Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,988 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (315) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1436930 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (1438) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BoltSwith(m): 9:32pm On Sep 22, 2020
chicksman9:
who has this lg g6 for sale, my experience with aliexpress has made me not to ever order stuff with big money from them again

I have for sale, Refurbished LG G6, everything looking and working as good as new.
Give me a good offer and it's yours.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofetemi(m): 7:29am On Sep 23, 2020
My Aliexpress package status shows: 'Nigeria, Arrived at destination country airport' since September 9. Till now i am typing, post office said my package has not been received and expected delivery timeframe date was September 14 which has equally lapsed. My question is ds: like how many days will it take post office to receive package o?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 8:00am On Sep 23, 2020
Mofetemi:
My Aliexpress package status shows: 'Nigeria, Arrived at destination country airport' since September 9. Till now i am typing, post office said my package has not been received and expected delivery timeframe date was September 14 which has equally lapsed. My question is ds: like how many days will it take post office to receive package o?

Lolz, I have a package of 11th July showing arrived at country of destination that post office still hasn't called till date, 90days buyer protection has elapsed and buyer is not responding to messages to extend buyer protection. Wetin person like me go do?

Nipost just has a bunch of very lazy people, they're sorting recent packages while older ones are left untouched, that's the country we find ourselves.

God help us all....

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 8:10am On Sep 23, 2020
Mofetemi:
it takes like forever brof.just b hopeful that something might happen
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 8:13am On Sep 23, 2020
BoltSwith:

It seems Uchepele must be a prophet. I got informed to come pick my my item today.
The item is the LG G6 that was shipped since June 4th from same 99100 store as you guys.

Seems you guys just need to exercise more faith and patience, and believe in whatever Uchepele tells you..........

I need to start thinking of how to refund the seller inorder to redeem our Nigerian image.

Yeah nice decision, i have stopped opening any dispute for items i bought during this corona period, my own little way of saving nigerias image, before most of these sellers stop shipping to nigeria or jack up shipping fees, and i have been getting my items 1 after the other, march, april, may orders.. still collected an item yesterday, some new age corona nose mask angry... With corona almost gone.. its almost useless..

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofetemi(m): 8:15am On Sep 23, 2020
saint2ace:

Lolz, I have a package of 11th July showing arrived at country of destination that post office still hasn't called till date, 90days buyer protection has elapsed and buyer is not responding to messages to extend buyer protection. Wetin person like me go do?

Nipost just has a bunch of very lazy people, they're sorting recent packages while older ones are left untouched, that's the country we find ourselves.

God help us all....

Ds is deep o. Patience all the way niyen o fa
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 8:21am On Sep 23, 2020
supersaz66:
Seems like we're never going to receive orders that were shipped via 4px Singapore post OM
I am disappointed with aliexpress. I made an order last week with shipping method clearly stated as Ass, but they decided to ship it with 4px Singapore instead of the normal Singapore post.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by supersaz66(m): 8:27am On Sep 23, 2020
Kamaye:
I am disappointed with aliexpress. I made an order last week with shipping method clearly stated as Ass, but they decided to ship it with 4px Singapore instead of the normal Singapore post.

Lol I swear. They did thesame thing to me too.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 8:41am On Sep 23, 2020
Kamaye:

Thought I was the only one, saw shipping option for cainiao shipping, but after items were dispatched for shipping, I saw 4px Singapore.

Other items have since arrived and these ones are nowhere to be found. Lolz.... grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by supersaz66(m): 9:33am On Sep 23, 2020
saint2ace:

Thought I was the only one, saw shipping option for cainiao shipping, but after items were dispatched for shipping, I saw 4px Singapore.

Other items have since arrived and these ones are nowhere to be found. Lolz.... grin

Guy
4px are terrible
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 10:57am On Sep 23, 2020
supersaz66:

Guy
4px are terrible

4px.....chai.....i still collect bulk of screen protectors yesterday with yanwen shipping...

but u see that 4px, i still dey regret am,i get like 6-7 items with them till now.......since june.....

someone will pay 3 dollars or more for shipping with AESS only to see 4px moving your item around in china like say plane no dey again for china...

once u see ''hand over to airline" , just lock up for the next four months grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by isgombe: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2020
Kamaye:

AESS contain many logistics company.

