Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (365) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1447259 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 10:17pm On Nov 10, 2020
Entrepreneurrr:

Hmmmmmm

Are u sure that is not what happened to my phone order of June, Shipped July 8?

Meanwhile i collected Sunyou order today.
It reached Nigeria 25th August

Abi you've collected your refund
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by peropoliet(m): 10:22pm On Nov 10, 2020
Please my uba master card doesn't work on Ali Express the card keep saying the card has been denied by the issuer what can I do
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entrepreneurrr: 10:46pm On Nov 10, 2020
Meister:

Abi you've collected your refund
I did not suppose to respond to ur mention.
But what do i gain from lying here??

I didn’t snapped the package details but see d screenshot

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Creeza(m): 10:57pm On Nov 10, 2020
Please house, what does this mean? The last update so far... Transit country..

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 11:02pm On Nov 10, 2020
Creeza:
Please house, what does this mean? The last update so far... Transit country..

It is moving to the transit country which is normally Singapore if you used AliExpress Standard Shipping method.

The next update in the coming days ranging between 2-9 days is despatched to overseas so seat still, there is still some way to go.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Creeza(m): 11:11pm On Nov 10, 2020
genius43:

It is moving to the transit country which is normally Singapore if you used AliExpress Standard Shipping method.

The next update in the coming days ranging between 2-9 days is despatched to overseas so seat still, there is still some way to go.
Okay thank you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mkelv0106(m): 11:47pm On Nov 10, 2020
Mofolam:

You had unsuccessful delivery update since yesterday. Your package is 100%at your PO. They should have senT a text or called you already today. I suggest you go to ur post office tomorrow to avoid stories that touch. Insist and be firm in the most humble and nicest way you can. Try to make friends with whoever gives you your parcel, thank the person (as if he/she did you a solid)and collect his/her phone number for future purposes.
I appreciate the reply boss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mkelv0106(m): 1:24am On Nov 11, 2020
Mkelv0106:
Good day guys, I got this email for 1 of my parcel on AE today, but it’s remaining 2days on my BP, can I open dispute immediately, or have to wait till d 2days left is up?

Plz, help a brother
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 1:51am On Nov 11, 2020
Mkelv0106:

Plz, help a brother

You can wait for the two days to elapse before you open dispute. But if you feel like doing something while that time elapses, you can send request to the seller to extend your BP protection (the seller is unlikely to do that anyways cos most sellers don't even read their messages for two days).

At the end of two days, take screenshots of the item tracking using Track24 app and armed with that open your dispute and upload the pictures along as evidences.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 1:55am On Nov 11, 2020
Mkelv0106:

Plz, help a brother

You can wait for the two days to elapse before you open dispute. But if you feel like doing something while that time elapses, you can send request to the seller to extend your BP protection (the seller is unlikely to do that anyways cos most sellers don't even read their messages for two days).

At the end of two days, take screenshots of the item tracking using Track24 app and armed with that open your dispute and upload the pictures along as evidences.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mkelv0106(m): 3:11am On Nov 11, 2020
ceaser:

Thanks bro. I guess I just have to wait till d BP expires
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jecyangel(f): 7:17am On Nov 11, 2020
Ladies in the house that have bought a good hair from AE. Please help me with link to the store. I need a good bone straight hair.
Thanks in anticipation

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Workingmama: 8:09am On Nov 11, 2020
ANY HOPE PEOPLE?
BabaKc:
Is there still chances of receiving orders made in may, June and July that has not been received.
Most of the orders are mobile phones.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bennyflipy(m): 8:15am On Nov 11, 2020
11:11 the day we've been waiting for, Lord Gimme Redmi note 9 for 10k grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by michealdeco: 9:10am On Nov 11, 2020
bennyflipy:
11:11 the day we've been waiting for, Lord Gimme Redmi note 9 for 10k grin
expensive joke grin grin

If you see abeg tag me I need am too
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by olujosh301(m): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2020
This is the first time this would happen
All the orders I made this morning are all showing your payment is being verified

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:46am On Nov 11, 2020
olujosh301:
All the orders I made this morning are all showing your payment is being verified

It happens
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by apprentist(m): 11:04am On Nov 11, 2020
I have not been able to make any payments pls help. I have tried using my 1st Bank Master Card and Access Bank Visa. Both not going through.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by apprentist(m): 11:05am On Nov 11, 2020
I have not been able to make any payments pls help. I have tried using my 1st Bank Master Card and Access Bank Visa. Both not going through. Pls any ideas?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 11:11am On Nov 11, 2020
Nipost what a shame!

AliExpress track my package upto my door post, without any word from u guys. Ali went all the way beyond expectation to track the package to local pick up point.

This is 21st century! To make a country great doesn't take much again o...

These are the little things that matter, that makes a country great.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 11:16am On Nov 11, 2020
olujosh301:

Shebi it's 11/11. Millions of orders every second is what will be going thru that AE server. So several server hitches may be experienced along the line. At times some pages may not even open and you'll need to refresh to get back in.

"Payments being verified" notification is a normal step in AE ordering process and it's the step before "your payment has been confirmed" followed by "seller is processing your order". The reason you don't get to see that status frequently is because it usually lasts a few seconds to few minutes so before you get back to checj the status of the order you made, it is already in "your payment has been confirmed" stage.

The likely reason you get to see it now is that the status change has taken much longer than usual, probably prompted by the increased stress on AE server secondary to 11/11. It may likely remain on that status for 12 to 24hrs due to server traffic.

