Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,080 members, 7,828,800 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1463177 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by MrReeseG(m): 11:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
Namzy:
All the phone cases ordered for redmi note 9s on 27th nov received but phone dispatched to lagos since 5th Dec I never see. What's happening?

Na like my own
All the pouch and silicon casing ordered for QCY T10 buds don land, I never see earbud gangan

Wahala be like AESS
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jerlady(f): 12:15am On Jan 31, 2021
grin
MrReeseG:

Na like my own
All the pouch and silicon casing ordered for QCY T10 buds don land, I never see earbud gangan

Wahala be like AESS
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Entrepreneurrr: 12:21am On Jan 31, 2021
Olamak1:

The one I'm using at present is "M11 wireless Bluetooth earphone". I bought it in 2019 and it's been working perfectly since. Also, I took delivery of "TWS DD9 wireless Bluetooth earphone" for a colleague just last week and it has been working perfectly too.There are other good brands of wireless Bluetooth earphones over there, buy all you need to do before placing your order is to check buyers' reviews of the brand of your choice, just to avoid story that tells.
Thanks.
Can i see the picture/store that you bought tws dd9?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniyisamuel59(m): 6:51am On Jan 31, 2021
I don't think this the best time to order from Aliexpress, my first order was given processing time of 7 days, today is the 6th day, yet the seller has not done anything about it, I made the second order, they gave me processing time of 24 days, please is it worth it, may be I should cancel the order.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 7:22am On Jan 31, 2021
adeniyisamuel59:
I don't think this the best time to order from Aliexpress, my first order was given processing time of 7 days, today is the 6th day, yet the seller has not done anything about it, I made the second order, they gave me processing time of 24 days, please is it worth it, may be I should cancel the order.

We have been singing these things since, if you know you can wait it out on alixpress, then go ahead to order but if you know the item is urgent, then look for another option re shipping or buying locally.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 10:13am On Jan 31, 2021
I think you guys should start communicating with your seller before proceeding.....I communicate well before buying stuffs unless it's a small item.... anything above $50 or around that price...I will communicate with then about how fast they ship.....

I bought something of 160$ yesterday and it was shipped that same yesterday...

Presently, it's showing outbound in sorting centre....by tomorrow or tonight- it will change to dispatched to overseas......

So guys, it's your money you are paying, communicate with confidence.....

Ask then if that can ship in 2-3 days with the tracking numbers displaying tracking updates, not just blank update.....

So simple

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by JABB(m): 1:33pm On Jan 31, 2021
fibonacci2526:

We have been singing these things since, if you know you can wait it out on alixpress, then go ahead to order but if you know the item is urgent, then look for another option re shipping or buying locally.
Exactly, what I did but couldn't buy what I wanted locally Cus the price compared to what aliexpress offers is alarming, Guess I have to placed order and wait patiently while I find a buyer for the old version of what I bought locally.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kessythegeek(m): 1:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
Emily22:
I think you guys should start communicating with your seller before proceeding.....I communicate well before buying stuffs unless it's a small item.... anything above $50 or around that price...I will communicate with then about how fast they ship.....

Presently, it's showing outbound in sorting centre....by tomorrow or tonight- it will change to dispatched to overseas......

Ask then if that can ship in 2-3 days with the tracking numbers displaying tracking updates, not just blank update.....

So simple

How did you make payments?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 31, 2021
adeniyisamuel59:

Chinese are on holidays nah but soonest they will return

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniyisamuel59(m): 4:10pm On Jan 31, 2021
angelusbrut:

Ooo... K, I never know, thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by searay(m): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
Emily22:

So simple
How did you manage to pay considering the $100 monthly limit?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ray1251(m): 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2021
angelusbrut:

oh taught its from 11th of feb
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 1:58am On Feb 01, 2021
searay:
How did you manage to pay considering the $100 monthly limit?

I told him to split it to 100 and 60......so I paid with 2 different cards

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gidieberry(m): 9:12am On Feb 01, 2021
[s] TLC Deal
Iphone 11 64gb Black | Factory Unlock
General Condition : Neat
Battery Health = 84%
Phone Only
Picker : Zoxo, Houston
Price = ₦225,000
Firm[/s] SOLD
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 01, 2021
Ray1251:

oh taught its from 11th of feb

Yea , you are right cool, I didn't get it right
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by searay(m): 11:03am On Feb 01, 2021
Emily22:

I told him to split it to 100 and 60......so I paid with 2 different cards
Alright Boss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eliok(m): 11:46am On Feb 01, 2021
JABB:

Exactly, what I did but couldn't buy what I wanted locally Cus the price compared to what aliexpress offers is alarming, Guess I have to placed order and wait patiently while I find a buyer for the old version of what I bought locally.

