Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (556) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1449594 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
11Anonymous:

And my card will soon expire angry

Money is refunded to your account and not your card

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
11Anonymous:

And my card will soon expire angry
If your card expires then sorry. The refunds may not come. You made deposit via the card linked to your account. So the card need to be active in order to receive the fund to your account.

My GTB card was still active and that was why Eversend, now scammers withdrew money through it but they could not withdraw from my Access bank because the linked card later expired.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Onyeka90210(m): 11:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
SilentVboy:
If your card expires then sorry. The refunds may not come. You made deposit via the card linked to your account. So the card need to be active in order to receive the fund to your account.

My GTB card was still active and that was why Eversend, now scammers withdrew money through it but they could not withdraw from my Access bank because the linked card later expired.
Nah, the refund goes back to the debited account it came from, not necessarily card, card is just a means of payment.
You can recieve refunds made with an active card that later got expired, but you can't make purchases with an expired card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jidobaba(m): 12:32am On Jul 28, 2021
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 3:19am On Jul 28, 2021
Since Monday that my NGxxxx item has arrived country of destination, it has not change status and I was told speedaf is fast. Also I tracked using their website but telling me waybill not found. Someone should help me

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 4:06am On Jul 28, 2021
Gbagura:
Since Monday that my NGxxxx item has arrived country of destination, it has not change status and I was told speedaf is fast. Also I tracked using their website but telling me waybill not found. Someone should help me

It'll get to you...one of my goods got delivered fast...another was delayed as I was not in town and they tried to deliver and there was no one to sign on my behalf. They did deliver when I returned.

Wait. They'll deliver.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 4:26am On Jul 28, 2021
mctfopt:

It'll get to you...one of my goods got delivered fast...another was delayed as I was not in town and they tried to deliver and there was no one to sign on my behalf. They did deliver when I returned.

Wait. They'll deliver.
Thanks for your response. When would they update the tracking to their website cos I've been trying it and it doesn't seem to recognize the tracking.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:31am On Jul 28, 2021
Gbagura:
Thanks for your response. When would they update the tracking to their website cos I've been trying it and it doesn't seem to recognize the tracking.

No idea, you just gotta wait. They'll deliver as they always do.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 7:21am On Jul 28, 2021
Onyeka90210:

Nah, the refund goes back to the debited account it came from, not necessarily card, card is just a means of payment.
You can recieve refunds made with an active card that later got expired, but you can't make purchases with an expired card.
Well, u are entitled to your own opinion. But all I can say is what I have earlier stated that if my Access bank card I linked to Eversend app was not expired, my account would have been wiped but my GTB money was taken cos the linked card was still active.
Without those linked cards, there is no way they will get link to an account. Once expired, no link to your account again.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:37am On Jul 28, 2021
Gbagura:

Go and continue tracking on Speedaf website
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 8:41am On Jul 28, 2021
genius43:

Go and continue tracking on Speedaf website
drop the link cos the one I've been trying on hasn't work.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:54am On Jul 28, 2021
Gbagura:
drop the link cos the one I've been trying on hasn't work.

If it hasn't worked wait for them to update it. But you should get your item. Just hope it is not customs that is delaying it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gr8teejay: 9:04am On Jul 28, 2021
Good morning all. My package arrived at Nigeria on the 13th of July but the tracking never updated until the 22nd and since then I've been waiting for a call from my post office. When I asked a nipost worker to track it for me he says it hasn't entered Nigeria yet but track 24 and other tracking sites say arrived at destination country. Please what could be the case here because the update that says arrival at destination doesn't give the country code which is a bit odd

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 9:17am On Jul 28, 2021
Gr8teejay:
Good morning all. My package arrived at Nigeria on the 13th of July but the tracking never updated until the 22nd and since then I've been waiting for a call from my post office. When I asked a nipost worker to track it for me he says it hasn't entered Nigeria yet but track 24 and other tracking sites say arrived at destination country. Please what could be the case here because the update that says arrival at destination doesn't give the country code which is a bit odd

