Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1453770 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entrepreneurrr: 11:12am On Oct 29, 2020
genius43:

Ejigbo post office

Will it affect our packages those outside lagos ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2020
Entrepreneurrr:

Will it affect our packages those outside lagos ?

It is not central post office. IMPC sorts packages for state HQ

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LoladeOmolomo(f): 11:38am On Oct 29, 2020
What is the Cheapest ways to pay for goods from AliExpress and Alibaba. How do I go about this.
PS: I have a China Address and Shipper
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by saint2ace(m): 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2020
Got another 4px order of 24 April today, after 6months. Seems 4px packages are trickling in little by little..... Fingers crossed

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LoladeOmolomo(f): 1:17pm On Oct 29, 2020
Which Bank Card is the Best for payments on AliExpress. Orders of 500 - 1000 USD
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ugwumichael(m): 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2020
Good evening all,

please who has ever ordered for any item from aliexpress in Enugu. If yes, please which post office did you use to receive it, I recently moved to Enugu so I want to Know the post office that is working to avoid any Nipost staff from looting my package.
Thank you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
ugwumichael:
Good evening all,

please who has ever ordered for any item from aliexpress in Enugu. If yes, please which post office did you use to receive it, I recently moved to Enugu so I want to Know the post office that is working to avoid any Nipost staff from looting my package.
Thank you.
lol looting ur parcel.
very funny,is that a guarantee for ur parcel not be looted?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by otabuko(m): 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2020
ugwumichael:
Good evening all,

Thank you.
use Enugu zip code to know your area and the post office nearest to you. People wey dey work for post office no be thieves. There are other ways you may lose your parcel.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by otabuko(m): 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2020
LoladeOmolomo:
Which Bank Card is the Best for payments on AliExpress. Orders of 500 - 1000 USD
generally speaking, first and zenith banks are best for online transactions.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Legit215(m): 5:48pm On Oct 29, 2020
I ordered an item and got debited, but the order didn't go through due to security reasons according to them. Will my money be immediately reversed please??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pyrex23(m): 5:51pm On Oct 29, 2020
Legit215:
I ordered an item and got debited, but the order didn't go through due to security reasons according to them. Will my money be immediately reversed please??

Probably tried to use a coupon... ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by otabuko(m): 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2020
Legit215:
international transactions take long oh! I've never experienced though. Did you make a purchase above $100?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 6:14pm On Oct 29, 2020
Legit215:

Did you use a coupon?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LoladeOmolomo(f): 6:54pm On Oct 29, 2020
otabuko:
generally speaking, first and zenith banks are best for online transactions.
Hmmm...
The Rates are Standard official rates?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by darkhorizon: 7:10pm On Oct 29, 2020
anonymousey:

What's your budget?
Anker Soundcore Motion plus is a 30W speaker that goes for around $88. Lasts for about 12 hours. There are others. A good place to start is budget so we know what we're looking for

Where can I get it for $88 AliExpress lists it as $99
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TooLateToFail(f): 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
Please I Ordered from Ali Express and they are saying some items unpaid when I have been debuted..don't understand
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by otabuko(m): 7:25pm On Oct 29, 2020
LoladeOmolomo:
Hmmm... The Rates are Standard official rates?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LoladeOmolomo(f): 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
otabuko:
Thank you very Much. The spending limit on First bank Official website says 5000 USD, Pls is this true? do you personally use it?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SirdimayG(m): 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2020
genius43:

Check Xiaomi Thread Store there are tons of ads for this phone.

OK bro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 8:58pm On Oct 29, 2020
darkhorizon:

Where can I get it for $88 AliExpress lists it as $99

Price fluctuates. There'll be a promo for 11.11 when they'll sell for $79. Just check back from time to time.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AdexAyanfe: 8:59pm On Oct 29, 2020
Guys, please what's the meaning of those 85/83, 30/22 ... and so on. What does it mean

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 9:01pm On Oct 29, 2020
earthrealm:

Item is now enroute nigeria, but super pissed with seller, i wish there was a way i could make him pay for his trickery... Any ideas, anybody?

Unfortunately no way. Except if you give him 1 star for "how fast did seller ship the order" and also remember to narrate his unreliability in your review.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anonymousey: 9:04pm On Oct 29, 2020
LoladeOmolomo:
What is the Cheapest ways to pay for goods from AliExpress and Alibaba. How do I go about this.
PS: I have a China Address and Shipper

Chat with the seller. Make your order. Get the total. Tell seller to split order into multiple orders of slightly less than $200, actually $194 to make allowance for their 2.95% transaction fee on Alibaba. Use cards of friends and family using the bank of choice that you can trust and that can trust you with their card details.
GTBank currently has a $200 limit so that might be better for you.
As far as I know Zenith Bank hasn't increased it back to $200.

All the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2020
genius43:

The mail's is to notify you that they have arrived the airport. Wait some days

There are usually two AE delivery notifications that means two different things

• "Item has reached/is in your destination country" means it has gotten to Nigeria (referring to Lagos in most instances)

• "Item has reached your local office" means that it has reached the last bus stop (your post office)

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by otabuko(m): 9:15pm On Oct 29, 2020
LoladeOmolomo:

Thank you very Much. The spending limit on First bank Official website says 5000 USD, Pls is this true? do you personally use it?
mine is 200 usd monthly oh! 5000 usd may be for big businesses.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 9:28pm On Oct 29, 2020
ceaser:

There are usually two AE delivery notifications that means two different things

• "Item has reached/is in your destination country" means it has gotten to Nigeria (referring to Lagos in most instances)

• "Item has reached your local office" means that it has reached the last bus stop (your post office)

Well sometimes the second notification don't come. And for some locations it is sent when it gets to your state HQ and not your delivery P.O so I hardly take it seriously.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 9:31pm On Oct 29, 2020
AdexAyanfe:
Guys, please what's the meaning of those 85/83, 30/22 ... and so on. What does it mean

The first starts counting the day shipping starts (I am not too sure)

But the second is the number of days since the last update in the tracking.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2020
LoladeOmolomo:

Definitely not Naira debit cards at this moment.

The highest any bank offers right now is $500 and to my knowledge I know of Wema.

Anything above this get a dollar MasterCard/domiciliary account

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lyrikallz2018: 1:49am On Oct 30, 2020
Can't a group be created?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 2:41am On Oct 30, 2020
tinnyailes:
that’s not true I got a damaged screen after I had lost dispute too

Likewise me. I got an item with seriously damaged screen. I opened dispute, sent loads pictures showing all sort of angles of the item and package to AE, yet the nonsense team has the infantile reasoning to be telling me that the damage must have been from me.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 3:36am On Oct 30, 2020
ceaser:

Likewise me. I got an item with seriously damaged screen. I opened dispute, sent loads pictures showing all sort of angles of the item and package to AE, yet the nonsense team has the infantile reasoning to be telling me that the damage must have been from me.
it should be nipost rough handling of parcel.
AliExpress cant ship broken screen in the ist place
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by darkhorizon: 7:21am On Oct 30, 2020
anonymousey:

Price fluctuates. There'll be a promo for 11.11 when they'll sell for $79. Just check back from time to time.

Alright, thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: BannedUser, Debbie1696

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.