I can't even wait.

I hate delay. There was a time I ordered something and after a week ,it Has not been shipped,

I immediately sent a message to seller. He told me it was not in stock.

That's how I cancelled the order. So chatting them is important.

It was during the Corona virus , they said they have delay.

Me i chat them to send it please.

Na so I take win.

So do the needful
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by data123(m): 2:20pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hello guys

Pls I need ur assistant
I am at the post office now and day are requesting for my tracking number .

Pls wia can I find it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 2:26pm On Feb 01, 2021
data123:
Hello guys

Pls I need ur assistant
I am at the post office now and day are requesting for my tracking number .

Pls wia can I find it.
Open your app, click on "ACCOUNT" , once it opens, u will see "ORDER" on the left side, while on the right side u will see "view all". Click on "view all".
Once it opens, click on "TRACKING" on the particular item u ordered and u will see the tracking number there.

It starts with alphabet, like UB3445.....or S000000566 and so on.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Bwilliam(m): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2021
Please I'm looking for a good smart watch for sale. Hit me up if you're in Abuja on whatsapp - 081 - 6789 - 5289.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by willybaby(m): 5:11pm On Feb 01, 2021
Hey guys am in need of ya help, would I pay anything else apart from shipping fee if I was to buy decor, and wall stickers from AliExpress, secondly if I were to buy multiple items how would the shipping be calculated
Lastly can anyone please share a nice store I can buy from its my first time buying from AliExpress and ur guidance would be appreciated
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kessythegeek(m): 5:42pm On Feb 01, 2021
Bwilliam:
Please I'm looking for a good smart watch for sale. Hit me up if you're in Abuja on whatsapp - 081 - 6789 - 5289.

I have a good one. But it's fairly used. Umidigi. It is water resistant and has a long lasting battery
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by senator282: 6:12pm On Feb 01, 2021
Emily22:

So simple

What you bought is it a phone ? If yes please give me the sellers store name .
Which phone is that ?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 6:59pm On Feb 01, 2021
senator282:

What you bought is it a phone ? If yes please give me the sellers store name .
Which phone is that ?

Wisetech online store

D chinko fit charge u extra 4 dollars for splitting
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ayshow6102(m): 8:19pm On Feb 01, 2021
My order of November that I have been expecting is now showing me another thing in logistics. Am kinda sad and my mouth is bitter

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 8:21pm On Feb 01, 2021
ayshow6102:
My order of November that I have been expecting is now showing me another thing in logistics. Am kinda sad and my mouth is bitter

This seller mad o..... November.......
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by data123(m): 8:50pm On Feb 01, 2021
Thanks Alot SilentVboy

They call me to come for my package and on getting dia they where asking me to show them the number that called me... pls how will i remember the number that called me 2weeks ago.

SilentVboy:
Open your app, click on "ACCOUNT" , once it opens, u will see "ORDER" on the left side, while on the right side u will see "view all". Click on "view all".
Once it opens, click on "TRACKING" on the particular item u ordered and u will see the tracking number there.

It starts with alphabet, like UB3445.....or S000000566 and so on.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Wilson5183(m): 9:46pm On Feb 01, 2021
Please Guy

Is it safe to order phone worth 70k on aliexpress.

Please advise ...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DieTag: 10:06pm On Feb 01, 2021
Good evening guys.

Is it being sent back? I've contacted the seller, he said he doesn't think there's any problem.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Emily22(m): 10:09pm On Feb 01, 2021
data123:
Thanks Alot SilentVboy

They call me to come for my package and on getting dia they where asking me to show them the number that called me... pls how will i remember the number that called me 2weeks ago.

Agege post office
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2021
data123:
Thanks Alot SilentVboy

Did u not save d number of d post office personnel that called u? U should have saved it in case of next time.

I do save mine. Always save it so u don't forget it. Just try and scroll your phone details to that said 2weeks ago and call any random number there saying "Pls is this the post office at ....." Till u find d person.

Best of luck bro.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by StylesX: 10:41pm On Feb 01, 2021
Emily22:

Wisetech online store

D chinko fit charge u extra 4 dollars for splitting
and he didn't scam u?

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.