Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,127 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (538) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1455914 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
skinny94:
We buy all gift cards and buy/sell Btc at Tycoon exchange WhatsApp; 08090612796

Enter binance and buy all their coins

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lordpubg: 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lixusheng:

Why u go put number dem steal fr aliexpress... Na u cos d whole tin
No, d payment was split into 2, after i made d first payment with my ATM , then d ATM limit reached
So I had to pay d second one with barter and before d second transaction d my fone was stolen data night before. So I change d number on d address and told d seller to use d new number
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 1:43pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lordpubg:

No, d payment was split into 2, after i made d first payment with my ATM , then d ATM limit reached
So I had to pay d second one with barter and before d second transaction d my fone was stolen data night before. So I change d number on d address and told d seller to use d new number

Okay i get it now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ryfoz(m): 2:45pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lixusheng:

https://speedaf.com/cn-en/send-parcel

aieromon

Update ***

Item collected 20 mins ago by Spedaf FOC

thanks everybody for your support and guide.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
ryfoz:

Update ***

Item collected 20 mins ago by Spedaf FOC

thanks everybody for your support and guide.

Make dem dey use am ship xiaomi phones and anker speaker cos the fone i buy na still RB

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 6:51pm On Jun 28, 2021
KZ DISCOUNT STORE
Find attached image for the store details

For the piece:
On a scale of 10
I would give it 8/10 ( since you can easily replace the Cable which most times are the issues any ear piece do face.

But on the BASS aspect I would give it 9/10
Why 9/10 ?
Well I haven't use any Original Beats by DRE in my life, angry ( why I used a Beats by DRE reference is because they are tagged the Best) undecided
But! I have tried the Samsung ear Buds and it was a 10/10 on Samsung Devices from s8 upward but if you try them on other brand of Mobile phones the sound turn out weak tongue tongue
So I would say it depends on what kinda music you enjoy
As to me I listen to alot of Trap songs mostly with 808 so the bass I get from the KZ is top notch, i.e Pop smoke Dior (fire) Yaw tog (Sore Remix) (fire) Bobby shmurda Hot negga (heat) but tho I tried some songs outta my archives like Burnaboy (Gum body) Davido (D&G) it was smooth when I mean smooth 10/10.

Noise cancellation is 10/10 cool
(Find attached the volume level I use but mhn I don't hear Shiiit around me.
So in general I would say The KZ are worth every penny.
wink cool cool

Abeg ignore the bulky length. I just wanted to clearify to anyone having the thoughts of buying now or in future. grin grin cheesy

Ciao!

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2021
zeestone99:

This our country sha nawa. Imagine how many refunds the Chinese have to do because of our poor postal services.

Thats another reason why everyone should ship with us.

Call/chat - 08117398294

I have forgotten about the Rubik's long time only to receive a call that I have an item at the P.O that have been with them for months undecided

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by zeestone99(m): 7:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
error4040:

I have forgotten about the Rubik's long time only to receive a call that I have an item at the P.O that have been with them for months undecided

Pathetic
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mrmaze(m): 9:30pm On Jun 28, 2021
error4040:
KZ DISCOUNT STORE

For the piece:
On a scale of 10
I would give it 8/10 ( since you can easily replace the Cable which most times are the issues any ear piece do face.

Why 9/10 ?
Well I haven't use any Original Beats by DRE in my life, angry ( why I used a Beats by DRE reference is because they are tagged the Best) undecided
But! I have tried the Samsung ear Buds and it was a 10/10 on Samsung Devices from s8 upward but if you try them on other brand of Mobile phones the sound turn out weak tongue tongue
As to me I listen to alot of Trap songs mostly with 808 so the bass I get from the KZ is top notch, i.e Pop smoke Dior (fire) Yaw tog (Sore Remix) (fire) Bobby shmurda Hot negga (heat) but tho I tried some songs outta my archives like Burnaboy (Gum body) Davido (D&G) it was smooth when I mean smooth 10/10.

wink cool cool

Abeg ignore the bulky length. I just wanted to clearify to anyone having the thoughts of buying now or in future. grin grin cheesy

Ciao!

