Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (360) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1444569 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ademayowa123: 9:59pm On Nov 05, 2020
Kamaye:
Those with orders dispatched to Nigeria on Oct 2nd should check their local post office. Mine has already arrived in Jos, I have just received an email notification. Our items have since arrived Lagos maybe couple of weeks back but there was no update until today. One more thing, I'm seeing EMS Nigeria on the last update, could it be possible that EMS not Nipost handled the last transit from Lagos to Jos? Let's see tomorrow.
Which tracking website is this??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Israellionel: 11:26pm On Nov 05, 2020
Dgreatman10:
True, they're not just reliable and can't be trusted.
They're Trustworthy And Reliable Ones Though. With The Use Of Escrow, Those Aforementioned Issues Wouldn't Be Issues At All.
In Summary, Na Your Money.
And You Deserve Rest Of Mind.
cheesy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mofolam: 12:13am On Nov 06, 2020
Mkelv0106:
Good day guys. My order status has been like this since August. Been patiently waiting for a message from Nipost for over 2 months now. Should I visit d post office?
I have noticed the same thing recently with my orders with tracking starting with LP.... my GUESS is that their system automatically updates faster than Nipost delivers. An item may have been in naija for 2 months without getting to your local po. It depends on the person sorting parcels and the method he uses to sort them. You can check your po, but even if it’s not with them, don’t despair. You will more likely still receive it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mkelv0106(m): 3:04am On Nov 06, 2020
Mofolam:

I have noticed the same thing recently with my orders with tracking starting with LP.... my GUESS is that their system automatically updates faster than Nipost delivers. An item may have been in naija for 2 months without getting to your local po. It depends on the person sorting parcels and the method he uses to sort them. You can check your po, but even if it’s not with them, don’t despair. You will more likely still receive it.
Ok, lemme still be patient. Thanks boss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 6:05am On Nov 06, 2020
Ademayowa123:

Which tracking website is this??
track24
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babanhajiya(m): 7:40am On Nov 06, 2020
Kamaye:
Those with orders dispatched to Nigeria on Oct 2nd should check their local post office. Mine has already arrived in Jos, I have just received an email notification. Our items have since arrived Lagos maybe couple of weeks back but there was no update until today. One more thing, I'm seeing EMS Nigeria on the last update, could it be possible that EMS not Nipost handled the last transit from Lagos to Jos? Let's see tomorrow.
l will definitely go to the post office today.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iyatrustee(f): 10:29am On Nov 06, 2020
Can somebody help me please. Is this item in Nigeria already?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:35am On Nov 06, 2020
iyatrustee:
Can somebody help me please. Is this item in Nigeria already?

Still on the way.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ForestHill: 11:10am On Nov 06, 2020
Please I need an explanation concerning this.

$9.16+ $19.67 Shipping

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Bunsenbun(m): 12:06pm On Nov 06, 2020
toksade203:

Hello,
You’re to wait till 11:11 for price reduction and coupon usage if you collected any.

hello,can I use all my coupons on one item
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 12:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
I discovered something. Do you know that even if you see dispatched to overseas sometimes it is not sent. Two items were dispatched same day to overseas same time 13th October one arrived yesterday the other is still in transit.

I tracked with postal.ninja and discovered the other that arrived yesterday was in transit for 32 days while the other yet to arrive have only been in transit for 13 days.

Logistics sha. E be things.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entrepreneurrr: 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
genius43:

I tracked with postal.ninja and discovered the other that arrived yesterday was in transit for 32 days while the other yet to arrive have only been in transit for 13 days.

OMG
and the one you collected is it really 32days since its been dispatched?

I just check mine and its 19days in transit. After waiting for 4months cry

So where are they getting the updates we are seeing?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 1:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
Entrepreneurrr:

OMG
and the one you collected is it really 32days since its been dispatched?

I just check mine and its 19days in transit. After waiting for 4months cry

So where are they getting the updates we are seeing?

It was really 32 days. I have another one the transit day is in tandem with the day it changed to dispatched to overseas.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entrepreneurrr: 1:49pm On Nov 06, 2020
genius43:

It was really 32 days. I have another one the transit day is in tandem with the day it changed to dispatched to overseas.

Just tired of all this shit.
Checking the parcel that i already collected shows it’s exactly 17days (which is true) from time of shipment to time it reach destination

But this order of 4months (phone) am suspecting foul play, because the order was shipped same day as I ordered it. Along the way it got stuck at “hand over to airline” so I contacted the seller, which he replied that he contacted the shipping company and they told him that they are going to update the tracking details (which they did within 24hrs) and it stuck there.

