Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (299) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1451636 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
osadolor153:

...that it's non priority mail
Yes! No doubt.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 6:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
Give update on the dispute when a decision has been made. Thanks
isgombe:
Hi.
I was chatting with a AliExpress live agent and making inquiry about my order that took 100+days. She says that the order took long time and ask if I want to open dispute.............. the app just freeze i dont know whether its a network or is from my phone. When the app resumes working i realized that the cc agent opened dispute on my behalf and BP remains 4days.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samuelon: 6:51pm On Sep 13, 2020
osadolor153:

You right bro, it's cainiao and yanwen/turkey post both packages are iPhones

Lol, you bought iPhone with cainiao and yanwen, is that okay?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by osadolor153: 6:58pm On Sep 13, 2020
Samuelon:

Lol, you bought iPhone with cainiao and yanwen, is that okay?

Didn't know much about them, just finding out now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by isgombe: 7:59pm On Sep 13, 2020
Lemonz:

I will do that
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofolam: 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2020
Olasman:
here's what it says
I don’t know why people are saying it’s in Nigeria. With this tracking information your package is still in transit country. Even it’s dated since July. I had a parcel like this also that was in transit country for 2 months. I think they store them wherever they keep their outgoing cargo. It later updated to *preparing to depart transit country or GMT. And when it is on the way it will update to *departed transit county or GMT Only then should you suspect that it’s in naija whether or not you see *arrived at destination country

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofolam: 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2020
Mofolam:

I don’t know why people are saying it’s in Nigeria. With this tracking information your package is still in transit country. Even it’s dated since July. I had a parcel like this also that was in transit country for 2 months. I think they store them wherever they keep their outgoing cargo. It later updated to *preparing to depart transit country or GMT. And when it is on the way it will update to *departed transit county or GMT Only then should you suspect that it’s in naija whether or not you see *arrived at destination country
Also if you open dispute after BP has run out and your package is still in transit country you will get your refund

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2020
Someone should claim

Get NGN 7,620.00 !
Your bonus is waiting to be activated.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrJ8CyP
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Themaths(m): 11:19pm On Sep 13, 2020
elbuzzy:

Link not working
:////chat. whatsapp. com/C07Jo6uVJYJ1OBYn9v8ERH

Just remove 2 forward slashes and add https to the beginning
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by hazan041(m): 11:49pm On Sep 13, 2020
Help me claim this, then quote me with ur link too.I'll do the same....

https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOzdXYx
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by hazan041(m): 11:50pm On Sep 13, 2020
Get NGN 7,620.00 !Your bonus is waiting to be activated.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 5:27am On Sep 14, 2020
osadolor153:

You right bro, it's cainiao and yanwen/turkey post both packages are iPhones

Hah! iPhone kwa?! Or you mean to type iPhone accessories. Which seller sends phones through Yanwen or Cainiao? It's just like saying you wanna take one chance bus for roadside instead of heading to the motor park It's neither here nor there. You can get away with paying dirt cheap transport fare but it could also turn to the worst nightmare with dem robbery or kidnapping shyte.

It's usually small packages or inconsequential items that are usually sent thru though Yanwen or Cainiao portals. For phones anything less than DHL, FedEx or AESS na scam o.

The post office people or customs will be tempted to steal such.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 5:34am On Sep 14, 2020
ceaser:

Hah! iPhone kwa?! Or you mean to type iPhone accessories. Which seller sends phones through Yanwen or Cainiao? It's just like saying you wanna take one chance bus for roadside instead of heading to the motor park It's neither here nor there. You can get away with paying dirt cheap transport fare but it could also turn to the worst nightmare with dem robbery or kidnapping shyte.

It's usually small packages or inconsequential items that are usually sent thru though Yanwen or Cainiao portals. For phones anything less than DHL, FedEx or AESS na scam o.

so u dun wake up
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 5:39am On Sep 14, 2020
Edopesin:

is it possible to get a refund in a different account, cos some of us had to use a different card to get pass the monthly limit

If for a 5 USD dollar item you decide to split payment into 2usd and 3usd with two different cards, the refund of each parts of the split will be to the respective account attached to the cards used. Just make sure that you open dispute for the two part payments and not just one part, expecting the other part to automatically get refund.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 5:43am On Sep 14, 2020
Uchepele:
so u dun wake up

cheesy. I no understand wetin you mean o.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 5:44am On Sep 14, 2020
ceaser:

cheesy. I no understand wetin you mean o.
lol
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by isgombe: 6:17am On Sep 14, 2020
Lemonz:

I won the dispute.