Thanks for detailed explanation.. lol

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by error4040: 10:56pm On Jun 28, 2021
mrmaze:

Thanks for detailed explanation.. lol

Anytime!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 11:02pm On Jun 28, 2021
Jus opened the app and was greeted with free 4K Aliexpress Coupon... Decided to squander it sharply

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lixusheng:

Wahala be like bicycle
The matter just wick me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 11:37pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lixusheng:

Phone? U can ask for refund after 10 days
Alright! Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 11:48pm On Jun 28, 2021
error4040:
KZ DISCOUNT STORE

For the piece:
On a scale of 10

Why 9/10 ?

wink cool cool

Ciao!
Nice review, I’m thinking of getting one very soon and I also love trap songs too. I would love to listen to your favorite trap songs ( playlist ) thanks

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ryfoz(m): 1:44am On Jun 29, 2021
Lixusheng:

Make dem dey use am ship xiaomi phones and anker speaker cos the fone i buy na still RB

LOL
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ryfoz(m): 1:49am On Jun 29, 2021
nani667:
Jus opened the app and was greeted with free 4K Aliexpress Coupon... Decided to squander it sharply

Boss pls do you have any idea how much kuda bank charges per $ on Aliexpress currently?

Access charged me N450/$ last month so I want to try kuda now cos my moni is dere. I have their master card ATM
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ryfoz(m): 1:51am On Jun 29, 2021
femarse:

Boss pls do you have any idea how much kuda bank charges per $ on Aliexpress currently?

Access charged me N450/$ last month so I want to try kuda now cos my moni is dere. I have their master card ATM
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 8:48am On Jun 29, 2021
Any one know of the cheapest way to send a package (electronics) weighing less than 300g from Nigeria to China?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 9:13am On Jun 29, 2021
Lixusheng:

Did you ordered the phone during the just concluded mid-year sales or earlier? Because a phone (about $98) ordered by a friend last week has it's tracking number start with NG.

By the way, how were you able to pay for the Xiaomi phone ? I had wanted to sign up for 'Barter fluttewave'. But the reviews I read about it is not encouraging.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 1:11pm On Jun 29, 2021
ryfoz:

As far as I know Kuda has never worked on Aliexpress... Or any other foreign website... And awhile ago they disabled their cards cos of some issue...

Jus forget about Kuda when it comes to Ali, does not work... I used Stanbic last night and I was charged ₦450 also...

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2021
Shipped ✔️

Free shipping via Cainiao Super Economy Global

The wait begins

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jaycerichh(m): 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2021
nani667:

As far as I know Kuda has never worked on Aliexpress... Or any other foreign website... And awhile ago they disabled their cards cos of some issue...

Jus forget about Kuda when it comes to Ali, does not work... I used Stanbic last night and I was charged ₦450 also...
thanks for this information, so there's no way to actually go around this limit thing?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2021
jaycerichh:
thanks for this information, so there's no way to actually go around this limit thing?

Use Flutterwave app on the Playstore
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dukeo(m): 5:36am On Jun 30, 2021
This means it's in Nigeria yeah?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ryfoz(m): 7:07am On Jun 30, 2021
nani667:

oh ok thanks boss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Shobbyxi(m): 2:13pm On Jun 30, 2021
Which local post office I wan go to bayi

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2021
Shobbyxi:
Which local post office I wan go to bayi

How we wan take know... Dis guy funny
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Daniel2802(m): 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2021
These packages just arrived Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2021
Daniel2802:
These packages just arrived Nigeria.

When dem despatch dem? Nipost de clear tins fast now cos dem don hear sey aliexpress don collabo wd Speedaf express for lagos... Dem go lose revenue wella

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (535) (536) (537) (538) (539) (540) (541) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.