Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (234) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1462545 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Damdammy: 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
Damdammy:

Pls help, I find myself in the similar issue. My order is at SENT ITEM ABROAD (EDI RECEIVED) since June 10th, BP elapsed yesterday and I open dispute this afternoon but was invalid.
I have cancelled dispute, hoping to open again in 5days time, hope it the way out to get my money.
Please help me out, I cancelled the dispute after invalid judgement and reopen after 5days (today) the response is still invalid or do I got it wrong somewhere...

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Damdammy: 12:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
Doveflies:

Opened the dispute again today and it's now valid....they have even processed and ended d dispute,,, am now waiting for my refund...
Pls what reason did you provide?, because my own is still invalid.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Doveflies(m): 1:09pm On Aug 09, 2020
Damdammy:

I wrote buyers protection ended and product not yet received....
Another thing is to know when seller shipped ur product.... Rember if he shipped on d 4day or 5th day then maybe ur buyers protection has not expired....
Wat is d reason they give for d invalid dispute....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Doveflies(m): 1:14pm On Aug 09, 2020
Damdammy:

Okay.... ,,,I just saw d pics u posted now....
Have u checked ur post office...
Maybe u should send email to nipost to help u check...
Also wat evidence did u give them..?..
I screenshoted with 17track, track24,pkge.net as my evidence
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 1:16pm On Aug 09, 2020
Damdammy:

Please help me out, I cancelled the dispute after invalid judgement and reopen after 5days (today) the response is still invalid or do I got it wrong somewhere...

I'd suggest you go to the post office and ask them to show you the tracking information that they have there so you can take a picture of it or something. In this situation I think unless AliExpress sees that the package really isn't with the post office they would keep giving the verdict as invalid. Because according to the tracking that says edi-recived it should mean that the package has been registered as being in Nigeria. Best thing to do is go to the post office and tell them the situation. Don't call or email. You can't get proof through call...or I don't think you'd get the service you need if you're not there in person.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 1:19pm On Aug 09, 2020
Doveflies:

Okay.... ,,,I just saw d pics u posted now....
Have u checked ur post office...
Maybe u should send email to nipost to help u check...
Also wat evidence did u give them..?..
I screenshoted with 17track, track24,pkge.net as my evidence
Just for clarification, what was your tracking information saying?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Doveflies(m): 1:26pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lemonz:

Just for clarification, what was your tracking information saying?
Am not the person having the issue bro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 1:29pm On Aug 09, 2020
Doveflies:

Am not the person having the issue bro
I know I know. I am asking what your tracking information was at the time you opened your dispute. Whether it showed edi-received or not
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Doveflies(m): 1:32pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lemonz:

I know I know. I am asking what your tracking information was at the time you opened your dispute. Whether it showed edi-received or not
It says dispatched to overseas country since june but didnt show edi received...... .
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 1:37pm On Aug 09, 2020
Doveflies:

It says dispatched to overseas country since june but didnt show edi received...... .
Okay thanks for the info. At least I'm sure that that's why the dispute went in your favor. He should actually go to the post office in his case to sort things out.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Doveflies(m): 1:42pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lemonz:

Okay thanks for the info. At least I'm sure that that's why the dispute went in your favor. He should actually go to the post office in his case to sort things out.
But edi received is not a guarantee to receive product bro..... Wat if u saw edi received but at d end no goods received..... Dont you think evidence from tracking sites are enough
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2020
Doveflies:

But edi received is not a guarantee to receive product bro..... Wat if u saw edi received but at d end no goods received..... Dont you think evidence from tracking sites are enough
I get what you mean but I'm not saying that Edi-received is a guarantee. Not at all. A lot of people here have had theirs stuck on edi-received for a long time. What I'm trying to say is that AliExpress works with what is updated on the tracking. That's how they know what's going on with the package. And since they're not here in Nigeria to verify anything, and the tracking States that the information about the package has been received by the destination country...from their point of view, it's no longer in their hands. The point I'm trying to make now is that if AliExpress is not able to verify anything from their end except for what they see on the tracking updates, then the next thing to do is meet the people that can track it here...which is NIPOST. It's a good thing that the package is registered. It can't go into thin air.
If nipost can track it for him that's the best. If AliExpress can see that tracking information and see that the package didn't arrive at the post office I believe they'd review their decision.
Do you get where I'm coming from?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Doveflies(m): 1:58pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lemonz:

I get what you mean but I'm not saying that Edi-received is a guarantee. Not at all. A lot of people here have had theirs stuck on edi-received for a long time. What I'm trying to say is that AliExpress works with what is updated on the tracking. That's how they know what's going on with the package. And since they're not here in Nigeria to verify anything, and the tracking States that the information about the package has been received by the destination country...from their point of view, it's no longer in their hands. The point I'm trying to make now is that if AliExpress is not able to verify anything from their end except for what they see on the tracking updates, then the next thing to do is meet the people that can track it here...which is NIPOST. It's a good thing that the package is registered. It can't go into thin air.
If nipost can track it for him that's the best. If AliExpress can see that tracking information and see that the package didn't arrive at the post office I believe they'd review their decision.
Do you get where I'm coming from?

