Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,298 members, 7,811,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (633) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1439401 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ray1251(m): 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2021
Please anyone know the current rate for gtb
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by momsluv(f): 10:28pm On Oct 20, 2021
itsUmohEtido:

Nope. Still stuck on "Despatched to Overseas" since 1st October, 2021.
Within the next 5 days, it will arrive.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by itsUmohEtido(m): 11:20pm On Oct 20, 2021
momsluv:

Within the next 5 days, it will arrive.

I hope so. Thank you
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iscom(m): 7:17am On Oct 21, 2021
Ray1251:
Please anyone know the current rate for gtb
First Bank 480 as of yesterday. Gtb likely 480, because the two always follow each other.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 7:28am On Oct 21, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:

Great, Wanna order the Soundcore Motion Boom

how long did yours take?

At last it has arrived naija

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2021
Gbagura:
How much is this and how effective is it after testing?

Powerful battery, I've been using it for 2 days nonstop without charging. The description states that it can be used as a powerbank anyway.
Great network connectivity and range. Simple use, as I can insert and remove my sim card by the side without opening anything or powering the device off.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ExtraUniqueGuy(m): 8:04am On Oct 21, 2021
iscom:
First Bank 480 as of yesterday. Gtb likely 480, because the two always follow each other.

480 shocked cry it was 460 just late last month. Nawa o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 21, 2021
En3rgy11:
Mine. Its stuck at Accepted for linehaul. Since 17th

same with mine..no movement
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sexyberry06(f): 9:03am On Oct 21, 2021
Track it on Speedaf website, you might get an update there. Mine was stuck since 9th of this month, glad I got an update last night
elvischukie:

same with mine..no movement
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by AdorableJosh(m): 9:20am On Oct 21, 2021
ExtraUniqueGuy:

Powerful battery, I've been using it for 2 days nonstop without charging. The description states that it can be used as a powerbank anyway.
Great network connectivity and range. Simple use, as I can insert and remove my sim card by the side without opening anything or powering the device off.

Much better than the one I bought last month with a shit battery
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mctfopt: 9:45am On Oct 21, 2021
ceaser:
So this item that has remained on Speedaf-Nipost since 18th September eventually got delivered today 19th October. It was a small parcel and guess what, the post office expectedly billed me 200 naira. So annoying.

Now it seems the logic I tried to theorize about speedaf-nipost alliance restricted to destinations outside the domicile of speedaf offices, this assumption appears to be false.

An item that I purposefully changed the destination to a town with speedaf office has shown "speedaf-nipost" status in the tracking. And I have about 10 more orders that I have changed the address to the new address on based on that assumption that they're gonna escape Speedaf-Nipost.

So what I am led to belive right now is that speedaf and Nipost randomly share speedaf parcels among themselves for the final stage delivery in order not to let the latter go into obsolescence and irrelevance resulting from poor service delivery.

Sadly, their middle name still remains "inefficient", otherwise they wouldn't still deliver an item one whole month after it got to them and they wouldn't bill me 200 naira for an item that is tagged as "ordinary parcel".

I paid same ₦200 for a very tiny a$$ package after their crazy delay...I reported it to Speedaf though when I went to their office to pick a bigger package that is is like 30 times bigger, FREE.

The dude I met was cool and said he will escalate it.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 21, 2021
sexyberry06:
Track it on Speedaf website, you might get an update there. Mine was stuck since 9th of this month, glad I got an update last night
tracked on speedaf china..no update yet, still stucked at linehaul waht ever
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sexyberry06(f): 12:22pm On Oct 21, 2021
I, too was worried all through last week, just give it time or if you can post the tracking number let me check it for you
elvischukie:

tracked on speedaf china..no update yet, still stucked at linehaul waht ever
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by data123(m): 1:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
I got my Anker soundcore 3 yesterday.

Ordered for it on the 18th of last month (31-33days ago)

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Reddington(m): 1:25pm On Oct 21, 2021
data123:

Congrats, man. That's over 35k last I checked.. Has been on my Wishlist since June. What do you make of the sound output bro..? The bass especially
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by data123(m): 2:17pm On Oct 21, 2021
Reddington:

Congrats, man. That's over 35k last I checked.. Has been on my Wishlist since June. What do you make of the sound output bro..? The bass especially

thanks ma.
its actually great.. sound superp. output make sense. its small but mighty.
NOTE: it is actaully not up to 22k after convertion so i dont know wia u got 35k from?

