Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,728 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:12 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (603) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1440381 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Benjaniblinks(m): 6:19am On Sep 21, 2021
mosho2good:
Another package I order has been in Nigeria since the 6th of this month and I use speedaf to track it and it showing cause of problem self pick up plz what can I do to get my package cause now the 2 package I order are now in Nigeria and the first one is always pick my courier and return while is tye second is showing cause of problem self pick up plz what should I do

Call the courier. Same thing happened to me last week. He told me my item has been with him for over two weeks and he's been trying to reach me.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:20am On Sep 21, 2021
mosho2good:

I gave it to someone to help me to send the goods to Newark NJ at Nacho and up till now tye goods didn't arrive and whenever I use tye tracking number to check it it will just show me check back tomorrow for updated delivery date that all I've been seeing for the past one month

Contact the courier's customer service team for more update.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by thaotech: 6:22am On Sep 21, 2021
itsUmohEtido:
Hi guys, when you make an order that had the payment split, how long does it take for such item to be shipped?
I made an order since Friday afternoon and it's still showing "Awaiting Shipment" your order is being processed.
Store name: Xiaomi-Authorized Store

Chief, can I pm you concerning this?

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:26am On Sep 21, 2021
itsUmohEtido:
Hi guys, when you make an order that had the payment split, how long does it take for such item to be shipped?
I made an order since Friday afternoon and it's still showing "Awaiting Shipment" your order is being processed.
Store name: Xiaomi-Authorized Store

Whether split or not, the payment is still the same thing. The delay has got nothing to do with how payment was made, the package is not just ready for shipping. You can just contact the seller to inquire what is causing the delay to ship. But once I make payment, I don't even bother to check the status until after a week. A seller should even be in more of a hurry to ship, so the buyer can get the item and confirm receipt for AliExpress to release the money.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mrcrabs(m): 7:25am On Sep 21, 2021
Gazzy88:
What does the tracking say? Could you show us?

Apologies for the late response, here it is, it has been stuck here for days, considering how long to took for customs to clear added to this atleast nipost would have delivered to me honestly

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 7:28am On Sep 21, 2021
mosho2good:
When I use speedaf to track my package I realized that my package is with a courier that pick my package on the 16th and return it same thing the next day on the 17th and when I check on Saturday I saw delivery time reschedule and today again my item was scan for delivery and I even saw the courier phone number on speedaf and was return again today, plz can I call the courier or how do I get my package.

Without been told you should call the number and ask why. Probably your number isn't available or the address is not accessible
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mrcrabs(m): 7:28am On Sep 21, 2021
Good morning guys..

Does any one here know speadaf office in ikotun lagos & a valid phone number that I can call.

Thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 7:30am On Sep 21, 2021
mrcrabs:

Apologies for the late response, here it is, it has been stuck here for days, considering how long to took for customs to clear added to this atleast nipost would have delivered to me honestly

You may need to go and pick this up yourself. Contact Speedaf and ask questions
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mrcrabs(m): 7:35am On Sep 21, 2021
genius43:

I sent them an email already and got no response I will try calling by 9. If I can get the address in ikotun I will go my self because it isn't far from where I currently stay..

Thanka bro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sexyberry06(f): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2021
mrcrabs:
Good morning guys..

Does any one here know speadaf office in ikotun lagos & a valid phone number that I can call.

Thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dukeo(m): 9:34am On Sep 21, 2021
genius43:

For now no

Alright, thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mrcrabs(m): 9:40am On Sep 21, 2021
sexyberry06:
Zero, eight, Zero, three, seven, four, five, seven, five, two, three. Blessing

Thanks alot
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alhajiemeritus: 12:23pm On Sep 21, 2021
Update: So here is how it works, Speedaf doesn't have offices in all States in Nigeria, they only have their offices in major states/cities for now.
So whenever you have an item that is to be delivered to a state without their presence, they'll send to the nearest post office to you. They told me they sent my parcel to my nearest post office yesterday and I should wait for the post office to contact me.
This is for all those who have Speedaf-NIPOST as tracking update.
Thank you.

