Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,080 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (553) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1437028 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (1438) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 6:19pm On Jul 22, 2021
buoye1:
Saw this update on speedaf for my order, please what does it mean guys?

It means your package is on its way. You will be contacted in due time.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2021
Be like sey Nipost strike.. Dem nevee clear items of recent

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eteebanky: 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CypressHill2020: 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2021
casig:
Hi, everyone.
Please is it advisable to buy IPTV codes (subscription) from Aliexpress?

You can always ask for up to 24 hours trial from the AliExpress sellers before taking a plunge. The one I use at the moment has been working fine for me since February and will expire in February next year (1 year subscription) all for $10.55.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2021
CypressHill2020:

You can always ask for up to 24 hours trial from the AliExpress sellers before taking a plunge. The one I use at the moment has been working fine for me since February and will expire in February next year (1 year subscription) all for $10.55.

You can as well drop link for some of us interested

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CypressHill2020: 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2021
genius43:

You can as well drop link for some of us interested

How do you drop a link on NL without it being distorted?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 7:42pm On Jul 22, 2021
CypressHill2020:

How do you drop a link on NL without it being distorted?

If it is AliExpress it barely gets distorted another walk through is to space the link from after the https://

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CypressHill2020: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2021
genius43:

If it is AliExpress it barely gets distorted another walk through is to space the link from after the https://

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Tcharlez(m): 12:20am On Jul 23, 2021
Question please. Can someone in another country place an order for me on aliexpress, pay for it since they don't have that $100 limit, and then put my address, phone number and everything just the way i want?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 4:12am On Jul 23, 2021
Tcharlez:
Question please. Can someone in another country place an order for me on aliexpress, pay for it since they don't have that $100 limit, and then put my address, phone number and everything just the way i want?

Yes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jidobaba(m): 6:23am On Jul 23, 2021
Guys I have an interesting situation.

I opened dispute for an order that was sent by "seller's shipping method" . It never arrived but seller has uploaded evidence showing I already signed for and recieved my order in Nigeria.
A little reverse engineering on the courier website shows that it is a fake tracker and I can prove this easily.
Problem is seller can change the web script if he gets to see my evidence before AliExpress Dispute Team can check it.
I plan to let things play out and if they decide for him( he appears to have won several disputes using this fake tracking) then I will escalate dispute.
My question: Is Dispute escalation still an option and do they allow you to privately upload evidence that the other party will not see?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ugwumichael(m): 6:38am On Jul 23, 2021
jidobaba:

I opened dispute for an order that was sent by "seller's shipping method" . It never arrived but seller has uploaded evidence showing I already signed for and recieved my order in Nigeria.
A little reverse engineering on the courier website shows that it is a fake tracker and I can prove this easily.
Problem is seller can change the web script if he gets to see my evidence before AliExpress Dispute Team can check it.
I plan to let things play out and if they decide for him( he appears to have won several disputes using this fake tracking) then I will escalate dispute.
My question: Is Dispute escalation still an option and do they allow you to privately upload evidence that the other party will not see?

please what's the name of the store so we can avoid it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 7:05am On Jul 23, 2021
jidobaba:

Well, for you to recognise his trick via reverse engineering shows that you know how to track him.
But not everyone here can do that. Could u Pls mention the name of d store or drop a screenshot of d store here so others can see?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by FestyCraft: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
Guys abeg I fit buy universal mifi for aliexpress?

Abeg if e dey possible..

Which should i go for?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2021
Shipper - Cainiao Super Economy Global
Order date - 13 Jun
Despatched - 25 Jun
Arrival at IMPC Lagos - 4 Jul
Delivered at Address - 23 Jul

Order completed in 40 days

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
CypressHill2020:

I didn't see the link.

But look at samples of link sharing I said
As single link
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKkyeDt
Spaced link
https:// a. aliexpress. com/_mKkyeDt
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by buoye1(m): 3:22pm On Jul 23, 2021
aieromon:
Shipper - Cainiao Super Economy Global
Order date - 13 Jun
Despatched - 25 Jun
Arrival at IMPC Lagos - 4 Jul
Delivered at Address - 23 Jul

Order completed in 40 days
Tracking unavailable right?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 3:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
buoye1:
Tracking unavailable right?

