Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (317) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1450436 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iKingsley(m): 5:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
Mine finally updated

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2020
supersaz66:
So my tracking was showing this. I called the post man baba said my parcel hasn't reached there office. Lol. I'm just hoping they've not stolen this stuff sha.

no...its possible

let me give you an instance

presently i use ajuwon post office but any incoming parcel will stop at agege post office until they get more parcels going to ajuwon post office, that is when they will move it to ajuwon post office in bulk.........At the time it was at agege, they av updated it to something similar to yours....

as at yesterday, i called and i was told its still at agege but i got a call diz evening to pick it up......but the petrol station wey blow don block road

hope you get my point
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by supersaz66(m): 6:01pm On Sep 24, 2020
Emily22:

no...its possible

presently i use ajuwon post office but any incoming parcel will stop at agege post office until they get more parcels going to ajuwon post office, that is when they will move it to ajuwon post office in bulk.........At the time it was at agege, they av updated it to something similar to yours....

as at yesterday, i called and i was told its still at agege but i got a call diz evening to pick it up......but the petrol station wey blow don block road

hope you get my point

Lol I get you. I hope my the postman calls me tomorrow or Monday sha

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 6:06pm On Sep 24, 2020
HarrierJumpJet:
cheesy So I finally collected my package yesterday from the post office in Benin and I was surprised to see that it was my phone, I'm very very happy right now.
109 days in transit
Tracking is still showing despatched to overseas
June 4th order
guy ur own good oo.i still dey hope for my phone ooooooo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Joezik(m): 7:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
How can one make sure the parcel are delivered to the nearest post office within ur location??

Can I use a friend atm to pay for my items...since the aliexpress account has different name from the bank account.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 7:58pm On Sep 24, 2020
HarrierJumpJet:
cheesy So I finally collected my package yesterday from the post office in Benin and I was surprised to see that it was my phone, I'm very very happy right now.
109 days in transit
Tracking is still showing despatched to overseas
June 4th order
did dey call or text u?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 8:04pm On Sep 24, 2020
Joezik:
How can one make sure the parcel are delivered to the nearest post office within ur location??

Can I use a friend atm to pay for my items...since the aliexpress account has different name from the bank account.
To get it close to you, Put in your FULL address. Then Google your area's zip code and put (less important but has to be done too). Before they send to a PO, they usually Google your address, then they send it to a close PO.

You can use any card to make payment. Owner of the card doesn't matter.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2020
Uchepele:
did dey call or text u?
Text

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2020
HarrierJumpJet:

Text
alright,
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 10:09pm On Sep 24, 2020
supersaz66:
So my tracking was showing this. I called the post man baba said my parcel hasn't reached there office. Lol. I'm just hoping they've not stolen this stuff sha.

I have two orders that has been on "failed delivery" since August 19. Three weeks ago I was at the PO to show 'em the tracking info, but all I got was "we will contact you when we have the item". Up till now I have not been contacted.

Irresponsible and awkward lot in that PO.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 10:22pm On Sep 24, 2020
supersaz66:

This happens mostly when your post office isn't the general post office, as in your post office might not have the facilities to update the tracking so they mark it as received before it gets to your local post office.. I'm not sure of this information, but this has always been my case. I get delivery failed 2 weeks before I get a call from post office so hopefully, you'll get your package before 2 weeks.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Midex88(m): 10:25pm On Sep 24, 2020
Emily22:

no...its possible

hope you get my point

Where exactly petrol station blow
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 10:30pm On Sep 24, 2020
ceaser:

I have two orders that has been on "failed delivery" since August 19. Three weeks ago I was at the PO to show 'em the tracking info, but all I got was "we will contact you when we have the item". Up till now I have not been contacted.

3 weeks is too long.. every normal human will get worried, but still keep the hope alive so long as you're still on buyer's protection, you might get it before the BP expires

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by micxwell(m): 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2020
Alozera:

This happens mostly when your post office isn't the general post office, as in your post office might not have the facilities to update the tracking so they mark it as received before it gets to your local post office.. [b]I'm not sure of this information, [/b]but this has always been my case. I get delivery failed 2 weeks before I get a call from post office so hopefully, you'll get your package before 2 weeks.
You're correct. If your post office is not the General Post Office in that state you'll have to wait a little longer. Usually when I see the "failed delivery attempt" after 2/3 days I just head straight to the PO, I don't wait for any call. I stay in Ibadan though....

