Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,955 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (576) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1445955 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DavisBloom(m): 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
Alozera:

ℓσℓ ☻ .. where's leige?
'Liege line-haul"
I think it goes from China to Liege to Nigeria
I think so
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fyinka47(m): 4:41pm On Aug 23, 2021
akseph1:
Was your delivery done through NIPOST?
Yes. They call me to pick it up.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fyinka47(m): 4:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
Alozera:

This is good news. That means I should expect mine within 30 days too
Hopefully by next month, you will have your product.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
Alozera:

ℓσℓ ☻ .. where's leige?

Liege is in belgium..... It moves from Hong Kong to Liege den to Netherland den to Lagos... It is used by sellers that have warehouses in Hong kong
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 5:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
akseph1:

Was your delivery done through NIPOST?

Yeah nipost delivers the items
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sureteeboy(m): 6:30pm On Aug 23, 2021
If only I could find a way to bring this down to Nigeria without issues

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 6:43pm On Aug 23, 2021
Adefowowe89:

Hello, please any update on your order? Have you collected it now? If nope did you open and disputes and where you refunded?

No update from NIPOST. I'm not optimistic that opening dispute will be in my favour because the tracking clearly showed "arrived destination". And AliExpress may rule against me based on that. So what I simply did was to request for 30 days extension (which the seller approved) while I use that extra time to weigh my options part of which is opening dispute in case the package can't be located. Then I hope I get a favourable ruling.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lojekunle: 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2021
Hello my I opened a dispute on one of my order thats still in transit since July 2nd that I made the order and I got this from Ali expres.
I thought I could open a dispute and get my money back since it's taking this much to get my parcel delivered I'm traveling and I don't think I'll be back soon to even pick it up if it eventually gets here
Please advice on what to do next

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lojekunle: 7:11pm On Aug 23, 2021
This is the last tracking status
Please advise

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 7:52pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lojekunle:
Hello my I opened a dispute on one of my order thats still in transit since July 2nd that I made the order and I got this from Ali expres.
I thought I could open a dispute and get my money back since it's taking this much to get my parcel delivered I'm traveling and I don't think I'll be back soon to even pick it up if it eventually gets here

When did you make this order.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lojekunle: 7:59pm On Aug 23, 2021
genius43:

When did you make this order.

July 2nd
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:02pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lojekunle:

July 2nd

Too early for a dispute.

75 days is the time allotted for transit.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lojekunle: 8:22pm On Aug 23, 2021
genius43:

Too early for a dispute.

75 days is the time allotted for transit.

Okay
What should I do now
Should I reply the email I think there's a 10 days note there for another reply.
Should I close the dispute
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:26pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lojekunle:

Okay
What should I do now
Should I reply the email I think there's a 10 days note there for another reply.
Should I close the dispute

Wait for the 10 days to elapse, don't close the dispute yet
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by barlou(m): 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
It's about 2 weeks and my item is being stuck at custom clearance o. Pls how long does it take the Nigerian Custom to clear a $73 worth item?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lojekunle: 8:33pm On Aug 23, 2021
genius43:

Wait for the 10 days to elapse, don't close the dispute yet

They could send the money back
By then?
Or just to see what happens
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lojekunle:

They could send the money back
By then?
Or just to see what happens

Are you a first time user of AliExpress?
If yes
You should have asked questions before rushing to open the dispute
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:57pm On Aug 23, 2021
barlou:
It's about 2 weeks and my item is being stuck at custom clearance o. Pls how long does it take the Nigerian Custom to clear a $73 worth item?

What shipping method?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lojekunle: 9:09pm On Aug 23, 2021
genius43:

Are you a first time user of AliExpress?
If yes
You should have asked questions before rushing to open the dispute

Yes I'm a first time user of the platform
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 9:10pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lojekunle:

Yes I'm a first time user of the platform

Like I said wait out the 10 days.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lojekunle: 9:18pm On Aug 23, 2021
genius43:

Like I said wait out the 10 days.
OK thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jonesemmy: 12:22am On Aug 24, 2021
I'm having same issue arrived was never called;tracking shows one failed delivery..they claim not to have it at the post office.

No update from NIPOST. I'm not optimistic that opening dispute will be in my favour because the tracking clearly showed "arrived destination". And AliExpress may rule against me based on that. So what I simply did was to request for 30 days extension (which the seller approved) while I use that extra time to weigh my options part of which is opening dispute in case the package can't be located. Then I hope I get a favourable ruling.[/quote]
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 1:06am On Aug 24, 2021
DavisBloom:

Then it was a wrong guess from me.
Maybe
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gjackzy(m): 1:12am On Aug 24, 2021
DavisBloom:

Then it was a wrong guess from me.
kiss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 3:56am On Aug 24, 2021
sureteeboy:
If only I could find a way to bring this down to Nigeria without issues

Talk with the seller... Tell him to change the name and price of the item on the package
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by barlou(m): 6:54am On Aug 24, 2021
AliExpress Selection Shipping via PostNL

genius43:

What shipping method?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by eedristo: 6:55am On Aug 24, 2021
Good morning everyone pls which bank has the cheapest rate now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 8:14am On Aug 24, 2021
Lojekunle:

Ur item is in transit for 53 days now and u go open dispute. You dey abuse buyer protection

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mjfolayan(f): 8:52am On Aug 24, 2021
Hello guys,

Should I be alarmed because order has been stuck in this same position for like 7 days now and it has gotten to Nigeria or is it quite normal Please I would appreciate any help I can get. Thank you

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lojekunle: 9:04am On Aug 24, 2021
Lixusheng:

Ur item is in transit for 53 days now and u go open dispute. You dey abuse buyer protection

I don't even know there's anything called protection
Now that have done this is there any risk behind it?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 11:16am On Aug 24, 2021
Jonesemmy:
I'm having same issue arrived was never called;tracking shows one failed delivery..they claim not to have it at the post office.

I'm aware NIPOST is experiencing "logistics challenges" at IMPC and I suspect the angry staff made the false updates.

I also have a package that has a failed delivery status for the past 2 weeks but nothing has actually arrived.

(1) (2) (3) ... (573) (574) (575) (576) (577) (578) (579) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.