Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,983 members, 7,814,348 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (680) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1442149 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2021
ceaser:
I sit down jeje on my own as I no dey do pass myself. See AE now got my attention with this "exchange for coins" thingy. I have always ignored this by the way and so also are their nonsense games on the apps which they claim will earn you coins that you can use in purchases. I saw all that as gimmicks to make people spend more screen time on the app.

So I decided to just check out their "exchange coins for purchases" advert and I discovered it is a scam. Screen shots show what I encountered trying to use it.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2021
alosbaba007:

My neighbor bought one during 11.11 sales, na Speedaf carry am,hw he did it i dont know he showed me last week dey use am dey disturb me since, meanwhile i ordered life Q30 during 11.11 from their official store na SG dem use send am, Handover to airline since 13th of Nov. U migt be lucky make dem use Speedaf.

Shipped already. Within 48hrs of making order. Na Singapore Prison dem sentence am to o.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 2:50pm On Dec 07, 2021
alosbaba007:
Got a call from Fedex for a delivery at my office. Opened it and there is my Anker life Q30 headphones.

Seller gave me a Singapore post tracking number, every thing was intact saw the paper containing the SG post tracking number self.

This is as confusing as Buhari saying subsidy is real after saying it is a scam.

Singapore Post, Singapore Post sticker and now delivered u der FedEx.

This na confusion, confuse confuse confusion.

monkvirus:

I guess it's from your bank, my refund took less than 5 day to be deposited into my Gt Bank account

I agree. First bank can be so unserious too.

He should pay his bank a visit. But I can assure him of 90 percent chance that the custocare agents will be willing to avoid addressing the issue by giving a non-tenable excuse. So perhaps he should also plan ahead to escalate things officially in case they do such; maybe like calling their head office or sending them an email.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gideonanj21(m): 2:51pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lordpubg:
How long does orders from hong kong take to get here?

Pretty long I mean long
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Gideonanj21(m): 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lordpubg:
How long does orders from hong kong take to get here?
It hasn't gotten to Nigeria yet?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by vickystaring(m): 2:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
genius43:

The person have to go with a written letter of authorisation from you, a photocopy of a government issued ID of yours and also an ID of the person collecting it.
Jeez.
I've sent numerous messages to nipost and the only reply I got is “my package is awaiting collection from their delivery location at Akure since last week", and I've been sending them emails since last week that my local PO is at ogun state. Now, I know someone at Akure, so I want the person to help me collect it though I told the person she will have to go with photocopied ID and the screenshot of the email sent to me.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 3:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
vickystaring:

Jeez.
I've sent numerous messages to nipost and the only reply I got is “my package is awaiting collection from their delivery location at Akure since last week", and I've been sending them emails since last week that my local PO is at ogun state. Now, I know someone at Akure, so I want the person to help me collect it though I told the person she will have to go with photocopied ID and the screenshot of the email sent to me.

You can do the others and scan them for the person to print and take along with her. Worst is you speak with the person at the collection point to confirm.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by vickystaring(m): 3:07pm On Dec 07, 2021
genius43:

You can do the others and scan them for the person to print and take along with her. Worst is you speak with the person at the collection point to confirm.
Do they really ask?
Cos ordinary telling the person to go and meet nipost wahala is stress sad
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 3:35pm On Dec 07, 2021
vickystaring:

Do they really ask?
Cos ordinary telling the person to go and meet nipost wahala is stress sad

Last I know that was the procedure if it has changed there is only one way to find out.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by shayubobo: 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lixusheng:

speedaf is only fr mainland china sellers...

abi u wan carry speedaf go Hongkong?? grin grin
Do you mean even if i select "aliexpress standard shipping" while checking out, as long as the seller is not in mainland,speedaf won't be used for shipping? Cos it seems all stores on AE has aliexpress standard shipping as option irrespective of their location
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 4:11pm On Dec 07, 2021
shayubobo:
Do you mean even if i select "aliexpress standard shipping" while checking out, as long as the seller is not in mainland,speedaf won't be used for shipping? Cos it seems all stores on AE has aliexpress standard shipping as option irrespective of their location

Exactly... if u select Aliexpress Standard Shipping... and if d seller is in Hongkong, aliexpress will use Singapore post.. cos thats the default for Hongkong sellers.. but if d seller is in Mainland china.. dey wl use Speedaf

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by oluvicki(m): 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2021
Anyone, please help

oluvicki:
Good day guys, please I need to return an item to a seller and the return window on AliExpress has passed, so I have to send it to him directly not through AliExpress anymore, please which courier service can I use?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 4:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
ceaser:

Shipped already. Within 48hrs of making order. Na Singapore Prison dem sentence am to o.