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 10:54pm On Sep 24, 2020
Alozera:

3 weeks is too long.. every normal human will get worried, but still keep the hope alive so long as you're buyer's protection l
Nah. Nobody would refund him if it is showing failed delivery
ceaser:

I'd say you should go back to the post office. It's not normal for it to take so long. Please if they don't bother to check for your order and say the same thing again don't just accept it and go.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2020
[quote author=Lemonz post=94276325]
Nah. Nobody would refund him if it is showing failed delivery

It's true that winning disputes for orders that is showing delivery failed is almost impossible, but the fact remains that he didn't get the package and if he can prove that beyond all reasonable doubt, he might get a refund
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by supersaz66(m): 11:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
Alozera:

This happens mostly when your post office isn't the general post office, as in your post office might not have the facilities to update the tracking so they mark it as received before it gets to your local post office.. I'm not sure of this information, but this has always been my case. I get delivery failed 2 weeks before I get a call from post office so hopefully, you'll get your package before 2 weeks.

Oh thank you. I think it's not the general post office.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by supersaz66(m): 11:50pm On Sep 24, 2020
ceaser:

Omo.
Anyway the man said he will contact me if anything arises sha
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ihustlehard: 1:28am On Sep 25, 2020
dragnet:

this information is not correct.
Y
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 1:30am On Sep 25, 2020
I don't know about that. If it wasn't shipped back to country of origin I don't think this applies. Ali isn't responsible for what happens in that situation. They've stated it. Check screenshot below. It's written when a dispute is opened
Alozera:
It's true that winning disputes for orders that is showing delivery failed is almost impossible, but the fact remains that he didn't get the package and if he can prove that beyond all reasonable doubt, he might get a refund

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Haryoureendey4(m): 2:26am On Sep 25, 2020
Pls guys i am not understanding the price of this phone, is it for 1 or more than?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 2:36am On Sep 25, 2020
Haryoureendey4:
Pls guys i am not understanding the price of this phone, is it for 1 or more than?
Go ahead and select specifications. You'd see price. But abeg which kyn 100k for HOT 9!! grin grin
Just leave the store guy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 6:17am On Sep 25, 2020
Midex88:

Where exactly petrol station blow

close to the bridge that links to ajuwon
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 7:44am On Sep 25, 2020
UBA have come back to their senses... @395.108108/$
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2020
Samuelon:
What do I do now?
What's the situation with this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 8:09am On Sep 25, 2020
Samuelon:
What do I do now?
Any update on this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by isgombe: 8:40am On Sep 25, 2020
Good morning.

Please i read yesterday that someone from my same PO (Gombe) collected his order that took months.
He wrote: To my surprise, I got an SMS to come and retrieve my package at my local post office today. I retrieved it and asked when it arrived. The mail man shamelessly said the package has been with them since on the 7th of September, 2020 (past 17 days) and that my number was not going through.... SMH
I asked why didn't he just hand it over the last two times I visited their office within the time period but he was dumbfounded and speechless.

Please i have packages that took months Some reach destination country last month while some are in transit and i went there (PO) several times to check but they told me they did not called me.
The last order i made on 26 august i received SMS collected it last 3 days.

how do i approach them so that they will help me check for my package to avoid what happen Like that of the guy I quoted.

Should i request to see their oga and tell him my ordeal?

NB: We have a serious MTN network issue in our town, sometime calls don’t enter

Jboixxx
Ceaser
genius43

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Haryoureendey4(m): 9:19am On Sep 25, 2020
Lemonz:

Go ahead and select specifications. You'd see price. But abeg which kyn 100k for HOT 9!! grin grin
Just leave the store guy
I'm not even understanding bro.....see the price of this

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2020
Haryoureendey4:
I'm not even understanding bro.....see the price of this
Same store??
What year was that store opened??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:26am On Sep 25, 2020
isgombe:
Good morning.

Sorry about your ordeal. Kindly go to their office and explain to them and give them the tracking numbers.

We should know that unregistered items are not priority mails and they may not notify you of receipts.

2. They don't deliver them directly to your PO but sent to your regional office, from there to your state and delivering PO, so, it may take awhile.

3. Some items may yet to be delivered after months. We should stop blaming NIPOST always.

SHOULD you know that your PO officials ain't that efficient as expected, make friends with, at least, one of them in order for him/her to be keeping tabs on your orders for you.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by isgombe: 10:34am On Sep 25, 2020
jboixxx:
Sorry about your ordeal. Kindly go to their office and explain to them and give them the tracking numbers.

Thanks for taking ur time and give me a detailed answer.

I will do as advice
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 10:39am On Sep 25, 2020
Na wa for Nipost o! 2 orders shipped together by Yanwen,arrived destination country the same date. Went to the post office this morning only to discover that it's one out of the two orders that's available for a pick-up; as the second is yet to arrive the PO.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) (319) (320) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.