Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1455983 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tinnyailes(m): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2020
maxdozie:
On the 27th of Last month my order was showing Hand to Airline
10 days later changed to dispatch to destination country

Abeg am I safe ...
it’ll arrive Nigeria in 5-7 days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Waju001(m): 5:24pm On Oct 08, 2020
House plz can i storm Post office tomorrow

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 5:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
One of my parcels ordered on 18th Sept arrived Nigeria since 29th but somehow tracking was not updated until this morning.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 5:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
Waju001:
House plz can i storm Post office tomorrow

Your item is still at IMPC at the airport. Be patient and don't waste your time.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
Pls who can explain what this means .. My Dispute message shows seller timeout and there is another column that shows refund complete.

I haven't seen anything

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by searay(m): 7:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
iKingsley:
20 USD. They have the lowest limit. Very disgusting
I thought something was wrong with my card but I am glad Access bank bailed me out.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 7:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
EMMAUGOH:
Pls who can explain what this means .. My Dispute message shows seller timeout and there is another column that shows refund complete.

I haven't seen anything

Your refund will land soon ...chill.

It's still processing
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
Emily22:

Your refund will land soon ...chill.

It's still processing

Have you had issues like this
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 8:14pm On Oct 08, 2020
EMMAUGOH:

Yep I got a refund yesterday, June order...so chill
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
EMMAUGOH:

Yes me too, I had to wait 13days for my refund
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2020
It seems like AliExpress has returned to normal

The big question is has NIPOST return to normal?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 8:40pm On Oct 08, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:

For Lagos....it's fast.....moving to other states takes additional days

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vickygirk(f): 8:41pm On Oct 08, 2020
My two packages I ordered since 3rd August and shipped on 6th August have been on transit since God knows when.

Any hope for me?.
people that ordered sept are collecting their parcel and mine is still showing package in transit, despatched to overseas postal admin(NG).
My BP has 24 days to expire. cry

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 8:44pm On Oct 08, 2020
Vickygirk:
My two packages I ordered since 3rd August and shipped on 6th August have been on transit since God knows when.

Any hope for me?.
people that ordered sept are collecting their parcel and mine is still showing package in transit, despatched to overseas postal admin(NG).
My BP has 24 days to expire. cry

Do you track it through track24 ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 8:45pm On Oct 08, 2020
Emily22:

ok that's nice one

They just got up from their bed, the next thing is for them is to start moving

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vickygirk(f): 8:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
Meister:

Do you track it through track24 ?

Yea and it still showed the same information. cry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by joseph214(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kamaye:
I made the order in December last year, tracking shows that it arrived Nigeria in January but was not delivered to me until August this year.
Wow, that means there's still small hope for me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cyberkhng: 9:35pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hello Guys
I've been a silent follower of this thread for a while.
My order was recently updated that it was in the country , so I contacted nipost customer care to see if they have received it also.
This was the response I got. does it mean it's in PH currently? If so which of the post office should i go to check? I reside around the Ada George axis btw.
Thanks.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DORLARPOH20(m): 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
please help me out here guys
I've been seeing different pictures on this thread of people's tracking information and I do see the details of the particular po delivered to
but mine isn't showing that what can I do guys?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 10:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
DORLARPOH20:
please help me out here guys
I've been seeing different pictures on this thread of people's tracking information and I do see the details of the particular po delivered to
but mine isn't showing that what can I do guys?

Mehn your order arrived freaking fast. I'm guessing the product has not been pushed to your PO yet, when it is your tracking will be updated to signify that
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2020
Vickygirk:

Yea and it still showed the same information. cry

I have an order that didn't show arrived to destination till the 79th day after it's been dispatched so calm down, you'll still get it.

You're worrying too much shaa, don't go and get high B.P. before your phone arrives
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ojsamuel(m): 5:12am On Oct 09, 2020
Please does the PO work on Saturdays?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by specimenx(m): 5:16am On Oct 09, 2020
Even if the purchase protection elapses, make sure you open dispute with picture proof of chat with the mute seller and tracking from maybe track24.net showing that the item is not yet in the country. If they say you should wait maybe 5 days, you wait. Maybe on the 6th day, edit your dispute proposal as a reminder. You should get your refunds.You have roughly 15 days to dispute after expiration of your purchase protection.
Yellowson:
Have similar issue with a $209 and it's really painful have lost about two items same way I don't even know how I will win this one, I guess is better to stay put till customs and Nipost normalize things

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by henryleecom(m): 12:29pm On Oct 09, 2020
ojsamuel:
Please does the PO work on Saturdays?

No they don't

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by henryleecom(m): 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:

Well my order got delivered to Nigeria on day 23 in transit, Six days after i got a call from my PO in Abuja

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 09, 2020
Go to Nipost HQ at Presidential.

cyberkhng:
Hello Guys
My order was recently updated that it was in the country , so I contacted nipost customer care to see if they have received it also.
This was the response I got. does it mean it's in PH currently? If so which of the post office should i go to check? I reside around the Ada George axis btw.
Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by henryleecom(m): 12:42pm On Oct 09, 2020
cyberkhng:
Hello Guys
Thanks.

If its in your location you should get a call from the PO stating that, and the location to come pick up.

Otherwise, Check Nipost website, there is a way to locate the post office there. Input your location, the go to the one closest to you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by henryleecom(m): 12:44pm On Oct 09, 2020
Meister:

Mehn your order arrived freaking fast. I'm guessing the product has not been pushed to your PO yet, when it is your tracking will be updated to signify that

The thing shock me self grin

Mine was not updated though, but i go a call from my PO a week after
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 09, 2020
Finally my iPhone is arrived.
It escaped custom nd nipost bad eggs. smiley

Jun. 18 2020
12days to BP timeout.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mkelv0106(m): 1:15pm On Oct 09, 2020
Emily22:

More like takes additional months. I have a package that has been in Nigeria for almost a month now. Nipost still haven’t contacted me for pick up. And na Asaba I dey o, no be say na village. Nipost is comatose

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pweetymaro97(f): 1:25pm On Oct 09, 2020
Mkelv0106:

More like takes additional months. I have a package that has been in Nigeria for almost a month now. Nipost still haven’t contacted me for pick up. And na Asaba I dey o, no be say na village. Nipost is comatose

Same here
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ojsamuel(m): 1:26pm On Oct 09, 2020
henryleecom:

No they don't
Many thanks. Please can I get someone to collect my parcel on my behalf?

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.