Yes

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anungangampu: 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2021
Who know how I can ship goods (gadget) from Germany to Nigeria. Dhl rejected it because Nigeria custom steals it.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CypressHill2020: 8:20pm On Jul 23, 2021
genius43:

I didn't see the link.

But look at samples of link sharing I said
As single link
https://a.aliexpress.com/_mKkyeDt
Spaced link
https:// a. aliexpress. com/_mKkyeDt

I would've gladly given a link, but for reasons I can't explain, the item is no longer available on AliExpress as seen in the attachments. I noticed that quite often these sellers just go off radar after you must've made a purchase. What you can do is use IPTV as a search criteria and go through the various options that might come up.

In the meantime, use the link below to download an apk that has the exact same IPTV content as that I use. It comes with 1 week free trial and then like $10/3 months subsequently. The only difference is that this one to be downloaded is on an apk, while mine from Aliexpress is used on my IPTV streaming app (Tivimate) via the Xtream code login or m3u playlist.

N.B. The b i t. l y I'm sure you know has no spaces

https://b i t.l y/2V0eypA

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:24pm On Jul 23, 2021
CypressHill2020:

I would've gladly given a link, but for reasons I can't explain, the item is no longer available on AliExpress as seen in the attachments. I noticed that quite often these sellers just go off radar after you must've made a purchase. What you can do is use IPTV as a search criteria and go through the various options that might come up.

In the meantime, use the link below to download an apk that has the exact same IPTV content as that I use. It comes with 1 week free trial and then like $10/3 months subsequently. The only difference is that this one to be downloaded is on an apk, while mine from Aliexpress is used on my IPTV streaming app (Tivimate) via the Xtream code login or m3u playlist.

Okay thanks for this. I saw some with good reviews will check them out when I am ready.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CypressHill2020: 8:26pm On Jul 23, 2021
genius43:

Okay thanks for this. I saw some with good reviews will check them out when I am ready.

No problem
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gentledizzle: 10:42pm On Jul 23, 2021
CypressHill2020:

Too expensive for a iptv. If it's 10/3 month.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by CypressHill2020: 12:47am On Jul 24, 2021
Gentledizzle:

Too expensive for a iptv. If it's 10/3 month.

Really? D'you have any cheaper alternative?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by joesmarty(m): 1:47am On Jul 24, 2021
Greetings all, please how can pay for items above $300 on AliExpress, thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gentledizzle: 9:34am On Jul 24, 2021
CypressHill2020:

Really? D'you have any cheaper alternative?

CrystalTV buy from aliexpress great Iptv server and good movies amd series update. More channels than cloudtv. The greatest of all is Ott platinum iptv. Always update there channels and complete Dstv channels up to 13000 channels, you don't even need netflix, HBO and disney, they are up to date. Downside is. It's always locked to country. If you use VPN this is not for you.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 9:40am On Jul 24, 2021
Gentledizzle:

CrystalTV buy from aliexpress great Iptv server and good movies amd series update. More channels than cloudtv. The greatest of all is Ott platinum iptv. Always update there channels and complete Dstv channels up to 13000 channels, you don't even need netflix, HBO and disney, they are up to date. Downside is. It's always locked to country. If you use VPN this is not for you.

Can you post the store name or a link to the particular product on AE?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kaybee7000(m): 2:27pm On Jul 24, 2021
Gentledizzle:

Still yet to know what u guyz are discussing
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2021
joesmarty:
Greetings all, please how can pay for items above $300 on AliExpress, thanks

Virtual Card from Barter
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by joesmarty(m): 4:16pm On Jul 24, 2021
genius43:

Virtual Card from Barter

OK thanks, downloaded the app already, but their rate is nothing to write home about. 513/$

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 5:05pm On Jul 24, 2021
joesmarty:

OK thanks, downloaded the app already, but their rate is nothing to write home about. 513/$

Okay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (550) (551) (552) (553) (554) (555) (556) ... (1438) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Olumighty123(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.