Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,049 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (362) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1438223 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 9:15pm On Nov 08, 2020
genius43:

That is the estimated delivery date the seller or shipping co puts but it doesn't mean you must get it within this time frame especially during this unpredictable periods.
thanks for the information, but I'm tire of waiting.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dsbrand(m): 9:35pm On Nov 08, 2020
Any words for me please
my goods have been too long at that position

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 4:02am On Nov 09, 2020
ceaser:

There is a guy on NL that sells Romoss products at very good price deals. You may search for the thread.

Edited: Found it.

https://www.nairaland.com/5704702/original-xiaomiromoss-powerbanks-anti-counterfeit-code

Thanks for the link. I also noticed Xiaomi Official Store not shipping to Nigeria
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 4:28am On Nov 09, 2020
apprentist:
Hello Guys,
I'd suggest we create a WhatsApp group where we can support ourselves during these shopping on AE. I am a first timer, and I have been having lots of curiosity. Why don't we help ourselves on this 11 11 festival coming up Wednesday?

If you're interested

I have reservations about readers coming on here to ask that WhatsApp group be created for a thread you basically came across on Naira land. If this thread had not been created here on NL or has been deserted because everyone that mattered had gone for WhatsApp, do you think you will get answers to this your "please create WhatsApp" query? Avid contributors who gets paid nothing for giving their insights here have been trying their best since first page to keep the thread flowing, then people will jump in here half way into the thread and bring up WhatsApp suggestions. This is getting on the nerves of many people, so please stop it.

Why would anyone be comfortable with upsetting a status quo arrangement that has worked, is working and is currently benefiting the majority simply because you want a lil' more comfort for your self at the expense of several others. This is our problem in this country - not thinking of the interest of the majority, but only of ourselves thereby killing the fun for everyone.

People have many questions both reasonable and otherwise, on this topic. If irrelevant questions are posed on 400 limited membered group like WhatsApp and the whole 400 decided not to answer that question then the inquirer will be left hanging or at worst one intolerant member may come up and insult the inquirer for asking an "unreasonable" question. But in an open forum like this, opened to millions of registered users and unregistered visitors, there is no way you won't get someone generous enough to give answers to whatever inquiries you make irrespective of the relevance of such questions.

The wàhálà of ring alerts on dozens of WhatsApp group is still there, one will now wanna add an extra group join?

Abegi!

16 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ryfoz(m): 5:27am On Nov 09, 2020
Kamaye:
Those with orders dispatched to Nigeria on Oct 2nd should check their local post office. Mine has already arrived in Jos, I have just received an email notification. Our items have since arrived Lagos maybe couple of weeks back but there was no update until today. One more thing, I'm seeing EMS Nigeria on the last update, could it be possible that EMS not Nipost handled the last transit from Lagos to Jos? Let's see tomorrow.

see ehn guy God go bless you jaburata (plenty) for me coz na u help me wise up (technically sha)

After I read this ur comment, I went back to track my item back to back again and surprisingly it arrived in Nigeria that on the 5th night and by next day again that I checked in the evening it has been updated that it has got to my local post office and there was 2 failed delivery, I was like what which failed delivery, without any call or text so I rushed there (Friday evening) to claim my item o sharp. I would have posted this info since that day o but na antispam bot kept me on a tight leash for 3 days.

I'm free now and I got my item on the 6th Nov but I ordered it on the 4th Oct I think. I will post pictures later.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 6:14am On Nov 09, 2020
ryfoz:

see ehn guy God go bless you jaburata (plenty) for me coz na u help me wise up (technically sha)

After I read this ur comment, I went back to track my item back to back again and surprisingly it arrived in Nigeria that on the 5th night and by next day again that I checked in the evening it has been updated that it has got to my local post office and there was 2 failed delivery, I was like what which failed delivery, without any call or text so I rushed there (Friday evening) to claim my item o sharp. I would have posted this info since that day o but na antispam bot kept me on a tight leash for 3 days.

I'm free now and I got my item on the 6th Nov but I ordered it on the 4th Oct I think. I will post pictures later.
you are welcome
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 7:06am On Nov 09, 2020
Kamaye:
you are welcome
what's the fate of this parcel?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 7:19am On Nov 09, 2020
alphabbey1:
you can try sky cargo. There rate is 6.3$/kg

Are they on nairaland?
Could you post a link or something
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 8:08am On Nov 09, 2020
officialfestus:
what's the fate of this parcel?
same dispatch date, same shipping method with mine, probably not on the same transit. It might still arrive, I feel your pain.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 8:26am On Nov 09, 2020
Kamaye:
same dispatch date, same shipping method with mine, probably not on the same transit. It might still arrive, I feel your pain.
I would have ordered from jumia
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AdexAyanfe: 9:37am On Nov 09, 2020
Guys, when do you think I should visit my local Post Office?? Haven't received any call nor message from them.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 9:49am On Nov 09, 2020
E still dey airport
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 9:49am On Nov 09, 2020
AdexAyanfe:
Guys, when do you think I should visit my local Post Office?? Haven't received any call nor message from them.

