Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1452910 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 11:33am On Jul 17, 2020
BoldassBadasser:
Please house what do you advice I should do.. My buyers protection right expired today and I have already open dispute prior to the expiration and aliexpress had deemed it invalid and right now I just got to knew that my item had arrived Nigeria since 9th of this month. Should I cancel dispute and tell the seller to extend buyer's protection right ?

Have you received your item ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 17, 2020
Harpheez50:

I went to the post office yesterday to get updates on my package because it stuck on dispatched to oversees since March 22. I gave them tracking number to my surprise it arrived surulere post office yesterday.
yes you are right... same with mine... i got to the post office at university of lagos and they were like did we call u.. omo i change it for them and i was shouting that even before aliexpress will refund me they want to see proof... and that was how i gave them the tracking number of a shoe i order since February... they check and traced it... where it was in the post office... dust have finished the carton chai... i was like you guys wouldnt update or call or text... they were jus looking like morons and they still billed me 1500 to pick the package.. so if i didn't make move and i was still waiting for them to call me or text me... thats how i will be jonzing

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 11:53am On Jul 17, 2020
Pascalville:
yes you are right... same with mine... i got to the post office at university of lagos and they were like did we call u.. omo i change it for them and i was shouting that even before aliexpress will refund me they want to see proof... and that was how i gave them the tracking number of a shoe i order since February... they check and traced it... where it was in the post office... dust have finished the carton chai... i was like you guys wouldnt update or call or text... they were jus looking like morons and they still billed me 1500 to pick the package.. so if i didn't make move and i was still waiting for them to call me or text me... thats how i will be jonzing
Just imagine. Those guys are truly stupid in a special way...honestly. I can't believe they opened mouth to say "did we call you" So if they leave them they won't call you to take the package. And 1500 is too much of a charge for shoes. Why are Nigerians always trying to spoil life for other Nigerians. They will give you a position to fill in an organization and you'd immediately start acting like they are forcing you to do work. Immediately start cheating others and acting nonchalant.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 12:08pm On Jul 17, 2020
Pascalville:

Nawa o.. but I still feel they reaped you off.. My post office is in Abia State and and it's not a general post office, but yet I've never paid more than N500 for any pair of shoe I've ordered. I still wonder why a post office in Lagos which is the first contact state in Nigeria should charge that much.
On the part of nipost, I think there's no checks against indiscipline no more that's why anybody can behave anyhow and still have the guts to talk to people anyhow when they're wrong..
If not that DHL is too expensive, nobody for dey reason then sef.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 12:09pm On Jul 17, 2020
Pascalville:

How long does it takes for your shoe to arrive pls
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 12:33pm On Jul 17, 2020
Please I used the postal code 100001 to place an order for my brother in Lagos and he stays in surulere. Will the package be sent to surulere post office?

I just found out 100001 is the postal code for lagos
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 12:42pm On Jul 17, 2020
adeniranfam:
Please I used the postal code 100001 to place an order for my brother in Lagos and he stays in surulere. Will the package be sent to surulere post office?

Don't worry...they will use the closest post office to the address
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 12:43pm On Jul 17, 2020
Emily22:

Don't worry...they will use the closet post office to the address

Thank you

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 1:15pm On Jul 17, 2020
adeniranfam:

To be on the safe side I'd advise you send a "note" to the seller and say you want to change the postal code to 101283. That's for surulere.
Just to avoid any stress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lainwords098(m): 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
Pascalville:

If you dont mind, i feel we should start sharing our comments on twitter taging nipost and their rubbish attitude towards work... I feel if it goes viral FG will query them and tins should go back to nomal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by johnnyholtby(m): 1:26pm On Jul 17, 2020
i found out now that i mistakenly used my phone number as my zip code. rest of my address details are correct. thing is my order arrived lagos 2days ago (according to nipost). final destination is osogbo. i just want to know if i wont encounter any issues upon collection. angry angry angry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 1:37pm On Jul 17, 2020
johnnyholtby:
i found out now that i mistakenly used my phone number as my zip code. rest of my address details are correct. thing is my order arrived lagos 2days ago (according to nipost). final destination is osogbo. i just want to know if i wont encounter any issues upon collection. angry angry angry
Lol. See mistake sha. I doubt. No problem.
How long did your package take to get to Nigeria tho?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by johnnyholtby(m): 1:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
Lemonz:

Lol. See mistake sha. I doubt. No problem.
How long did your package take to get to Nigeria tho?
me sef shock as i see the mistake grin grin. ordered on june 1st. package shipped 6days later (AESS), so that's like 46days in total.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 1:44pm On Jul 17, 2020
toksade203:
BREAKING NEWS

Its normal.. Aliexpress will never accept a dispute appeal.. Never
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 1:49pm On Jul 17, 2020
johnnyholtby:
me sef shock as i see the mistake grin grin. ordered on june 1st. package shipped 6days later (AESS), so that's like 46days in total.
Lol. Alright man. Goodluck to you grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by intergral(m): 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
iKingsley:
on hold means it's undergoing checks by the regulatory agent.
Now is the most crucial moment of your shipping experience with DHL. It's either you get a call/email or your item
OK bro, thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by semid4lyfe(m): 3:27pm On Jul 17, 2020
I've had 2 orders in transit since Mid May.

