Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1442914 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
Kamaye:
I'm beginning to think that my item is either lost misplaced or stolen after arrival in Nigeria. I spoke to a friend who works at the Jos post office, he told me that they received parcel from twice a week since the ease down of the lock down two months ago, so it is surprising that my item has arrived in Lagos since July 18th but yet to arrive Jos after 3 weeks.

Use track24.net for more details
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
Silas12345:
Please what does this mean....

You have won your dispute, expect a refund
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2020
SpicyMimi:

Yes I remember so well, took to your advice and told the owner but she refused and asked me to go ahead, now she is so scared and worried but I am glad I came here first, told her what you told me but she decided to risk it. Thank you so much, you’ve been so helpful smiley

You are welcome. Just be hopeful Nipost do well

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stephenponti(m): 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
Alozera:

FBN is around N420 - N430
Who have tried Standard Chartered card on Aliexpress what's their rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stephenponti(m): 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
Alozera:

FBN is around N420 - N430
Who have tried Standard Chartered card on Aliexpress what's their rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2020
What next? $50

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2020
Fam
This DHL is expensive but if you find a seller that's willing to negotiate it's totally worth it because now my parcel is in Germany, the way it's moving e just dey sweet my belle and I don't think of the premium I paid any longer do it, I just want Nigerian customs to have sense .
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
Fam
This DHL is expensive but if you find a seller that's willing to negotiate it's totally worth it because now my parcel is in Germany, the way it's moving e just dey sweet my belle and I don't think of the premium I paid any longer do it, I just want Nigerian customs to have sense .

As from now on before I place an order i will chat seller up and look at his response time also because I chatted a lot of them up on midnight of Sunday/ Monday and only he responded promptly some are just replying to my Dhl enquiry now, meanwhile shipment don dey Germany o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 5:25pm On Aug 12, 2020
mctfopt:
What next? $50

Total halt
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
SpeedRacer:
Fam

As from now on before I place an order i will chat seller up and look at his response time also because I chatted a lot of them up on midnight of Sunday/ Monday and only he responded promptly some are just replying to my Dhl enquiry now, meanwhile shipment don dey Germany o

DHL blazes

SpeedRacer:

Total halt

I wouldn't be surprised.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
mctfopt:
What next? $50

Yeye bank, I will abandon them soon. I'm waiting for this ordeal to finish. I still find it difficult to understand why a bank will impose a restriction on international usage of cards. I just hope other banks will not imitate them and it's obvious that they are losing a lot of clients.
Just imagine the way they are reducing the amount to be spent on international transactions, it's ridiculously and the bank is in a dicey position.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
adeniranfam:

Yeye bank, I will abandon them soon. I'm waiting for this ordeal to finish. I still find it difficult to understand why a bank will impose a restriction on international usage of cards. I just hope other banks will not imitate them and it's obvious that they are losing a lot of clients.
Just imagine the way they are reducing the amount to be spent on international transactions, it's ridiculously and the bank is in a dicey position.

It's sad to see the way good things usually end up in this country.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Silas12345: 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2020
genius43:

You have won your dispute, expect a refund
wow I won like three dispute.... Bleep it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 5:38pm On Aug 12, 2020
adeniranfam:

It is not the first time it is happening, our economy is suffering and there is Forex shortage. The parallel market is getting worse day by day.

If you have been dealing with online purchases for long you will know how 2016-early 2017 was. Then only GTB and Access banks where working other banks cancelled use of naira MasterCard for any form of international transaction, that was when Flutterwave formerly called Barter came to be and reduced the suffering of people. Recession is looming be prepared.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Soneh(m): 5:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
Kamaye:
I'm beginning to think that my item is either lost misplaced or stolen after arrival in Nigeria. I spoke to a friend who works at the Jos post office, he told me that they have been receiving parcels from twice a week since the ease down of the lock down two months ago, so it is surprising that my item has arrived in Lagos since July 18th but yet to arrive Jos after 3 weeks.
I'm facing same here. Mine even got to Nigeria since 9th of June. I don't know if it is the post office in Jos that is the cause. I've been to their office, but I was told my package hasn't arrived.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2020
mctfopt:

DHL blazes

I wouldn't be surprised.

Are you telling me your order used 2 days to get to Nigeria ??because i want to faint o, delivery date says August 25 or so
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2020
SpeedRacer:

Are you telling me your order used 2 days to get to Nigeria ??because i want to faint o, delivery date says August 25 or so

DHL can blaze when it feels like.

You may get it earlier. It is always good to under promise and over deliver, than the other way round. grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 5:54pm On Aug 12, 2020
mctfopt:

Got the same message...who will try first to get the current ₦ rate grin

Just tried it..
Still not working
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 5:57pm On Aug 12, 2020
genius43:

It is not the first time it is happening, our economy is suffering and there is Forex shortage. The parallel market is getting worse day by day.

If you have been dealing with online purchases for long you will know how 2016-early 2017 was. Then only GTB and Access banks where working other banks cancelled use of naira MasterCard for any form of international transaction, that was when Flutterwave formerly called Barter came to be and reduced the suffering of people. Recession is looming be prepared.

Well, let's see how it will end
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by martinogeenz: 6:04pm On Aug 12, 2020
Uba charged me N439 per dollars on ae purchase
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 6:30pm On Aug 12, 2020
Things are really getting out of hand..
I tried to place an order this evening and both first bank and GTB MasterCard are not working.
I don't just understand. Am I the only one on this page?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
Alozera:
I tried to place an order this evening and both first bank and GTB MasterCard are not working.

Orders of how much?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpicyMimi(f): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
genius43:

You are welcome. Just be hopeful Nipost do well
Amen embarassed
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 6:33pm On Aug 12, 2020
genius43:

Use track24.net for more details
which details again? Every tracking site I have used including track24 confirmed my order is in Nigeria.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:34pm On Aug 12, 2020
Alozera:

Just tried it..
Still not working

Ok, GTB's loss.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpicyMimi(f): 6:35pm On Aug 12, 2020
Alozera:
Use Zenith / 390.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 6:36pm On Aug 12, 2020
Kamaye:
which details again? Every tracking site I have used including track24 confirmed my order is in Nigeria.

It can show the movement like Lagos to Jos, Jos to final P.O

Nipost old IPS site used to be the best for that but it hasn't worked since February
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2020
mctfopt:

DHL can blaze when it feels like.

You may get it earlier. It is always good to under promise and over deliver, than the other way round. grin

True , have they called you for your item , did you pay custom duty ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 6:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
Kamaye:
Have you been to the post office?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 6:52pm On Aug 12, 2020
genius43:

Orders of how much?

Less than 10USD
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 7:18pm On Aug 12, 2020
SpeedRacer:

True , have they called you for your item , did you pay custom duty ?

No duty. Collected it yesterday.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SpeedRacer(m): 7:31pm On Aug 12, 2020
mctfopt:

No duty. Collected it yesterday.

Fam when did you buy the item
Bought mine Sunday evening and it was shipped yesterday

(1) (2) (3) ... (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.