Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,009 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1463846 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by senator282: 11:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
Emily22:

Wisetech online store

D chinko fit charge u extra 4 dollars for splitting

What is the item that you bought ?
Mobile phone?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by senator282: 11:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
senator282:

Mobile phone?

Please send me link ,can't be able to find it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 11:43pm On Feb 01, 2021
DieTag:
Good evening guys.

Is it being sent back? I've contacted the seller, he said he doesn't think there's any problem.

For China Post, they usually log in entries whenever the item is not processed due to issues with packaging.

Nothing to worry about.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DieTag: 12:00am On Feb 02, 2021
aieromon:

For China Post, they usually log in entries whenever the item is not processed due to issues with packaging.

Nothing to worry about.
Alright, Thanks a lot.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 1:58am On Feb 02, 2021
senator282:

Mobile phone?

Yes, mobile phone
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 1:59am On Feb 02, 2021
StylesX:
and he didn't scam u?

No , you have no option cuz only few sellers will split the price for you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by StylesX: 2:03am On Feb 02, 2021
Emily22:

No , you have no option cuz only few sellers will split the price for you
ok
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Bwilliam(m): 2:19am On Feb 02, 2021
Kessythegeek:
I have a good one. But it's fairly used. Umidigi. It is water resistant and has a long lasting battery

Thanks, send pictures of the watch through whatsapp and hopefully we can continue from there.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rajioba1: 10:36am On Feb 02, 2021
samsung s20 ultra 12gb ram 128gb rom
Back glass changed
Snapdragon 865 variant
Phone charger brick and otter box case
260k very firm

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayshow6102(m): 10:56am On Feb 02, 2021
Emily22:

This seller mad o..... November.......
I just don’t know what to do something that I waS thinking will enter naija soon not knowing it has not even started it’s Israelite journey

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Reddington(m): 11:36am On Feb 02, 2021
Hi guys, my order that was "despatched to overseas" on 31st of Dec last year arrived last week. Yesterday my tracking info updated to "delivery failed". I equally got a mail yesterday from AliExpress that the item had arrived my local post office. So I went there this morning to claim it, but the PO attendants asked me if I got a text from them, I replied nope, but my tracking info says my package is there. Hence they checked their logbooks and told me they haven't received my item.

I was a bit shocked.. How could that be possible? Are they saying the tracking info is useless or what? I strongly hope they haven't tampered with my package.

So guys pls how do I proceed from here? Because as it stands, I'll easily lose if I file any dispute on Aliexpress coz they would tell me the item arrived the local PO according their tracking details.. This has never happened to me before.. I need ideas, guys.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 11:39am On Feb 02, 2021
Reddington:
Hi guys, my order that was despatched to overseas on 31st of Dec last year arrived last week. Yesterday my tracking info updated to "delivery failed". I equally got a mail yesterday from AliExpress that the item had arrived my local post office. So I went there this morning to claim it, but the PO attendants asked me if I got a text from them, I replied nope, but my tracking info says my package is there. Hence they checked their logbooks and told me they haven't received my item.

I was a bit shocked.. How could that be possible? Are they saying the tracking info are useless or what? I strongly hope they haven't tampered with my package.

So guys pls how do I proceed from here? Because as it stands, I'll easily lose if I file any dispute on Aliexpress coz they'll tell me the item arrived the local PO according their tracking details.. This has never happened to me before.. I need ideas, guys.

It is either there and unsorted or it is on it's way there.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Reddington(m): 11:52am On Feb 02, 2021
genius43:

Thanks for your quick response bro... Always to the rescue EVERY damn time! Kudos!

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pweetymaro97(f): 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
Reddington:
Hi guys, my order that was "despatched to overseas" on 31st of Dec last year arrived last week. Yesterday my tracking info updated to "delivery failed". I equally got a mail yesterday from AliExpress that the item had arrived my local post office. So I went there this morning to claim it, but the PO attendants asked me if I got a text from them, I replied nope, but my tracking info says my package is there. Hence they checked their logbooks and told me they haven't received my item.

I was a bit shocked.. How could that be possible? Are they saying the tracking info is useless or what? I strongly hope they haven't tampered with my package.

So guys pls how do I proceed from here? Because as it stands, I'll easily lose if I file any dispute on Aliexpress coz they would tell me the item arrived the local PO according their tracking details.. This has never happened to me before.. I need ideas, guys.

It's in transit from the state headquarters to your destination, check back before Friday
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sirqeeboi(m): 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2021
Reddington:

U will have to wait till they send u message..it has gotten there but not yet sort out.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by raginmond: 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
Please I need a solution to this $100 limit. I have an item of about $160 to buy but gtb wont allow
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Sofistcatdmoron: 2:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
Reddington:

Don't be in a hurry, give them like 2days to sorth the items, you will get it if not give the po your tracking number, tell them to track it in your presence and tell you your item location
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Daniel2802(m): 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
From 6 of my orders that have been stucked on Despatched to Overseas, just got notifications for two of them(ordered Dec 29th) from AliExpress.