1st order, a phone replacement screen + digitizer assembly was made on 16th May while 2nd order, a phone leather flip case was on 19th May.

Both orders were shipped via Aliexpress Standard Shipping (Singapore Post).

2nd item was shipped 21st May and dispatched to destination country on 5th June, while 1st item was shipped 22nd May and dispatched to destination country on 23rd June and there has not been any further update.

This morning, I got a call from the Abakaliki Post office to come pick up a parcel.

I got there and it was the 2nd and less important item, the case for the phone. I collect am like that sha undecided

At least, it's one down, and one more to go. The waiting continues....

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2020
4 parcels picked up today. Port Harcourt GPO. orders of April & May

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 4:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
Lemonz:

To be on the safe side I'd advise you send a "note" to the seller and say you want to change the postal code to 101283. That's for surulere.
Just to avoid any stress

I just did but the seller is not online
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HorlarJayxxx: 5:18pm On Jul 17, 2020
Alozera:

Nawa o.. but I still feel they reaped you off.. My post office is in Abia State and and it's not a general post office, but yet I've never paid more than N500 for any pair of shoe I've ordered. I still wonder why a post office in Lagos which is the first contact state in Nigeria should charge that much.
On the part of nipost, I think there's no checks against indiscipline no more that's why anybody can behave anyhow and still have the guts to talk to people anyhow when they're wrong..
If not that DHL is too expensive, nobody for dey reason then sef.
Relating this to NIPOST, I think it's cuz most of us don't do what's expected of us as a customer but rather, "let me just do this and leave this people" mentality is what emboldened them to keep treating clients like tr*sh. When you know what is right and challenge them at some point, they'll sit up and do what is right. When you don't report ill-treatment, who's going to discipline them without a complaint? Nigeria can only be great if we take it as our personal project. That's my take.

About the 1500 handling fee, officially, maximum you pay as handling fee is N500 and minimum is N200, though, I was told it'd be reviewed to N1000 and N500 for items above 500g and 200g respectively (not sure that's been implemented).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HorlarJayxxx: 5:21pm On Jul 17, 2020
adeniranfam:

I just did but the seller is not online
Your items will land at the right PO.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valentinooo: 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
I just got a call from post office that my March 12 order has arrived and funny enough, I have opened dispute and got a refund. So I decided to track on NIPOST, I was surprised that item has arrived 9ja since April 19.

Before this, I tracked on NIPOST, nothing came up.

I think the problem is our NIPOST not Ali express.

My second order (March 9) is still in transit. I am very sure that order has arrived Nigeria. And I have already opened dispute for that one too.

Let me go and cancel it and request for BP extension

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 5:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
So ,I just got refunded by Stanbic
I had to hustle out my refund my self but now I'm in a dilemma I've been refunded for one item which came a day later I don't want to buy another screen form another seller because this one might land and to buy the screen in Nigeria is out of it as it's pushing 120k
I just weak
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
Which is recommended because the DHL option here is not even possible at all

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TrebleChamp(m): 6:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
jboixxx:
I'm sure you know the lifting of interstate restrictions has nothing to do with international logistics.
Boss i greet you, the package i won dispute for has arrived. I picked it up from the post office today, how do i go about paying the seller please. Thanks for all the expert advice and contribution, na correct man you be....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 6:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
SpeedRacer:
Which is recommended because the DHL option here is not even possible at all
the other two options are the same, because if you choose Aliexpres standard shipping, it will still be shipped via Singapore post which is the second option.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
lainwords098:

If you dont mind, i feel we should start sharing our comments on twitter taging nipost and their rubbish attitude towards work... I feel if it goes viral FG will quary them and tins should go back to nomal.
feel free... i didn't knw although i suspected that those guys were trying to ripe me of.. how will i pay 1500 naira just like ...and my shoes were feeling so light....anyway.. you guys should do anything to ur satisfaction.. Nigeria is so corrupt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:29pm On Jul 17, 2020
HarrierJumpJet:

Please when did it appear on tracking site that it has arrived at destination country? and also when was it despatched to overseas?

See here: https://www.nairaland.com/5266068/thread-only-aliexpress-shopper/177#91490234
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
adeniranfam:

Why is our post office delaying things like that

I don't think it's local post office issue, more than international slow shipping
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonididdy(m): 6:56pm On Jul 17, 2020
Valentinooo:
I just got a call from post office that my March 12 order has arrived and funny enough, I have opened dispute and got a refund. So I decided to track on NIPOST, I was surprised that item has arrived 9ja since April 19.

Before this, I tracked on NIPOST, nothing came up.

I think the problem is our NIPOST not Ali express.

My second order (March 9) is still in transit. I am very sure that order has arrived Nigeria. And I have already opened dispute for that one too.

Let me go and cancel it and request for BP extension
Pls provide the nipost tracking link.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by johnnyholtby(m): 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2020
tonididdy:

Pls provide the nipost tracking link.
http://www.nipost.gov.ng/Track_Trace

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonididdy(m): 7:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
johnnyholtby:
http://www.nipost.gov.ng/Track_Trace
Pls what will display if the package is available... It keeps redirecting me to a PDF file

.. IT redirects me here

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.