Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,124 members, 7,814,941 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1442922 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 3:52pm On Jan 05, 2021
tziz:
This is so for three items I ordered since 9th of Oct, 2020. Pls what's the way forward guys? Iv not received the items..

Is anyone Nigeria? If no file for dispute
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kingsi22(m): 4:16pm On Jan 05, 2021
Please what is the current UBA $ rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by warrenweste(m): 4:41pm On Jan 05, 2021
Kingsi22:
Please what is the current UBA $ rate?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 4:43pm On Jan 05, 2021
I got a Call from PO today to come for my items shocked cool. But I'm currently out of town so I told the PO man to keep the item if I come back next week I go collect am sad.

I did not ask what the item was but lipsrsealed undecided

I just hope na my KZN Earpiece and Screen Guard smiley tongue wink first come or all infact tongue

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by olujosh301(m): 7:06pm On Jan 05, 2021
genius43:

I haven't heard of sunyou that is registered before.

It changed to failed delivery today

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maballack(m): 7:23pm On Jan 05, 2021
its at your local post office , either wait for a call or sms or go there

olujosh301:

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kingsi22(m): 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2021
warrenweste:

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BoboKush(m): 8:00pm On Jan 05, 2021
My item don dey my local post office..... I called two different people they said it has nt reach.... They haven't gotten my name..... And all tracking shows it with them..... They said lagos never bring any item this week and e don dey since last month o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:03pm On Jan 05, 2021
olujosh301:

It is at the post office then
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 8:07pm On Jan 05, 2021
E don land o!!! grin
Once I drop from.train na PO straight!!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tziz(m): 10:10pm On Jan 05, 2021
genius43:

Is anyone Nigeria? If no file for dispute
4 different items from different merchants, only one of the items arrived Nipost and I've long taken it. Since November.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gopitoto: 6:44am On Jan 06, 2021
Ipod Shuffle for sale

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lowoa: 7:42am On Jan 06, 2021
The seller carried me for handicap. over 2.5. They don wire me

genius43:

He sure did. Or somehow they expected you to follow up with the seller.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chiino(m): 10:23am On Jan 06, 2021
Hello, Good morning and Happy New Year.

In this write up I'll tell you how to

1. Report a scammer or fraudster or ripper
2. How to watch out against scam
Let's get started.

The 2021 seems like a recovery year after the hardship of 2020, undoubtedly people will be doubling down on their efforts and hustles whether it's with business, trading or skill acquisition. Just then there's another group of people who will also be hustling more.... SCAMMERS and FRAUDSTERS.
With the 2nd wave of COVID-19 and the looming 2nd lockdown all over the world, people are going to turn over to internet businesses and remote transactions, remote jobs and everything in-between. Where do you come in? Just anywhere! You could decide to shop or Invest in something or anything else and more than ever before you need security for your money.
Now who are we and why do we care?

We're www.nairacheck.com an online fraud check directory. And it's our business to make sure that your transactions are verified and safe.

HOW TO REPORT A SCAM
1. Go to www.nairacheck.com
2. Click on the "view fraud list" button
3. Search by name or account number or account name or phone number or location or social media handle
4. Because of the increasing additions, if the name does not already exist on the database, Click on the "Contribute" button
5. Fill in the details and submit [ www.nairacheck.com will never give out your identity to a third party]

HOW TO CHECK FOR FRAUD
1. Go to www.nairacheck.com
2. Click on the "view fraud list" button
3. Search by name or account number or account name or phone number or location or social media handle
4. Returned results shows that the name is on the fraud list
5. Searching is not enough....RUN!

Visit www.nairacheck.com today before that transaction

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dermmy(m): 10:23am On Jan 06, 2021
Hello everyone. I ordered an item during the last 11/11 sales it arrived Nigeria on Nov 29 went to PO last week I was told they haven't received it. Shipped with Yanwen/Cainiao. Do they drop unregistered package inside PO Box cause I also put my house box number.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by warrenweste(m): 10:51am On Jan 06, 2021
hello guys pls how whats the current exchange rate of access,gtb or zenith
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:53am On Jan 06, 2021
warrenweste:
hello guys pls how whats the current exchange rate of access,gtb or zenith

GTB is ₦415

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by warrenweste(m): 11:04am On Jan 06, 2021
genius43:

GTB is ₦415

Thanks ..
pls does anyone knows access and zenith rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Daniel2802(m): 11:50am On Jan 06, 2021
dermmy:
Hello everyone. I ordered an item during the last 11/11 sales it arrived Nigeria on Nov 29 went to PO last week I was told they haven't received it. Shipped with Yanwen/Cainiao. Do they drop unregistered package inside PO Box cause I also put my house box number.

