Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1436124 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (1438) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:14am On Nov 12, 2019
TomorrowToday:
Hi all, I want to order a couple of items from different sellers in Aliexpress, I want to know, will the items be all seal in one bag and shipped to Nig or will they be sent separately such that I have to pay NIPOST money for each?
Same store = 1 package. Different stores = different packages. Not all packages are paid for at NIPOST.

0.1g - 0.49g = N200 and ≥0.5g = N500
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gidieberry(m): 8:04am On Nov 12, 2019
gidieberry Accessories Hub

Patronize for the following products which are genuine and industry standard;

QC 3.0 CHARGERS
1) KUULAA 18W Charger = #2,000
2) TOPK 30W Charger {3 ports} = #2,600
3) TOPK 2 Ports QC3.0= #2,300

USB CABLES
1) KUULAA 2.4A Micro Usb {1m} = #1,000
2) KUULAA 2.4A Micro Usb {0.5m} = #700
3) KUULAA 3A USB type C {1m} = #1,000
4) KUULAA 60W Type C to Type C cable {1m}= #1,600

EAR PIECE
1) UIISII HM7 = #3,000

ORIGINAL CLASS 10 MEMORY CARD with SD Adapter
1) SanDisk 32G Memory Card = #2,500
2) SanDisk 64G Memory Card= #4,100

OTHER PRODUCTS ARE COMING SOON, STAY TUNED..

Prices are FIRM and NON NEGOTIABLE
Payment is via Bank transfer and it's Payment before Delivery

My Location is Ibadan, Oyo State

DELIVERY is nationwide via;
1) NIPOST Registered Mail
Estimated Delivery Period is 3-6 working days
2)Waybill via Interstate Transport medium (NURTW Buses)
3)Hand to hand delivery for Ibadan residents

Click HERE to go to my main thread for feedback, reviews and comments

To reach me faster on whatsapp CLICK HERE

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iSage: 8:22am On Nov 12, 2019
I have been getting this error lately when I try to make payments with my GTB MasterCard which I have been using for a while to make payments on AliExpress and yes I've changed currency to USD in settings. How can I fix this ?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TomorrowToday: 8:24am On Nov 12, 2019
jboixxx:
Same store = 1 package. Different stores = different packages. Not all packages are paid for at NIPOST. ≤0.49g = N200 and ≥0.5g = N500
Ok thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 8:28am On Nov 12, 2019
Opened a dispute... I don't trust the seller again ordered an item from him July 7 waited for 2 months nothing came... Opened a dispute and he told me cancel it that he'll solve the issue for me,only to told by him again that the parcel is nowhere to be found

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IDeadshotz(m): 9:38am On Nov 12, 2019
officialfestus:
Opened a dispute... I don't trust the seller again ordered an item from him July 7 waited for 2 months nothing came... Opened a dispute and he told me cancel it that he'll solve the issue for me,only to told by him again that the parcel is nowhere to be found
Since you didn't open dispute nor request extension of Buyers Protection it's been above 60 days and also I think AliExpress would have paid the money out to the seller
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IDeadshotz(m): 9:39am On Nov 12, 2019
iSage:
I have been getting this error lately when I try to make payments with my GTB MasterCard which I have been using for a while to make payments on AliExpress and yes I've changed currency to USD in settings. How can I fix this ?
It has Happened to me before only that on my case I was deducted but later refunded automatically in less than 24hrs then after the refund I tried ordering again and it was successful
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 9:42am On Nov 12, 2019
IDeadshotz:

Since you didn't open dispute nor request extension of Buyers Protection it's been above 60 days and also I think AliExpress would have paid the money out to the seller
I just opened
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eddycliff(m): 5:19pm On Nov 12, 2019
Has anybody ordered from wish online shop before?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iSage: 6:13pm On Nov 12, 2019
IDeadshotz:

It has Happened to me before only that on my case I was deducted but later refunded automatically in less than 24hrs then after the refund I tried ordering again and it was successful

They are not even deducting the money in this case
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toks203: 7:27pm On Nov 12, 2019
Hello guys, Please I have got 2 issues with Aliexpress.
1. I ordered for a good then it was awaiting payment processing, so I switched to my other account to order something else.
I couldn’t switch back to the account that award awaiting payment but got an email that it was verified. I can’t login into that account anymore as it says login with a computer.

