Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,072 members, 7,821,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (300) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1453479 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Allboiz: 12:05pm On Sep 14, 2020
Edopesin:

is it possible to get a refund in a different account, cos some of us had to use a different card to get pass the monthly limit
Please, how do you do this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Amocee: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2020
Amocee:
The post woman bringing another order of mine today told me to have 2800 naira cash at hand cos it's a phone and it has been taxed at the PO. Isn't that too much? Aess o.
Me sef wise up. I gave her 500 naira. Well, I'm happy I got the item as I'd open a dispute that was to be arbitrated today. I really felt for the seller so I've confirmed goods received.
Guys, please do well to refund sellers provided you get your items in future. Those sellers are really trying for us. Mine was too customer friendly mhen.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 12:34pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lemonz:

AliExpress sellers are VERY DISHONEST
All that friendly crap they pull is for ratings
I've already made up my mind to give the guy i opened dispute for, one star and put the screenshot of him acting like he doesn't know how to refund me, saying " dear friend, if you have a complaint please contact AliExpress"
Dear friend kill him there.
Make i get the alert first

You've said it all! Those guys are very tricky and dishonest. A couple of years ago, I ordered a pair of chinos trousers from a store. Meanwhile, I had spoken with the sales rep, a lady, before placing the order, telling her my trouser measurements( length, waist and so on). After that, she advised me to chose the one with some centimeters above my normal waist, giving me reasons for that. I did as she instructed and made payment. The order arrived and turned out wider on my waist and needed adjustment to be usable. I was not happy with that, and so decided to contact the store to register my annoyance for advising me wrongly.The lady started pleading. She told me not to worry, that in my next order, they would give me special discounts. She gave me a particular message to quote on my next order page, noting that the message would serve as a reminder for the defect in the last order. About 2 months after, I placed another order for different colour of the same chinos trousers. After payment, I quoted the exact message as instructed. In about 10 minutes after successful payment, I got another message from aliexpress that "the order is closed". On investigation, I descoverd that the seller intentionally closed the order on sighting the message. That was how they got away with it due to inexperience on my part, because I should have opened dispute ASAP and used the necessary evidence at my disposal against them. Now I know better.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by osadolor153: 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
HarrierJumpJet:

Me too ooo
I'm wondering if it takes Nipost forever to transport my package from Lagos to Benin

Which shipping company
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 1:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
Amocee:

Me sef wise up. I gave her 500 naira. Well, I'm happy I got the item as I'd open a dispute that was to be arbitrated today. I really felt for the seller so I've confirmed goods received.
Guys, please do well to refund sellers provided you get your items in future. Those sellers are really trying for us. Mine was too customer friendly mhen.
Lucky you man. My seller stopped replying the moment i mentioned REFUND. Till now no reply grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 1:29pm On Sep 14, 2020
Applied for dispute yesterday and won 80% one is still pending

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 1:32pm On Sep 14, 2020
Olamak1:

You've said it all! Those guys are very tricky and dishonest. A couple of years ago, I ordered a pair of chinos trousers from a store. Meanwhile, I had spoken with the sales rep, a lady, before placing the order, telling her my trouser measurements( length, waist and so on). After that, she advised me to chose the one with some centimeters above my normal waist, giving me reasons for that. I did as she instructed and made payment. The order arrived and turned out wider on my waist and needed adjustment to be usable. I was not happy with that, and so decided to contact the store to register my annoyance for advising me wrongly.The lady started pleading. She told me not to worry, that in my next order, they would give me special discounts. She gave me a particular message to quote on my next order page, noting that the message would serve as a reminder for the defect in the last order. About 2 months after, I placed another order for different colour of the same chinos trousers. After payment, I quoted the exact message as instructed. In about 10 minutes after successful payment, I got another message from aliexpress that "the order is closed". On investigation, I descoverd that the seller intentionally closed the order on sighting the message. That was how they got away with it due to inexperience on my part, because I should have opened dispute ASAP and used the necessary evidence at my disposal against them. Now I know better.
It's all part of the risk we take when shopping online. It's to learn from our mistakes cry
Normally i don't even shop for clothes online cos of that size issue.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2020
osadolor153:

Which shipping company
Aess which is Singapore post
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kripen(m): 1:39pm On Sep 14, 2020
Pls I need help. I can't access my AliExpress account I have tried all means even try to open it on a computer system still to no avail. How can I chat with them directly and not Eva(the computer customer care), or any numbers to reach them?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by venahoro(m): 1:50pm On Sep 14, 2020
Lemonz:

Try to call nipost and ask them for the "exact" location of your package. Not the online tracking.
Thank you so much for this.
I did called one of the number you provided and surprisingly I was told that my order which I made 27th of May has arrived Benin post office since 17th August by the NIPOST customer rep. The same order was last updated July 7(Despatched to OverSeas Postal Admin (From SG/SIN to NG/LOS).
I have been to NIPOST today and I was amazed to see the huge sacs of bags arriving but unfortunately I was told to check back on a later date for my item.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by elbuzzy(m): 1:52pm On Sep 14, 2020
Themaths:

:////chat. whatsapp. com/C07Jo6uVJYJ1OBYn9v8ERH

Just remove 2 forward slashes and add https to the beginning
Wow am in let's get some free 20$
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Cherryberry456(f): 2:09pm On Sep 14, 2020
please has anyone here received any parcel despatched 25th of June AESS?��
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2020
venahoro:

I did called one of the number you provided and surprisingly I was told that my order which I made 27th of May has arrived Benin post office since 17th August by the NIPOST customer rep. The same order was last updated July 7(Despatched to OverSeas Postal Admin (From SG/SIN to NG/LOS).
I have been to NIPOST today and I was amazed to see the huge sacs of bags arriving but unfortunately I was told to check back on a later date for my item.

Which Benin post office??
Ugbowo post office??
or the one at Airport road
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2020
venahoro:

That's nice. It was definitely better than waiting for the online tracking to update. Hope you get it soon.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 2:42pm On Sep 14, 2020
HarrierJumpJet:

Which Benin post office?? Ugbowo post office?? or the one at Airport road
guy ur blood dey hot oo. i just know say u must comment on dat post.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ogbemuo: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2020
How can I use two card to purchase and item over $100 dollars on aliexpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 2:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
is there anybody in warri who has collected his parcel recently?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chigirlangel: 3:03pm On Sep 14, 2020
Get NGN 7,620.41 !
Your bonus is waiting to be activated.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrE5GUf

Click mine and quote me and I will do the same for you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 3:07pm On Sep 14, 2020
chigirlangel:
Get NGN 7,620.41 !
Your bonus is waiting to be activated.
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mrE5GUf

Click mine and quote me and I will do the same for you
there is a whatsapp group created to get the bonus,y not join the group so that everyone can get it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by skultrick(m): 3:57pm On Sep 14, 2020
I just recieved my order with shipping route Singapore-Nigeria after 57 days while the other with China-Nigeria route is still on the way despite being shipped to overseas 3 days earlier.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
how much did u get this
skultrick:
I just recieved my order with shipping route Singapore-Nigeria after 57 days while the other with China-Nigeria route is still on the way despite being shipped to overseas 3 days earlier.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
To whom it may concern. To check tract status of your parcel.

SMS:

Name:
:

To 08115638660

After 1hr call the number.

This should be done during Working Hours.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by intergral(m): 4:53pm On Sep 14, 2020
Guys I think the problem is not Singapore post, it is this rubbish Aliexpress Standard shipping
I don't know what they do with our parcels b4 actually shipping it... Just received my item today that arrived 9ja on the 25th day of shipping...

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by venahoro(m): 4:55pm On Sep 14, 2020
HarrierJumpJet:

Which Benin post office??
Ugbowo post office??
or the one at Airport road
Airport road.
I think they normally move items for ugbowo residents to the ugbowo NIPOST office once they are sorted out at the airport road NIPOST.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by osadolor153: 5:06pm On Sep 14, 2020
venahoro:

Airport road.
I think they normally move items for ugbowo residents to the ugbowo NIPOST office once they are sorted out at the airport road NIPOST.

That airport road own wey be like wey crase person day stay

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by politeme: 5:13pm On Sep 14, 2020
I just received 3 packages today, more 5 to go! All ordered in July

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by osadolor153: 5:16pm On Sep 14, 2020
politeme:

Which shipping method
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by politeme: 5:21pm On Sep 14, 2020
osadolor153:

Which shipping method

All AESS
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hayqiu010(m): 5:33pm On Sep 14, 2020
politeme:
Wetin the tracking says
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 5:37pm On Sep 14, 2020
Get NGN 7,620.41 ! Your bonus is waiting to be activated. https://a.aliexpress.com/_mOxTLsF

help me click
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Edopesin: 5:51pm On Sep 14, 2020
Allboiz:

Please, how do you do this?

I guess you mean splitting payments using different cards, no idea really but you can chat the seller up

Lemonz Uchepele

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 6:30pm On Sep 14, 2020
politeme:
was any of them despatch to Overseas on 31st July?

(1) (2) (3) ... (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: iliyande(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.