Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,734 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1440386 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 7:23am On Aug 06, 2020
Emily22:
Incase you guys dont know that there are some people in this country that will win the dispute, get the refund and later get the package, most of them wont bother to refund aliexpress/seller.

Imagine someone who got refunded for a phone around(200 dollars) and after few month, he was called to pickup his item, he or she will say awoof..

If you notice one of the screenshot uploaded here recently, the company said NIPOST no longer update their tracking which is true cuz even nipost website is purely useless. The question is how will alliexpress know whats going on in our country.

The fact is once its shipped to NG/LOS or shipped to destination country bla bla bla, then they have done their part because they can no longer track it if nipost decide not to update the tracking info, its now left for our lazy and useless nipost to do its own part...

So guys dont blame them o

This is Nigeria

You dont get it bro... Even people with hand over to airline ...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 7:45am On Aug 06, 2020
What does this mean ? I tried to track my item on nipost website and the result below was shown to me.....I need more knowledge guys. What troubles my mind is the status of the item on track24; dispatch oversea.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 8:07am On Aug 06, 2020
adeniranfam:
What does this mean ? I tried to track my item on nipost website and the result below was shown to me.....I need more knowledge guys. What troubles my mind is the status of the item on track24; dispatch oversea.

Mean sey d item de ur house grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 8:12am On Aug 06, 2020
lavenderjade:

Mean sey d item de ur house grin
Please stop d joke. The mods need to dissuade some people from accessing this forum. If you don't understand what is written on that image, den shut ur ��� grin grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 8:22am On Aug 06, 2020
adeniranfam:

Please stop d joke. The mods need to dissuade some people from accessing this forum. If you don't understand what is written on that image, den shut ur ��� grin grin grin

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
It simply means nipost has gotten information that a package is coming to Nigeria
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ogeeee111(f): 9:04am On Aug 06, 2020
adeniranfam:
Please share the nipost tracking link
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 9:04am On Aug 06, 2020
lavenderjade:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
It simply means nipost has gotten information that a package is coming to Nigeria

Ur head dey dere
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 9:05am On Aug 06, 2020
Ogeeee111:

Please share the nipost tracking link
https://www.nipost.gov.ng/Track_Trace
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ogeeee111(f): 9:06am On Aug 06, 2020
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BryanWyatt: 9:21am On Aug 06, 2020
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ogeeee111(f): 9:28am On Aug 06, 2020
This is what nipost is showing me but the thing is, I ordered my package on the 21st of July so the dates don't correspond

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirdimayG(m): 9:30am On Aug 06, 2020
I need redmi note 9s

6/128
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 9:49am On Aug 06, 2020
mctfopt:

Only paid once. The goods that I paid for weighed 10kg. Others just sail through with no charges...
What about a situation where it's a small item. I single smartphone. Do have experience with that?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 9:51am On Aug 06, 2020
ceaser:

Nope. There may be some items that are tax free. Also some small-sized items does not attract custom fee, there is an exception to mobile phones, tablets and computers sha as those ones will be heavily taxed irrespective of size.

About three weeks ago, I took delivery of an AE parcel which I selected DHL logistics option for and I specifically instructed the seller not to change from my DHL option under no circumstances.

It was two units of MPPT charge controllers. I was pleased, but not surprised that customs charges was not on it. It seems charge controllers of modest numbers may be excepted from customs fees. This used to be the case with small-sized solar inverters before too, but some overzealous officers at that customs have started charging on those. Also some NIPOST agent lie about customs charges when they are the ones doing the end delivery (like with EMS package for example)
So battery goods are heavily taxed irrespective of price? Don't these guys have a site where people can read about the charges to expect. They cannot just be using their own discretion and cell it tax.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 9:56am On Aug 06, 2020
Ogeeee111:
This is what nipost is showing me but the thing is, I ordered my package on the 21st of July so the dates don't correspond

Go to ur PO and ask 4 ur item
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 9:57am On Aug 06, 2020
Ogeeee111:

When did u place order on aliexpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 9:59am On Aug 06, 2020
Good morning my people
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 10:01am On Aug 06, 2020
lavenderjade:

You dont know what you are saying man.... Relax

Oya track that
Bro have you tried going to ask these guys to check if your product is with them or if they can locate it for you. All these packages that are stuck at despatched to overseas, if they've been stuck there for a very long time, it's possible that its in Nigeria already.
There's a guy here that said nipost called him to go and collect his product BUT it was still showing despatched to overseas. They claimed to have been trying to reach him for about a 5 days. When he went there and came back, he decided to check the tracking information once again. He then saw a whole lot of information was updated in that short amount of time. This message really isn't about your package by the way I just want to quote yours smiley
Read what a seller told me below

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 10:04am On Aug 06, 2020
Emily22:
Incase you guys dont know that there are some people in this country that will win the dispute, get the refund and later get the package, most of them wont bother to refund aliexpress/seller.

