Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (347) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1453698 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stanisbaratheon: 6:38pm On Oct 21, 2020
peterincredible:
what did you order?
And when was it dispatched to oversee

Ordered a wrist watch on 19th August.

Dispatched to oversea 9th September.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 10:18pm On Oct 21, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Hello sir,

Please i am looking to buy this phone. can you share a link
?
Go to AliExpress and search for it,d name of the store is 99100
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vickygirk(f): 10:30pm On Oct 21, 2020
peterincredible:
babe take your mind off it and wait because i believe the waiting has been multiplied by 3 bcause of the youth and end sarz protest so for your own sanity sake when the bp expires open a dispute to get a refund and then when the phone eventally gets to you then you pay the seller back

OK.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Precixx(m): 12:46am On Oct 22, 2020
Dwaynestefan:

How did you do that??
From my bank's website
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Precixx(m): 12:48am On Oct 22, 2020
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Precixx(m): 12:50am On Oct 22, 2020
Samuelon:

How did you create a card online?
Through my bank website, the process is straightforward
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rajioba1: 7:58am On Oct 22, 2020
genius43:

Either get the KZ ZSN PRO/X(The X is just a cosmetic upgrade) or get the KZ ZS10 Pro(I am expecting one to compare with my ZSN PRO)

It's not a cosmetic upgrade oga, the sound quality of the kz zsn pro x is better than the kz zsn pro, check YouTube.
The more the drivers and the tuning, the better the sound quality. I once bought kz zsx (6 drivers in both earphones which makes a total of 12) but I sold it. However, I own a cca ca16, my beast grin grin grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rajioba1: 8:02am On Oct 22, 2020
error4040:

Bruuuuh! Now I'm confused.
At first I wanted to get the KSN pro X and now I came across this one and I was like should I get this your type or this KSN.

In general I haven't used any Beats by Dre before but the best wired Earpiece I have used was my Galaxy 8 AKG.
I still cannot find a good follow come since then.
The bass on those Earpiece are on another level and that is my main concern.

I listen to hip hop/traps songs alot and Bass/808 matters alot.
Please how Good is those QKZ ?
I mean in terms of Bass and Noice cancellation ?

QKZ is trash, I bought one and the earpiece just dy shock me anytime I am gaming and charging at the same time, I first think say na joke until I see am online say the earphone is bad. But kz zsn pro x, it's the best in the low end earphones
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:10am On Oct 22, 2020
Rajioba1:

It's not a cosmetic upgrade oga, the sound quality of the kz zsn pro x is better than the kz zsn pro, check YouTube.
The more the drivers and the tuning, the better the sound quality. I once bought kz zsx (6 drivers in both earphones which makes a total of 12) but I sold it. However, I own a cca ca16, my beast grin grin grin grin

They use the same number of drivers if you same more optimised or fine tuned, another thing.

CCA is still been made by KZ na just marketing strategy.

the CA16 is just a KZ ZAX in a different skin.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rajioba1: 8:39am On Oct 22, 2020
genius43:

They use the same number of drivers if you same more optimised or fine tuned, another thing.

CCA is still been made by KZ na just marketing strategy.

the CA16 is just a KZ ZAX in a different skin.

The same number of drivers doesn't mean the same the same sound bro. I know earphones that costs $1000 with just 2 to 4 drivers with mad ass tuning but this isn't so for kz and cca. The number of drivers is equivalent to how good the sound is. Yea, kz zax and cca ca16 are similar
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CityHall: 9:09am On Oct 22, 2020
odimbannamdi:

Hello sir,
Please i am looking to buy this phone. can you share a link?

I have it....Still very clean....4gb ram and 64gb variant.
0806-212-4001.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sgbate(m): 9:17am On Oct 22, 2020
Hello all!

I have a package saying "delivery attempt failed" what would that mean please?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by supersaz66(m): 9:33am On Oct 22, 2020
Sgbate:
Hello all!

I have a package saying "delivery attempt failed" what would that mean please?