NG tracking number use
https://global.cainiao.com/en
when it gets to Nigeria track using
https://speedaf.com/ng-en

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gr8teejay: 9:54am On Jul 28, 2021
Thanks for your input sir but the tracking starts with RB and when I use the site nothing shows up when I input the tracking number
genius43:

NG tracking number use
https://global.cainiao.com/en
when it gets to Nigeria track using
https://speedaf.com/ng-en
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:10am On Jul 28, 2021
Gr8teejay:
Thanks for your input sir but the tracking starts with RB and when I use the site nothing shows up when I input the tracking number

Then contact the seller, he probably gave you a fake tracking number
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lateefykn84(m): 10:42am On Jul 28, 2021
buoye1:
Here! Arrived in KADuna
your parcel we be delivered today if the last pickup station is sabo

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gr8teejay: 10:43am On Jul 28, 2021
Would a fake tracking number track this far into delivery?
genius43:

Then contact the seller, he probably gave you a fake tracking number
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:45am On Jul 28, 2021
Gr8teejay:
Would a fake tracking number track this far into delivery?

Nothing is impossible
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2021
genius43:

If it hasn't worked wait for them to update it. But you should get your item. Just hope it is not customs that is delaying it.
OK bro. It's just phone screen. I don't think custom should have problems with that.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 12:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
SilentVboy:
Well, u are entitled to your own opinion. But all I can say is what I have earlier stated that if my Access bank card I linked to Eversend app was not expired, my account would have been wiped but my GTB money was taken cos the linked card was still active.
Without those linked cards, there is no way they will get link to an account. Once expired, no link to your account again.

These are literally two different scenarios, nothing concerns people trying to hack your account with AliExpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 1:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
Meister:

These are literally two different scenarios, nothing concerns people trying to hack your account with AliExpress
Well, to me it's still d same. It involves an expired linked card and an active linked card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by buoye1(m): 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
lateefykn84:
your parcel we be delivered today if the last pickup station is sabo
I just received a call from Speedaf that my percel is with them and it'll be brought to my location today. grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lateefykn84(m): 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
buoye1:
I just received a call from Speedaf that my percel is with them and it'll be brought to my location today. grin
enjoy the rest of your day

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
SilentVboy:
Well, to me it's still d same. It involves an expired linked card and an active linked card.

Oga you too get strong head, AliExpress doesn't care about your expired card cause they're not sending the money to your card.

I don't even understand why this is so hard for you to understand
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
Meister:

Oga you too get strong head, AliExpress doesn't care about your expired card cause they're not sending the money to your card.

I don't even understand why this is so hard for you to understand
Are u going to force your own self opinion and ideology into me?
U know that is not possible.

And what stops u from understanding mine. Go and read what I wrote well. I never told u payment will enter a card. Have u seen such before? But am sure u know a card is linked to an account.
Oga carry your opinion and ideology to another person.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 5:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
buoye1:
Where is your location? What's the time-line from when the package arrives naija till today? My package has arrived naija since Monday but status hasn't changed since then. It's speedaf package as well
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bamdly(m): 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
Gbagura:
Where is your location? What's the time-line from when the package arrives naija till today? My package has arrived naija since Monday but status hasn't changed since then. It's speedaf package as well
same here ooo am starting to lose hope in this speedaf sef....
unlike the nipost wey dey ma side if my good reach naija 2day...the next day I don go collect am aswr
make we wait sha
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bamdly(m): 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
mctfopt:

Wait. They'll deliver.
are you in lagos
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 6:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
bamdly:

unlike the nipost wey dey ma side if my good reach naija 2day...the next day I don go collect am aswr
make we wait sha
Thought it's only me oo. Let's be hopeful sha

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
bamdly:

make we wait sha

Patience is what you need. Logistic delays are inevitable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (553) (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.