Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1452888 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 1:29am On Jul 16, 2020
Fantasy427:
Hi guys please help am a bit confused here i checked my tracking number using track24 website nd got the first picture showing my package has arrived since on the 8th of this month.... I looked it up using track24 app and my package is still at despatch to oversee. Which one should i work with please

Manually refresh the app, it misbehaves sometimes. What the site says is correct. You can also use global.canaio.com to confirm
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 1:45am On Jul 16, 2020
ceaser:
So I lost a dispute today. I filed dispute 72hrs after purchase protection expiry.

Tracking showed that item has been in transit for 126 days, and has an "expired" status on 24track and 17track apps. No information that suggests it has gotten to destination and local PO has not informed of any arrival. Items ordered earlier than this item on Cainao have arrived.

I've appealed though, and I demand they show me a screenshot of their own tracking information that showed "waiting for pick-up" status.

Wait for five days and appeal. AE is automatically handing out invalid judgement on all dispute opened after purchase protection ran out.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Moziano22(m): 6:12am On Jul 16, 2020
;DPlease what will I insert in this box (enter a ZIP/Postal Code)
new bies tho
pls someone should reply me I need to know urgently
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ikare(m): 6:19am On Jul 16, 2020
Pls how do i go about this? My package took long to arrive so i opened a dispute. I got a refund n then d package arrived n was delivered. I want to pay back d refund.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Midex88(m): 6:30am On Jul 16, 2020
ikare:
Pls how do i go about this? My package took long to arrive so i opened a dispute. I got a refund n then d package arrived n was delivered. I want to pay back d refund.

You are a great person. Keep it up

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 7:02am On Jul 16, 2020
Fantasy427:
Hi guys please help am a bit confused here i checked my tracking number using track24 website nd got the first picture showing my package has arrived since on the 8th of this month.... I looked it up using track24 app and my package is still at despatch to oversee. Which one should i work with please

Track with cainao global or 17track.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 7:03am On Jul 16, 2020
BoldassBadasser:
Please house what do you advice I should do.. My buyers protection right expired today and I have already open dispute prior to the expiration and aliexpress had deemed it invalid and right now I just got to knew that my item had arrived Nigeria since 9th of this month. Should I cancel dispute and tell the seller to extend buyer's protection right ?

Message seller to extend your BP and cancel the dispute, you aren't even going to win the dispute anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chibu4u2(m): 8:55am On Jul 16, 2020
ikare:

Chat up the seller and explain that you've received the item and your money back and that you want to pay back for the item. They will tell you what to do.

But I guess the usual way is after chatting up the seller, you make payment for same product including shipping fee but tell the seller not to send the item. Then you go to your aliexpress order page and confirm you have received the item. That way aliexpress will pay the owner immediately.

PS for others too that have receive refund and still get the item later try chatting up the seller and pay back coz it's a difficult time for the seller too and not easy for them too.

7 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 9:36am On Jul 16, 2020
ikare:

When did you place the order
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Moziano22(m): 9:51am On Jul 16, 2020
Moziano22:
new bies tho
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by thormeydey: 9:58am On Jul 16, 2020
ikare:

Please be guided on this. Chat AliExpress CC first, then do as you are told by the "human" Cc.
Stop chatting the seller if you have been refunded after BP expiration. It seems the sellers get double payment. Thanks

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by thormeydey: 9:59am On Jul 16, 2020
Moziano22:

Search Nipost website for your zipcode
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Moziano22(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2020
thormeydey:

Search Nipost website for your zipcode
tankx boss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 10:39am On Jul 16, 2020
thormeydey:

Please be guided on this. Chat AliExpress CC first, then do as you are told by the "human" Cc.
Stop chatting the seller if you have been refunded after BP expiration. It seems the sellers get double payment. Thanks
exactly, because seller always says since it's 'Aliexpress standard shipping' your money is safe. And whenever dispute of orders shipped with AliExpress standard shipping comes up, AliExpress handles it right away
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 10:51am On Jul 16, 2020
Moziano22:
new bies tho
For instance I am staying in Lagos, Isolo. If you Google "Isolo Lagos zip/postal code" it's going to show you 100261. All you need to do is Google your location(state where you live and town) and add zip/postal code

If that is too broad for you. I would suggest using this site. https://nigeriapostcodes.com it has a list of all zip/postal codes in Nigeria
Hope this helps.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Doveflies(m): 11:02am On Jul 16, 2020
Fantasy427:
Same thing happened to me....
Ur item is already in Nigeria...
Just wait for PO call/text
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lainwords098(m): 12:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
Google voice available BTW. 5k check signature
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by johnnyholtby(m): 12:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
track24 and nipost site show package is in Nigeria but aliexpress, canaio and 17track still showing package dispatched oversees (order shipped with AESS). abeg i no understand o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 12:44pm On Jul 16, 2020
Hello guys, I need a referral coupon urgently ..

Anyone who wants to open a new Aliexpress Account should hit me up or quote this message..

Gracias
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chibu4u2(m): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2020
johnnyholtby:
track24 and nipost site show package is in Nigeria but aliexpress, canaio and 17track still showing package dispatched oversees (order shipped with AESS). abeg i no understand o

Same here.
I no even understand my own self. All other sites are showing dispatched to overseas postal but this is what track 24 site is showing

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
johnnyholtby:
If nipost site is saying it's in Nigeria then its in Nigeria. Normally if it's not yet in the country then no result would be shown at all.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 2:42pm On Jul 16, 2020
I just placed an order and it's upto four days ....the seller has not shipped it, I contacted him and he said it will be shipped within three days. It's up to 3days now he has not shipped my goods
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 3:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
Men are lucky ooo see despatched to overseas everywhere, my order of June 4th haven't even been dispatched to overseas and has been stuck at hand over to airline, I'm practically phone less

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valto(m): 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2020
adeniranfam:
I just placed an order and it's upto four days ....the seller has not shipped it, I contacted him and he said it will be shipped within three days. It's up to 3days now he has not shipped my goods
cancel order angry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 4:30pm On Jul 16, 2020
adeniranfam:
Cancel. He's not a good seller. Delays like this isn't a good sign.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
HarrierJumpJet:
Men are lucky ooo see despatched to overseas everywhere, my order of June 4th haven't even been dispatched to overseas and has been stuck at hand over to airline, I'm practically phone less
Don't listen to anybody that tells you PATIENCE IS THE KEY. cry It's not that easy. But finally you go wait wink Patience is really the key
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by johnnyholtby(m): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lemonz:

If nipost site is saying it's in Nigeria then its in Nigeria. Normally if it's not yet in the country then no result would be shown at all.
thanks bro. please do you have any idea how long it's gonna take for the package to reach me. btw i'm in osogbo.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 5:11pm On Jul 16, 2020
johnnyholtby:
thanks bro. please do you have any idea how long it's gonna take for the package to reach me. btw i'm in osogbo.
Nahh. I don't really know about that. So I can't say. By the way how many days has your package been on its way?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2020
Valto:
cancel order angry

He just shipped it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by thormeydey: 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2020
johnnyholtby:

2-3 weeks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2020
adeniranfam:

He just shipped it
And the wait begins...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 5:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
Lemonz:

And the wait begins...
grin cheesy I don die oooo....I go request for refund if I no see am b4 August 20

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.