Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,964 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1450172 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iceque(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2020
I'm Still Waiting For A Feed Back From Nipost After I Was Told On The Tracking Website That Delivery Has Failed When They Didn't Even Attempt To Deliver

Can Anyone Help, Kinda Dumbfounded Here

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lovepeacetrust: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
Edopesin:

If you're using freight companies like DHL you might pay some duties on the item but it won't be as much as Nipost will collect from you if you go with other shipping services, that's if they even collect

Sorry wanted to ask, before covid, was Nipost doing this their wayo, like collecting large sumz just to receive your product, or not receiving it at all

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lovepeacetrust: 9:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
Meister:

Well factor in delivery fee and custom duty and still check if it's worth it, if it is you go ahead

Bros the whole thing is already confusing me sef
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2020
iceque:
I'm Still Waiting For A Feed Back From Nipost After I Was Told On The Tracking Website That Delivery Has Failed When They Didn't Even Attempt To Deliver

Don't wait...go there
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by isgombe: 9:48pm On Oct 12, 2020
iceque:

Which tracking site is this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iceque(m): 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2020
I Called My Closest Post Office Where I Normally Pick Packages Up And I Was Told I Have No Package With Them
Emily22:

Don't wait...go there
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iceque(m): 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2020
Aliexpress
isgombe:

Which tracking site is this?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2020
iceque:
I Called My Closest Post Office Where I Normally Pick Packages Up And I Was Told I Have No Package With Them

Wait for 2-5 days....maybe it's still at the head office in ur locality, it will be distributed to other sub Post offices around... Just chill

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 10:32pm On Oct 12, 2020
Lovepeacetrust:

Bros the whole thing is already confusing me sef

Which phone are you planning to buy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iceque(m): 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2020
Check Date Na! I've Been Chilling
Emily22:

Wait for 2-5 days....maybe it's still at the head office in ur locality, it will be distributed to other sub Post offices around... Just chill
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Exchangecrypto: 3:59am On Oct 13, 2020
Guys I need help I want to order for phone in AliExpress $800 but my zenith only $100 I can use

Which card I can use to
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 7:17am On Oct 13, 2020
Exchangecrypto:
Guys I need help I want to order for phone in AliExpress $800 but my zenith only $100 I can use

Which card I can use to

I heard of virtual card...I don't know much about it..

What I can say is that contact your seller...

Through the chat, he or she will split it into 100$ 8 times.....

So it will appear in the chat...then you can pay for each splitting one by one by using multiple cards....Gtb is now 200$ @ 395 so 4 gtb cards will do the trick
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by FBACCOUNT: 7:42am On Oct 13, 2020
FAILY USED AIR CONDITION AVAILABLE FOR SALE

PRODUCT-LG
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 8:26am On Oct 13, 2020
Exchangecrypto:

Which card I can use to
an $800 phone? Well, GTBANK is the only bank that allows $200 monthly spending, I think you better save yourself the stress and buy it here through some trusted Nairalanders. You only pay the amount in Naira and they can order from aliexpress and deliver it to you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Edopesin: 8:51am On Oct 13, 2020
Lovepeacetrust:

Sorry wanted to ask, before covid, was Nipost doing this their wayo, like collecting large sumz just to receive your product, or not receiving it at all

They were collecting before covid
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LandMann: 9:03am On Oct 13, 2020
FBACCOUNT:

PRODUCT-LG

How much and location
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bennyflipy(m): 11:48am On Oct 13, 2020
please how does 11:11 work? planning to save for it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by searay(m): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2020
bennyflipy:
please how does 11:11 work? planning to save for it
Lot of discounts and coupons. Just like black Friday kind of stuff.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bennyflipy(m): 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2020
searay:
Lot of discounts and coupons. Just like black Friday kind of stuff.
is it a whole day? and like how many percent discount. sorry for the too much questions
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonididdy(m): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2020
earthrealm:

As a newbie, you made a grave error by buy ing untrackable items.
However try tracking it on track24 website. I learnt untrackable items could still be tracked till it enters Nigeria.

