Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (329) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1440587 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:44am On Oct 07, 2020
sofiscatedmoron:

Payments on aliecpress is not a personal stuff, u have to follow the official processes ,,,
Instead of asking for link for split payments

You can split payment. Sellers too can reduce price (just for you) on items. I just think the person @ceaser is chatting is not good in understanding English or just copying and pasting responses.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Theloveth(m): 7:37am On Oct 07, 2020
ceaser:

Please o, Stanbic IBTC. Who knows their monthly limit and exchange rate?
$100/430 naira
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 7:44am On Oct 07, 2020
mctfopt:

You can split payment. Sellers too can reduce price (just for you) on items. I just think the person @ceaser is chatting is not good in understanding English or just copying and pasting responses.

See as me and the seller just dey go around in circles. I even messaged him in the traditional way that the Chinese speak and understand English. Something like, "first card, I pay 100usd, second card, I pay 60.76usd, total 160.76usd, you ship when I pay full".

Still the guy dey yearn nonsense.

Hmmm.

Theloveth:

$100/430 naira

Chineke oooooo!

Stanbic nor try at all. Dem fall hand.

Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:45am On Oct 07, 2020
ceaser:

See as me and the seller just dey go around in circles. I even messaged him in the traditional way that the Chinese speak and understand English. Something like, "first card, I pay 100usd, second card, I pay 60.76usd, total 160.76usd, you ship when I pay full".

Still the guy dey yearn nonsense.

Hmmm.

Chineke oooooo!

Stanbic nor try at all. Dem fall hand.

Thanks.

Translate it to Chinese grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by elbuzzy(m): 8:57am On Oct 07, 2020
ceaser:

There are links available for split payments or "extra payments" as it's better referred to. Such links allows you to add payments in 1 USD increment.

A seller gave me such link a week ago for the payment of an item but didn't use it since I later changed my mind about the item.

Please share your experiences or explain so we can learn how to make use of the link
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samuelon: 9:21am On Oct 07, 2020
Yellowson:
Please who has an idea what I can do here?
Is it AESS?
Did you upload screenshots of tracking sites
If not, do so.
If the item has arrived Nigeria.
Then I dunno if you can win it.
But get evidence from nipost, like an email.
You can email nipost for tracking.
Then upload the screenshot of the email response from nipost.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 9:39am On Oct 07, 2020
elbuzzy:

Please share your experiences or explain so we can learn how to make use of the link

Most of the stores have a link for logistics or just completing other deals. So based on agreement they can use this link for other things. They can also create special link for you too. All is based on agreement, please always make sure that the agreement is done on AliExpress app so you can have evidence should seller not deliver or deal goes south.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jospepper(m): 10:19am On Oct 07, 2020
I want to purchase a phone on AliExpress, the

merchant says warehouse is in Hong Kong

therefore they will ship from Hong Kong using

ARAMEX. Please who has experience shipping

with this company? i.e ARAMEX. And how can I

avoid possible high arbitrary Customs duty?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Yellowson(m): 10:41am On Oct 07, 2020
Bro is registered, I uploaded screenshots of tracking and everything and it ended with departed from country of origin
and Nipost said it's still on transit.
Samuelon:

Is it AESS?
Did you upload screenshots of tracking sites
If not, do so.
If the item has arrived Nigeria.
Then I dunno if you can win it.
But get evidence from nipost, like an email.
You can email nipost for tracking.
Then upload the screenshot of the email response from nipost.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samuelon: 11:56am On Oct 07, 2020
Yellowson:
Bro is registered, I uploaded screenshots of tracking and everything and it ended with departed from country of origin

That's odd. When I requested for a refund, I wasn't asked to upload any evidence after screenshots of tracking.
Just get the email and upload.

See what I was told

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samuelon: 12:00pm On Oct 07, 2020
Yellowson:

Even if it's registered, if it isn't AESS, getting a refund won't be easy.

Try to get an evidence from nipost showing that the package has not arrived Nigeria.

Or you discuss with the seller.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Yellowson(m): 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2020
Samuelon:

Even if it's registered, if it isn't AESS, getting a refund won't be easy.

Try to get an evidence from nipost showing that the package has not arrived Nigeria.

Or you discuss with the seller.
Have mailed Nipost waiting for a response from them so I can upload it to AliExpress dispute team
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofolam: 2:29pm On Oct 07, 2020
I received 2 more 4px unregistered mail today.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofolam: 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
Samuelon:

That's odd. When I requested for a refund, I wasn't asked to upload any evidence after screenshots of tracking.
Just get the email and upload.

See what I was told
It will change to valid after the given five days if you are sure tacking doesn’t say it’s in destination country. Just insist you did not receive it and you want your money back
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fantome: 2:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
mctfopt:

I once bought an accessory for a phone, phone arrived before accessory. Phone was from the US and accessory from China. Phone arrived three months before accessory. Before accessory could arrive phone got stolen. One day I got a call I have an item at the PO, I rushed and it was the accessory and was told to pay ₦500 as postal fees. I just vex pay and now the accessory is just lying there and I can't even sell it as the phone is not a popular phone here (Google Pixel). These days even the accessory is lost, I just tire for shipping post covid19.
which Google pixel, and is it still available?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samuelon: 2:54pm On Oct 07, 2020
Yellowson:

Have mailed Nipost waiting for a response from them so I can upload it to AliExpress dispute team

Alright
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Samuelon: 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2020
Mofolam:

It will change to valid after the given five days if you are sure tacking doesn’t say it’s in destination country. Just insist you did not receive it and you want your money back

I know I've already received it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 3:18pm On Oct 07, 2020
Fantome:
which Google pixel, and is it still available?