Still at airport
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IamSantafe(m): 10:17am On Nov 09, 2020
Hi, guys! Please I have about three parcels that their tracking shows they've entered Naija on the 17th, 24th, and 26th of October, but I haven't gotten a call from the post office. Should I go to my local post office and enquire about them or, should I just wait a bit more since I'm in the Eastern part of the country?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Israellionel: 10:24am On Nov 09, 2020
IamSantafe:
Hi, guys! Please I have about three parcels that their tracking shows they've entered Naija on the 17th, 24th, and 26th of October, but I haven't gotten a call from the post office. Should I go to my local post office and enquire about them or, should I just wait a bit more since I'm in the Eastern part of the country?

Go To Your Post Office And Make Enquiries Bro.

If You're A Regular Buyer On AliExpress,
I'd Advise You Have A Person In The Post Office That Can Be Giving You Updates On Your Packages.

This Can Be Done By Tipping A Post Office Worker With Amounts Ranging From #200 To #500 Naira,
When You Go To Collect A Parcel.

We're In A Corrupt System,
Everyone Knows That.

It Just Saves You The Stress Of Going To The Post Office, Especially If It's Far.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IamSantafe(m): 10:42am On Nov 09, 2020
Israellionel:

I'd Advise You Have A Person In The Post Office That Can Be Giving You Updates On Your Packages.

This Can Be Done By Tipping A Post Office Worker With Amounts Ranging From #200 To #500 Naira,

Everyone Knows That.

It Just Saves You The Stress Of Going To The Post Office, Especially If It's Far.

Thanks, bro.

I'm a regular and I do tip them almost always...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Juliearth(f): 12:13pm On Nov 09, 2020
Hello guys!!!

Please how can one cancel an order that has been paid for. Though its been a month already and I had already raised several disputes on the order, I still would like to know if there is something that I can do to salvage the situation.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Israellionel: 12:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
IamSantafe:

Thanks, bro.
I'm a regular and I do tip them almost always...
Then You Should Get The Number Of A Worker, To Enable You Ask Whether Your Items Are There Or Not.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 2:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
Please somebody help answer this question, is the ps2, PS3 and PS4 on jumia original or refurbished packaged as new?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tinnyailes(m): 2:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Please somebody help answer this question, is the ps2, PS3 and PS4 on jumia original or refurbished packaged as new?
buy this thing here on Nairaland and stop stressing yourself

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 3:26pm On Nov 09, 2020
ceaser:

I have reservations about readers coming on here to ask that WhatsApp group be created for a thread you basically came across on Naira land. If this thread had not been created here on NL or has been deserted because everyone that mattered had gone for WhatsApp, do you think you will get answers to this your "please create WhatsApp" query? Avid contributors who gets paid nothing for giving their insights here have been trying their best since first page to keep the thread flowing, then people will jump in here half way into the thread and bring up WhatsApp suggestions. This is getting on the nerves of many people, so please stop it.

Why would anyone be comfortable with upsetting a status quo arrangement that has worked, is working and is currently benefiting the majority simply because you want a lil' more comfort for your self at the expense of several others. This is our problem in this country - not thinking of the interest of the majority, but only of ourselves thereby killing the fun for everyone.

People have many questions both reasonable and otherwise, on this topic. If irrelevant questions are posed on 400 limited membered group like WhatsApp and the whole 400 decided not to answer that question then the inquirer will be left hanging or at worst one intolerant member may come up and insult the inquirer for asking an "unreasonable" question. But in an open forum like this, opened to millions of registered users and unregistered visitors, there is no way you won't get someone generous enough to give answers to whatever inquiries you make irrespective of the relevance of such questions.

The wàhálà of ring alerts on dozens of WhatsApp group is still there, one will now wanna add an extra group join?

Abegi!

Ceaser ...abeg reach me via WhatsApp....we get a little talk...... kindly Holla via my signature... expecting
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 3:28pm On Nov 09, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:

As long as it's Jumia Nigeria, you can easily file for a return of item if you are not satisfied with the deal. And you get your money refunded to you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 3:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
ceaser:

As long as it's Jumia Nigeria, you can easily file for a return of item if you are not satisfied with the deal. And you get your money refunded to you.
okay but I am talking about the new one with atleast two (2) years warranty.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tugrow(m): 4:33pm On Nov 09, 2020
TUGROW1688 is 100% legit, nothing to fear.

jospepper:
thank you very much my brother. It's actually a company that I work for but they didn't give me a sample Phone so selling has been difficult that's why I want to buy from AE now that they are doing promo so that I can use as sample but the problem is shipping. I have read many negative review about Tugrow and I am afraid.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 4:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
Israellionel:

Everyone Knows That.

that's exactly what I do always. Whenever I have a package my guy will call me promptly and deliver at my doorstep.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by donmarvex1(m): 6:32pm On Nov 09, 2020
Finally my package has arrived destination country after 40 days in transit grin shocked

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 6:43pm On Nov 09, 2020
donmarvex1:
Finally my package has arrived destination country after 40 days in transit grin shocked

Mine arrived Nigeria on Friday and it showed dispatched to overseas 20 mins after yours. Same shipping method.

Logistics sha.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 7:18pm On Nov 09, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:

I don't believe there are still new ps2 and 3 in circulation
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by alphabbey1(m): 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
earthrealm:

Are they on nairaland?
Could you post a link or something
All shipping companies rate have increased now, sky cargo is now 7.9$/kg

(1) (2) (3) ... (359) (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: sonssyo, Olamak1(m), Femiii and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.