What do I do guys?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:37pm On Nov 12, 2019
Toks203:
Hello guys, Please I have got 2 issues with Aliexpress.
1. I ordered for a good then it was awaiting payment processing, so I switched to my other account to order something else.
I couldn’t switch back to the account that award awaiting payment but got an email that it was verified. I can’t login into that account anymore as it says login with a computer.

What do I do guys?
Do as instructed - login via a PC for verification. This happens when you switch accounts intermittently or you open same account on different devices that are miles apart (from personal experience).

If you don't have access to a PC at the moment, login using your email provider.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toks203: 8:39pm On Nov 12, 2019
jboixxx:
Do as instructed - login via a PC for verification. This happens when you switch accounts intermittently or you open same account on different devices that are miles apart (from personal experience).

If you don't have access to a PC at the moment, login using your email provider.
. Thanks �
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toks203: 8:40pm On Nov 12, 2019
Another issue is; I got debited by access bank today on an order that states “closed” on Aliexpress. What do I do?..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by osic(m): 9:04pm On Nov 12, 2019
Guys my brother called me now, he was at the local post office today to recieve his item (2 watches) they said the item he was expecting has already been picked by him but he didn't pick it up. What can he do. This is his first time of buying from AliExpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dabosuker(m): 9:14pm On Nov 12, 2019
osic:
Guys my brother called me now, he was at the local post office today to recieve his item (2 watches) they said the item he was expecting has already been picked by him but he didn't pick it up. What can he do. This is his first time of buying from AliExpress.

I think this is between him and the post office. He can request to see an identification of the supposed receiver of the item. Usually you don't get to pick up items without signing off with an identification. It should be simple to see where the problem lies.

The post office should provide details of the recipient, they should have it on record.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toks203: 9:23pm On Nov 12, 2019
Toks203:
Another issue is; I got debited by access bank today on an order that states “closed” on Aliexpress. What do I do?..
Please any solution to this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by venahoro(m): 10:17am On Nov 13, 2019
jboixxx:
They don't ship to 9ja but you can try your luck!
chief! I made an order on AliExpress and immediately it was closed, afterwards I was debited by my bank for the transaction.
What do I do?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mrford(m): 11:58am On Nov 13, 2019
venahoro:
chief! I made an order on AliExpress and immediately it was closed, afterwards I was debited by my bank for the transaction.
What do I do?

I had same issue. I think it will be automatically refunded. My only concern is the time duration of the refund. In my own case I had to reorder the item again. Which has been shipped. Still awaiting the refund. Someone with similar experience should throw more light.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:46pm On Nov 13, 2019
venahoro:
What do I do?
You wait! Refund is automatic in case of cancelled order but it can take days sha.

Duration of refund seems to be on based on your account level/standing.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mrford(m): 1:26pm On Nov 13, 2019
jboixxx:
You wait! Refund is automatic in case of cancelled order but it can take days sha.

Duration of refund seems to be on based on your account level/standing.

What does the bolded mean? Mine says Gold member, is that what you meant?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Toks203: 2:31pm On Nov 13, 2019
Hello house, am I the only one experiencing the same page keeps refreshing on this NIPOST website each time I want to track an international item?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 3:01pm On Nov 13, 2019
Mrford:

What does the bolded mean? Mine says Gold member, is that what you meant?
You gerrit, boss.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acorntree(m): 5:52pm On Nov 13, 2019
if you need cheap andgood quality memory card you can order through this link.

