Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (537) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1447673 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ryfoz(m): 6:34am On Jun 27, 2021
aieromon:

The package was not routed through NIPOST. You will be contacted for home delivery.

Woww, I would love that
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ryfoz(m): 6:35am On Jun 27, 2021
Lixusheng:

They use Speedaf express

Pls which site did you used to trace it?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 7:46am On Jun 27, 2021
ryfoz:

Pls which site did you used to trace it?

https://speedaf.com/cn-en/send-parcel

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dwaynestefan: 8:16am On Jun 27, 2021
This new Development makes me want to order from AliExpress right now...
They better ship mine with this Tranex ***
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 9:26am On Jun 27, 2021
pavoda:
House, I am getting really worried, I sent a Package from Europe to Nigeria on the 12 May, upon tracking the package it arrived Lagos on the 9th June this month and was handed over to customs a Lagos IMPC, till date that status has not changed, Anyone with experiences like this and what do you advice I do in this situation, it’s not usual in my opinion to have packages in Customs custody for such a long time is it?

I recently got a package from France.
Here's the timeline:

13th April 2021 ...Paid for package

28th April .....Package was shipped

16th June ...Picked package from EMS with their usual crazy charges attached.

It took a total of 49 days...That's 1 month and 18 days between when they shipped and when I received it. But between order and when it was shipped that's 64 days.

I didn't even bother to track the package.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 9:28am On Jun 27, 2021
Dwaynestefan:

Two packages ordered two weeks ago are already in the country....this their speed post is super cool grin

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zacwale(m): 10:47am On Jun 27, 2021
I can help you out on alibaba

kolagbemi:
Hello guyz,

Please i need your advice, i recently ordered vehicle parts on AliExpress and one of the stores I bought from has some other parts I needed.

Now I want to buy from him again but the items i want to buy from him are not listed on AliExpress and he's not ready to list the items on AliExpress....he said they don't use AliExpress for such items with lots of money. And as naija man wey don learn in hard ways, I am not ready to send over 1m to someone I don't know beyond whatsapp....

please how can I go around such transaction. I urgently need the parts.

I've pleaded he list the items or allow me pay via PayPal Buyer Protection but he rejected all. He wants only direct transfer and 100% payment before shipping.

Please what should I do....do we have Nigeria companies in China who help in this type of transaction.

Do we have individuals who can intermediate between me and the seller?

Please help guyz.

My major fear is fraud....make him no carry my money run.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zacwale(m): 10:48am On Jun 27, 2021
Come let me help you out
zeedolla:
Hey guys

If i want to buy a Xiomi Phone from China, what website is best to order from and what is the best method to ship from china to lagos. Thank You
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zacwale(m): 10:55am On Jun 27, 2021
Dollar rate z 440/$1

If you order today before Friday the phone will get to d shipping company.... Because only on Friday express dy for china from 5k to 7k for one phone to lagos

zeedolla:
Hey guys

If i want to buy a Xiomi Phone from China, what website is best to order from and what is the best method to ship from china to lagos. Thank You
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by clothingonline(m): 11:49am On Jun 27, 2021
Anyone who do phone accessories deal should Dm me from Ali express for a guide
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 12:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
Dwaynestefan:

Its not tranex... It's Speedaf express

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonyaks: 12:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
Pls do you have and idea of how long it took for customs clearance
mctfopt:

Here's the timeline:

It took a total of 49 days...That's 1 month and 18 days between when they shipped and when I received it. But between order and when it was shipped that's 64 days.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 1:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
Dwaynestefan:

Speedaf Express not Tranex

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 2:00pm On Jun 27, 2021
Got a call from P.O Tuesday I think to come pick up my KZ tongue cool

I just wear face cap to avoid the Sun then head there, items were intact and perfect BUT the normal N100 fee to collect small items Turn to N200 sad

Items took 1month plus I think, can't actually say the specific but well it's here.