Mine was less than 3 hours this morning. Anker store is on steroids!

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Envivo: 4:44pm On Dec 07, 2021
Hello fam, my speedaf package has been stuck in hand over to airlines for over 5 days now no show...I tot they were fast ? what is going on.?..and how long does singpost registered mail will take to reach Nigeria? Any help please?

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by shayubobo: 5:09pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lixusheng:

Exactly... if u select Aliexpress Standard Shipping... and if d seller is in Hongkong, aliexpress will use Singapore post.. cos thats the default for Hongkong sellers.. but if d seller is in Mainland china.. dey wl use Speedaf
Thanks. How do one know the location of a seller?will it be indicated on store profile?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Harwal: 6:55pm On Dec 07, 2021
ceaser:

The people at Ado may turn down your request to have it collected there, except maybe you know someone personally there. The reason is that the monies they charge on the parcels are usually recorded against each local post office as the IGR to be later forwarded to the Ado Central Post office. So if a parcel addressed to Ikole is dispatched to the recipient at Ado, Ikole post office will be cheated of the charges on that item as it will not be recorded for them but most likely for Ado.

However as I said earlier that if you know someone personally there in Ado, they may hand over the parcel to you and collect the money, but it will be recorded for Ikole and once the postmaster from Ikole comes around to Ado for dispatch, the money will be handed over to him as his branch revenue.

I have misplaced my contact number at Ado Post office, otherwise I may have suggested you contact the person. But except you transit to Ado from Ikole on frequent basis, I will suggest you wait it out for the parcel to be dispatched to Ikole, just give it about a week extra.

Return fare from Ikoke to Ado will approach about 1k5, if I'm not mistaken. So except the item cost price is worth 10k above, it may be wise to kúkúma wait for ikole post office to finish their job. If you also have the number of Ikole postmaster, you may just call him/her about an impending delivery cos at times those suburb NIPOST staff try to wait for their office-bound parcels to accumulate appreciably in Ado before going to haul them.

Harwal:

I really appreciate boss...thank you very much

chairman you won't believe I'm yet to receive any call from them cry cry cry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2021
Alright, is there a way to know where a store is located?

Psycho99:

Mainland China
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sureteeboy(m): 7:40pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lixusheng:

Ur neighbor bought from a mainland chinese seller and u bot frm hongkong seller
Good evening Boss. Please, is there any update on those package?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 7:43pm On Dec 07, 2021
shayubobo:
Thanks. How do one know the location of a seller?will it be indicated on store profile?

for example if u r buyin a global version phone, just know the seller will ship from Hongkong.
Better still you can just message d seller and ask..
you ship from Shenzhen or hongkong?
.. example I asked this external portable ssd seller the question... The order was shipped via Singapore post

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lixusheng(m): 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
ceaser:

anker seller dey stay Hongkong

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sureteeboy(m): 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2021
genius43:

The person have to go with a written letter of authorisation from you, a photocopy of a government issued ID of yours and also an ID of the person collecting it.
It also depends on how popular he is at the post office. If he's a familiar face, those formalities can be skipped. Just an ID card from the person he is sending is enough
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 8:01pm On Dec 07, 2021
sureteeboy:

It also depends on how popular he is at the post office. If he's a familiar face, those formalities can be skipped. Just an ID card from the person he is sending is enough

It is not his P.O and it is not his location as well.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by shayubobo: 8:02pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lixusheng:

for example if u r buyin a global version phone, just know the seller will ship from Hongkong.
Better still you can just message d seller and ask..
you ship from Shenzhen or hongkong?
.. example I asked this external portable ssd seller the question... The order was shipped via Singapore post
Thank chief. I really appreciate this
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Poopypants: 8:03pm On Dec 07, 2021
Lixusheng:

how can one know if seller is in hongkong or china?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chimex1930(m): 9:13pm On Dec 07, 2021
Harwal:

Since when ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Harwal: 9:31pm On Dec 07, 2021
Chimex1930:
Since when ?
since 23rd of last month
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Folahanmi19(m): 9:32pm On Dec 07, 2021
My gomoney virtual card dey tell me say i don exceed monthly limit when i never buy anything this month...Gtb dey tell me error, e be like say d gods no want make i buy this thing wey i wan buy
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by kizileo(m): 11:42pm On Dec 07, 2021
My problem is I used my school's address, and we're on vacation, and I'll be leaving for another state in like two days time. My package just passed custom clearance, and I'm guessing by next week, it will be available. Now I don't know if the delivery guy will be willing to wait till school resumes to reschedule the delivery, or can I just call the number provided in the tracking details now to make further arrangements??
I no wan even think about this looming ASUU strike cry
ceaser:

There has always been "customs clearance" stage. But the tracking information has not always been as detailed as speedaf usually presents it. With speedaf, it appears every little stage is shown to you in their tracking information.

My last "customs clearance" took just 4 days. The information changed to "clearance successful" on a Thursday and by Monday the following week, the speedaf agent was already chasing me about with my item.

I can't say why clearance is taking longer right now. Perhaps there is a large workload for the officers due to 11/11 orders and usually by December, hands on deck in most Nigerian workplaces are usually at the barest minimum because of the yuletide.

Clearance usually is often long with items that will require duty payment depending on how fast the buyer remits the money, not duty free items.

I lodged this particular complaint with one of the bike delivery guys and he told me that I will simply tell him the time I would be around at the designated address and he will gladly make a rescheduled delivery.

Another speedaf bike guy (a different dude from the first) that did his round the following week simply did the opposite. He got on my nerves as he was insistent on delivering the item at that round when I clearly told him I was about 45 kilometers away from the address. So what I simply did was to give him a tougher choice - I also insisted that I can't afford to to rush down, so he should begin to look for the address on the package and call me when he finds the place. After a while, he later called me he's at the address, so I spoke to a neighbour to sign for me.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 12:14am On Dec 08, 2021
kizileo:
My problem is I used my school's address, and we're on vacation, and I'll be leaving for another state in like two days time. My package just passed custom clearance, and I'm guessing by next week, it will be available. Now I don't know if the delivery guy will be willing to wait till school resumes to reschedule the delivery, or can I just call the number provided in the tracking details now to make further arrangements??

Track with Speedaf website from now.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 6:18am On Dec 08, 2021
aieromon:

Mine was less than 3 hours this morning. Anker store is on steroids!

Is this earbuds Anker or Lenovo? Cos it so much looks like the Lenovo earbuds I ordered.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 6:24am On Dec 08, 2021
Harwal:

Na wa o. NIPOST can be crazy annoying and useless, upon say dem go still charge with delivery.

How about you keep disturbing the local (Ikole) Post master with calls? Tell her the tracking says your item has gotten to Ado. She may be the one that has refused to go for pickup of items in ado where for all you care, the items may be lying fallow in the dispatch bag (each suburb Town has dedicated dispatch bags in Ado Central Post office) there.

In worst case scenario, you may then head to Ado yourself. But you can call Mr. Elisha (O7O389463O8) in Ado PO ahead for inquiries.

Lixusheng:

anker seller dey stay Hongkong

"Anker official store" dispatches from Hong Kong, it appears.

Some other Anker sellers may be based in mainland China.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 6:40am On Dec 08, 2021
kizileo:

From the tracking info here, the item has been taken up by the delivery company. There can be either two of them:

If your tracking is of "NG" variant that ends with an "R" , then your midwife is most likely speedaf in which case you should expect delivery/call within days. In that case, you may be away from school by the time the item arrives. But perhaps you can reach an agreement with the dispatch rider to deliver to someone you know in the area that can sign for you, else it risks being sent back to China within one week if undelivered. To know more detailed movement of the item, you should try tracking on Speedaf website.

If on the other hand your tracking is any of Singapore, Hong Kong, UA, RS etc, or an "NG" that ends with an "E" which NIPOST usually highjacks, then NIPOST midwifes it. And they usually mismanage the delivery process - delayed, pronged, complicated delivery. In this case, I can wager about a 80% chance that your item will not be ready for collection until you get back to school January 2022. That is how useless NIPOST is; but that can be an advantage this time around, right?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (677) (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: dipson4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.