Okay..... I understand
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chelseamann(m): 2:03pm On Aug 09, 2020
SpicyMimi:
Please help a sister, which bank is best for online transactions?? Urgent please...thank you and God bless you all.
Never had issues with zenith.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Damdammy: 2:06pm On Aug 09, 2020
Thanks Doveflies and Lemonz am grateful, I will get across to be Post office and recheck. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 2:23pm On Aug 09, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:

4px whoever they are, are deep in heavy slumber!

Maybe a couple of fiery incendiary remarks fired at their mailbox will wake them up. Those people are annoying

This is the most annoying part, they don't babe a customer care rep
There's no way to reach them apart from phone call and i don't want to waste my money calling a number somewhere in China, because the receiver might not speak Chinese so there's no point
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
SpeedRacer:

This is the most annoying part, they don't babe a customer care rep
There's no way to reach them apart from phone call and i don't want to waste my money calling a number somewhere in China, because the receiver might not speak Chinese so there's no point
so they don't even have customer care! Kai, Nawa o,

I just pray this ordeal should come to an end quickly
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2020
Decryptor:

Oya... Try them and eventually cry later

I don't get this

Decryptor:

You can't purchase online internationally again as a Nigerian. Just buy whatever you need from Jumia and as usual, expect a fake or defective order

To the best of my knowledge Zenith bank still works.

adeniranfam:

But I could see people recommending zenith on this forum

Used Zenith four days ago and it worked fine.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 4:01pm On Aug 09, 2020
Decryptor:

Oya... Try them and eventually cry later

I've used Zenith card for two orders over the past two days. It worked seamlessly.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 4:55pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lemonz:

I'd suggest you go to the post office and ask them to show you the tracking information that they have there so you can take a picture of it or something. In this situation I think unless AliExpress sees that the package really isn't with the post office they would keep giving the verdict as invalid. Because according to the tracking that says edi-recived it should mean that the package has been registered as being in Nigeria. Best thing to do is go to the post office and tell them the situation. Don't call or email. You can't get proof through call...or I don't think you'd get the service you need if you're not there in person.

Oga edi is electronic notification of shipment frm singapore to nigeria that a package is coming. Not that its in nigeria..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 5:02pm On Aug 09, 2020
Lemonz:

Not true.. I have received refund showing edi received.... Edi is electronic notification of shipment dat a package is coming.. Its same as despatched to oversea...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 5:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
lavenderjade:

Oga edi is electronic notification of shipment frm singapore to nigeria that a package is coming. Not that its in nigeria..
Yeah
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gr8teejay: 5:28pm On Aug 09, 2020
lavenderjade:

Dis guy sef
no vex abeg this is my first time grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mannila: 6:15pm On Aug 09, 2020
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 6:20pm On Aug 09, 2020
Fidelity also drops their limit.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 7:51pm On Aug 09, 2020
Just bought 2 Samsung screens from another seller
Negotiated DHL from 55000 naira to under 15000 naira he says 23 days max and if the previous screen arrives before then I'd probably sell it and refund or let post office return it .

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 7:52pm On Aug 09, 2020
SpeedRacer:
Negotiated DHL from 55000 naira to under 15000 naira he says 23 days max and if the previous screen arrives before then I'd probably sell it and refund or let post office return it .

Used Stanbic card not certain of the rate yet but it was more than the estimate Ali was showing in Naira
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 7:56pm On Aug 09, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
so they don't even have customer care! Kai, Nawa o,

I just pray this ordeal should come to an end quickly

Amen
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:05pm On Aug 09, 2020
SpeedRacer:

That's some good negotiating power. Is the seller on Alibaba or AliExpress? Well done
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:13pm On Aug 09, 2020
SpeedRacer:

Used Stanbic card not certain of the rate yet but it was more than the estimate Ali was showing in Naira

Check your account balance, do a minus of the old balance and the current balance and note the value, then divide the value by the USD amount of the item you bought to get the charge equivalent of the ₦ per $ value charged by Stanbic.

FYI: Aliexpress prices in naira is usually lower than the bank card rate exchange as most of the time they use ₦382/$ or something around that range for their calculation, a rate no bank uses; at least not at the moment.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpicyMimi(f): 9:11pm On Aug 09, 2020
chelseamann:
Never had issues with zenith.
I miss GTB oooo with their low rates...sweet sweet GTB embarassed I am grateful to God for Zenith anyways, better than Access. I later used Zenith.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chelseamann(m): 9:12pm On Aug 09, 2020
SpicyMimi:

I miss GTB oooo with their low rates...sweet sweet GTB embarassed I am grateful to God for Zenith anyways, better than Access. I later used Zenith.
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) (237) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: alosbaba007(m), funkyjms and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.