Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,921 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (351) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1444250 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anozie09(m): 1:06pm On Oct 26, 2020
Good day house! Who knows what GTB dollar rate is please?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by brighttech95(m): 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
Pls guys any ideas on what is delaying turkey post was dispatched since 14th and up till now no update unlike before it takes 2 to 3 days to update to arrival at destination country. Can’t seem to find their social media handles or CC.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babanhajiya(m): 1:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
Those with order dispatch to overseas on Oct 2nd, has anyone of you received an update of his item?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2020
Babanhajiya:
Those with order dispatch to overseas on Oct 2nd, has anyone of you received an update of his item?

No
Mine that was shipped with AliExpress standard shipping has been on despatched to overseas since 17th of this month.
And even the one that was shipped through cainaio global arrived destination country on the 10th and I'm still waiting for a call/text from post office.

By the way, who knows access bank monthly fx limit
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ademayowa123: 3:35pm On Oct 26, 2020
genius43:

Track with track24.net

So this what I'm getting on track24..
What am I to do?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by micxwell(m): 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Babanhajiya:
For where! No show yet.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ademayowa123: 3:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
aieromon:

Tracking updates have ended. Relax for the next 2 weeks before you visit your local post office to ascertain the status of the package.

You can also send a mail to customerservice@nipost.gov.ng

Thanks..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by odimbannamdi(m): 3:54pm On Oct 26, 2020
ceaser:

Okay this is how it works:

The seller has AESS, UPS, FedEx and DHL options. The cheapest was AESS but of course the slowest.

Of the latter three that are fast shipping options, DHL was the cheapest so I picked that. The seller later changed to UPS cos according to him DHL stopped shipping transiently that week cos of CoVID related issues. But he didn't ask me to pay extra despite changing to the more expensive UPS from the DHL I paid for.

So the UPS option will still attract much more expense compared to AESS. But the 6,980.80 is the total cost i incurred the moment item reached SACHO in Lagos Nigeria. That screenshot was the email UPS sent to me informing me of the account to pay to. Thereafter, it will be brought to my destination at no more cost except maybe a 500 naira tip I may give to the courier guy.

I will look for another similar email sent to me January this year by UPS for another item. The total weight I think was 15kg and the total charges was 18k or thereabout. I tipped the delivery guy 1k when he brought it to me.
This is most expository. Clearly, your case was circumstantial. I also think it varies from seller to seller and from item to item. Most of the stuffs i buy either do not have UPS listed as a shipping option, or the cost of using UPS is prohibitive. But we will always look for ways to balance cost and efficiency in shipping. Thanks for taking the time to put this together.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:30pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ademayowa123:

So this what I'm getting on track24..
What am I to do?

Either you wait for post office or you go and check your post office.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofetemi(m): 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2020
Biko, Is this package in post office or what

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 6:14pm On Oct 26, 2020
Mofetemi:

Still at the airport
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofetemi(m): 8:41pm On Oct 26, 2020
Emily22:

Still at the airport

Which airport? MMIA I guess
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2020
Ademayowa123:
I've been getting this since October 2. Pls what am I to do?
we are on the same side... I'm even tired of waiting
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
haovic:
Hope it's not that something is wrong with all shipments done on Oct 2nd undecided . I have items shipped on Oct 6th in Nigeria already. Eh!
have your parcel arrived?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2020
Kamaye:
Dispatch to OverSeas on October 2nd? We are on the same page. package yet to arrive, still in transit.
have your parcel arrived?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeyemii56: 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2020
Hey guyz here newly open platform for online business seekers and retailers.
https://sixsigmahub.com.ng
Cheap products
jumia clothes levels
dress in Nigeria made for Nigerians
clothes in Nigeria, made for Nigerians.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 2kurupt(m): 11:20pm On Oct 26, 2020
Aquilapriscilla:
My phone just arrived Jalingo cheesy, TARABA STATE
I ordered on 16 September via AESS
I just got a call from PO This morning

