Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (194) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1452694 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by thormeydey: 9:23pm On Jul 16, 2020
ceaser:

I have never gotten to chat with AliExpress CC. Seems they are never available.

It's only that automated girlish-name robot that comes online.

To chat with Human Cc, ask the Chat bot same question like thrice, It will ask if you would like to chat with their Cc.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by RCDIY(m): 9:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
thormeydey:

I didn't even understand what you wrote in that message until I read the post you quoted. Reconstruct you msg so the seller can understand the message you are trying to pass.

Sorry. There's no need paying seller if you've received refund. AliExpress would have paid him his cost as long you used AliExpress standard shipping.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by thormeydey: 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
RCDIY:

Sorry. There's no need paying seller if you've received refund. AliExpress would have paid him his cost as long you used AliExpress standard shipping.

I didn't say that! Chat AliExpress CC before concluding please. Thanks.
The implications of this assumption won't be funny in the future please.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 9:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
BREAKING NEWS

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 9:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
toksade203:
BREAKING NEWS

Relax your Miracle is coming soon
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 10:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
adeniranfam:

Relax your Miracle is coming soon
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:17pm On Jul 16, 2020
toksade203:
BREAKING NEWS
This one weak me o. Sorry, I've forgotten what led to this appeal, nevertheless, visit your PO and apply for this document AliExpress is requesting for.

Best of luck, boss mi.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:19pm On Jul 16, 2020
toksade203:

What if the item is not as described or faulty.. It will affect everyone because it is clearly written the Nigeria Postal isn’t updating tracking.. Every Dispute and appeal on AESS will be lost till something is done by Nipost
Video or picture is what's required for the bolded. Just provide the document. What's the status of the tracking?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
jboixxx:
Video or picture is what's required for the bolded. Just provide the document. What's the status of the tracking?

Send item Abroad (Edi Received)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2020
jboixxx:
This one weak me o. Sorry, I've forgotten what led to this appeal, nevertheless, visit your PO and apply for this document AliExpress is requesting for.

Best of luck, boss mi.

I appreciate Chief
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Trinket: 10:25pm On Jul 16, 2020
Please has anyone been able to receive packages from AliExpress orders since March through the post office?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
toksade203:

Send item Abroad (Edi Received)
Hmmmm. This one get as it be o.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
jboixxx:
Hmmmm. This one get as it be o.

Expensive Speaker..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by intergral(m): 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2020
Please is there anybody that bought phone on Aliexpress via DHL... I tracking is showing shipment on hold... Does it mean customs have it, if yes/no please can I see a screenshot of your previous tracking?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 11:29pm On Jul 16, 2020
thormeydey:

I didn't even understand what you wrote in that message until I read the post you quoted. Reconstruct your msg so the seller can understand the message you are trying to pass.
I thought I was alone

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 11:54pm On Jul 16, 2020
Trinket:
Please has anyone been able to receive packages from AliExpress orders since March through the post office?

Yeah. Will receive two more in less than twelve hours from now.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 11:55pm On Jul 16, 2020
ceaser:

I have never gotten to chat with AliExpress CC. Seems they are never available.

It's only that automated girlish-name robot that comes online.

Eva? Annoying bot! angry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chibu4u2(m): 12:16am On Jul 17, 2020
RCDIY:

I did same. See seller's response below

your message didn't show the information you were trying to pass along to the seller. try reconstructing it again like someone suggested.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 1:39am On Jul 17, 2020
mctfopt:

Eva? Annoying bot! angry
grin grin grin be like say she don do you bad thing
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sirqeeboi(m): 4:39am On Jul 17, 2020
I have been trying to pay using my master card on aliecpress which is not going, I did use same card on AliExpress around mid March which worked smoothly
What could be the problem?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 5:41am On Jul 17, 2020
Lemonz:

grin grin grin be like say she don do you bad thing

It's super annoying when you need the human CC (who by the way behaves almost like the bot) and all you get is the bot giving you answers you don't want
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 5:42am On Jul 17, 2020
thormeydey:

To chat with Human Cc, ask the Chat bot same question like thrice, It will ask if you would like to chat with their Cc.....

Well, that seems to work for some people. These days what most get is the Eva, if you like ask same questions 100 times.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 5:43am On Jul 17, 2020
sirqeeboi:
I have been trying to pay using my master card on aliecpress which is not going, I did use same card on AliExpress around mid March which worked smoothly
What could be the problem?

What failure reply do you get when the payment fails?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 6:37am On Jul 17, 2020
So now our inefficient NIPOST will be the course of our misery, to even update tracking information on the website is difficult for them, despite the fact that someone is being paid every month for that task. By the way, is NIPOST website still available? I've been trying it for days now without luck.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sirqeeboi(m): 9:27am On Jul 17, 2020
mctfopt:

What failure reply do you get when the payment fails?

This is what I have been getting over months now

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Harpheez50: 9:34am On Jul 17, 2020
Harpheez50:

That’s another ine
I went to the post office yesterday to get updates on my package because it stuck on dispatched to oversees since March 22. I gave them tracking number to my surprise it arrived surulere post office yesterday.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 9:58am On Jul 17, 2020
intergral:
Please is there anybody that bought phone on Aliexpress via DHL... I tracking is showing shipment on hold... Does it mean customs have it, if yes/no please can I see a screenshot of your previous tracking?
on hold means it's undergoing checks by the regulatory agent.
Now is the most crucial moment of your shipping experience with DHL. It's either you get a call/email or your item
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 10:01am On Jul 17, 2020
Harpheez50:

I went to the post office yesterday to get updates on my package because it stuck on dispatched to oversees since March 22. I gave them tracking number to my surprise it arrived surulere post office yesterday.
hmmm, just yesterday? I have item since March 14th that is yet to arrive. What is wrong with this NIPOST people sef! Very lazy set of people. You don't update tracking information, you don't call - small time now, they will send your item back to China
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 10:37am On Jul 17, 2020
My 2nd May and 12th May order just landed. Picked from post office today.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 10:38am On Jul 17, 2020
sirqeeboi:

This is what I have been getting over months now

MasterCard or VISA?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 10:52am On Jul 17, 2020
mctfopt:

Why is our post office delaying things like that
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 11:00am On Jul 17, 2020
mctfopt:

Please when did it appear on tracking site that it has arrived at destination country? and also when was it despatched to overseas?

(1) (2) (3) ... (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: YingyangNg, Ekpees and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.