But what I realized that postal.ninja are doing is they are counting from the first day they got tracking to the day of the last tracking.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 2:22pm On Nov 06, 2020
Entrepreneurrr:

Just tired of all this shit.
Checking the parcel that i already collected shows it’s exactly 17days (which is true) from time of shipment to time it reach destination

But this order of 4months (phone) am suspecting foul play, because the order was shipped same day as I ordered it. Along the way it got stuck at “hand over to airline” so I contacted the seller, which he replied that he contacted the shipping company and they told him that they are going to update the tracking details (which they did within 24hrs) and it stuck there.

But what I realized that postal.ninja are doing is they are counting from the first day they got tracking to the day of the last tracking.

As for your last point I will observe more. But it doesn't make sense that two items ordered from the same store a minute apart and were fulfilled same time and despatched to overseas the same time will have different arrival date.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 3:01pm On Nov 06, 2020
genius43:
I discovered something. Do you know that even if you see dispatched to overseas sometimes it is not sent. Two items were dispatched same day to overseas same time 13th October one arrived yesterday the other is still in transit.

Mehn my orders that have been showing despatched to overseas for so long now all showed that it has arrived destination country
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 3:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
Meister:

Mehn my orders that have been showing despatched to overseas for so long now all showed that it has arrived destination country

Congratulations
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by seunot: 3:26pm On Nov 06, 2020
For eBay shoppers

Here is a $5 coupon, it expires on the 8th.

Enjoy!

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entrepreneurrr: 3:33pm On Nov 06, 2020
Meister:

Order of when?
Any one shipped by 4px?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hayqiu010(m): 3:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
Today is my birthday

Oya please all in the thread should gift me something.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 5:11pm On Nov 06, 2020
Entrepreneurrr

The devil finally appears. The most important hurdle is next getting to my P.O. My Post guy no dey wahala, once e reach e dey call me sharperly.

One more still in transit.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
My nipost guy just delivered my package, I have done an Unboxing video and thank God the screen comes in one piece.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entrepreneurrr: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
genius43:
Entrepreneurrr

The devil finally appears. The most important hurdle is next getting to my P.O. My Post guy no dey wahala, once e reach e dey call me sharperly.

One more still in transit.

Wow..... congrats.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 7:15pm On Nov 06, 2020
Entrepreneurrr:

Wow..... congrats.

Thank you.

And you were correct about the transit calculation of postal ninja.

But still logistics is crazy and difficult to predict. I am still surprised that items dispatched same time can arrive a day/days apart.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Yellowson(m): 7:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
Meister:

How many days in transit bro?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dgreatman10: 8:18pm On Nov 06, 2020
Israellionel:

They're Trustworthy And Reliable Ones Though.
With The Use Of Escrow,
Those Aforementioned Issues Wouldn't Be Issues At All.

In Summary,
Na Your Money.

And You Deserve Rest Of Mind.

cheesy

I meant the Nipost officials and Customs are not to be trusted when items is a mobile phone, not the Nairaland sellers.
One can easily identify those Nairaland sellers that are safe to deal with, and I can also opt for pay on delivery as most allow for that.
It's just that the phone I want to buy is not available locally.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 8:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
Yellowson:

How many days in transit bro?

10, 14 and 15 days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 8:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
Entrepreneurrr:

Order of when?
Any one shipped by 4px?

All first week of October... They're all either cainiao or yahwen

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tinnyailes(m): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2020
PLEASE ALL MY 7 DIFFERENT PACKAGES SHIPPED WITH CAINIAO SUPER ECONOMY MAIL HAS BEEN STUCK AT ARRIVED AT DESTINATION ALMOST 40 DAYS IN TRANSIT NOW NO CALL FROM POST OFFICE IS IT NORMAL ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 9:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
tinnyailes:
PLEASE ALL MY 7 DIFFERENT PACKAGES SHIPPED WITH CAINIAO SUPER ECONOMY MAIL HAS BEEN STUCK AT ARRIVED AT DESTINATION ALMOST 40 DAYS IN TRANSIT NOW NO CALL FROM POST OFFICE IS IT NORMAL ?
it is normal nowadays, I received a cainiao package yesterday, it arrived since 29th September. You will receive yours too.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tinnyailes(m): 9:20pm On Nov 06, 2020
Kamaye:
it is normal nowadays, I received a cainiao package yesterday, it arrived since 29th September. You will receive yours too.
wow if it’s so then I’ll hold on thank you so much
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 9:56pm On Nov 06, 2020
Received 3 parcels today.

1. 50 days transit, AESS, updated appropriately to "arrived at final destination"
2. 39 days transit. AESS. Ditto as above.
3. 195 days in transit, AESS, tracking is stuck at "dispatched to destination country" up till this moment.of receipt of goods.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: icon91(m), akseph1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.