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 2:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:

At last it has arrived naija

Xiaomi phone?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dahflemzy(m): 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lixusheng:

One of my canaio goods has arrived destination country today and I hope the remaining one does so probably before Sunday...thanks for the other time too boss

I no con know how long he go take before he reach my side cos d last time I ordered goods, he reach like 3 months before I collect am
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2021
Lixusheng:

Xiaomi phone?

Anker Soundcore Boom.
i'll never make the mistake of ordering phone from Aliexpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
data123:

Hopefully, ill get mine in 7-10days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by thaotech: 3:43pm On Oct 21, 2021
Hey guys

Got my phone from the post office today. Placed the order on the 28th of September. Thanks to itsUmohEtido, I was able to get the seller to split the order so I made payment using 3 separate debit cards.

I selected AliExpress standard shipping and when I got the tracking number, it was Singapore post (RB....) and I could remember some people here with the RB tracking number complaining of not receiving their phones so I got scared but thank God it was all for naught smiley

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by dahflemzy(m): 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
thaotech:
Hey guys

Got my phone from the post office today. Placed the order on the 28th of September. Thanks to itsUmohEtido, I was able to get the seller to split the order so I made payment using 3 separate debit cards.

I selected AliExpress standard shipping and when I got the tracking number, it was Singapore post (RB....) and I could remember some people here with the RB tracking number complaining of not receiving their phones so I got scared but thank God it was all for naught smiley

Drop pix and which phone
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Reddington(m): 4:01pm On Oct 21, 2021
data123:

thanks ma.
its actually great.. sound superp. output make sense. its small but mighty.
NOTE: it is actaully not up to 22k after convertion so i dont know wia u got 35k from?
Alright bro.. Mine is probably a different variant... Yours looks great tho.

Update: Just checked; mine is different from yours.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SolarKing1: 4:09pm On Oct 21, 2021
Help!!! I urgently need to order about 10 Products simultaneously from different Sellers on Aliexpress today. How can I ensure that they all deliver at same day? Because I need to use them together. Is there a China Man on Aliexpress that can help gather all over there and ensure the shipment Together for me?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by itsUmohEtido(m): 4:48pm On Oct 21, 2021
thaotech:
Hey guys

Wonderful! I still haven't received mine sef, lol... Congrats bro.
Still stuck on "Despatched to Overseas" since.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by itsUmohEtido(m): 4:51pm On Oct 21, 2021
SolarKing1:
Help!!! I urgently need to order about 10 Products simultaneously from different Sellers on Aliexpress today. How can I ensure that they all deliver at same day? Because I need to use them together. Is there a China Man on Aliexpress that can help gather all over there and ensure the shipment Together for me?

"Chinaman" lol... best not to use that line when inquiring from them.
I doubt you can do that though, might want to chat up a drop shipper for advice.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dmedalion: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2021
itsUmohEtido:

1st October aswell..same as urs

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by itsUmohEtido(m): 5:13pm On Oct 21, 2021
Dmedalion:
1st October aswell..same as urs

It is well oh, learnt that someone here with a SingPost parcel got into Naija yesterday, let's hope ours is just yet to be scanned, lol...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Forthe: 5:30pm On Oct 21, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:

Anker Soundcore Boom.
i'll never make the mistake of ordering phone from Aliexpress
why boss, can you share the reason with us
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sureteeboy(m): 5:31pm On Oct 21, 2021
itsUmohEtido:

Yours is even better. Mine has been stuck there since September
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dmedalion: 5:47pm On Oct 21, 2021
itsUmohEtido:

It is well oh, learnt that someone here with a SingPost parcel got into Naija yesterday, let's hope ours is just yet to be scanned, lol...
comes or not...I'll hit another shot maybe with Banggood ..smhh

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by iscom(m): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2021
smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (630) (631) (632) (633) (634) (635) (636) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.