Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,267 members, 7,829,553 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (448) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1465018 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmaflex400(m): 4:35pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ojochogwusunny:
My tracking detail "item at the country of origin warehouse" does it mean it has not yet been shipped

What date did you order the item?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:39pm On Feb 03, 2021
What should I do in this situation, the time for processing of order has elapsed therefore I only had options of extension or cancellation, I decided to choose the latter, now, I cannot even see it in my order neither do I know what become of the order.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lateefykn84(m): 6:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
adeniyisamuel59:
What should I do in this situation, the time for processing of order has elapsed therefore I only had options of extension or cancellation, I decided to choose the latter, now, I cannot even see it in my order neither do I know what become of the order.
logout and re-log in
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ojochogwusunny(m): 6:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
Emmaflex400:

What date did you order the item?
day before yesterday sir
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 7:07pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ojochogwusunny:
day before yesterday sir

It is still in China and it is very normal
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by motundahblue: 8:46pm On Feb 03, 2021
I finally got my Package today.
Dispatched on the 1st. I got a call this afternoon from the dispatch rider of my PO and it was delivered to my door step. Although, he charged my 1k even though the item was small but I felt it was worth it.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2021
Ojochogwusunny:
My tracking detail "item at the country of origin warehouse" does it mean it has not yet been shipped

I'm sure you're aware that the Chinese are on Holiday. That means the shipment/ dispatch of your order to destination country might not take place until the end of the holiday.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ojochogwusunny(m): 10:19pm On Feb 03, 2021
Olamak1:

I'm sure you're aware that the Chinese are on Holiday. That means the shipment/ dispatch of your order to destination country might not take place until the end of the holiday.
eh thanks sir! And I chatted with the seller he didn't mention it to me,he gave me assurance that my item will be shipped
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ojochogwusunny(m): 10:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
genius43:

It is still in China and it is very normal
thanks....the cost of what I ordered is 2.4dollar but I discovered that I was charged 0.16 equivalent to 72 naira
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by senator282: 10:55pm On Feb 03, 2021
Hi guys is it true that Gtbank limit now is $200?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Themaths(m): 12:27am On Feb 04, 2021
I collected one of my July items yesterday.... July o, July. It's a screen guard and my phone screen don crack tey tey.... Well, we move!

I ordered another item few days ago from the tronsmart start, it's about to get shipped out. Pretty fast if you ask me. Aliexpress na for who get mind o.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 10:11am On Feb 04, 2021
Ojochogwusunny:
thanks....the cost of what I ordered is 2.4dollar but I discovered that I was charged 0.16 equivalent to 72 naira
Bro Pls which bank card did u use that made your charge reduce.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by 4Jean: 10:22am On Feb 04, 2021
Anyone still waiting for December orders. Mine will be 60days in transit by next week. I don't understand this AESS again. I always believed AESS to be better for sizeable items. Thinking of dispute now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ojochogwusunny(m): 10:45am On Feb 04, 2021
SilentVboy:
Bro Pls which bank card did u use that made your charge reduce.
Uba debit prepaid master card.....I believe is not the card that caused the reduction,I think it is because I am a first timer
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ray1251(m): 11:53am On Feb 04, 2021
4Jean:
Anyone still waiting for December orders. Mine will be 60days in transit by next week. I don't understand this AESS again. I always believed AESS to be better for sizeable items. Thinking of dispute now
same here
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 12:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
4Jean:

Forget about dispute for now. The order is 50 days plus in transit, meaning that you have 30days plus of waiting before you can open dispute. Else, Aliexpress will rubbish your dispute. Virtually everyone on this thread is facing the same dilemma. My November orders are yet to surface, let alone December's . What you need now is a cup of chilled water to relax your mind.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 12:21pm On Feb 04, 2021
Ojochogwusunny:
Uba debit prepaid master card.....I believe is not the card that caused the reduction,I think it is because I am a first timer

It's first timer "coupon"
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ojochogwusunny(m): 12:28pm On Feb 04, 2021
Olamak1:

It's first timer "coupon"
I thought as much; the item total cost shows 2.4 dollar but charged 0.16dollar at first I thought it was a mistake....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by osadolor153: 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2021
How long this one go take again now ��� 54 days of waiting

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Uchepele(m): 5:42pm On Feb 04, 2021
osadolor153:
How long this one go take again now ��� 54 days of waiting
54 days is early self and you are complaining .
people dey wait 5 months here and u r complaining of 54days