It's in your local post office. They'll call you soonest for pick up. Best believe
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 9:48am On Oct 22, 2020
Rajioba1:

The same number of drivers doesn't mean the same the same sound bro. I know earphones that costs $1000 with just 2 to 4 drivers with mad ass tuning but this isn't so for kz and cca. The number of drivers is equivalent to how good the sound is. Yea, kz zax and cca ca16 are similar

This is the point I was making.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jikins(m): 10:14am On Oct 22, 2020
Rajioba1:

Its not better, its clearer. Zsn pro is more base oriented. In the X they tune down the base for better treble, hence clearer sounds. For me zsn pro remains the best as I am a base junkie. By reducing the base, they literally made sure, I won't be making that upgrade.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sgbate(m): 10:17am On Oct 22, 2020
supersaz66:

It's in your local post office. They'll call you soonest for pick up. Best believe
wow
Thanks a lot!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Qsand: 11:33am On Oct 22, 2020
jikins:

Its not better, its clearer. Zsn pro is more base oriented. In the X they tune down the base for better treble, hence clearer sounds. For me zsn pro remains the best as I am a base junkie. By reducing the base, they literally made sure, I won't be making that upgrade.

Normal zsn nko
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ryfoz(m): 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2020

guys abeg where this item dey??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ryfoz(m): 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2020
ryfoz:

guys abeg where this item dey??

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Israellionel: 12:21pm On Oct 22, 2020
[quote author=ryfoz post=95202263][/quote]
Your Package Just Commot For China. Just Zero Your Mind Till 3 Week Of Next Month.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jonyblazze(m): 3:22pm On Oct 22, 2020
Aquilapriscilla:
My phone just arrived Jalingo cheesy, TARABA STATE
I ordered on 16 September via AESS
I just got a call from PO This morning

please how did you pay for the item with this dollar restriction?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Aquilapriscilla: 6:49pm On Oct 22, 2020
Jonyblazze:

please how did you pay for the item with this dollar restriction?
I actually got someone trusted to help me order

You can check the Xiaomi thread store here on nairaland... people are already selling it there
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ktoby: 12:25am On Oct 23, 2020
Guys pls I’m new to AliExpress, kindly help out. Can I mix free shipping (cainiao super economy global) with AliExpress standard shipping?
Will it come as AliExpress standard shipping or separately ?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 6:01am On Oct 23, 2020
ktoby:
Guys pls I’m new to AliExpress, kindly help out. Can I mix free shipping (cainiao super economy global) with AliExpress standard shipping?
Will it come as AliExpress standard shipping or separately ?
your question seems confusing but if you mean two or more items to buy and you want to use cainiao for item A and aliexpress standard shipping for item B, yes you can but they will arrive separately. Even if you use same shipping method they will still arrive separately since it is from different stores.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ryfoz(m): 7:13am On Oct 23, 2020
Israellionel:

Your Package Just Commot For China. Just Zero Your Mind Till 3 Week Of Next Month.
shocked OMG!
I thought it would have gotten here by now o
chai embarassed
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Clothingonline9(m): 7:19am On Oct 23, 2020
After buying let’s help you pick up and deliver to your customers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 8:02am On Oct 23, 2020
Clothingonline9:
After buying let’s help you pick up and deliver to your customers

U do both pick up and delivery
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ktoby: 10:59am On Oct 23, 2020
Kamaye:
your question seems confusing but if you mean two or more items to buy and you want to use cainiao for item A and aliexpress standard shipping for item B, yes you can but they will arrive separately. Even if you use same shipping method they will still arrive separately since it is from different stores.

Thank you so much. What I mean is different shipping method but same store
Store xyz (same store)
item A- cainiao
Item B- aliexpress standard shipping
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Clothingonline9(m): 12:04pm On Oct 23, 2020
Emily22:

U do both pick up and delivery
Yes we offer logistics
For pickup and delivery
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofetemi(m): 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2020
Pls, What does this mean oooooo. I don tire fa

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entrepreneurrr: 1:35pm On Oct 23, 2020
Mofetemi:
Pls, What does this mean oooooo. I don tire fa

Relax!

Its in 9ja already.

I have a package too with sunyou that arrived since 25 august, i was not call for pick up yet

I think d delay is peculiar to Sunyou, because i collected the one i ordered after this one, shipped by Yanwen
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jecyangel(f): 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2020
Aquilapriscilla:
My phone just arrived Jalingo cheesy, TARABA STATE
I ordered on 16 September via AESS
I just got a call from PO This morning

Wow lovely... Its not DHL I guess. Meanwhile where you charged much to pick it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: lanre9ja(m), lafuria1(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.