Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1448104 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Midex88(m): 8:27am On Aug 08, 2020
Darnyelx:

I think you and I are in the same boat. Mine has been like that since 25th of June too. Is it SignPost?

Have you gotten your order that has been stuck at dispatch to oversea since 25th june
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yahyus02(m): 8:36am On Aug 08, 2020
Please I need someone to place an order for me on AliExpress..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:37am On Aug 08, 2020
Lemonz:

Yeah I get the statement. I'm just wondering if unclaimed packages have anything to do with low mails. They don't need to "dispatch" anything. Just update information or text or call.
I don't see low mails as an excuse. Honestly I don't know how all these work so let them just do what they are doing.

Yeah, I still have May and June pkgs in transit. I no longer bother to check the track update (only check the purchase protection after a week). I've made up my mind that I'll open dispute for it as track is just there with zero update. My PO people intermittently updates me (not online) that I have no package. So I know my package is not in the country. I don't let it bother me again. These days I shop only with DHL or FedEx shipping until the sanity returns to standard and free shipping.

Anyone that wants to do the free shipping should be ready to have crazy patience, if you can't just use DHL, FedEx, etc and hope you don't get to pay that crazy custom duties grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:38am On Aug 08, 2020
yahyus02:

Placing order is easy, why do you want someone to help you do that? Are you going to give that someone your card details too

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:42am On Aug 08, 2020
Alozera:

Chai..
I miss GTB.. they can never debit me for an unsuccessful transaction..
I had to opt for this useless UBA when that issue with their card payment started..

Go Zenith...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yahyus02(m): 8:46am On Aug 08, 2020
I didn't ask for anybody card details...the person will place it for me... everybody knows gtbank is currently unavailable for placing order on AliExpress.
mctfopt:

Placing order is easy, why do you want someone to help you do that? Are you going to give that someone your card details too
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 8:48am On Aug 08, 2020
mctfopt:

Go Zenith...

My zenith na Verve.. it will expire September sha. If I get chance, I will go renew it work Mastercard
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 9:03am On Aug 08, 2020
yahyus02:

If you can pay 4 my service
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 9:03am On Aug 08, 2020
yahyus02:
I didn't ask for anybody card details...the person will place it for me... everybody knows gtbank is currently unavailable for placing order on AliExpress.

Oh, I guess you didn't read my reply very well. I thought you wanted someone to help you place order, I asked if you will give YOUR CARD details to the person. The issue with what you want is what if the package did not arrive and a dispute is opened and you win? Will this person be willing to give you your money back as it will be this third party's account that will be credited? I think it's better you open account with the bank that offers this service. But anyways, just my 2kobo. Ride on with what you think is the best approach. cool

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 9:05am On Aug 08, 2020
Alozera:

My zenith na Verve.. it will expire September sha. If I get chance, I will go renew it work Mastercard

If you don't mind the charge and there is urgent need for one, you can always get a MasterCard even before this verve expires. You can always approach the bank and tell them your Verve card is lost grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 9:08am On Aug 08, 2020
yahyus02:
Obviously you didn't read what he said well. Let it not be like nobody warned you. Order it yourself or find a friend or family member and use their card if your card doesn't support AliExpress.
There are too many uncertainties that might occur that a stranger wouldn't even stress over with you when they happen
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AkProsper(m): 9:32am On Aug 08, 2020
Adefowowe89:
Despatched overseas 22nd of July, tracked with track17 this morning, showed it arrived Nigeria, checked in the afternoon tracking information showed edi received, called my plug in post office around 3 she told me my item just got to the post office, she opted to bring it to me which I obliged to.

Collected my item 8pm... Nipost is working
Hello, did you pay to collect your item from the PO.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by yahyus02(m): 9:46am On Aug 08, 2020
Sorry I didn't get u at first..now I understand thank you very much
mctfopt:

Oh, I guess you didn't read my reply very well. I thought you wanted someone to help you place order, I asked if you will give YOUR CARD details to the person. The issue with what you want is what if the package did not arrive and a dispute is opened and you win? Will this person be willing to give you your money back as it will be this third party's account that will be credited? I think it's better you open account with the bank that offers this service. But anyways, just my 2kobo. Ride on with what you think is the best approach. cool
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Midex88(m): 9:51am On Aug 08, 2020
mctfopt:

If you don't mind the charge and there is urgent need for one, you can always get a MasterCard even before this verve expires. You can always approach the bank and tell them your Verve card is lost grin

Lie lie grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 10:28am On Aug 08, 2020
mctfopt:

you gave the best advice.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Darnyelx: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2020
Midex88:

Have you gotten your order that has been stuck at dispatch to oversea since 25th june

No ooooo. Any luck from your end?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2020
Lemonz:

Low mails??
Yes! Businesses and people post mails/merchandise but Coro is having a toll on us all. Reduced business transactions and fear of Coro is still affecting transactions with NIPOST. So, some POs are rationing their movements until there are reasonable number of mails at POs along their designated routes.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 11:05am On Aug 08, 2020
iKingsley:
you gave the best advice.

Thank you. I see your contributions here. Let's keep helping ourselves since it appears that's what we've got with the way our government don't give a f**k.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 11:06am On Aug 08, 2020
Midex88:

Lie lie grin

That's the fastest way to go about it. Consider the card lost to avoid long explanations. grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Midex88(m): 11:06am On Aug 08, 2020
Darnyelx:

No ooooo. Any luck from your end?

Not at all. But am planning to check post office next week
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Darnyelx: 11:40am On Aug 08, 2020
Midex88:

Not at all. But am planning to check post office next week

Actually on my to the post office myself.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lainwords098(m): 11:54am On Aug 08, 2020
Received an order shipped may 28 last Thursday (6/08/2020) tracking information still remains at dispatched to NG/LOS postal admin (7/7/2020). And hasn't changed.
Received it In Abeokuta Ogun state. Panseke post office.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 12:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
lainwords098:
Received an order shipped may 28 last Thursday (6/08/2020) tracking information still remains at dispatched to NG/LOS postal admin (7/7/2020). And hasn't changed.

Were you called or texted?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adefowowe89: 1:30pm On Aug 08, 2020
AkProsper:

Hello, did you pay to collect your item from the PO.

On the parcel it was 500 but cos she brought it to my area I gave her small change for transport
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chloride6: 2:01pm On Aug 08, 2020
Is there any 1 week china shipper here? Just the way we have numerous 1 week amazon shippers?

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gr8teejay: 3:17pm On Aug 08, 2020
Despatched to destination country since 30th July should I visit the post office on Monday

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lainwords098(m): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2020
adeniranfam:

Were you called or texted?
Texted
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 3:58pm On Aug 08, 2020
lainwords098:

Texted

How long does it takes to change it status from dispatch oversea
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Amocee: 4:22pm On Aug 08, 2020
lainwords098:
Can I have your whatsapp number boss?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jmaine: 4:46pm On Aug 08, 2020
Gr8teejay:
Despatched to destination country since 30th July should I visit the post office on Monday

Too early oo.. Chill a bit.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ewuoso(m): 4:55pm On Aug 08, 2020
Themaths:

So all this talk about GTB card not working, you no dey see am?

Boss abeg no vex.
I be novice
Pls wc bank has the lowest international chargies or are they all the same.
And pls wc other bank own u know

Pls can anyone help me with this
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by obinna37(m): 4:59pm On Aug 08, 2020
toksade203:

Add up 09045606885 on WhatsApp for guidance.. (Please make sure you’re unregistered)
op,pls can I add you,I need some guide too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Olamak1(m), Gentledizzle and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.