anyone!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 11:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
Harpheez50:

Thanks how I wish I knew this before now I would have instructed the supplier to split it into two where I can pay first half today and second half tomorrow being new month.

Not too late. You can always borrow card from a very trusted friend or sibling. The trust has to be 500% to get someone to handover their card details grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cheras(m): 11:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
lainwords098:

Guys i do it for 1K
Oga do your business. Why not do your own advert? Guys be careful not to lose your hard earned money. This is the nature of a scammer. His account was registered 10days ago
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpicyMimi(f): 11:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
SpeedRacer:

They must not use 4px
Oh whats 4px? The shipment available when I checked was Aliexpress shipping something.

(1) (2) (3) ... (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) (171) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.