Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,605 members, 7,823,628 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (363) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1455481 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 8:37pm On Nov 09, 2020
haovic:
Hope it's not that something is wrong with all shipments done on Oct 2nd undecided . I have items shipped on Oct 6th in Nigeria already. Eh!
have your parcel arrived?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Walt007: 8:54pm On Nov 09, 2020
I've been trying to get an item on Aliexpress for months now but I couldn't because I'm having issues with my card issuer. I tried calling Zenith customer care they told me they didn't recognize any of my purchase attempts. I'm really confused and frustrated, what is really painful about this nonsense is that the price of the product is increasing as the day runs by. I really need your advice and opinions please

1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:57pm On Nov 09, 2020
Walt007:
I've been trying to get an item on Aliexpress for months now but I couldn't because I'm having issues with my card issuer. I tried calling Zenith customer care they told me they didn't recognize any of my purchase attempts. I'm really confused and frustrated, what is really painful about this nonsense is that the price of the product is increasing as the day runs by. I really need your advice and opinions please

Did you use a coupon?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by cutiedave(m): 9:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
Why is the shipping cost for battries too expensive??

The minimum i saw for my phone was 12k while d battery itself is 3500
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Unluckrees(m): 9:16pm On Nov 09, 2020
Walt007:

Try it with another bank card, like GT Bank. I experienced same last week with my First Bank MasterCard. I reached out to them and it's like they didn't understand me so I used my GT and it worked.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Walt007: 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
I don't have GT bank master card :I tried using Firstbank same issue occurred '(
Unluckrees:

Try it with another bank card, like GT Bank. I experienced same last week with my First Bank MasterCard. I reached out to them and it's like they didn't understand me so I used my GT and it worked.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Walt007: 9:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
genius43:

Did you use a coupon?
Nope I didn't. It was actually first time users sales
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jospepper(m): 10:05pm On Nov 09, 2020
tugrow:
TUGROW1688 is 100% legit, nothing to fear.

Do you ship from Hong Kong?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:29pm On Nov 09, 2020
Walt007:

It is still in a way a coupon and of recent not all sellers accept coupons.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Walt007: 10:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
I didn't use any coupon code and moreover can I seller reject my card? I'm still new please
genius43:

It is still in a way a coupon and of recent not all sellers accept coupons.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:47pm On Nov 09, 2020
Walt007:
I didn't use any coupon code and moreover can I seller reject my card? I'm still new please

Not the card. But the payment. I encountered such error lady month when I used a coupon but I was debited and the money reversed two days later, if you weren't debited no cause for alarm, you can try another card like someone suggested.

By the way how much was the item you were paying for in dollars?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 11:35pm On Nov 09, 2020
cutiedave:

That's because it's lithium. Lithium batteries (both small and big) are prohibited items on air planes, so shipping such is via sea cargo which takes up to three to six months in transit. But if it will have to be shipped via air, then it may have to be thru expedited shipping like DHL, FedEx et Al and those are expensive.

Don't be surprised after paying that much money for shipping and the carrier turns out to be AESS. Sellers are trying to cash out with lithium battery shipping.

The only two times I have successfully received a lithium battery without expensive shipping from AE was two years ago. Even clicking on the same seller/item now, it says "seller does not ship to your country".
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by remi1444: 11:42pm On Nov 09, 2020
Does this last update means my item is in the PO?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 11:45pm On Nov 09, 2020
remi1444:

It shows it is now in Nigeria. I don't know if this shipping method supports tracking to your Local P.O
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 11:46pm On Nov 09, 2020
Walt007:

All those coupons thingy of AE I keep saying are most times dud. Only coupons that have worked for me are those individual store discount coupons that when you want to buy 5k worth of item from a particular store they say "you get 700 naira discount when you increase your order in that store to 13k naira" etc.

The only AE first timer that I know successfully paid for the item with the first time coupon ended up NEVER getting the item till date (that was early 2019) and in hindsight I could have sworn that the seller did not ship that item because of the coupon thingy meanwhile the buyer was expecting the parcel and got disappointed when tracking was not forthcoming. As at January this year because of that experience, he's still much doubtful that seamless shopping on AE is possible even when I have evidences for him.

So it might be that your first time user coupon is what is giving the issue especially if you the same response using different functional debit cards. So in order to be sure, re-add the same item to your cart this time with no coupons and try to pay for it.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by remi1444: 11:49pm On Nov 09, 2020
genius43:

It shows it is now in Nigeria. I don't know if this shipping method supports tracking to your Local P.O
Thank you boss. I'll place a call across to the PO tomorrow.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by earthrealm(m): 4:44am On Nov 10, 2020
cutiedave:

Cos most airlines dont allow battery cargo cos of fire risk.
So shippers have to use alternative methods. I used 35usd to ship a battery of 10usd.dhl.
Though you can ship upto 5 pieces at about same price

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tinnyailes(m): 7:28am On Nov 10, 2020
remi1444:
mine has been showing this for over a month no call or text about 5 different packages
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 7:39am On Nov 10, 2020
remi1444:
dont think so.
i think d arrive destination is turkey and not Nigeria.
or i my wrong??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 8:24am On Nov 10, 2020
tinnyailes:
mine has been showing this for over a month no call or text about 5 different packages
disadvantage of unregistered parcel
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tinnyailes(m): 8:33am On Nov 10, 2020
Uchepele:

disadvantage of unregistered parcel
I thought they said cainiao was the fastest then
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 8:37am On Nov 10, 2020
tinnyailes:
the main thing is that its unregistered.
i dont even understand their tracking self
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tinnyailes(m): 8:43am On Nov 10, 2020
Uchepele:

the main thing is that its unregistered.
i dont even understand their tracking self
if I’ll still get it in the end then no problem
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 8:45am On Nov 10, 2020
tinnyailes:
if I’ll still get it in the end then no problem
and nipost don't pay much attention to unregistered like the registered ones
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 9:21am On Nov 10, 2020
tinnyailes:
it is very fast in getting it to destination but afterwards,it begins to move slowly.
getting it to Nigeria is faster than getting it from lagos to ur destination most likely bcus its unregistered

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by EliteMike(m): 9:30am On Nov 10, 2020
Order not yet received..
How soon should I open dispute??
Buyer's protection expired yesterday

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by EliteMike(m): 9:31am On Nov 10, 2020
And please what's the current exchange rate of Zenith and Gtbank
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 9:31am On Nov 10, 2020
EliteMike:
Order not yet received.. How soon should I open dispute?? Buyer's protection expired yesterday
is it up to 90 days?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by EliteMike(m): 9:58am On Nov 10, 2020
Uchepele:

is it up to 90 days?
Yeah
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ryfoz(m): 10:03am On Nov 10, 2020
officialfestus:
what's the fate of this parcel?

wait like 1 more week, it will be updated soon
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 10:06am On Nov 10, 2020
ryfoz:

wait like 1 more week, it will be updated soon
I hope so ...thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 10:13am On Nov 10, 2020
EliteMike:
Order not yet received..
How soon should I open dispute??
Buyer's protection expired yesterday

Wait for about 2 more days and open dispute with screenshots of your package delivery details from different tracking sites

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (360) (361) (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Xpress24(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.