Could be it hasn't arrived. I ordered through AESS on 11.11, I'm yet to receive it from my P.O. I called on Monday. On the tracking it's yet to arrive Nigeria self, it and two other orders I got some days after.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lowoa: 12:02pm On Jan 06, 2021
OPEN DISPUTE AND DONT EVER EVER CLOSE IT IF SELLER SAYS YOU SHOULD CLOSE

tziz:
This is so for three items I ordered since 9th of Oct, 2020. Pls what's the way forward guys? Iv not received the items..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lowoa: 12:07pm On Jan 06, 2021
I repeat, don't ever close dispute.

I WAS CAJOLED TO CLOSING A DISPUTE OF 94 DOLLARS. TILL NOW, NO REFUND, NO ITEM.

Lowoa:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dermmy(m): 12:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
Daniel2802:

Could be it hasn't arrived. I ordered through AESS on 11.11, I'm yet to receive it from my P.O. I called on Monday. On the tracking it's yet to arrive Nigeria self, it and two other orders I got some days after.

Thanks for the reply.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tziz(m): 12:48pm On Jan 06, 2021
Lowoa:

Okay. Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stanisbaratheon: 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2021
Lowoa:
I repeat, don't ever close dispute.

I WAS CAJOLED TO CLOSING A DISPUTE OF 94 DOLLARS. TILL NOW, NO REFUND, NO ITEM.

Sad.

I once opened dispute on an item that took forever to arrive only for the seller to message me with serious begging. I only decided to close that dispute after 4 days of her consistent begging, which I think was a mistake on my part. But luckily for me the parcel arrived.

Now, you may not be able to resist the urge of closing the dispute after so much pleas from the seller but my advice would be for you to hold on and never close the dispute.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stephenponti(m): 4:00pm On Jan 06, 2021
Access bank rate 425 Standard Chartered 435
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stephenponti(m): 4:01pm On Jan 06, 2021
warrenweste:

Thanks .. pls does anyone knows access and zenith rate?
Access bank rate 425 Standard Chartered 435

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by krozay(m): 4:37pm On Jan 06, 2021
AE/AESS finish me for dis one..
Ordered-12/11/20
Processed-25/11/20
Despatched-28/11/20
Arrived country of destination-25/12/20
Arrived at post office-29/12/20
Collected-5/1/21

6 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 5:10pm On Jan 06, 2021
krozay:
Ordered-12/11/20
Processed-25/11/20
Despatched-28/11/20
Collected-5/1/21

Congrats, man.. I hope I get mine soon.. Last update was despatched to overseas on 12th Dec.
Seems no Dec order has entered Nigeria
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 5:14pm On Jan 06, 2021
krozay:
Ordered-12/11/20
Processed-25/11/20
Despatched-28/11/20
Collected-5/1/21

I'm seriously thinking towards the direction of realme
I'm a Xiaomi fan but Realme to me seems like a good competitor

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zenith4biz(m): 5:43pm On Jan 06, 2021
Alozera:

Congrats, man.. I hope I get mine soon.. Last update was despatched to overseas on 12th Dec.

December orders never enter ow, I have despatched on 4th and 10th.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lowoa: 5:51pm On Jan 06, 2021
I ordered for the phone August 2020 with screen guard, and purse from different sellers. Screen guard, purse all arrived but the phone refused to arrived. It pained me ooo

stanisbaratheon:

Sad.

I once opened dispute on an item that took forever to arrive only for the seller to message me with serious begging. I only decided to close that dispute after 4 days of her consistent begging, which I think was a mistake on my part. But luckily for me the parcel arrived.

Now, you may not be able to resist the urge of closing the dispute after so much pleas from the seller but my advice would be for you to hold on and never close the dispute.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by krozay(m): 7:29pm On Jan 06, 2021
Alozera:

Thanks,hopefully b4 the end of next week it should be in Nigeria,so which one did u order??

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.