Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1446370 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maballack(m): 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2021
MR
i hope with speedaf you are now aware of what i tried so hard to educate you

Lixusheng:

you are paying for NiPost handling charge.. we shukd learn to appreciate ds guys.. if as ur item land Lagos dem sey make u pay transport come impc for pick up nko grin grin.. na whr person de work nai e de chop.... less dan 0.5kg item is #200... 0.5kg up is #1000... most times d tip we giv ds guys nai dem take de survive and de remit small to Nipost... Govt nor de motivate dem at all.... Imagine a staff wey don wd dem for like 7 years earning #55k.. a month... naija govt na dead grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2021
maballack:
MR
i hope with speedaf you are now aware of what i tried so hard to educate you

Speedaf is only for items Shipped from china...

Hong kong shippers use Postnl...

I love d speedaf cos all my small items now comes very fast
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2021
mboii:

Ah! I'm not familiar with that tracking number
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by maballack(m): 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2021
apparently you still do not get the point

Shalom

Lixusheng:

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chloride6: 9:50pm On Aug 22, 2021
Hello Team,

Do you have any power of selection of speedaf or NG in the shipping of your goods?

Thanks..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 9:57pm On Aug 22, 2021
chloride6:
Hello Team,

Do you have any power of selection of speedaf or NG in the shipping of your goods?

Thanks..

This have been answered severally, you don't have that power.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chloride6: 10:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
genius43:

Oshe!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DavisBloom(m): 11:18pm On Aug 22, 2021
maballack:
Just curious though , when postal charges have been paid for already when purchasing why is one still required to pay at NIPOST offices , its not like they are delivering it to your house ,

Because i do not get to pay to receive deliveries at the post office when outside Nigeria or is it a Nigerian thing

Because it beats me that lets say you pay 0.50$ for shipping for an item you perhaps bought 1.50$

item gets to nigeria and at the post office you are expected to path with 200 which is almost 0.50$ it took that item from china to nigeria

Yeah, I guess it's the normal fraudlent act that happens in government parastatals.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 5:05am On Aug 23, 2021
Lixusheng:

That they serve different countries does not matter. The point speedaf has been able to proof is that dedication can make things work and not necessarily create bottlenecks and avenues for extortion as is the rule in Nigeria.

It also proves that the government has not tried its best in remunerations to the workers and not just that it has also shirk its responsibilities in metting out punishments for erring workers in order to create deterrents.

Although as it now is with some DHL, FedEx and co guys doing bambiala when they deliver packages to you, speedaf may soon be messed up by the bad eggs. Jumia and Konga started professionally, but now you have workers in some of their collection centres expecting you to drop something when you come to collect items.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 5:10am On Aug 23, 2021
genius43:

But I think the seller "has the power" in instances of paying for expedited shipping as the choice of shipping. If a buyer pays for DHL, EMS or FedEx and the seller changes shipping to China Post, Singapore Post and the likes, the buyer risks being penalised by AE. Some sellers try to use this to play a fast one on the buyer. They now get to keep the hundreds of dollars paid for expedited shipping.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 6:57am On Aug 23, 2021
ceaser:

That they serve different countries does not matter. The point speedaf has been able to proof is that dedication can make things work and not necessarily create bottlenecks and avenues for extortion as is the rule in Nigeria.

It also proves that the government has not tried its best in remunerations to the workers and not just that it has also shirk its responsibilities in metting out punishments for erring workers in order to create deterrents.

Although as it now is with some DHL, FedEx and co guys doing bambiala when they deliver packages to you, speedaf may soon be messed up by the bad eggs. Jumia and Konga started professionally, but now you have workers in some of their collection centres expecting you to drop something when you come to collect items.

There is one speedaf guy named James in warri. He lies to people that he is from post office and collect #300 from them. The day he tried it with me.. Na nor vex bros end am. I told him where dier office was located and that if he doesnt stop he might lose his job. Nigerians wicked

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by leoking4real(m): 7:44am On Aug 23, 2021
Good morning people, please any idea or experience if speedaf also delivers in Enugu state?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 8:03am On Aug 23, 2021
leoking4real:
Good morning people, please any idea or experience if speedaf also delivers in Enugu state?

Africa-wide delivery

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 8:16am On Aug 23, 2021
Lixusheng:

There is one speedaf guy named James in warri. He lies to people that he is from post office and collect #300 from them. The day he tried it with me.. Na nor vex bros end am. I told him where dier office was located and that if he doesnt stop he might lose his job. Nigerians wicked

Ha! If there is any way you can report that guy, please do. He is nothing but a destroyer.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by leoking4real(m): 8:47am On Aug 23, 2021
Thanks
TruthUntold:

Africa-wide delivery
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 9:23am On Aug 23, 2021
Lixusheng:

NIPOST, una dey see una life?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mjfolayan(f): 10:43am On Aug 23, 2021
Hello guys, please I ordered a product from Ali express since 6th of August, 2021 and it has arrived in Nigeria. On the speedaf website the tracking date stopped at 18th of August, 2021 which says "Customs Clearance Completed" and nothing has been communicated to me since then. I contacted them via mail and the reply was " Your shipment has not arrived in our warehouse for delivery process". I thought since I can track it on speedaf now, they should have access to the product. Please what should I do or should I still exercise patience?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 11:16am On Aug 23, 2021
Guys, which logistics have this tracking number? --- RU88*****00NL??

