Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,861 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1447126 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jmaine: 2:04pm On Aug 07, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
what was the tracking info at the point of collection

Edi-received since the 22nd and 23rd of July, 2020.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 2:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
BolugaiceAB:
Hello I have a DHL package on hold, after clearance processing complete, it's now on hold, pls any issues ?
wait for their message for import charges or your package
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 2:19pm On Aug 07, 2020
Chechekojnr:
Please, sorry for derailing,

please does jumia default in delivery date stated for an item from overseas?

Like, will I receive my package within the dates stated on the item I ordered? Do dey delay delivery for items from overseas?
someone should pls help, it's my first time buying stuff online
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 2:27pm On Aug 07, 2020
Chechekojnr:

With logistics there is nothing defined, they can put an estimate and it is either delivered before, on or after.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dwaynestefan: 2:32pm On Aug 07, 2020
BolugaiceAB:
Hello I have a DHL package on hold, after clearance processing complete, it's now on hold, pls any issues ?

It's normal.
No Issues.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ades2016: 2:44pm On Aug 07, 2020
Collected two packages today, they arrived Nigeria July 4. I base in Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BolugaiceAB: 3:02pm On Aug 07, 2020
Dwaynestefan:

It's normal.
No Issues.
I hope so, cos it's just a normal beatbox I ordered , not even a phone or laptop
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BolugaiceAB: 3:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
iKingsley:
wait for their message for import charges or your package
it's just a normal beatbox, not even a phone or laptop, I don't even want their stories

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mannila: 4:36pm On Aug 07, 2020
Babanhajiya:
I have a July 1st order yet to be received. All tracking sites that I check, shows my item arrived Nigeria on 19th July, but later, track24, global cainiao and trackitonline changed the update from airline arrive at destination country to a new update item was uplifted for plight to destination country, while 17track and package radar still maintained that airline arrive at destination country. I am confused, I don't what to believe again.

Follow that track that shows on your AE order track
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mannila: 4:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
Chechekojnr:

It depends on the item and seller o...
Funny enough, jumia favours the buyers more than the sellers...they pressure the seller more and have time frames for items to get to them so they can ship to buy...
Seems like your item is an urgent one
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 07, 2020
Most of my items showing dispatch to overseas are already in the Nipost offices. Yesterday i collected an item and today i received 3 sms from Nipost to pickup 3 more items. I think Nipost is gradually coming back.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Raymondj0: 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2020
ades2016:
Collected two packages today, they arrived Nigeria July 4. I base in Ibadan.
via post office or DHL?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kaze4blues(m): 5:15pm On Aug 07, 2020
I have not gotten any text message from post office for all my items despite showing on Aliexprress website that they have been delivered to the PO.

What can I do?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by isgombe: 5:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
kaze4blues:
I have not gotten any text message from post office for all my items despite showing on Aliexprress website that they have been delivered to the PO.

What can I do?

na to go and check ooo.
no time to waste time ooo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by xamiel4(m): 5:22pm On Aug 07, 2020
jmaine:
Collected my June 30 and July 2 orders yesterday, and the tracking info hasn't changed..

I still have a June 24 order in transit... It was dispatched on the 10th of July...

Let's see what happens next week.

Were you called or you went to the post office?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kaze4blues(m): 5:25pm On Aug 07, 2020
isgombe:

na to go and check ooo.
no time to waste time ooo

Can I go to the PO to check myself if they have been delivered?

What info do I need to go with?

The items are things I need for myself. That's why I'm pained.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Raymondj0: 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2020
Please can I use my Gtb master card to buy something on aliexpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dwaynestefan: 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
BolugaiceAB:
I hope so, cos it's just a normal beatbox I ordered , not even a phone or laptop

It's in Nigeria, that's why. Until Monday before the status of your package will change. What's the ETA on the package?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by georgee(m): 5:41pm On Aug 07, 2020
I am going to the Post Office on Monday...

Order Shipped : 28.June.2020

Despatched to OverSeas Postal Admin (From SG/SIN to NG/LOS: 22.July.2020
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BolugaiceAB: 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2020
Dwaynestefan:

It's in Nigeria, that's why. Until Monday before the status of your package will change. What's the ETA on the package?
they said it's gonna be delivered on August 19th, see beatbox all my heart dy hope on �

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dwaynestefan: 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
BolugaiceAB:
they said it's gonna be delivered on August 19th, see beatbox all my heart dy hope on �
Just be patient. It'll come.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dwaynestefan: 5:59pm On Aug 07, 2020
BolugaiceAB:

See the process my own passed, and I didn't pay any Custom Duties. make you use am console your mind

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valto(m): 6:14pm On Aug 07, 2020
one of the two items, i ordered on 20th june has arrived my PO. i was texted to come and pick it up cheesy cheesy
meanwhile it is still showing edi received on track24

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by isgombe: 6:18pm On Aug 07, 2020
kaze4blues:

Can I go to the PO to check myself if they have been delivered?
What info do I need to go with?
The items are things I need for myself. That's why I'm pained.
just go with valid ID card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by isgombe: 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
Valto:
one of the two items, i ordered on 20th june has arrived my PO. i was texted to come and pick it up cheesy cheesy
meanwhile it is still showing edi received on track24

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jmaine: 6:21pm On Aug 07, 2020
[quote author=xamiel4 post=92561277][/quote]

I was contacted via text message..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BolugaiceAB: 6:53pm On Aug 07, 2020
Dwaynestefan:

Just be patient. It'll come.
alright thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BolugaiceAB: 6:54pm On Aug 07, 2020
Dwaynestefan:

See the process my own passed, and I didn't pay any Custom Duties. make you use am console your mind
alright bro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 7:07pm On Aug 07, 2020
Mannila:

It depends on the item and seller o...
Funny enough, jumia favours the buyers more than the sellers...they pressure the seller more and have time frames for items to get to them so they can ship to buy...
Seems like your item is an urgent one
thanks for this, just wanted to be sure.

yes, it's an urgent one, I ordered July 24th and the expected date for delivery is within 13 and 19th aug. I'm just anxious as a first timer and with stuffs I read here about defaults in buying on AliExpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valto(m): 7:39pm On Aug 07, 2020
isgombe:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 7:57pm On Aug 07, 2020
Babanhajiya:
I have a July 1st order yet to be received. All tracking sites that I check, shows my item arrived Nigeria on 19th July, but later, track24, global cainiao and trackitonline changed the update from airline arrive at destination country to a new update item was uplifted for plight to destination country, while 17track and package radar still maintained that airline arrive at destination country. I am confused, I don't what to believe again.
we are on the same page, mine arrived Nigeria on 18th July, I have even received an email from AliExpress that my order has arrived destination country, still waiting for NIPOST call.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:08pm On Aug 07, 2020
This Yanwen shipping is supper fast mehn! Item ordered on the 14th of July, dispatched on the 28th of July and arrived destination country on the 1st of August. The tracking was not updated until today. Below is the tracking info:

(1) (2) (3) ... (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.