Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,264 members, 7,818,897 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (557) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1450102 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
I once waited for my package for 7 months. Weeks delay got nothing on me grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dragnet: 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
SilentVboy:
Are u going to force your own self opinion and ideology into me?
U know that is not possible.

And what stops u from understanding mine. Go and read what I wrote well. I never told u payment will enter a card. Have u seen such before? But am sure u know a card is linked to an account.
Oga carry your opinion and ideology to another person.

Meister, he could be correct regarding his experience with eversend being able to withdraw from his GTB card because sometimes, you are given a new card but with same old card digits but new expiry date, and most times the banks automatically issue you a new cars immediately after the old one expires even when you may not collect it until a later day.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 7:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
dragnet:

Meister, he could be correct regarding his experience with eversend being able to withdraw from his GTB card because sometimes, you are given a new card but with same old card digits but new expiry date, and most times the banks automatically issue you a new cars immediately after the old one expires even when you may not collect it until a later day.
Well bro, I guess u are quoting the wrong peeson, because am d one that had that experience with Eversend. But if u have read my previous message u would realise I had no dispute with the other guy in respect to his view. He may have experienced it on his side of view.
But I too have had my own experience on it too. And I speak solely on that. So I see no reason why he should force his own ideology on me.

Each person to his own experience. So no one should be forced to accept another's.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 7:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
dragnet:

Mei.ster, he could be correct regarding his experience with eversend being able to withdraw from his GTB card because sometimes, you are given a new card but with same old card digits but new expiry date, and most times the banks automatically issue you a new cars immediately after the old one expires even when you may not collect it until a later day.

I'm actually not arguing that aspect with him cause I know nothing about eversend, my argument was with him saying someone with an expired card won't be refunded by AliExpress only, nothing else

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dragnet: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Meister:

I'm actually not arguing that aspect with him cause I know nothing about eversend, my argument was with him saying someone with an expired card won't be refunded by AliExpress only, nothing else
You're correct, an expired card doesn't affect Aliexpress refund in anyway.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by buoye1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
Gbagura:
Where is your location? What's the time-line from when the package arrives naija till today? My package has arrived naija since Monday but status hasn't changed since then. It's speedaf package as well
Kaduna, my package got to Nigeria since last week.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
buoye1:
Kaduna, my package got to Nigeria since last week.
OK so I should be expecting mine next week.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by buoye1(m): 8:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
Gbagura:
OK so I should be expecting mine next week.
Yes boss.. It'll get you by next week at most or even weekend.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
buoye1:
Yes boss.. It'll get you by next week at most or even weekend.
They deliver on weekends?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by buoye1(m): 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
Gbagura:
They deliver on weekends?
I don't know
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by RhuzBhee(m): 8:34am On Jul 29, 2021
SilentVboy:
Are u going to force your own self opinion and ideology into me?
U know that is not possible.

And what stops u from understanding mine. Go and read what I wrote well. I never told u payment will enter a card. Have u seen such before? But am sure u know a card is linked to an account.
Oga carry your opinion and ideology to another person.
Your case is totally different cos they withdrew from from your account and not deposited. So your active card is necessary for that to happen but in the other hand where account is to be funded it doesn't really matter. All they need is the account number
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Tcharlez(m): 8:49am On Jul 29, 2021
RhuzBhee:

Your case is totally different cos they withdrew from from your account and not deposited. So your active card is necessary for that to happen but in the other hand where account is to be funded it doesn't really matter. All they need is the account number
Leave that guy please. He'll tell us if it's debit card that holds funds.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bamdly(m): 10:46am On Jul 29, 2021
The Chinese have come to nigeria to clear my package

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bamdly(m): 11:56am On Jul 29, 2021
Speedaf have confirm the clearance
Make dem call 2mao ooooo

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by akseph1: 12:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Meister:

Oga you too get strong head, AliExpress doesn't care about your expired card cause they're not sending the money to your card.

I don't even understand why this is so hard for you to understand
Bros, I don't know if Aliexpress have other means but this was the message I received concerning refund from aliexpress

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
akseph1:

Bros, I don't know if Aliexpress have other means but this was the message I received concerning refund from aliexpress

It's a debit card linked to a bank account and the payment was routed through a bank.

The refund will be made back to the originating bank who issued the card, whether the card is expired or not.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 1:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
mctfopt:
I once waited for my package for 7 months. Weeks delay got nothing on me grin
A package I ordered in February, arrived on the 13th of this month

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 1:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
akseph1:

You have nothing to fear boss, you'll receive your money to the account your card is connected to whether it's expired or not.

