Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,080 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (666) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1441857 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) ... (1439) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ruhamah23(m): 4:47pm On Nov 25, 2021
Pls how many days does it take custom to release an order shipped within speedaf....
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by TheLoneCitizen(m): 5:04pm On Nov 25, 2021
Horladayod1:

I used my friend's GTB Card to order but I'm not sure of how much exactly the rate used was as they're yet to send alert. I'll confirm and let you know though.

Access bank is 495, and I think they are usually cheaper.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chocolatee(f): 5:42pm On Nov 25, 2021
I did zenith bank virtual card but is not working I contact their customer care till now it is not working. I got angry and leave the bank and virtual card to them
Adegbem01:
Please who can help with this buying on aliexpress, this virtual card is not working, or am I getting something wrong
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rajioba1: 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2021
Adegbem01:

OK thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by monkvirus(m): 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2021
Besto:

In same shoes, Nipost is really bleeped up. I will have to tell seller to use speedaf when next i'm buying from Ae.

I don't think that is possible, there are pre-selected shipping options already there, and that's what the seller would use.

So what I usually do now is to check for a product and see what shipping methods are there, if I see something I don't like or trust, I search for same product but from different seller with a shipping option I like except there's no other option.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BannedUser: 8:08pm On Nov 25, 2021
Ruhamah23:
Pls how many days does it take custom to release an order shipped within speedaf....
I'm having the same issue with my order. Tracking update has been stuck at "import clearance start" since November 22. undecided
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Olamak1(m): 8:31pm On Nov 25, 2021
sirqeeboi:

I received them yesterday.

Congratulations. I haven't received mine, going to 2 months now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ruhamah23(m): 9:10pm On Nov 25, 2021
BannedUser:

I'm having the same issue with my order. Tracking update has been stuck at "import clearance start" since November 22. undecided

I don't understand o
I'm just seeing this speedaf for the first time
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2021
WHITELIGHTER:

It was shipped via speedaf, but I'm sceptical it won't be free sending it back

I think it will be free. But there's only one way to find out, right? Visit them and tell them it is "returns". Don't tell them "you want to ship an item to China". Tell them you want to return an item that they delivered to you because it was defective.

I once encountered a buyer at speedaf office that returned a pair of shoes delivered to him because the size was off the size he ordered. Though it was the 3rd day after delivery, I think, that he returned it to their office.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Oluwadimuniyi: 9:19pm On Nov 25, 2021
BannedUser:

Same here, stucked at "import clearance start" since Nov 22
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Tunar18(m): 9:27pm On Nov 25, 2021
Thanks so much for that comprehensive response. I've got the package. Can you please give me the link of the tracking website you uploaded or if it is an app, the name.
ceaser:

Tracking the movement of the item like in the screenshot I uploaded earlier will give you an idea of when it reaches Nigeria and the subsequent transit within Nigeria.

If handled by post office (NIPOST), you usually get a "delivery failure" tracking notification to signal that it has reached the final post office where you will likely receive it and where the phone call may emanate from. That post office will be the one closest to the address you dropped for the shipment. If you feel that you may have been unreachable within this period, then you can pay a visit to that post office armed with your tracking number and name.

If handled by Speedaf, you will also be called. Also tracking on speedaf will give you the name of the courier agent for last mile carrier, including his phone number. So you can also give him a call if you feel like.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sirqeeboi(m): 10:03pm On Nov 25, 2021
Olamak1:

Congratulations. I haven't received mine, going to 2 months now.

I kept calling And calling. Apperently they don't ave much parcels coming to where I am.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dwaynestefan: 10:46pm On Nov 25, 2021
Horladayod1:
I just got my Soundcore Motion Plus. That baby is bad out of the box. cool

It was ordered on 11-11, shipped via Aliexpress Selection Standard and Singapore Post. Dispatched to Nigeria on the 14th and I got it today 25th.

How much was the whole charge worth in Naira?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Horladayod1(m): 10:49pm On Nov 25, 2021
Dwaynestefan:

How much was the whole charge worth in Naira?
#35,900 ($77.07).
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bookwizard11(m): 12:04am On Nov 26, 2021
Has any one made payment of over 300USD?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 2:01am On Nov 26, 2021
Tunar18:
Thanks so much for that comprehensive response. I've got the package. Can you please give me the link of the tracking website you uploaded or if it is an app, the name.

It's "track24" app in the store. You can download and install it. You can also visit their website through a web browser.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by smartluvu(m): 3:26am On Nov 26, 2021
Adegbem01:

Bros any solution yet...

I haven’t tried
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by bookwizard11(m): 6:30am On Nov 26, 2021
Pls i want to make a transaction of 290USD, what bank card can i use?

Or give me way to go about it.

