Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1472597 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (1446) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 2:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
TopzyBaba:

The only possible problem I can think of right now is daily limit of $100 which some banks are still doing, apart from that, I don't see any reason why your card will be declined as long as you have enough money in it to cover the total cost of what you are purchasing. Nevertheless, try it one more time and if it still persist, you can chat me up on WhatsApp so I can help you purchase the item with my Gomoney virtual card.
Whatsapp @08096513679

Gomoney also has the same limit so I'm confused as to how you're planning to help

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dwaynestefan: 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2021
GT Bank

11/10/2021
481/$

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sexyberry06(f): 3:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
You can check the Speedaf website because I received a package today but still expecting more.
busuyi44:

Yet to reach the destination country
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lixusheng:

Yes
Hello, I bought a phone from are last time and it was tracked down to Lagos but till date it is still undelivered. Given that you have received yours do you advice that I go ahead and order the Redmi note 10 from are?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 11, 2021
sexyberry06:
You can check the Speedaf website because I received a package today but still expecting more.
mine stucked at departed country of origin since 26th of last month, no update on tracking even on speedaf site
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 11, 2021
busuyi44:

Yet to reach the destination country

omo same with me..same date, no update yet till now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2021
Philonoist:
Good evening everyone , please I have an issue
So I ordered for an earbud and I have expecting it since August .
So I contacted Speedaf via WhatsApp and I was told I rejected the parcel
I don't know what to do
Should I file a dispute and claim the goods was not delivered or what approach is the best
But speedaf confirmed that you rejected the parcel.
Why did you reject the parcel?
Not all disputes are won.

And since it was speedaf that handled it, they have prove against you that your parcel arrived but you rejected it. They too can track a parcel to know whether it arrived or not over there at AliExpress.

So the question is: why did you reject the parcel?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Philonoist: 4:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
SilentVboy:
But speedaf confirmed that you rejected the parcel.
Why did you reject the parcel?
Not all disputes are won.

And since it was speedaf that handled it, they have prove against you that your parcel arrived but you rejected it. They too can track a parcel to know whether it arrived or not over there at AliExpress.

So the question is: why did you reject the parcel?
Thank you for your response
I didn't reject it
I didn't even meet with any Speedaf agent
I am suspecting ,it was delivered to the wrong person initially .
I sent a Whatsapp message to their WhatsApp number yesterday I was told I rejected the parcel last month
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 4:16pm On Oct 11, 2021
Philonoist:

Thank you for your response
I didn't reject it
I didn't even meet with any Speedaf agent
I am suspecting ,it was delivered to the wrong person initially .
I sent a Whatsapp message to their WhatsApp number yesterday I was told I rejected the parcel last month
Ok, do you know their office? Visit their office and find out what happened.
Just go there with the tracking number and tell them you want to collect your parcel.
Then wait and see their response. From there you follow up.

If you are sure that you did not go there to collect it, then tell them to show u the signature of the person that signed for it.

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by viaco(m): 4:20pm On Oct 11, 2021
KHNGDXAND3R:

Ooooooh nice man. I'm going for the 8gb 256gb

Yeah it's 8/256 I bought
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sexyberry06(f): 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2021
I receive a package today with the same date but I still have one more with the same date and it's not showing any update on Speedaf website. I don't know where the problem is coming from
elvischukie:

omo same with me..same date, no update yet till now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Philonoist: 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2021
SilentVboy:
Ok, do you know their office? Visit their office and find out what happened.
Just go there with the tracking number and tell them you want to collect your parcel.
Then wait and see their response. From there you follow up.

If you are sure that you did not go there to collect it, then tell them to show u the signature of the person that signed for it.
I don't really know their office but I Google the closest one to where I stay
I will try to go there tomorrow,thanks a lot
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2021
sexyberry06:
I receive a package today with the same date but I still have one more with the same date and it's not showing any update on Speedaf website. I don't know where the problem is coming from

same 26th sept? no update both on speedaf?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2021
Smh
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 5:55pm On Oct 11, 2021
mctfopt:

Wow, this is good news. Any confirmation from any user here?

GTB - I just placed an order for an item totalling $128 and payment was successful.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TopzyBaba(m): 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2021
Meister:

Gomoney also has the same limit so I'm confused as to how you're planning to help

I'm using barter card. That was a typo error.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TopzyBaba(m): 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2021
ArewaWife:

Please check your WhatsApp message and reply me there. I sent you the link to the item I want to purchase. Thank you
Seen
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ogbemuo: 6:21pm On Oct 11, 2021
Pls guys which bank has above $100 limit thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by officialfestus(m): 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2021
officialfestus:
What's happening please?
make person answer me na
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lojekunle: 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2021
Hello please guys
Am I supposed to get a sms or call from post office for unregistered mail.
My number said it has arrived at country of destination
It’s been stuck like this for days now

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2021
aieromon:

GTB - I just placed an order for an item totalling $128 and payment was successful.

That's a sneak attack o. Dem no even tell us grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2021
Philonoist:

I don't really know their office but I Google the closest one to where I stay
I will try to go there tomorrow,thanks a lot
You are welcome bro. But next time don't delay.
Track your items to be delivered by speedaf on their speedaf website so as to know when it has arrived.

As for me, I have received my items from speedaf at their office in Aba and at Uyo.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2021
excellence44:

Hello, I bought a phone from are last time and it was tracked down to Lagos but till date it is still undelivered. Given that you have received yours do you advice that I go ahead and order the Redmi note 10 from are?

yep
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lojekunle:
Hello please guys

You have to wait for a text from P.O besides which shipping method is this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WycliffeSMB(m): 7:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
SilentVboy:
You are welcome bro. But next time don't delay.
Track your items to be delivered by speedaf on their speedaf website so as to know when it has arrived.

As for me, I have received my items from speedaf at their office in Aba and at Uyo.
SPEEDAF has an office in ABA?...address please
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 7:40pm On Oct 11, 2021
WycliffeSMB:

SPEEDAF has an office in ABA?...address please
Yes they do. I have received my items there twice.
Their office (though a small one at d back of a building ) is at No 250 Aba-Owerri road opposite Saint Francis mortuary.
You will see the speedaf banner in front of the outside gate.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2021
TopzyBaba:

I'm using barter card. That was a typo error.

What's their rate right now
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by itsUmohEtido(m): 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2021
Lojekunle:
Hello please guys

You'll get a call. Mine got into Nigeria on the 1st of October, I received the package today. It was also un-trackable since arrived at destination country.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WycliffeSMB(m): 9:30pm On Oct 11, 2021
SilentVboy:
Yes they do. I have received my items there twice.
Their office (though a small one at d back of a building ) is at No 250 Aba-Owerri road opposite Saint Francis mortuary.
You will see the speedaf banner in front of the outside gate.
Alright, thanks. Are you currently in Aba?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2021
WycliffeSMB:
Alright, thanks. Are you currently in Aba?
No.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by elbuzzy(m): 10:50pm On Oct 11, 2021
aieromon:

What is also the exchange rate for GTB

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (1446) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Faithful4real(m), Olamak1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.