2XL, but pack is lost too cry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 4:07pm On Oct 07, 2020
tonididdy:

You mean they are shitty, right?
yes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 4:21pm On Oct 07, 2020
tonididdy:

Hi.
My packages are also expected in Benin since June I made my orders.
No contact from the PO
The AE deadline has passed and i didn't even take note of.
4 items I placed via paid shipping (but un registered and unrackable).
Can I go to the PO at ring road without any notice?

As a newbie, you made a grave error by buy ing untrackable items.
However try tracking it on track24 website. I learnt untrackable items could still be tracked till it enters Nigeria.

At ring road PO, there are 2 windows for goods collection side by side, 1 is ecommerce, this is where i collect all my trackable items, the other window they say is for untrackable items.

The ecommerce window is organized and sends sms when your items arrive, so going there for pickup without the sms is usually a waste of time, as she would ask to see the sms, if she searches and doesnt see your item. They sort items based on date sms was sent & your area/address.

So your best option maybe the other window, you could still try the ecommerce window, and tou may be fortunate and she is willing to help you check blindly

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by supersaz66(m): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2020
Mofolam:
I received 2 more 4px unregistered mail today.

4px?
Omo mad o
When did you order for them?
4px?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 4:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
Betboss:
Please guys, what can I do, my order says successful delivery on Aliexpress, but I have not been called to pickup the items by post office.

Now, my waiting time of 90 days has expired 2 days ago. Should i open a dispute or I should wait for the supplier to reply my messages.

BTW, I have only been called to receive one of the items in September out of 4 items.

Please help.

Chances of your winning dispute is almost zero.
Print out the tracking and go to your PO, show them that..

Something similar happened to me about 2yrs ago. A big package, over 8kg,. However i was contacted to come for pick up 2 days after it showed succesful delivery.

From what i understand, nipost paid the custom duty on my behalf, hence the succesful delivery, and kept the item, till i came paid about 5k or so.. and collected it. The item was in a different section of the post office entirely
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 4:33pm On Oct 07, 2020
So i ordered for an item since 27th sept seller hasnt shipped and i have 1.3days before rhe order will be cancelled automatically by aliexpress and i would be refunded.

However, i hv seen the item much more cheaper elsewhere and i wish to cancel the order.
What are tour experiences in cancelling orders like this, Does the refund come immediately with 3 days, or long story go enter am?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Betboss(m): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
earthrealm:

Chances of your winning dispute is almost zero.
Print out the tracking and go to your PO, show them that..

Something similar happened to me about 2yrs ago. A big package, over 8kg,. However i was contacted to come for pick up 2 days after it showed succesful delivery.

From what i understand, nipost paid the custom duty on my behalf, hence the succesful delivery, and kept the item, till i came paid about 5k or so.. and collected it. The item was in a different section of the post office entirely

Thank you for your response. Its been showing successful delivery since a month now and I don't reside in Lagos anymore. I will call the post office tomorrow to help me check.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofolam: 5:30pm On Oct 07, 2020
supersaz66:

4px?
Omo mad o
When did you order for them?
4px?
One in October and the other since April
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2020
Bubewilson:
Hello,

Please I opened a dispute and won and I was informed that I will be refunded between 3 to 20 business days.

The 29th of this month will make it the 20th day and I have not yetreceived the money. The problem is the card I used to make the purchase has expired , though I went to the bank to request for a new card, but they said they don't have MasterCard at that time so I left.

Please, will this still affect the chances of me being refunded?

Can I still contact Aliexpress after the 20 days refund window incase I didn't receive the money?

Hi all,

I complained to my bank on the 25th of September about this refund am yet to see. After that, they asked I provide some details like evidence of payment, and refund order confirmation which I did by referencing the email alert for the payment and Aliexpress dispute resolution.

I got an alert for the refund today.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2020
Please has shipping and delivery timeline on Aliexpress improved? I would like to order for a phone screen.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofolam: 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2020
Bubewilson:
Please has shipping and delivery timeline on Aliexpress improved? I would like to order for a phone screen.
It is not perfect but it has improved. Maybe 75% chance of eventual receipt.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Aquilapriscilla: 6:34pm On Oct 07, 2020
Guys
Finally mine has been updated...
I ordered on sept 12

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by supersaz66(m): 6:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
Mofolam:

One in October and the other since April

Please can I see the tracking details.
Like wait you made an order in October and got it in October or what?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Fantome: 7:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
mctfopt:

2XL, but pack is lost too cry
ooh I need accessories for 3 and 3xl
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 7:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
Fantome:
ooh I need accessories for 3 and 3xl

Buy on AE. Everything I bought last month has arrived.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (326) (327) (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Cupidkc(m), obinna37(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.