ASAP. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adegbem01(m): 6:52am On Nov 26, 2021
Make we find loop hole together, I need to spend 328 too
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Realteeyee123(m): 7:29am On Nov 26, 2021
Hi guys, I'm new to AliExpress like I pointed out the last time, this is my first order ever on the platform, what does this update mean just came in yesterday.

Would appreciate your response, quidance and reply

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Horladayod1(m): 9:11am On Nov 26, 2021
Realteeyee123:
Hi guys, I'm new to AliExpress like I pointed out the last time, this is my first order ever on the platform, what does this update mean just came in yesterday.

Would appreciate your response, quidance and reply
It means your parcel is in Nigeria. From the international warehouse it'll be sent to their Distribution Centre, then the closest Speedaf office to you, then it'll be delivered to your address.

You should get your parcel by next week.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by WHITELIGHTER: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2021
Page 666
I was here

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 10:21am On Nov 26, 2021
bookwizard11:
Pls i want to make a transaction of 290USD, what bank card can i use?

Or give me way to go about it.

ASAP. Thanks

At the moment you can only use access bank but you can request for split payment from the seller, there's like a 70/30 chance of them accepting though
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Realteeyee123(m): 10:30am On Nov 26, 2021
Horladayod1:

It means your parcel is in Nigeria. From the international warehouse it'll be sent to their Distribution Centre, then the closest Speedaf office to you, then it'll be delivered to your address.

You should get your parcel by next week.

An update what does it mean please boss, Should I go and pick it up and where's the place boss

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Horladayod1(m): 10:36am On Nov 26, 2021
Realteeyee123:

An update what does it mean please boss, Should I go abd pick it up abd where's the place boss
You don't need to worry, it'll most likely be delivered to your address. It's on the way to Speedaf's distribution center, then it'll be taken to their nearest office to your address. After that, they'll deliver it to your address, next week tops if you're in Lagos.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Realteeyee123(m): 10:59am On Nov 26, 2021
Horladayod1:

You don't need to worry, it'll most likely be delivered to your address. It's on the way to Speedaf's distribution center, then it'll be taken to their nearest office to your address. After that, they'll deliver it to your address, next week tops if you're in Lagos.

Thanks boss , would update the thread when it gets to me, I'm nervous it's my first ever order on AliExpress, so far God is on my side no complications, hope subsequent one's are this smooth too
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Specyano(m): 11:08am On Nov 26, 2021
Adegbem01:

what abt First bank any idea?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Adegbem01(m): 11:12am On Nov 26, 2021
Specyano:
what abt First bank any idea?
No idea
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ixyi(m): 2:20pm On Nov 26, 2021
Guys, I just picked the redmi note 10 pro I ordered from Xiaomi Global Online Store, 21 Oct.
Item arrived destination 22 Nov, reached my local PO 24 Nov, I got the call today, 26 Nov.
The seller shipped out within 24 hrs. I paid #500 at the PO, no custom duty even though the seller declared the item as Mobile Phones (fear grip me since).

Special tnkx to Samsard n Lixusheng for making the order possible off #land (first timer on Ali), n to Jboixxx for delivering yesterday the nillkin screen guard I'd use to protect this phone.

RB151727308SG

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Folahanmi19(m): 2:41pm On Nov 26, 2021
Horladayod1:
I just got my Soundcore Motion Plus. That baby is bad out of the box. cool

It was ordered on 11-11, shipped via Aliexpress Selection Standard and Singapore Post. Dispatched to Nigeria on the 14th and I got it today 25th.

Omo, i ordered mine since last month, e never reach... Shey i wont open dispute like this
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chimex1930(m): 3:30pm On Nov 26, 2021
Horladayod1:

I have mine at the same stage too, but it was ordered on 11/11. I hope they're not playing games like you said. grin

54 days is long to wait for a parcel man.
Guy any update about ur order? Have you gotten it yet
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Babalegba(m): 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2021
ixyi:
Guys, I just picked the redmi note 10 pro I ordered from Xiaomi Global Online Store, 21 Oct.
Item arrived destination 22 Nov, reached my local PO 24 Nov, I got the call today, 26 Nov.
The seller shipped out within 24 hrs. I paid #500 at the PO, no custom duty even though the seller declared the item as Mobile Phones (fear grip me since).

Special tnkx to Samsard n Lixusheng for making the order possible off #land (first timer on Ali), n to Jboixxx for delivering yesterday the nillkin screen guard I'd use to protect this phone.

RB151727308SG
You've been lucky. I wouldn't try it again if I were you. Half of phones ordered from Ali Express with the post office in the logistics chain usually disappear .

(1) (2) (3) ... (663) (664) (665) (666) (667) (668) (669) ... (1439) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.