Imagine someone who got refunded for a phone around(200 dollars) and after few month, he was called to pickup his item, he or she will say awoof..

If you notice one of the screenshot uploaded here recently, the company said NIPOST no longer update their tracking which is true cuz even nipost website is purely useless. The question is how will alliexpress know whats going on in our country.

The fact is once its shipped to NG/LOS or shipped to destination country bla bla bla, then they have done their part because they can no longer track it if nipost decide not to update the tracking info, its now left for our lazy and useless nipost to do its own part...

So guys dont blame them o

This is Nigeria

Asin ehn. Blaming AliExpress no be the way at all. It's Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ogeeee111(f): 10:35am On Aug 06, 2020
adeniranfam:

When did u place order on aliexpress
On the 21st of July
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ogeeee111(f): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2020
adeniranfam:

Go to ur PO and ask 4 ur item
Alright I will
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sobality(m): 11:20am On Aug 06, 2020
hello

To whom it may be concern i filed dispute to an item i bought since march 13, 2020 which later update from Hand over to airline to Insert item into bag SGSINJ, june 10, 2020 and Send item abroad (EDI-received) on june 11, 2020 and failed to arrived for over 56 days since EDI-received in total 144 days since order, i was lucky my dispute is granted in that case i promise to pay back the seller when ever i got the item it $234 phone but seeing what AE become i won't refund to AE, rether compensate lucky once here which lost appeal with genuine evidence, lets hope i received mine...

kind regard...

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 11:31am On Aug 06, 2020
Lemonz:

What about a situation where it's a small item. I single smartphone. Do have experience with that?

Nah, I don't buy phone in China. But I buy other costly stuff the size of phone. I guess the custom guys are not aware how costly some of the items are as they are not usually the run-of-the-mill type of imports grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 11:32am On Aug 06, 2020
sobality:
hello

To whom it may be concern i filed dispute to an item i bought since march 13, 2020 which later update from Hand over to airline to Insert item into bag SGSINJ, june 10, 2020 and Send item abroad (EDI-received) on june 11, 2020 and failed to arrived for over 56 days since EDI-received in total 144 days since order, i was lucky my dispute is granted in that case i promise to pay back the seller when ever i got the item it $234 phone but seeing what AE become i won't refund to AE, rether compensate lucky once here which lost appeal with genuine evidence, lets hope i received mine...

kind regard...

Dispatched on 87th day WTF?!!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:39am On Aug 06, 2020
mctfopt:

Dispatched on 87th day WTF?!!
the guys are just using the pandemic as an excuse to deliberately misbehave

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 12:16pm On Aug 06, 2020
lx3as:

Thanks so much; just saw a message in my mail that item is in local post office. I used Enugu PO code; what surprised me was that I ordered about eleven days ago on AliExpress for the first time.

It seems order are fast dis days ooo.....where u called or texted?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mrford(m): 12:51pm On Aug 06, 2020
Themaths:
Hahahaha.....Ford nwannem....Ole way?
Hahaha. So you follow us occupy space here. way straight oo.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by showietee: 1:19pm On Aug 06, 2020
adeniranfam:

It seems order are fast dis days ooo.....where u called or texted?

Maybe the seller was lucky to get means of transportation that was ready to leave country of departure
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 1:20pm On Aug 06, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
the guys are just using the pandemic as an excuse to deliberately misbehave

My major orders these days are via DHL...it doesn't come cheap at times, but no time for all these delays and stories. Can't wait till we are back to the pre Covid19 era of faster shipping via AliExpress shipping methods.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Themaths(m): 1:44pm On Aug 06, 2020
Mrford:

Hahaha. So you follow us occupy space here. way straight oo.
Me na old timer na, since 2010 ooo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BabaKc: 2:02pm On Aug 06, 2020
Ogeeee111:

Oga, I take God beg you, come and explain how you were able to use this NIPOST track and trace website.
I have used more than 7 different web browsers and the site refused to work.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ogeeee111(f): 2:33pm On Aug 06, 2020
BabaKc:

Oga, I take God beg you, come and explain how you were able to use this NIPOST track and trace website.
I have used more than 7 different web browsers and the site refused to work.
grin this is the first time it's working for me so just try it again. https://www.nipost.gov.ng/Track_Trace

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.