And as usual I won't Share my Bae with any one

For my Ears Only grin

Find image attached. cool tongue tongue

And please I still have this items for SALE!!!
18inch Tripod With Ring Light, Limited Edition Xbox One Controller, 2gb PC Ram

Find link below
https://www.nairaland.com/6580981/18inch-tripod-ring-light-limited

NO LOW BALLING PRICE BIKO

Cheers.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
tonyaks:
Pls do you have and idea of how long it took for customs clearance

After one month and there was no change in tracking, I stopped tracking it. So, no I did not know how long it stayed in customs. I just got a call to come to the post office to pay EMS duty and to pick the package.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tess1(m): 8:42pm On Jun 27, 2021
Good evening.

I want an advise from you.

I want to buy an item that weighs about 25kg from Aliexpress. How can they send it through to me through Nipost? Or is there any other cheaper and reliable way to send it down to Nigeria?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 8:54pm On Jun 27, 2021
What is your take on this item

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 9:04pm On Jun 27, 2021
Gjackzy:

Contact the seller and open a dispute if you don't get a favorable response.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by pavoda: 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
almost 2 months.Thats just crazy.. i am considering calling customs at the airport. But thanks all the same.
mctfopt:

Here's the timeline:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Encitee3991(m): 10:18pm On Jun 27, 2021
HopeLoveLife:

Please is this guy genuine or a scam?

For your safety use escrow.
Wese90 is recommended.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ryfoz(m): 12:54am On Jun 28, 2021
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 1:20am On Jun 28, 2021
tess1:
Good evening.

I want an advise from you.

I want to buy an item that weighs about 25kg from Aliexpress. How can they send it through to me through Nipost? Or is there any other cheaper and reliable way to send it down to Nigeria?

I'll suggest you use third party shipper. But note most of 'em will charge you approximately $10/kg to ship via air. I hope whatever it is is worth you spending $250. But if time is not such a major issue, you can also consider shipping via sea from these same third party shippers. But get ready for an approximate wait of three months (though most will say 50 to 60 days) by just add one more month so you don't get disappointed when the waiting gets longer (it usually does). I've not received any goods that weigh more than 2kg via regular NIPOST (as I find AliExpress shipping of such weight to be downright too expensive). As for third party shipper to use, I do not recommend any at the moment grin As all of them has one or two blackspot, but that does not mean they don't deliver, they do. Just manage your expectation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by walex2bad(m): 1:33am On Jun 28, 2021
Good morning.
Please I'm new to ordering from aliexpress.
After selecting my item, can I go ahead to place order with my atm card? Currency displays in naira.
Will it go through if I proceed?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 4:08am On Jun 28, 2021
walex2bad:
Good morning.
Please I'm new to ordering from aliexpress.
After selecting my item, can I go ahead to place order with my atm card? Currency displays in naira.
Will it go through if I proceed?

Change your currency in the app to $$ as that ₦ price is misleading. Yes you can go ahead if the order is within $100.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 6:04am On Jun 28, 2021
Gjackzy:

Wahala be like bicycle
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 6:05am On Jun 28, 2021
Gjackzy:

Phone? U can ask for refund after 10 days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lordpubg: 10:10am On Jun 28, 2021
Superboss:

Nice one.
Congrats o o
Abeg when did u order it, how long it took to arrive.
Lets if there is hope for some of us wey never see some our items?
May 10,
Dispatch may 14
At delivery office june 15
Received june 25
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lordpubg: 10:12am On Jun 28, 2021
It was the sellers fault I didn't receive on time he go use d number I told him they stole. When I clearly told him to use another one I gave him.
I kon get to p.o they started talking to me, why would I send message to pmg .

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 10:56am On Jun 28, 2021
Lordpubg:
It was the sellers fault I didn't receive on time he go use d number I told him they stole. When I clearly told him to use another one I gave him.
I kon get to p.o they started talking to me, why would I send message to pmg .

Why u go put number dem steal fr aliexpress... Na u cos d whole tin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mrmaze(m): 11:42am On Jun 28, 2021
[quote author=error4040 post=103138322]Got a call from P.O Tuesday I think to come pick up my KZ tongue cool

I just wear face cap to avoid the Sun then head there, items were intact and perfect BUT the normal N100 fee to collect small items Turn to N200 sad

Items took 1month plus I think, can't actually say the specific but well it's here.

And as usual I won't Share my Bae with any one

For my Ears Only grin

Pls which store did u buy and how is the bass quality.

Cheers.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (534) (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.