I just wake up and check my email as usual, i say AliExpress mail.

I attached 3 tracking pages showing that my parcel have not arrive my country. And give a concise detail of what happened between me and the seller (telling me that i should open dispute after 90days)

Ordered: 5th June, shipped d same day.
Dispatched: 25th June
Logistics company: 4px and Singapore post

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samuelon: 7:22am On Sep 14, 2020
ceaser:

Asin ehn the tin muzz me grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chigirlangel: 7:35am On Sep 14, 2020
hazan041:
Help me claim this, then quote me with ur link too.I'll do the same....

Here is mine

Get NGN 7,620.41 !
Your bonus is waiting to be activated.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mtzEzBv
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 7:47am On Sep 14, 2020
isgombe:

I won the dispute.

I just wake up and check my email, as usual, I say AliExpress mail.

I attached 3 tracking pages showing that my parcel has not arrive in my country. And give a concise detail of what happened between me and the seller (telling me that I should open a dispute after 90days)

the funny thing is, the order will still come.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 8:35am On Sep 14, 2020
isgombe:

I won the dispute.

I just wake up and check my email as usual, i say AliExpress mail.

I attached 3 tracking pages showing that my parcel have not arrive my country. And give a concise detail of what happened between me and the seller (telling me that i should open dispute after 90days)

Nicee. Good for you man kiss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Amocee: 10:11am On Sep 14, 2020
The post woman bringing another order of mine today told me to have 2800 naira cash at hand cos it's a phone and it has been taxed at the PO. Isn't that too much? Aess o.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by osadolor153: 10:19am On Sep 14, 2020
ceaser:

Once BP period expires I will request refund
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dwaynestefan: 10:21am On Sep 14, 2020
Can Someone please tell me GT Bank's Current Dollar to Naira Rate
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 10:37am On Sep 14, 2020
Amocee:
The post woman bringing another order of mine today told me to have 2800 naira cash at hand cos it's a phone and it has been taxed at the PO. Isn't that too much? Aess o.
WTF
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tinnyailes(m): 10:43am On Sep 14, 2020
Lotus2020:

Chief! this is a wonderful suggestion. Below is the link to the group

https:///C07Jo6uVJYJ1OBYn9v8ERH
please can I be added zero8176812097
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 10:44am On Sep 14, 2020
Amocee:

They are just trying to be smart aleck. I'm not sure you should be billed up to that amount.

On the flip side, you should be glad it was NIPOST trying to job you cos if it were to be customs, well you'll get to pay like 15k as fees.

Just insist that they should issue the official payment receipt for you. I usually insist that when I suspect foul play in their charges.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 10:55am On Sep 14, 2020
i wonder if it takes forever for nipost to transport parcel from lagos to warri.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by teepee072: 11:01am On Sep 14, 2020
You ll surely get your refund, the physical card may have expired but the details will still be available on system before it's archived
Alozera:
Happy Sunday guys! Please I've been trying to ask this question, but it always skips my mind..
My GT MasterCard will expire by month end and it's possible that I might get refunds next month for others not delivered via that same expired card. So what should i do to successfully get the refunds if there's any refund next month? If I get a new card, will the refund still come through or must it be the old card?
Someone should please enlighten me..

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 11:09am On Sep 14, 2020
Uchepele:
i wonder if it takes forever for nipost to transport parcel from lagos to warri.

Me too ooo
I'm wondering if it takes Nipost forever to transport my package from Lagos to Benin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 11:20am On Sep 14, 2020
Amocee:
She's BRINGING the order for you?
She's lying man. Taxed at PO koor. Taxed at PO ni.
I'd rather go to the PO myself and pay them what they TAXED on it. Transport fare, my time and the so called tax no go reach 2800

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 11:21am On Sep 14, 2020
dey managed to pick my call for the ist time today and told me the same thing i was told last week on FB.that my parcel is being transported to warri but dey dnt know when it will get to me

(1) (2) (3) ... (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.