At ring road PO, there are 2 windows for goods collection side by side, 1 is ecommerce, this is where i collect all my trackable items, the other window they say is for untrackable items.

The ecommerce window is organized and sends sms when your items arrive, so going there for pickup without the sms is usually a waste of time, as she would ask to see the sms, if she searches and doesnt see your item. They sort items based on date sms was sent & your area/address.

So your best option maybe the other window, you could still try the ecommerce window, and tou may be fortunate and she is willing to help you check blindly
hi fam
I took your advice.

And woola... Out of the blue I got a text invite almost a week later grin

Btw I tipped some certain guy 500 for personal investigation. It payed off after 5 months of not receiving a single item out of my 4items ordered. Let's see if I get all 4 but however this is progress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonididdy(m): 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2020
FBACCOUNT:

PRODUCT-LG
Price and location. Quote me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 3:28pm On Oct 13, 2020
Got a 4px package of April today, after exactly 6months. Abeg whom we go blame for this one now? Nipost or 4px? grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Theslumflower: 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
Hey guys, please I need help. Though I didn't get my product from Aliexpress.

A laptop was sent to me from the USA through FedEx and they called me last Friday and told me that my package is held by custom. I sent them my email, as they requested and they sent me a message that my custom duty fee will be sent to me in three days time. Which should be Monday but I still haven't received anything from them.

Please guys I don't know what to expect because this package is very important to me. I don't even know anyone that works in FedEx or custom that I can talk to cry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by searay(m): 5:05pm On Oct 13, 2020
bennyflipy:

is it a whole day? and like how many percent discount. sorry for the too much questions
It will be only for that day 11:11:20.
No defined discount rate but you will notice a significant price slash.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
Theslumflower:
Hey guys, please I need help. Though I didn't get my product from Aliexpress.

A laptop was sent to me from the USA through FedEx and they called me last Friday and told me that my package is held by custom. I sent them my email, as they requested and they sent me a message that my custom duty fee will be sent to me in three days time. Which should be Monday but I still haven't received anything from them.

Please guys I don't know what to expect because this package is very important to me. I don't even know anyone that works in FedEx or custom that I can talk to cry

Nawa oh, see issue. Sorry, first of all. I think you have to go to any customs office nearest to you and Kay the matter before any one on desk you find. If you live in Abuja or Lagos then this should be easier for you . Besides, the laptop may land in either, abj or lag . I can help, but it depends on you if can trust me. To go to customs office here in abuja on your behalf with all the necessary info needed so I go prepared and not look stupid before them.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bennyflipy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
searay:
It will be only for that day 11:11:20. No defined discount rate but you will notice a significant price slash.
thanks Lemme top this money and wait for 11:11
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2020
Lovepeacetrust:
Good evening guys, please I want to buy a phone from AliExpress but I've been hearing about nipost wahala and stuff, please is there another way I can get it delivered to me directly
Why not try China Post ? When I was in China that was what I and my then Gf used to use. Then it comes to Nigeria and you can go clear. I have a link since I have Chinese acquaintances over there that are trust worthy sha. It will get to Nigeria on time not like all these stories we are reading here about Nipost, Ali express bla bla .. I will sha charge comission for my consultation. No worry it is not too much .
Me , I need people to start keyin into my services oh...At least , I know China well and have people over there (Chinese) Most of all, I am a trustworthy guy. Yup

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by teewhydope(m): 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2020
at last. marching there tomorrow

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 6:51pm On Oct 13, 2020
teewhydope:
at last. marching there tomorrow

Baba akure
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by searay(m): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2020
bennyflipy:

thanks
Lemme top this money and wait for 11:11
The disadvantage can be delayed shipping due to lots of order.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bennyflipy(m): 8:33pm On Oct 13, 2020
searay:
The disadvantage can be delayed shipping due to lots of order.
I don't mind o, it shouldn't be more than 4 months I guess. if I can get value for money

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Midex88(m): 8:56pm On Oct 13, 2020
saint2ace:
Got a 4px package of April today, after exactly 6months. Abeg whom we go blame for this one now? Nipost or 4px? grin grin

What was your tracking showing

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.