Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,312 members, 7,829,746 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1465268 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (1444) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ifeanyi4491(m): 6:08pm On Sep 17, 2021
mosho2good:

Plz how do I do that
it won't go unless it arrived to Nigeria
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alhajiemeritus: 6:09pm On Sep 17, 2021
What is Speedaf-NIPOST?
Does this mean speedaf sends to NIPOST in locations they are not present yet?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 7:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
Recieved an item I ordered on August 28th today.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WycliffeSMB(m): 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2021
Hello House, pls I am considering buying an item (phone) on ALIEXPRESS. This is my first time and I want to know the exchange rate they use, and also if there are extra charges outside the cost of the item and delivery. Thanks as I await your kind explanations
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WycliffeSMB(m): 10:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
Ninjaman25:
Got the phone i ordered from AliExpress today without any custom issues
Congratulations bro. I intend buying a phone too. Please what will be the total cost of getting a Xiaomi REDMI 9t (4gb/64gb) from Aliexpress?....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:24pm On Sep 17, 2021
WycliffeSMB:
Congratulations bro. I intend buying a phone too. Please what will be the total cost of getting a Xiaomi REDMI 9t (4gb/64gb) from Aliexpress?....

Do you have a means of bypassing the $100 monthly limit?

The other methods be prepared to pay parallel market rates.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WycliffeSMB(m): 11:41pm On Sep 17, 2021
genius43:

Do you have a means of bypassing the $100 monthly limit?

The other methods be prepared to pay parallel market rates.
...... Can you suggest any other means to bypass it?...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 12:09am On Sep 18, 2021
WycliffeSMB:
...... Can you suggest any other means to bypass it?...

Like I said be prepared for high exchange rate. Barter is currently around ₦570 per dollar
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WycliffeSMB(m): 12:19am On Sep 18, 2021
akseph1:

You can also chat with the seller to reduce the price so that you can pay twice. I order a tablet with a price of more than $100, so I chatted with the seller to reduce the price which he did. I order for the tablet twice with the reduced price until I was able to complete it. I then choose 31st of July and 1st of August to pay. I made half payment by 11pm, July 31st then complete the payment by past 12 am, August 1st. The other method is to have more than one credit card by borrowing more or any way you can get them. Once the seller reduces the price, then you can place multiple order with the cards.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WycliffeSMB(m): 12:21am On Sep 18, 2021
genius43:

Like I said be prepared for high exchange rate. Barter is currently around ₦570 per dollar
Okay,but if am able to find a way round it with my Debit card, I will be charged at my bank rate, right? (450)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 12:38am On Sep 18, 2021
WycliffeSMB:
Okay,but if am able to find a way round it with my Debit card, I will be charged at my bank rate, right? (450)

Still depends on your bank. But there is no way around using your card past $100 it is just mere wishful thinking
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adefowowe89: 2:01am On Sep 18, 2021
Lixusheng:

Yeah they cleared it yesterday

How fa have you collected the stuff now?

Secondly is Anker official store using speedaf now? I know you order a lot from them lol
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dukeo(m): 4:08am On Sep 18, 2021
Horladayod1:
Shipper: AESS via Speedaf
Order date: 1st of September
Shipped: 5th of September
Departed Country of Origin: 9th of September
Arrived in Lagos: 10th of September
Delivered to Address: 16th of September

Took like 5 days to be cleared from customs.

how's the sound quality of this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 4:35am On Sep 18, 2021
Adefowowe89:

Secondly is Anker official store using speedaf now? I know you order a lot from them lol

Anker is from Hong Kong.. Hong Kong shippers dont use speedaf because they are not in china, they use postnl shipping
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 4:46am On Sep 18, 2021
WycliffeSMB:

Talk to the sellers, some may agree to split payment while some won't. A friend recently ordered a $233 phone from AE and seller agreed to split payment. Payment was done with three cards. Most won't agree to this, but if you ask many sellers, one will agree.

Bank rate now is between ₦460 to ₦461...I doubt any bank is still running a ₦450/$ exchange rate. Parallel market dollar rate now is now simply unbelievable. CBN should look into it as these guys are hell bent on driving hitting ₦700/$ before the year runs out.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 4:54am On Sep 18, 2021
Horladayod1:
Shipper: AESS via Speedaf
Order date: 1st of September
Shipped: 5th of September
Departed Country of Origin: 9th of September
Arrived in Lagos: 10th of September
Delivered to Address: 16th of September

Took like 5 days to be cleared from customs.

Great choice. Soundpeats makes great earbuds. How is this compared to earbuds with ANC? Can callers hear you when you are in a typical Nigerian outdoor noisy background?

Speedaf is being back the fun in AE deals with their lightning speed shipping.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by JstCrouch: 6:54am On Sep 18, 2021
Adefowowe89:

They don't.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by KHNGDXAND3R: 9:17am On Sep 18, 2021
Horladayod1:

grin grin grin
Honestly! My parcels have been stuck on "Customs clearance" for like 6 days. I've just kept my fingers crossed.

