Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (602) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1445223 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:27am On Sep 20, 2021
Mackie1:
Hello... Is Ali express now delivering goods to Nigeria? I remember covid messed them up big time and packages won't come even after 3 months.
If it is, is there any trusted persons who'll give me a rate/dollar I can pay to him & he or she places orders on one's behalf?

Even during Covid I ordered and received items, I am not aware of when they stopped delivering orders. There may have been a lot of logistics issues which was mostly Nipost fault.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Buzx: 10:30am On Sep 20, 2021
genius43:

Nope. Nipost still handles a large bulk of deliveries for now.

Alright. So, is there a way to know if your package is with Nipost or speedaf? Or it's just to check their sites?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2021
Buzx:

Alright. So, is there a way to know if your package is with Nipost or speedaf? Or it's just to check their sites?

If you follow this thread this have been preached severally here.

NG tracking numbers are Speedaf. And before it gets to Nigeria can be tracked with cainaio website and Speedaf website when it get to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mackie1(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2021
genius43:

Even during Covid I ordered and received items, I am not aware of when they stopped delivering orders. There may have been a lot of logistics issues which was mostly Nipost fault.
yeah logistics.. That. Ordered some items, it never came. Seller said he sent them. Are all those logistics sorted out now? Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2021
Mackie1:
yeah logistics.. That. Ordered some items, it never came. Seller said he sent them. Are all those logistics sorted out now? Thanks

Check like ten pages back and see orders received in even less than 2 weeks of you are fortunate to get Speedaf
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aminusodiq(m): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2021
Buzx:

It has stayed with them for more than 2week so it was returned. I've been using the normal aliexpress tracking so I couldn't get all the details. I'm watching this other package. I guess speedaf handles all aliexpress shipping for Nigeria? I'm asking so I could contact them when the next package is ready for dispatch.
visit this thread ofen for various updates.... I got to know abt speedaf tracking here... I was used to the usual post NG
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 2:33pm On Sep 20, 2021
Current GTB rate ➔ ₦460
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2021
WycliffeSMB:
Am interested Sir. I can't Whatsapp, lost my phone
Send me an email then
bbmusdapha@gmail.com
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Buzx: 2:43pm On Sep 20, 2021
genius43:

If you follow this thread this have been preached severally here.

NG tracking numbers are Speedaf. And before it gets to Nigeria can be tracked with cainaio website and Speedaf website when it get to Nigeria

Alright! Thanks, bro.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Buzx: 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
aminusodiq:
visit this thread ofen for various updates.... I got to know abt speedaf tracking here... I was used to the usual post NG

Sure. Thanks!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonyzaks: 2:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hello pips,
has anyone been issued the set of tracking number from aliexpress NG00*******R?
and which logistics handles this cos last time i tracked is says i already received and signed when in actual sense i did not, the issue i am battling with the seller presently.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 2:50pm On Sep 20, 2021
tonyzaks:
Hello pips,
has anyone been issued the set of tracking number from aliexpress NG00*******R?
and which logistics handles this cos last time i tracked is says i already received and signed when in actual sense i did not, the issue i am battling with the seller presently.
Tracking
Before it gets to Naija: global.cainiao.com/en
when it gets to Nigeria: speedaf.com

People wish to get that the tracking number. The seller didn't do any wrong

If only you follow this thread you will know this. You will learn more too. Don't only come when you have issues that have been trashed out here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alhajiemeritus: 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hello everyone....
If an item shows that it has arrived at Speedaf-NIPOST.
How long does it take for you to be contacted by either Speedaf or NIPOST
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:
Hello everyone....
If an item shows that it has arrived at Speedaf-NIPOST.
How long does it take for you to be contacted by either Speedaf or NIPOST

A few post up should teach you what to do as regards tracking.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dukeo(m): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2021
genius43:

Nope. Nipost still handles a large bulk of deliveries for now.

This has been like this for days now... Should I be worried?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alhajiemeritus: 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2021
genius43:

A few post up should teach you what to do as regards tracking.
I've already tracked as you can see what I stated.
It was clearly stated that the tracking showed arrived Speedaf-NIPOST.
The question I asked was how soon would I be contacted by either NIPOST or Speedaf?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonyzaks: 4:25pm On Sep 20, 2021
genius43:

Tracking
Before it gets to Naija: global.cainiao.com/en
when it gets to Nigeria: speedaf.com

People wish to get that the tracking number. The seller didn't do any wrong

If only you follow this thread you will know this. You will learn more too. Don't only come when you have issues that have been trashed out here.
Thanks a million it's quite insightful and thanks for the advice
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TruthUntold: 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:
The question I asked was how soon would I be contacted by either NIPOST or Speedaf?
No one knows na, guy. Chill a while see if there are any changes to the tracking info.
I'm sure you've had a worse experience with NIPOST
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 5:27pm On Sep 20, 2021
dukeo:

This has been like this for days now... Should I be worried?

For now no
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 5:28pm On Sep 20, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:

Keeping tracking, no one for now knows how that collaboration works.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alhajiemeritus: 5:53pm On Sep 20, 2021
genius43:

Keeping tracking, no one for now knows how that collaboration works.
Ok bros.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 6:22pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hmmmmmm
My "Object Routed" of August 19th has not arrived..
It's more than 30 days going
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mrcrabs(m): 6:23pm On Sep 20, 2021
Finally speadaf is getting slow, my order has been with them for almost 2weeks now and I haven't gotten any notification, I emailed them they replied that I will soon be notified the mode of pickup, till now nothing yet. Nipost would have brought my package to my door step, I just tire.....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gazzy88(m): 6:44pm On Sep 20, 2021
mrcrabs:
Finally, speadaf is getting slow, my order has been with them for almost 2weeks now, and I haven't gotten any notification. I emailed them they replied that I would soon be notified of the pickup mode; till now, nothing yet. Nipost would have brought my package to my doorstep, and I tire.....
What does the tracking say? Could you show us?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mosho2good: 9:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
When I use speedaf to track my package I realized that my package is with a courier that pick my package on the 16th and return it same thing the next day on the 17th and when I check on Saturday I saw delivery time reschedule and today again my item was scan for delivery and I even saw the courier phone number on speedaf and was return again today, plz can I call the courier or how do I get my package.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mosho2good: 9:35pm On Sep 20, 2021
mctfopt:

I'm a lil confused here. I don't get the timeline of this event. Did you first give someone going to the USA the package, and this person used UPS to ship it?

I gave it to someone to help me to send the goods to Newark NJ at Nacho and up till now tye goods didn't arrive and whenever I use tye tracking number to check it it will just show me check back tomorrow for updated delivery date that all I've been seeing for the past one month
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mosho2good: 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2021
Another package I order has been in Nigeria since the 6th of this month and I use speedaf to track it and it showing cause of problem self pick up plz what can I do to get my package cause now the 2 package I order are now in Nigeria and the first one is always pick my courier and return while is tye second is showing cause of problem self pick up plz what should I do
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by itsUmohEtido(m): 10:21pm On Sep 20, 2021
Hi guys, when you make an order that had the payment split, how long does it take for such item to be shipped?
I made an order since Friday afternoon and it's still showing "Awaiting Shipment" your order is being processed.
Store name: Xiaomi-Authorized Store
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Unluckrees(m): 10:29pm On Sep 20, 2021
mosho2good:
Another package I order has been in Nigeria since the 6th of this month and I use speedaf to track it and it showing cause of problem self pick up plz what can I do to get my package cause now the 2 package I order are now in Nigeria and the first one is always pick my courier and return while is tye second is showing cause of problem self pick up plz what should I do

You need to go to their office to pick it up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.