Finally one's status has changed, funny enough they're the least valuable among all.

My 11.11 order till dey air, although I told the seller to extend BP and they did by 20days. If I no see am then, I'll just collect my refund and buy the stuff here.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Reddington(m): 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2021
Reddington:

Hi again guys.. Issues resolved. Finally collected my package. A few mins after I arrived home, I got a call from the PO attendant that I should come and claim my package... Won't lie, I muttered "shey una talk say una no see am before" under my breath. Anyways I quickly rode to PO and collected it before they change their mind! The lady told me the item was among unsorted packages that arrived late yesterday, that they had just sorted it.

Well.. Not that I doubted them initially, but apparently @genius24 , @Pweetymaro97, @sirqeeboi and @Sofistcatdmoron were absolutely spot on!

Thanks guys.. Appreciate the responses!

7 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 4:09pm On Feb 02, 2021
ayshow6102:

I just don’t know what to do something that I waS thinking will enter naija soon not knowing it has not even started it’s Israelite journey

How many days left
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
Reddington:

Hi again guys.. Issues resolved. Finally collected my package. A few mins after I arrived home, I got a call from the PO attendant that I should come and claim my package... Won't lie, I muttered "shey una talk say una no see am before" under my breath. Anyways I quickly rode to PO and collected it before they change their mind! The lady told me the item was among unsorted packages that arrived late yesterday, that they had just sorted it.

Well.. Not that I doubted them initially, but apparently @genius24 , @Pweetymaro97, @sirqeeboi and @Sofistcatdmoron were absolutely spot on!

Thanks guys.. Appreciate the responses!

If I tell you one that they did to me one day ehn. Glad everything went well sha.

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rajioba1: 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2021
Rajioba1:
samsung s20 ultra 12gb ram 128gb rom
Back glass changed
Snapdragon 865 variant
Phone charger brick and otter box case
260k very firm

SOLD
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by searay(m): 7:33pm On Feb 02, 2021
Daniel2802:
From 6 of my orders that have been stucked on Despatched to Overseas, just got notifications for two of them(ordered Dec 29th) from AliExpress.

Finally one's status has changed, funny enough they're the least valuable among all.

My 11.11 order till dey air, although I told the seller to extend BP and they did by 20days. If I no see am then, I'll just collect my refund and buy the stuff here.
It is now the case of the FIRST becoming the LAST. It's surprising while my order of January 1, arrived destination, that of 13th, 15th and 17th December are still on despatched. Which road them take waka?

5 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Wilson5183(m): 9:59pm On Feb 02, 2021
Please Guyz.

I want to order xiaomi note 9 on aliexpress, am hearing someone day I will pay custom fee.

Someone should please explain to me the process before I make my order.

Regards
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MrReeseG(m): 10:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
Daniel2802:

Na real “insert item into bag” be this
[i][/i] cheesy[s][/s][left][/left]
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Valto(m): 7:22am On Feb 03, 2021
Wilson5183:
Please Guyz.

I want to order xiaomi note 9 on aliexpress, am hearing someone day I will pay custom fee.

Regards
save your self the stress and buy from Nigeria here. there sellers on nairaland that sell at very good price!

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 8:39am On Feb 03, 2021
Wilson5183:
Please Guyz.

Regards
Guy follow d advice of the guy above me. Just buy it here in Nigeria and save yourself d stress.

I bought my Xiaomi 9 at Pointek store.. U can check there or buy at slot. That is if the model u need is still available there.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by samueldon(m): 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2021
Emily22:
I think you guys should start communicating with your seller before proceeding.....I communicate well before buying stuffs unless it's a small item.... anything above $50 or around that price...I will communicate with then about how fast they ship.....

I bought something of 160$ yesterday and it was shipped that same yesterday...

Presently, it's showing outbound in sorting centre....by tomorrow or tonight- it will change to dispatched to overseas......

So guys, it's your money you are paying, communicate with confidence.....

Ask then if that can ship in 2-3 days with the tracking numbers displaying tracking updates, not just blank update.....

So simple
Hello pls how did u manage to pay $160 I thought the dollar limit is $100. How did u bypass it?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 1:52pm On Feb 03, 2021
samueldon:

Hello pls how did u manage to pay $160 I thought the dollar limit is $100. How did u bypass it?

Chat the seller......tell him or her to split the payment
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by willybaby(m): 2:17pm On Feb 03, 2021
genius43:

bro am about to buy some home decoration stuff, is there any benefit in buying all my items from the same shop/seller or is it better buying from different shops/sellers
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2021
willybaby:
bro am about to buy some home decoration stuff, is there any benefit in buying all my items from the same shop/seller or is it better buying from different shops/sellers

I can't say it's good or bad since it's not my line and I don't know how bulky the items are.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ojochogwusunny(m): 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2021
My tracking detail "item at the country of origin warehouse" does it mean it has not yet been shipped

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.