Na them (aliexpress) go decide which one to use; base on what A seller told me

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by isgombe: 11:03am On Sep 23, 2020
I have collected order shipped tru Yanwen

Ordered: 26 august
Reach destination: 14th sept
Received: today

Meanwhile my I have orders that is still in transit for months shipped by sunyou and 4px

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by supersaz66(m): 11:52am On Sep 23, 2020
Emily22:

4px.....chai.....i still collect bulk of screen protectors yesterday with yanwen shipping...

but u see that 4px, i still dey regret am,i get like 6-7 items with them till now.......since june.....

someone will pay 3 dollars or more for shipping with AESS only to see 4px moving your item around in china like say plane no dey again for china...

once u see ''hand over to airline" , just lock up for the next for months grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're not lying I swear. Collected 3 parcels from cainao and yanwen on Monday. I have like 8 orders with 4px. Majority were paid with AESS only for me to see 4px

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 23, 2020
saint2ace:

God help us all....

Open dispute
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by supersaz66(m): 11:53am On Sep 23, 2020
isgombe:
I have collected order shipped tru Yanwen

Ordered: 26 august
Reach destination: 14th sept
Received: today

Meanwhile my I have orders that is still in transit for months shipped by sunyou and 4px

Sunyou is in Nigeria already..
They're very fast..

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2020
supersaz66:

You're not lying I swear. Collected 3 parcels from cainao and yanwen on Monday. I have like 8 orders with 4px. Majority were paid with AESS only for me to see 4px

Once the item is small parcel, I specifically select Cainiao or Sunyou, in that order, and avoiding AESS or 4px as much as I can. Cos even if you select AESS for such light items, it's likely it'll be 4px that will be used by AESS.

However with large larger items, I preferably go with AESS avoiding SingPost as much as possible. Even if AESS decide to use SingPost, I am rest assured of refund if delivery goes south. I didn't pay extra for AESS over straightforward SingPost for nothing.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chicksman9(m): 1:37pm On Sep 23, 2020
BoltSwith:
first of all whats your location?
and then how much you wan sale
is it 4gb or 6gb ram size

I have for sale, Refurbished LG G6, everything looking and working as good as new.
Give me a good offer and it's yours.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 1:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
Guys please help me answer this question on this thread if you have knowledge or experience in it. It's about how to buy something from someone in a state different from yours.
Thankss
https://www.nairaland.com/6137971/whats-safe-way-both-buyer#94223124
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2020
[quote author=chicksman9 post=94222664][/quote] does lg g6 have any 6g ram version?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by venahoro(m): 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2020
At long last. I received a text message earlier today to come pick up my item which I ordered since the 25th of May and was last updated 7th of July(dispatched to oversea), same item arrived Benin post office since August 17th.
Lucky me I guess, but I believe gradually we all will surely get our packages.
#Cheers.
For those who will like to know, the package was handled by 4PX.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entrepreneurrr: 2:51pm On Sep 23, 2020
Hi. Am new to AliExpress and i have an order that did not arrive since july.

I just realized that my name is not correct their (it is NG SHOPPER, but every other details (Address, phone number) is correct
Can i still get my package
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 2:52pm On Sep 23, 2020
Entrepreneurrr:
Hi. Am new to AliExpress and i have an order that did not arrive since july.

I just realized that my name is not correct their (it is NG SHOPPER, but every other details (Address, phone number) is correct
Can i still get my package
yes brof, there are other details so wrong name spelling wont affect much.nipost/custom should be ur main concerm
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entrepreneurrr: 2:56pm On Sep 23, 2020
Uchepele:

yes brof, there are other details so wrong name spelling wont affect much.nipost/custom should be ur main concerm

Okay thanks.

Do u mean they will hold it?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2020
Entrepreneurrr:

Okay thanks.

Do u mean they will hold it?
i dnt know what you ordered but from all indications,phones are not coming in like other items
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2020
10:46:00
84 day
Arrival at delivery office
NGAGG
EMS Nigeria
10:46:00
84 day
Arrival at delivery office

finally, my item is at agege post office

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 3:41pm On Sep 23, 2020
God no go shame us o grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chicksman9(m): 3:42pm On Sep 23, 2020
Uchepele:

does lg g6 have any 6g ram version?
i think but not sure about that
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 4:03pm On Sep 23, 2020
chicksman9:
i think but not sure about that
there's no 6g ram for lg g6.its 4 gig ram
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2020
Emily22:

God no go shame us o grin grin grin
abi oo.am sure its not a phone bcus 84days seems too fast for a phone parcel to come these days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DORLARPOH20(m): 4:08pm On Sep 23, 2020
Emily22:
10:46:00 84 day Arrival at delivery office NGAGG EMS Nigeria 23.09.2020 10:46:00 84 day Arrival at delivery office
finally, my item is at agege post office
which tracking website gave you this kind of details please

(1) (2) (3) ... (312) (313) (314) (315) (316) (317) (318) ... (1438) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: wahalaO(m), 100FIX1 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.