Nice one. Please which of the stores did you place this order from? All I keep seeing are DHL deliveries
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sorosokewerey: 6:35am On Oct 27, 2020
Iphone 6. 16gb.
Factory unlocked
Vibration button not working
Clean. Fingerprint and everything else is perfect.
35k.
Lagos

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gr8teejay: 7:12am On Oct 27, 2020
Good morning guys how can I collect unregistered mail from the post office that has been in Nigeria since 10th October?
Will NIPOST call me when it arrives?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CHIOMAEZEH: 8:13am On Oct 27, 2020
Mofetemi:

It seems both our packages arrived Nigeria at same time.

I haven't also received mine not gotten call from post office. I made my order since August.

All other items I ordered at same time (including a mobile phone ) have since arrived.

I wonder what the problem is.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AdexAyanfe: 9:03am On Oct 27, 2020
Abeg, is my order in Nigeria?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 9:14am On Oct 27, 2020
AdexAyanfe:

No it is still on the way.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by olujosh301(m): 9:16am On Oct 27, 2020
Should I still wait or go to P.O

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:31am On Oct 27, 2020
AdexAyanfe:
it has arrived
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 12:42pm On Oct 27, 2020
I just discovered that Cainiao super global shipping now bears same tracking format as 4px in my recent orders..
Who else have noticed that

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 12:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
olujosh301:
Should I still wait or go to P.O
i dnt think its in Nigeria yet
use track 24 to track it.
i think d destination u r seeing is turkey and not Nigeria
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AdexAyanfe: 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
it has arrived
really I thought as much. But I haven't receive any call from post office
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AdexAyanfe: 1:25pm On Oct 27, 2020
dsbrand:
Its over 30 days at this point
what could be the matter
shipping ain't as usual as before sad . I do receive my orders in ilorin within 20-25 days after I placed an order, but now 83 days, I placed this order on August 4 and till now, I never see my order. The seller added extra 40days protection period so that I won't be able to access "open dispute"... everything ain't encouraging presently cry shebi yours is just 30days..lol check mine

1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by olujosh301(m): 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2020
Uchepele:

i dnt think its in Nigeria yet
use track 24 to track it.
i think d destination u r seeing is turkey and not Nigeria

It's the same thing on track 24
okay thanks I also have another one which has been on arrive at transit country or district for over 2 weeks , please what does that mean
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peterincredible: 2:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
AdexAyanfe:
shipping ain't as usual as before sad . I do receive my orders in ilorin within 20-25 days after I placed an order, but now 83 days, I placed this order on August 4 and till now, I never see my order. The seller added extra 40days protection period so that I won't be able to access "open dispute"... everything ain't encouraging presently cry shebi yours is just 30days..lol check mine
is this your order a phone ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vickygirk(f): 2:51pm On Oct 27, 2020
AdexAyanfe:

The feeling is mutual bro.
Aug 3rd here. Luckily my BP isn't extended.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Vickygirk(f): 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2020
ceaser:

Now go thru this conversation I finalized with this useless seller just yesterday - the case I talked about couple of posts back. I hope it will be legible enough.

When I threatened to open dispute because the tracking number seems not to "exist" according to tracking, he did not argue with me at all. In fact, he agreed that I open the dispute while I now place a new order and this time they send it thru Singapore post.

What the nonsense guy thinks I do not know is that he has increased the item price to 20k up from the 14k I purchased it two weeks ago in preparation for his 11/11 fake "price crash".

Meanwhile, I used out of the precious 100 USD monthly limit of my card to buy this and now it is wasted and simply returning the money will not buy me back that monthly opportunity lost. I would have better spent it on a more serious seller.

Some sellers can be dubious but I don't think that was my case.
I mean, it didn't take long for my seller to ship my product and the info was correct when tracked up until recently when that "caveat"was added to my tracking info.

(1) (2) (3) ... (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.