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/kdXkPDP1v

I just got 32G lexar memory card from there at the rate of #1150. Though its very cheap but also of good quality. these memory card are original memory card from Korea, well package. the seller will ship through aliexpress standard shipping, which is Singapore post. the memory cards arrived here around 2wks. so these are the test I performed on the memory card using h2test. the writing speed is 10.6mb/s and reading speed 18.4mb/s.

what's h2test software? h2test is desktop software you can use to test the quality, the real capacity of memory card and flash drive. it perform write and read operation on memory card. a fake memory card will always produce errors after writing and reading activities are carried out on it.

I'm not affiliated to the seller in any way, I just feel like sharing because most Nigeria who order from there always keep it as secret from others. The seller has so many positive reviews and Many Nigerian do order from there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acorntree(m): 6:29pm On Nov 13, 2019
osic:

But post office official always request for means of identification b4 releasing package now!! maybe someone close to your brother impersonated him.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kefidoh(m): 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2019
[Shenzhen] [Post Shenzhen International Mail Exchange Bureau] returned, remarks: security check returned

2019-11-11 18:05:42

This is what I got while I tracked my package today. Please house what does this mean? Thank you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acorntree(m): 8:41pm On Nov 13, 2019
kefidoh:
[Shenzhen] [Post Shenzhen International Mail Exchange Bureau] returned, remarks: security check returned

2019-11-11 18:05:42

This is what I got while I tracked my package today. Please house what does this mean? Thank you.

you won't receive anything? the package has been returned back. I've similar situation and waited for over two months b4 I open dispute and I was refunded
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dgitrader(m): 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2019
acorntree:
if you need cheap andgood quality memory card you can order through this link.

https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/kdXkPDP1v

I just got 32G lexar memory card from there at the rate of #1150. Though its very cheap but also of good quality. these memory card are original memory card from Korea, well package. the seller will ship through aliexpress standard shipping, which is Singapore post. the memory cards arrived here around 2wks. so these are the test I performed on the memory card using h2test. the writing speed is 10.6mb/s and reading speed 18.4mb/s.

what's h2test software? h2test is desktop software you can use to test the quality, the real capacity of memory card and flash drive. it perform write and read operation on memory card. a fake memory card will always produce errors after writing and reading activities are carried out on it.

I'm not affiliated to the seller in any way, I just feel like sharing because most Nigeria who order from there always keep it as secret from others. The seller has so many positive reviews and Many Nigerian do order from there.

You r a good person. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gazzy88(m): 4:52am On Nov 14, 2019
intergral:
There must be something going on with Aliexpress Standard shipping... Abeg I'm tire till, they fix their shit I'm not buy anything from there....
And if this problem is from Nipost then with the bunch of complains Aliexpress will receive, they might stop shipping to Nigeria
AliExpress can never stop shipping to Nigeria. That's too risky for them to do. You know how much they make from Nigeria daily? Come to worse, they might open a base here in naija. Nigeria is hotcake for any serious company for sales.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gazzy88(m): 4:53am On Nov 14, 2019
jboixxx:

only those that are ignorant of the present situation of NIPOST or those that want to benefit from it will complain or open dispute at once. Best is to ask the seller to extend buyer's protection. I've got items in 9ja byt awaiting delivery for over 3weeks; I had to requeat for extention of buyer's protection (delivery confirmation)
Same here too. Yanwen would say item has arrived naija but you won't get it from nipost until after 3 weeks. Something isn't right with nipost of late.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gazzy88(m): 4:59am On Nov 14, 2019
Aceed:
Oga jboixxx abeg no vex ooo help me check this ones

S00000053945961 (this one don dey count another 33days after the first 45-60days)

UR813653524CN

Mah open dispute
Go to your post office. It could be lying there waiting for daddy.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kefidoh(m): 6:26am On Nov 14, 2019
acorntree:

you won't receive anything? the package has been returned back. I've similar situation and waited for over two months b4 I open dispute and I was refunded

This is serious. After waiting for almost two months.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (1438) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.