Talking about 11/11. I've seen thru that scam jàre, and I wasn't even looking forward to it with any excitement whatsoever.

Most items in my watchlist and cart only came back to the prices they were four weeks ago. Within the last 3 weeks, sellers will increase/inflate their item price by as much as 20% to 50% (those who buy at this period is one chance), then on 11/11, the items will be on offer for the price they were before the increase. These gimmicks are usually inapparent to the unsuspecting public who see all as discount and rush to purchase.

The few sellers that truly discount their items will do so by just a few cents or at most a dollar.

7 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 11:24am On Nov 11, 2020
apprentist:
I have not been able to make any payments pls help. I have tried using my 1st Bank Master Card and Access Bank Visa. Both not going through.

Has this issue been only today? Or has it been happening before today? If it's the former, it may be 11/11 issues.

You can also experience this (from personal experience) if you try to purchase quickly by selecting ALL items in your cart and trying to pay them all at once. If this is the case, selecting each seller and paying one after the order, your card may go thru.

In my own case about 6 years ago and days before 11/11, I'd added all items of interest in my cart and wanted to buy all at one sweep using my Ecobank card, I got an error with payment and moments after my card was no longer usable - it has been blocked by the bank, for security reasons. Apparently the system flagged my card as being used by someone who stole it or trying to use it without the owner's consent. Of course I switched payment to other cards and called Ecobank 48 hrs later to have them de-hotlist my card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 11:30am On Nov 11, 2020
Entrepreneurrr:

I did not suppose to respond to ur mention.
But what do i gain from lying here??

I didn’t snapped the package details but see d screenshot

Bro you seem to not understand what I asked, I'm just enquiring if you've gotten your refund because based on the timeline you mentioned it's already over 3 months

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 11:46am On Nov 11, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Nipost what a shame!

AliExpress track my package upto my door post, without any word from u guys. Ali went all the way beyond expectation to track the package to local pick up point.

This is 21st century! To make a country great doesn't take much again o...

These are the little things that matter, that makes a country great.

It used to work on Nipost up till March before everything went South
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by olujosh301(m): 11:46am On Nov 11, 2020
[quote author=ceaser post=95920347]

I agree with you, the only useful things were coupons
Wema even made it all worse ($459/$)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mazdell: 12:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
Please guide me on how to return an item on Aliexpress. Do i pay for shipping and how much?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entrepreneurrr: 1:28pm On Nov 11, 2020
Meister:

Bro you seem to not understand what I asked, I'm just enquiring if you've gotten your refund because based on the timeline you mentioned it's already over 3 months

I though as much. But the way u put the statement does not look like a question.

Besides I didn’t collect refund but am planning to do that in the next 19days. Because i have extended the order several times, the last being 15days +4days of BP.

I really need that phone because it is within my budget.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lanre2009: 1:30pm On Nov 11, 2020
guys pls i intend buying this MECOOL KM3 android tv box from aliexpress......has anyone bought the box before, how many days could it take to get to me in nigeria, is it a good idea to ship through NIPOST, is there anything i can do to speed up the shipping process........thanks for your input

NGN 14,946.15 33%OFF | MECOOL KM3 Android 10.0 TV Box Google Certified Androidtv 9.0 4GB RAM 64GB ROM 128GB Amlogic S905X2 4K 5G Wifi KM9 PRO ATV 2G16G
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mtQT1od
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lupigne: 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
apprentist:

There's a monthly limit to all online transactions I think it's $100 for first bank.
Maybe what you're buying is more.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mkelv0106(m): 1:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
ceaser:

Shebi it's 11/11. Millions of orders every second is what will be going thru that AE server. So several server hitches may be experienced along the line. At times some pages may not even open and you'll need to refresh to get back in.

"Payments being verified" notification is a normal step in AE ordering process and it's the step before "your payment has been confirmed" followed by "seller is processing your order". The reason you don't get to see that status frequently is because it usually lasts a few seconds to few minutes so before you get back to checj the status of the order you made, it is already in "your payment has been confirmed" stage.

The likely reason you get to see it now is that the status change has taken much longer than usual, probably prompted by the increased stress on AE server secondary to 11/11. It may likely remain on that status for 12 to 24hrs due to server traffic.

Talking about 11/11. I've seen thru that scam jàre, and I wasn't even looking forward to it with any excitement whatsoever.

Most items in my watchlist and cart only came back to the prices they were four weeks ago. Within the last 3 weeks, sellers will increase/inflate their item price by as much as 20% to 50% (those who buy at this period is one chance), then on 11/11, the items will be on offer for the price they were before the increase. These gimmicks are usually inapparent to the unsuspecting public who see all as discount and rush to purchase.

The few sellers that truly discount their items will do so by just a few cents or at most a dollar.
Lol bro, I thought I was the only one seeing the fraud they call Black Friday sale or 11.11, Went on Jumia to get a redmi 9 phone, checked d price couple of weeks back was 65k and some change, decided to wait for Black Friday sale only to see 85k plus as original price while the discount price is 65k and some change, waste of time anticipating all this their sole called discount sale

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Symbiotic1: 2:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
Pls who has Benin P.O number (head office, Ring road).
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by krozay(m): 2:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
Lupigne:

There's a monthly limit to all online transactions I think it's $100 for first bank.
Maybe what you're buying is more.
pls which banks has it limits above $200,becos my zenith bank mastercard has the same problem too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (362) (363) (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.