Me too my package arrived since on the 11th i ordered from banggood custos clearance in progress til date when tracked using speedaf
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheBoy1740: 9:20am On Sep 18, 2021
Magstete:
I have an item from Post NL stuck at "arrived at Destination country" since August 19th and Nipost said they haven't received it.
Please is there anyone who's item was shipped by Post NL that actually received said item? Most of the comments i see regarding them are negative

Something must have gone wrong on August 19. I'm currently in the same boat, my item arrived destination country since August 19 and has not moved since. I've moved on, just waiting to apply for refund now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Horladayod1(m): 10:42am On Sep 18, 2021
dukeo:

how's the sound quality of this?
It's great. The low end is tight, mids are crystal clear and vocals can be heard clearly.
It also has a great sound stage and audio separation.
Arguably the best sounding pair of earbuds under $100. It competes with other premium earbuds too, it just doesn't have their bells and whistles like ANC.

The battery self make sense. I get an average of 6 hours + on the earbuds and the case can charge them 3-4 times.

My only problem with the earbuds is that they're kinda on the bulky side, thus it's a struggle for me to get them to fit in my small ears. grin They're constantly falling off.

It's Soundpeats H1 by the way.

You can check its review on YouTube. Try "Hi Listen" channel. You'll get a feel for how exactly it sounds.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Horladayod1(m): 10:48am On Sep 18, 2021
mctfopt:

Great choice. Soundpeats makes great earbuds. How is this compared to earbuds with ANC? Can callers hear you when you are in a typical Nigerian outdoor noisy background?

Speedaf is being back the fun in AE deals with their lightning speed shipping.
With respect to sound, I'll say the earbuds competes, if not beats, many "premium" earbuds with ANC. It doesn't have ANC though.

Call quality has been good. People can hear me clearly and I can hear them in an outdoor environment, even while talking at the bus stop.

Yeah, Speedaf's delivery system is great, at least for now. They're giving people rest of mind to shop on Aliexpress. The Soundpeats Sonic I bought since March hasn't been delivered by Nipost till date.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Horladayod1(m): 10:53am On Sep 18, 2021
KHNGDXAND3R:

Me too my package arrived since on the 11th i ordered from banggood custos clearance in progress til date when tracked using speedaf
Try tracking again with speedaf.com. It must have been cleared. 2 of my packages arrived on the 9th and I've received both. One delivered to me on Thursday and I went to their office yesterday to receive the second one.

Another 2 arrived on the 15th and they've both been cleared. One should be delivered today, it's already at their office closest to me. I might have to go get the other one myself on Monday, it's at their Distribution Centre.

If the website still shows the same thing, call their customer care line +2348000707070. They attend to your enquiry or complaint very fast.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 11:49am On Sep 18, 2021
Horladayod1:

With respect to sound, I'll say the earbuds competes, if not beats, many "premium" earbuds with ANC. It doesn't have ANC though.

Call quality has been good. People can hear me clearly and I can hear them in an outdoor environment, even while talking at the bus stop.

Yeah, Speedaf's delivery system is great, at least for now. They're giving people rest of mind to shop on Aliexpress. The Soundpeats Sonic I bought since March hasn't been delivered by Nipost till date.

My next earbud must have a very good call quality feature. That's interesting to see your earbud has great mics to make crystal clear calls in noisy environment.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by DavisBloom(m): 12:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
mctfopt:

My next earbud must have a very good call quality feature. That's interesting to see your earbud has great mics to make crystal clear calls in noisy environment.
My life P3 is okay
Haven't had issues with calls
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 1:45pm On Sep 18, 2021
DavisBloom:

My life P3 is okay
Haven't had issues with calls

Even in noisy environment?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2021
Now that my speedaf tracking has stuck at 'delivered to speedaf-nipost' since yesterday without any calls or text, whom or where do I go to for my package? cry cry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Magstete: 2:56pm On Sep 18, 2021
TheBoy1740:

Something must have gone wrong on August 19. I'm currently in the same boat, my item arrived destination country since August 19 and has not moved since. I've moved on, just waiting to apply for refund now.
I am starting to believe that as well. I saw a Nigerian number for Post NL on the Caniaio website, been trying to call, but the number keeps showing "busy" Has anyone had any luck with it?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 3:00pm On Sep 18, 2021
Gbagura:
Now that my speedaf tracking has stuck at 'delivered to speedaf-nipost' since yesterday without any calls or text, whom or where do I go to for my package? cry cry

Wait till Monday.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WycliffeSMB(m): 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2021
genius43:

Wait till Monday.
Oga Genuis and others in the house, I really need advice. What are the uncertainties involved? Is it wise to order a new phone(Redmi 9t 4gb/64gb) from Aliexpress? The current price of the phone here in Nigeria is above my budget. I found a way to bypass the 100 dollar limit, so the rate will be @461. However, am scared of customs, I don't want to end up paying extra cash(Duty). Please your kind opinions
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2021
Gbagura:

same with mine, whats this new development about?, speedaf handing over package to nipost?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2021
elvischukie:

same with mine, whats this new development about?, speedaf handing over package to nipost?
I'm tired too. This is the first time of seeing this.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2021
elvischukie:

I don tire

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (1444) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.