Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (579) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1443100 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
Pls if your item arrives at speedaf office, should i be the one to go there or wait for their call.. M
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hayqiu010(m): 8:25pm On Aug 26, 2021
Pls can I receive refund from barter virtual card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2021
Pls this refund where am I to receive it, is it in my bank or aliexpress app..

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hayqiu010(m): 8:39pm On Aug 26, 2021
Can I pay on AliExpress with opay Atm card,I mean their visa card
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ifeanyi4491:
Pls if your item arrives at speedaf office, should i be the one to go there or wait for their call.. M

From my experience, you should await their call. Usually they call to inform you of the item's arrival and that they're on their way to deliver it to you. In my own case, I just tell them not to bother coming, that I will be at their office to pick it up myself.

Ifeanyi4491:
Pls this refund where am I to receive it, is it in my bank or aliexpress app..

The notification says "Bank processing". AliExpress has approved it. It is left for your bank to credit your account with the refunded amount so that it reflects in your account.

GTB is always specific about the refund in sms notification, so you're able to tell that it is the money that entered. I don't think this is the case with Ecobank and Stanbic, which are the two other banks I've been opportuned to receive refunds into. The refunds sometimes gets jumbled together and lumped with many other transactions that are taking place in that account . In fact, at a time, I had to call the custocare to know if an amount has been refunded back into my account.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by anozie09(m): 5:56am On Aug 27, 2021
Good day everyone. What is the rate for gomoney virtual card please? And does the limit reset after 30 days or beginning of new month?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 7:42am On Aug 27, 2021
anozie09:
Good day everyone. What is the rate for gomoney virtual card please? And does the limit reset after 30 days or beginning of new month?

Last I know ₦440, reset is usually beginning of new month
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:22am On Aug 27, 2021
Please I’d it advisable to use First bank and Fcmb bank roll purchase online? Are their rates good or who knows their rates? Thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BecaciaBarbie(f): 11:24am On Aug 27, 2021
genius43:

Last I know ₦440, reset is usually beginning of new month
Really? Even lower than bank rates ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 1:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
BecaciaBarbie:

Gomoney is a digital bank and they make use of Sterling Bank gateways
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:38pm On Aug 27, 2021
BecaciaBarbie:

They've been charging 400+ since last year. If they review now, be looking at rate higher than GTBank's.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2021
genius43:

Gomoney is a digital bank and they make use of Sterling Bank gateways
Thank you so much.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BecaciaBarbie(f): 3:10pm On Aug 27, 2021
jboixxx:
They've been charging 400+ since last year. If they review now, be looking at rate higher than GTBank's.
Okay thank you so much.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Hayqiu010(m): 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2021
I tried to pay on AliExpress with my barter virtual card and it's showing this

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hayqiu010:

And the money in the barter card is the amount needed to complete the transaction?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2021
Hayqiu010:

https://support.flutterwave.com/en/articles/4064403-how-to-use-a-barter-card-on-aliexpress-and-alibaba
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 4:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2021
Shipper - AESS via Singapore Post aka Slow Post
Order date - 24 Jun
Despatched - 5 July
Arrival at IMPC Lagos - 3 Aug
Arrival in Local PO - 5 Aug (PO claimed nothing was received even though tracking said otherwise)
Delivered at Address - 27 Aug

Order completed in 65 days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 4:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
mctfopt:

Please what's the current $ to ₦ rate of barter?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 4:53pm On Aug 27, 2021
[quote author=aieromon post=105237158][/quote]

Wow, I go use my friend's card grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 4:57pm On Aug 27, 2021

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 5:00pm On Aug 27, 2021
aieromon:

https://support.flutterwave.com/en/articles/4064403-how-to-use-a-barter-card-on-aliexpress-and-alibaba

Nah, not barter. A dorm account. Thank you for the info. He made me an offer for ₦520/$
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 5:14pm On Aug 27, 2021
aieromon:
Shipper - AESS via Singapore Post aka Slow Post
Order date - 24 Jun
Despatched - 5 July
Arrival at IMPC Lagos - 3 Aug
Arrival in Local PO - 5 Aug (PO claimed nothing was received even though tracking said otherwise)
Delivered at Address - 27 Aug

Order completed in 65 days
Somtimes dey r fast

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lixusheng:

Somtimes dey r fast
Hahahaha. Some of us castigating SG used to pray they're assigned to our orders at some point instead of CN. Life na turn by turn. Speedaf was 4 days before to my place, now, it's 6 workdays or more. Door delivery before, now, it's desk pickup.

They'll be overwhelmed/Nigerian factor will set in....it's a matter of time. I pray SG comes back to their old efficiency status in no time. Competition will be fine.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2021
jboixxx:
Hahahaha. Some of us castigating SG used to pray they're assigned to our orders at some point instead of CN. Life na turn by turn. Speedaf was 4 days before to my place, now, it's 6 workdays or more. Door delivery before, now, it's desk pickup.

They'll be overwhelmed/Nigerian factor will set in....it's a matter of time. I pray SG comes back to their old efficiency status in no time. Competition will be fine.

Last month I told someone I don't feel Speedaf is at that point of handling more deals they should expand and settle in first
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DavisBloom(m): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2021
Last last PostNL slow sha
Just arrived Netherlands after 25days. Lol
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 6:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
jboixxx:

I prefer Singapore post
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 7:34pm On Aug 27, 2021
DavisBloom:
Last last PostNL slow sha
Just arrived Netherlands after 25days. Lol

Haahhahahah
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 7:37pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lojekunle:
This is the last tracking status
Please advise

Which item you buy so? Speaker or phone
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DavisBloom(m): 8:06pm On Aug 27, 2021
Lixusheng:

Haahhahahah
Omo person parcel go pass through different country custom clearance before e reach destination. It's nawao grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (576) (577) (578) (579) (580) (581) (582) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.