14 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonyzaks: 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
morning gurus,
pls just wondering if anyone ever had encountered this; that my package was received by me when in actual sense i did not collect nor assigned anyone to collect in my stead because the place i dey them no get office at all and nobody called me to that regard from speedaf.
[img][/img]

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Alhajiemeritus: 1:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
tonyzaks:
morning gurus,
pls just wondering if anyone ever had encountered this; that my package was received by me when in actual sense i did not collect nor assigned anyone to collect in my stead because the place i dey them no get office at all and nobody called me to that regard from speedaf.
[img][/img]
Send them a mail immediately, if they don't reply, send a reminder tomorrow.
You'll get the number of who you should call.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by tonyzaks: 1:57pm On Sep 21, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:
Send them a mail immediately, if they don't reply, send a reminder tomorrow.
You'll get the number of who you should call.
thanks bro will do that asap

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by itsUmohEtido(m): 3:10pm On Sep 21, 2021
thaotech:

Chief, can I pm you concerning this?

Sure thing boss
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by itsUmohEtido(m): 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2021
mctfopt:

Whether split or not, the payment is still the same thing. The delay has got nothing to do with how payment was made, the package is not just ready for shipping. You can just contact the seller to inquire what is causing the delay to ship. But once I make payment, I don't even bother to check the status until after a week. A seller should even be in more of a hurry to ship, so the buyer can get the item and confirm receipt for AliExpress to release the money.

Oh... really? thank you plenty, I appreciate the response.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 4:47pm On Sep 21, 2021
Zenith is ₦460/$

I hope Emefiele is not here grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mosho2good: 4:49pm On Sep 21, 2021
mctfopt:

Contact the courier's customer service team for more update.
Plz how do I contact the customer care for my package
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mosho2good: 5:00pm On Sep 21, 2021
Benjaniblinks:

Call the courier. Same thing happened to me last week. He told me my item has been with him for over two weeks and he's been trying to reach me.
thanks and I just called him now and he told me to send my tracking number to him which I did and he said he will get back to me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by JstCrouch: 5:22pm On Sep 21, 2021
Gbagura:
My people, I saw speedaf-nipost on my speedaf tracking. Are they working together now?

Have you received this package?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by leoking4real(m): 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2021
Please I'm trying to track my parcel on nipost site, but each time i input the trackingnumber it takes me to code verification page and if i insert the correct code it will say invalid verification code. Please how do i go about this. Thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mosho2good: 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2021
Please how do I get my package that is with speedaf since on the 10th till now and how do I contact them for my package

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mosho2good: 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2021
genius43:

Please how do I contact speedaf for my package that is with them since on the 10th of this month and when I track I see self pick up
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mosho2good: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
Alhajiemeritus:
Update: So here is how it works, Speedaf doesn't have offices in all States in Nigeria, they only have their offices in major states/cities for now.
So whenever you have an item that is to be delivered to a state without their presence, they'll send to the nearest post office to you. They told me they sent my parcel to my nearest post office yesterday and I should wait for the post office to contact me.
This is for all those who have Speedaf-NIPOST as tracking update.
Thank you.
Please how do you contact them to get tye information cause my package is with them that I haven't received up till now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gbagura: 7:42pm On Sep 21, 2021
JstCrouch:

Have you received this package?
no
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 7:50pm On Sep 21, 2021
mosho2good:

Please how do I contact speedaf for my package that is with them since on the 10th of this month and when I track I see self pick up

Check their website. Act fast because that package will soon be returned to China.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2021
mosho2good:
Please how do I get my package that is with speedaf since on the 10th till now and how do I contact them for my package

Why didn't you contact the number of the person on that tracking information when you didn't get any text?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mosho2good: 7:53pm On Sep 21, 2021
genius43:

Why didn't you contact the number of the person on that tracking information when you didn't get any text?
that was my mistakes since all this days and I called the number today the guy his just telling me story to send my tracking number which I did and after I called him he didn't pick my call again
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 7:54pm On Sep 21, 2021
mosho2good:
that was my mistakes since all this days and I called the number today the guy his just telling me story to send my tracking number which I did and after I called him he didn't pick my call again

Na you do yourself since
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mosho2good: 7:55pm On Sep 21, 2021
genius43:

Check their website. Act fast because that package will soon be returned to China.

what the easiest way to contact them cause I sent them a message to their mail and till now I didn't get any response and I have two packages I'm expecting to receive and till now I haven't received any of my package and the phone number that is there on their site is international number

(1) (2) (3) ... (600) (601) (602) (603) (604) (605) (606) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.