I placed an order on Anker official store and it was shipped to Nigeria with the above kind of tracking number..
I'd like to know which tracking it is and how fast they deliver..
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 11:22am On Aug 23, 2021
mjfolayan:
Hello guys, please I ordered a product from Ali express since 6th of August, 2021 and it has arrived in Nigeria. On the speedaf website the tracking date stopped at 18th of August, 2021 which says "Customs Clearance Completed" and nothing has been communicated to me since then. I contacted them via mail and the reply was " Your shipment has not arrived in our warehouse for delivery process". I thought since I can track it on speedaf now, they should have access to the product. Please what should I do or should I still exercise patience?

This speedaf is still new to us and we're yet to master their ways.. I will advise you exercise some patience. there could be a lil difference in delivery timeframe, depending on the state you're domicile in
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 11:35am On Aug 23, 2021
Alozera:
Guys, which logistics have this tracking number? --- RU88*****00NL??

I placed an order on Anker official store and it was shipped to Nigeria with the above kind of tracking number..
I'd like to know which tracking it is and how fast they deliver..

PostNL

As for their speed in delivery, I am yet to receive my order although it seems to be fast going by the tracking updates I've received so far.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
DavisBloom:

Yeah, I guess it's the normal fraudlent act that happens in government parastatals.
Not everything is fraudulent. This handling fee is official and and it'll be accounted for at the end of each month. No fraud here.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
mctfopt:

NIPOST, una dey see una life?

NIGERIANS for you!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lixusheng:

There's nothing new in Nigeria again o, bros. The issue is with us Nigerians.

Recently, I had 2 orders through speedaf. It got to my location on Wednesday. Spoke with the delivery agent on Wednesday/Thursday but he said no item for me. I locked up. Some days later, AliExpress sent me mail to confirm my order receipt. Called this guy again and he denied receipt of package, meanwhile, it's been confirmed delivered on their app and AliExpress app too. Until I reached out to Lagos before I got my items o.

Agents of Speedaf will soon join the bandwagon if care is not taken.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 1:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
jboixxx:
There's nothing new in Nigeria again o, bros. The issue is with us Nigerians.

Recently, I had 2 orders through speedaf. It got to my location on Wednesday. Spoke with the delivery agent on Wednesday/Thursday but he said no item for me. I locked up. Some days later, AliExpress sent me mail to confirm my order receipt. Called this guy again and he denied receipt of package, meanwhile, it's been confirmed delivered on their app and AliExpress app too. Until I reached out to Lagos before I got my items o.

Agents of Speedaf will soon join the bandwagon if care is not taken.

I hope you reported the agent. They shouldn't spoil a good thing with their greed o.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DavisBloom(m): 1:31pm On Aug 23, 2021
jboixxx:
Not everything is fraudulent. This handling fee is official and and it'll be accounted for at the end of each month. No fraud here.

Then it was a wrong guess from me.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
aieromon:

PostNL

As for their speed in delivery, I am yet to receive my order although it seems to be fast going by the tracking updates I've received so far.

Okay, thanks... I just hope it comes in fast.. I wish most stores will adopt speedaf
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DavisBloom(m): 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2021
aieromon:

PostNL

It's fast until it gets to leige lol
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fyinka47(m): 3:05pm On Aug 23, 2021
I order anker last month and was shipped by Postnl within 30 days.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by akseph1: 3:21pm On Aug 23, 2021
fyinka47:
Was your delivery done through NIPOST?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adefowowe89: 3:44pm On Aug 23, 2021
ceaser:

See my attached screenshot. It is "RB". 79 freaking days in transit.

Item has "arrived destination" (Nigeria) since June. But up till now, I have not received a call from Post office. About 4 days ago, I called one post woman there and sent her the tracking numbers (there is actually a second item too) for them to know that my item has arrived but they have been lackadaisical in delivering them to me.

Hello, please any update on your order? Have you collected it now? If nope did you open and disputes and where you refunded?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 4:12pm On Aug 23, 2021
DavisBloom:

It's fast until it gets to leige lol

ℓσℓ ☻ .. where's leige?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alozera(m): 4:13pm On Aug 23, 2021
fyinka47:

This is good news. That means I should expect mine within 30 days too

(1) (2) (3) ... (572) (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.