Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,610 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (239) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1436285 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (1438) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:40pm On Aug 11, 2020
jmaine:

Sure..
what? shocked are you serious?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BolugaiceAB: 8:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
This is a product I ordered via DHL, you can see the size, tho it's passed through Lagos to PH, no custom fees, I'm sure they won't change me

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jmaine: 10:34pm On Aug 11, 2020
supersaz66:

The order you received was it from 4px?

Yes..

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 10:50pm On Aug 11, 2020
Lemonz:

Kindly give updates when the package arrives. I want to know what the charges would be from customs and what you ordered
Ordered screens
S8plus and S10plus
I don't think there should be any charges except na illetrate handle am and if there are I will appeal it if it's outrageous because both screens plus shipping isn't up to 100k and on my replacement for s10 plus now here is more than 100k
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lagosboy3(m): 11:51pm On Aug 11, 2020
RB969071788SG

Been almost 3months I placed this order. No trace of it anymore. Any idea what I can do please?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BoltSwith(m): 2:31am On Aug 12, 2020
lagosboy3:
RB969071788SG

Been almost 3months I placed this order. No trace of it anymore. Any idea what I can do please?

I'm in a very similar situation as you. Right now, I don't know what to think again. I believe your carrier is same as mine that is Aliexpress Standard Shipping. I contacted the seller, judging by his/her response and by the comment on the store, it seems the item was properly sent. I almost opened dispute last week monday, but the seller advised that I give it more time. I've decide to open dispute 2 days to the deadline. Please, DM me or quote this post if you receive you parcel before your buyer protection expires. I'll do thesame if I receive mine within the next 20days. My parcel is a mobile phone worth $96. Any advice will be very helpful.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by thormeydey: 4:57am On Aug 12, 2020
BoltSwith:

I've decide to open dispute 2 days to the deadline. Please, DM me or quote this post if you receive you parcel before your buyer protection expires. I'll do thesame if I receive mine within the next 20days. My parcel is a mobile phone worth $96. Any advice will be very helpful.

Only open dispute after expiration of BP (preferably after about 5days) else you will get an invalid judgement which could extend to your appeal. Don't allow for premium tears ooo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by OriyomiDenike(f): 7:33am On Aug 12, 2020
My parcel has been at Ijebu-Ode post office since 29.07.2020. But now they can't find my parcel, it is lost.

What can (should) i do?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 7:53am On Aug 12, 2020
OriyomiDenike:
My parcel has been at Ijebu-Ode post office since 29.07.2020. But now they can't find my parcel, it is lost.

What can (should) i do?

Story for the gods
Tell them to provide it ooo or did they call you to come and collect it?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Midex88(m): 7:58am On Aug 12, 2020
Darnyelx:

Actually on my to the post office myself.

Went to the post office yesterday but they said the item is yet to arrive Nigeria.
You need to see people with March/April/May order who came to check their item complaining bitterly there when there were told that item is still in transit.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 8:03am On Aug 12, 2020
Midex88:

Went to the post office yesterday but they said the item is yet to arrive Nigeria.
You need to see people with March/April/May order who came to check their item complaining bitterly there when there were told that item is still in transit.

when did you order it? and when was it despatched to overseas?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by supersaz66(m): 8:03am On Aug 12, 2020
jmaine:

Yes..

And mine Been showing hand over to airline since July 8
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Midex88(m): 8:10am On Aug 12, 2020
HarrierJumpJet:

when did you order it? and when was it despatched to overseas?

Ordered 16 May,
Dispatch to oversea 25 June
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by georgee(m): 8:13am On Aug 12, 2020
What does EDI mean
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Edopesin: 8:33am On Aug 12, 2020
georgee:
What does EDI mean
Your order details has been received in Nigeria
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Tokenism: 8:41am On Aug 12, 2020
mctfopt:

Access works too. Just that Access rate is high. But if you are sure it's AE, your card details are safe.

Please what is Access bank rate and what is zenith bank rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:43am On Aug 12, 2020
Tokenism:

Please what is Access bank rate and what is zenith bank rate?

Zenith is ₦390/$ while access hovers around ₦410-₦445
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 8:45am On Aug 12, 2020
Edopesin:

Your order details has been received in Nigeria

This is a wrong answer, it means post office has been notify that an order is coming in
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Tokenism: 8:48am On Aug 12, 2020
mctfopt:

Zenith is ₦390/$ while access hovers around ₦410-₦445

Okay. Thanks for your response
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Edopesin: 8:56am On Aug 12, 2020
adeniranfam:

This is a wrong answer, it means post office has been notify that an order is coming in

The order details has been received in Nigeria, And the post office has been notified of the order mean literally the same thing

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by georgee(m): 9:49am On Aug 12, 2020
Edopesin:

The order details has been received in Nigeria, And the post office has been notified of the order mean literally the same thing
undecided
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stanisbaratheon: 10:08am On Aug 12, 2020
So I went to the PH central post office in search of my order I made since 19th March. I was told the item has been picked up by my local PO pick up guy, I had to call him while still in the PH post office. Ladies and gentlemen, that was how I was able to get my item.

It turns out that my local PO pick up guy had already picked up the item without calling me.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LaCremy: 10:23am On Aug 12, 2020
Has anyone received any order from Aliexpress Standard shipping Dispatched Over Seas since JUNE 25 order was made on 20th May.

BP remaining just 6 days.

What do I do, please? I need urgent advices

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamed89: 10:35am On Aug 12, 2020
This life is good with competition, and remember no champion 4ever, imagine if deres no competition,pple wit power for call themselves God,imagine d mighty gtbank now coming back to their senses gradually after loosing many customers,campagn after election.after zenith bank don gain customer finish, I just received a text message now, just look at d screenshot below

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 10:36am On Aug 12, 2020
LaCremy:
Has anyone received any order from Aliexpress Standard shipping Dispatched Over Seas since JUNE 25 order was made on 20th May.

BP remaining just 6 days.

What do I do, please? I need urgent advices

Go check ur PO na
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 10:38am On Aug 12, 2020
stanisbaratheon:
So I went to the PH central post office in search of my order I made since 19th July. I was told the item has been picked up by my local PO pick up guy, I had to call him while still in the PH post office. Ladies and gentlemen, that was how I was able to get my item.

It turns out that my local PO pick up guy had already picked up the item without calling me.

19th July??
that was fast ooo
which shipping method?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 10:39am On Aug 12, 2020
lagosboy3:
RB969071788SG

Get a refund order another use Dhl , that's what I did after waiting for 4 months and item still didn't show up .
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:43am On Aug 12, 2020
Olamed89:
This life is good with competition, and remember no champion 4ever, imagine if deres no competition,pple wit power for call themselves God,imagine d mighty gtbank now coming back to their senses gradually after loosing many customers,campagn after election.after zenith bank don gain customer finish, I just received a text message now, just look at d screenshot below

It has been working but just not on AliExpress.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 10:44am On Aug 12, 2020
Olamed89:

Got the same message not long ago.
That's good, but why $100 limit na
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 10:46am On Aug 12, 2020
genius43:

It has been working but just not on AliExpress.

You mean even with the recent message sent to customers, we can't transact on AliExpress still?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tunbosun9: 10:48am On Aug 12, 2020
Items received yesterday, don't wait for PO to call you. Go their and claim your parcel

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 10:51am On Aug 12, 2020
tunbosun9:
Items received yesterday, don't wait for PO to call you. Go their and claim your parcel

when did you order them?
what shipping method?
was the tracking info updated when it arrived?

(1) (2) (3) ... (236) (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) ... (1438) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.