Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,277 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1472905 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (1446) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by momsluv(f): 11:25am On Oct 09, 2021
viaco:

What model -8gb 256gb?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by momsluv(f): 11:46am On Oct 09, 2021
Guys, this is my purchase of Xiaomi Poco F3 phone tracking snapshot attached. According to Singapore post RB1444...... SG. Do guys think I will get this package?

Had the same experience with Realme 7 pro. Same tracking pattern - arrived at destination country and it never came to me. Happened to me for the first time since 2014. Although I got my refund.

Please do you think Signpost is lying, if not why would AE make a refund if the item is in the country and what happens to the seller for item worth almost $300?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 12:14pm On Oct 09, 2021
viaco:

Lol
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by viaco(m): 12:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
momsluv:

What model -8gb 256gb?

Yes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by itsUmohEtido(m): 12:21pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lixusheng:

That singapore post that starts with RB eh..... Na only Jah Jehovah Emmanuel know when e dey come o... Na 50/50

Wonderful! I pray it comes, timely too cos I really need it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by momsluv(f): 12:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
viaco:

Yes

I will give you 190k
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by viaco(m): 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
momsluv:

I will give you 190k

Not possible, it's brand new and sealed.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by momsluv(f): 12:36pm On Oct 09, 2021
viaco:

Not possible, it's brand new and sealed.

Why?
I bought from AE less than that amount when converted. Am only making this arrangement. If it happens that I don't get it.
Can you PM me your number?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by viaco(m): 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2021
momsluv:

Why?
I bought from AE less than that amount when converted. Am only making this arrangement. If it happens that I don't get it.
Can you PM me your number?

Which card did you buy it with? With current dollar rate, most methods of buying above $100 will have you spending over 200k to buy it from AE

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lojekunle: 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2021
Hello please guys
Am I supposed to get a sms or call from post office for unregistered mail.
My number said it has arrived at country of destination
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by momsluv(f): 12:52pm On Oct 09, 2021
viaco:

Which card did you buy it with? With current dollar rate, most methods of buying above $100 will have you spending over 200k to buy it from AE

I have a Dom account
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by viaco(m): 12:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
momsluv:

I have a gtbank Dom account

Well the gist of the matter is that you can't see anybody selling the phone in Nigeria for that price brand new.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by itsUmohEtido(m): 1:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
momsluv:
Guys, this is my purchase of Xiaomi Poco F3 phone tracking snapshot attached. According to Singapore post RB1444...... SG. Do guys think I will get this package?

Had the same experience with Realme 7 pro. Same tracking pattern - arrived at destination country and it never came to me. Happened to me for the first time since 2014. Although I got my refund.

Please do you think Signpost is lying, if not why would AE make a refund if the item is in the country and what happens to the seller for item worth almost $300?

Hi, how long did it take for yours to get to "Arrived at destination country" and how long has the status been that way?

I ordered the same phone and it's being handled by S.post as well with a similar tracking code
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by momsluv(f): 1:27pm On Oct 09, 2021
itsUmohEtido:

Hi, how long did it take for yours to get to "Arrived at destination country' and how long has the status been that way?

I ordered the same phone and it`s been handled by S.post with similar tracking code

It took 21 days from sellers shipping date and 15 days from Singapore post despatch date.

But the issue is that it can say 'arrived at destination country' and you will still not get it.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by itsUmohEtido(m): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
momsluv:

It took 21 days from sellers shipping date and 15 days from Singapore post despatch date.

But the issue is that it can say 'arrived at destination country' and you will still not get it.

Yikes... It is well oh. Thank you.

And please when/if you get the package, an update would be much appreciated.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dahflemzy(m): 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2021
Abeg like approximately how long does it take for a package with LB Shipping number to reach Naija..I've never been given LB before. I ordered two different earbuds and both shipping number starts with LB...I used cainaio super economy.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dahflemzy(m): 3:20pm On Oct 09, 2021
oyinbos sef dey evade custom charges...I was going through review of one xiaomi I was interested in and I saw this Description �

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by En3rgy11: 3:51pm On Oct 09, 2021
Pls who can help me order Lg g7thinq screen and back glass on aliexpress, i tried using my UBA naira mastercard and it gives me an error (contact card issuer).
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
En3rgy11:
Pls who can help me order Lg g7thinq screen and back glass on aliexpress, i tried using my UBA naira mastercard and it gives me an error (contact card issuer).

Can buy it for you on eBay. They are the same price with price on Aliexpress. You can check it on eBay.com and send the links to us on Whatsapp 09090287555 for a quote.

Below is the link to our thread for further enquiries about us.

https://www.nairaland.com/6324863/buy-ship-usa-china-nigeria#97292029

GIANTPLUSHUB ENT.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 4:28pm On Oct 09, 2021
momsluv:

You are at the mercy of Nigerian customs and Nipost.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by IMAliyu(m): 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2021
dahflemzy:
oyinbos sef dey evade custom charges...I was going through review of one xiaomi I was interested in and I saw this Description �
Mp4 player lol grin grin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2021
dahflemzy:

Xiaomi Authorized store... Na so im dey write for all im fones.... The other xiaomi stores will write handset or android phone
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2021
momsluv:

You will get it. There is one like that too.. I messaged nipost and they said its heading to local post office

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dahflemzy(m): 6:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
Be like you Don use d store Wella...see as you Sabi am sharp sharp..
And na free shipping Dem dey offer with AliExpress standard shipping...I go won try them anytime spare cash dey my hand..Sapa over hug me now.

Anyways, know anything about shipping numbers starting with LB. I've got 2 different earbuds shipped out from 2 stores with that shipping number

Lixusheng:

Xiaomi Authorized store... Na so im dey write for all im fones.... The other xiaomi stores will write handset or android phone
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
dahflemzy:
Be like you Don use d store Wella...see as you Sabi am sharp sharp..
And na free shipping Dem dey offer with AliExpress standard shipping...I go won try them anytime spare cash dey my hand..Sapa over hug me now.

Anyways, know anything about shipping numbers starting with LB. I've got 2 different earbuds shipped out from 2 stores with that shipping number

Wetin end am?? U fit whatsapp me 08067266575.... With the tracking you should be able to get the carrier
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dahflemzy(m): 7:24pm On Oct 09, 2021
I go dm you soon sir...na 1 end both of them

Lixusheng:

Wetin end am?? U fit whatsapp me 08067266575.... With the tracking you should be able to get the carrier
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by momsluv(f): 7:53pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lixusheng:

You will get it. There is one like that too.. I messaged nipost and they said its heading to local post office

Thank you.
Please which means did you use in contacting them?
Kindly share.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2021
momsluv:

Thank you.
Please which means did you use in contacting them?
Kindly share.

customerservice@nipost.gov.ng

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by momsluv(f): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2021
Lixusheng:

customerservice@nipost.gov.ng

Thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 10:10pm On Oct 09, 2021
I have used for than $100 on my zenith MasterCard this month already....is this the new normal?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2021
I made payment for the Anker on the 1st of this month....that's roughly $115 already

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 10:25pm On Oct 09, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:
I have used for than $100 on my zenith MasterCard this month already....is this the new normal?

I think some banks have increased their limits to $200 monthly. I also heard GtB has too

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (1446) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: Odusdave1, Mofetemi(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.