They gave you a timeline that you'll get paid in so just wait
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 1:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6674784/cbn-orders-dmbs-sell-forex/1

Let's hope this will at least make the banks to increase their card limits.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mishael46(m): 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Good day
Pls what's the Zenith current dollar rate to naira
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Revealix: 5:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hello, I ordered a package from AE and I forgot to change the logistics from SunYou logistics, for like 2 weeks there's no hope for the package leaving china.
Is there anything I can do or the package is lost like that?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lateefykn84(m): 5:59pm On Jul 29, 2021
Revealix:
Hello, I ordered a package from AE and I forgot to change the logistics from SunYou logistics, for like 2 weeks there's no hope for the package leaving china.
Is there anything I can do or the package is lost like that?
No more update doesn’t mean lost. There are many situations about this:
1. It may couldn’t be tracked after it leaves the first station of China because it’s China Post Ordinary Packet. Tracking number formats of China Post Ordinary Packet: UC123456789CN,123456789 . Most of the retailers on eBay, Wish, or Aliexpress like to use this way to send cheap price items.
2. It couldn’t be tracked after it leaves China. This also happens for China Post ordinary packet.
3. If the parcel has been exported, the shipping status will not be updated until the parcel arrives in the destination country. This period may last for 3-60 days depending on different shipping methods.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Revealix: 7:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
lateefykn84:
No more update doesn’t mean lost. There are many situations about this:
1. It may couldn’t be tracked after it leaves the first station of China because it’s China Post Ordinary Packet. Tracking number formats of China Post Ordinary Packet: UC123456789CN,123456789 . Most of the retailers on eBay, Wish, or Aliexpress like to use this way to send cheap price items.
2. It couldn’t be tracked after it leaves China. This also happens for China Post ordinary packet.
3. If the parcel has been exported, the shipping status will not be updated until the parcel arrives in the destination country. This period may last for 3-60 days depending on different shipping methods.
Thanks.
I used lost because the review I read about that particular logistics is not encouraging but well I'll keep the hope up.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lojekunle: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hello
Please this is my first time shipping from aliexpress but it's been 2 week since my order have been on one spot I asked the sell they said it's coming i don't know if it's true or not on their websites it says 15 days or 25 or am I getting something wrong I wouldn't mind if anybody could explain the process better because seems they just wrote those dates just to sell their market

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lateefykn84(m): 9:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lojekunle:
Hello
Please this is my first time shipping from aliexpress but it's been 2 week since my order have been on one spot I asked the sell they said it's coming i don't know if it's true or not on their websites it says 15 days or 25 or am I getting something wrong I wouldn't mind if anybody could explain the process better because seems they just wrote those dates just to sell their market
Note: There is no tracking information after the above-mentioned status until the parcel arrives in the destination country. You’d better have patience to wait during this period. If you couldn’t get update after two months, it’s not normal, it may be lost or still stuck. We suggest you contact the seller to give you a solution in time in this case. Singapore post, Netherland post and China post packages are slow at present due to the effect of coronavirus. It usually takes about 20-60 days to reach the destination country.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:08am On Jul 30, 2021
Lojekunle:
Hello

A first time user should always use Registered shipping methods like AliExpress standard shipping.

That the website says 15 - 25 days doesn't mean it will get here then, the seller isn't the one handling logistics stop bugging him/her because it is out of their hands. Wait for to arrive and if it doesn't after 75 days the dispute option is always open for you to do.

4 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by akseph1: 10:46am On Jul 30, 2021
I want to place an order for a tablet from Aliexpress, please is it advisable to do so?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 12:54pm On Jul 30, 2021
Lojekunle:
Hello

Anker?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 1:48pm On Jul 30, 2021
IMAliyu:

A package I ordered in February, arrived on the 13th of this month
What about the buyer’s protection?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 1:55pm On Jul 30, 2021
Please, can I buy dollar from other banks to my Access bank dollar account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gr8teejay: 7:51pm On Jul 30, 2021
Good evening guys. My package arrived Nigeria since the 13th of July and the update only says arrival at destination and since then it has remained the same. Usually things with RB tracking number takes about a week for me to receive the item once it's in Nigeria but this time it's taking longer than expected. Does anyone have a similar experience? I suspect customs is withholding the item because it's a phone
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 8:22pm On Jul 30, 2021
Gjackzy:
What about the buyer’s protection?
The seller kept extending it without me even asking.
And it was just a 1000 naira package, I mostly don't bother asking for a refund when it's just 1k or cheaper.

(1) (2) (3) ... (554) (555) (556) (557) (558) (559) (560) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.