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sabowest(m): 6:07pm On Feb 04, 2021
I'm having same issue, I went to the post office last week and they told that they'd send me a message and call me before I come for my item but I'm tired of waiting already undecided
Omihanifa:
Guys mine is that I ordered for some items on the 25th of May and am expected to receive them on the 27th of June

The app is showing me that 2 of the items are now in destination country (Nigeria) but am yet to receive a call or message from post office

Should I still wait ? Or I should send a message to AliExpress to find out what's happening as regards the items ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Omihanifa: 6:30pm On Feb 04, 2021
Sabowest:
I'm having same issue, I went to the post office last week and they told that they'd send me a message and call me before I come for my item but I'm tired of waiting already undecided

The solution to this nonsense is for AliExpress to just open an office in Nigeria or better still partner with a reliable courier company so that Nigerians can get their items ASAP

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by StylesX: 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2021
SilentVboy:
Guy follow d advice of the guy above me. Just buy it here in Nigeria and save yourself d stress.

I bought my Xiaomi 9 at Pointek store.. U can check there or buy at slot. That is if the model u need is still available there.
96k o against 66k.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lateefykn84(m): 6:36pm On Feb 04, 2021
Thank God I received my items today a month in transit
Tracking number RB047712661SG
https://postal.ninja/en/track/Z3jZ2m
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 7:18pm On Feb 04, 2021
StylesX:
96k o against 66k.
Which one is d 96k and which is d 66k?
If d 66k is d price on AE, have u considered how much custom will charge u for d phone?
By d time u add the charge, it would be close to d 96k.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valto(m): 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2021
StylesX:
96k o against 66k.
u are quoting aliexpress naira rate, which is different from Nigerian bank rates. why stress yourself and still wait for 3months with all this nipost wahala. redmi note 9 4gb/64gb can be bought for 70k on nairaland. i still advise he get it from nairaland sellers at cheaper price. below are the quoted prices from sellers here..

Redmi 9 4/64gb 71k(+freebie)

Note 9 (4/128gb) 87k( + freebie)

Note 9 3/64gb 80k(+freebie)

Note 9s 4/64gb 94k(+freebie)

Note 9s 6/128gb 104k(+freebie)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by StylesX: 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
Valto:
u are quoting aliexpress naira rate, which is different from Nigerian bank rates. why stress yourself and still wait for 3months with all this nipost wahala. redmi note 9 4gb/64gb can be bought for 70k on nairaland. i still advise he get it from nairaland sellers at cheaper price. below are the quoted prices from sellers here..

Redmi 9 4/64gb 71k(+freebie)

Note 9 (4/128gb) 87k( + freebie)

Note 9 3/64gb 80k(+freebie)

Note 9s 4/64gb 94k(+freebie)

Note 9s 6/128gb 104k(+freebie)

Who is selling at this rate, because I've been searching honestly and its 96-98k I'm seeing.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valto(m): 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2021
StylesX:
Who is selling at this rate, because I've been searching honestly and its 96-98k I'm seeing.
yes u can even buy redmi 9 4gb/64GB for 65k or less. below is the link
https://www.nairaland.com/3880817/xiaomi-thread-store/989#98697073

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aniplus: 10:04pm On Feb 04, 2021
error4040:

You said Your location Rubik's N400-500 ? Ehh angry undecided

Even on Jumia I no see that thing for anything less than N1000+ angry

Anyway If I had seen it been sold in my location for double the amount you quote I wont have buy from AL.

Over here, it's sold at shops that sell children toys and books. Yes, that's the price, I'm sure.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmaflex400(m): 10:05pm On Feb 04, 2021
Hello guys.. is there hope in recieving this item soon??
On aliexpress it shows accepted by last mile carrier

Screenshot below

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maballack(m): 10:12pm On Feb 04, 2021
Dependent on your location it just arrived lagos, allow time for sorting and onward transfer to your local post office
Emmaflex400:
Hello guys.. is there hope in recieving this item soon??
On aliexpress it shows accepted by last mile carrier

Screenshot below

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emmaflex400(m): 10:16pm On Feb 04, 2021
maballack:
Dependent on your location it just arrived lagos, allow time for sorting and onward transfer to your local post office
It's an expensive package of 65$ hope custom wont touch it

(1) (2) (3) ... (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.