Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,089 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1441879 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 6:46am On Dec 08, 2021
A pattern I noticed, which may not be the standard though, but nonetheless is a pattern is that speedaf items that end with an E or and O usually ends up in the purgatory of NIPOST, after the highjack; while the ones that end with an R is usually speedaf all the way to delivery.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Folahanmi19(m): 7:25am On Dec 08, 2021
aieromon:

Mine was less than 3 hours this morning. Anker store is on steroids!

This is the soundcore life p3 right, please is this the amount you paid in total or there was a discount, want to see if i should order one too.. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 7:28am On Dec 08, 2021
vickystaring:

Jeez.
I've sent numerous messages to nipost and the only reply I got is “my package is awaiting collection from their delivery location at Akure since last week", and I've been sending them emails since last week that my local PO is at ogun state. Now, I know someone at Akure, so I want the person to help me collect it though I told the person she will have to go with photocopied ID and the screenshot of the email sent to me.
Please what’s nipost email?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Curious345: 7:29am On Dec 08, 2021
4601CE:

I need an Aliexpress shipper in china(shipping from China to Nigeria)
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by benefitzte: 7:32am On Dec 08, 2021
ceaser:
A pattern I noticed, which may not be the standard though, but nonetheless is a pattern is that speedaf items that end with an E or and O usually ends up in the purgatory of NIPOST, after the highjack; while the ones that end with an R is usually speedaf all the way to delivery.

Mine ends with R and it's enroute my city, please would I be contacted or I need to contact them?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Icolosis(m): 7:47am On Dec 08, 2021
Speedaf delivery guy charges me ₦200 for each item. Initially he used to beg but now it's compulsory for everyone. Is this normal or we're being ripped?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 9:00am On Dec 08, 2021
ceaser:

Is this earbuds Anker or Lenovo? Cos it so much looks like the Lenovo earbuds I ordered.

Anker Soundcore Life P3
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 9:02am On Dec 08, 2021
Folahanmi19:

This is the soundcore life p3 right, please is this the amount you paid in total or there was a discount, want to see if i should order one too.. Thanks

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 9:10am On Dec 08, 2021
Icolosis:
Speedaf delivery guy charges me ₦200 for each item. Initially he used to beg but now it's compulsory for everyone. Is this normal or we're being ripped?

I've never paid for a Speedaf home delivery. You might need to visit their office and request for an explanation.

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 9:13am On Dec 08, 2021
4601CE:

customerservice@nipost.gov.ng
pmg@nipost.gov.ng

https://www.nipost.gov.ng/Contact
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 9:14am On Dec 08, 2021
benefitzte:

Mine ends with R and it's enroute my city, please would I be contacted or I need to contact them?

You will be contacted.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 9:57am On Dec 08, 2021
Hello guys. Please how can I know a seller’s location on AE. I wanna know if he’s from mainland china or hk. Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2021
Lixusheng, you na don cause another subject of enquiry for here - location of sellers! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Ray1251(m): 11:13am On Dec 08, 2021
Gtbank has reviewed their card limit to $100 ,please how much is one dollar to naira for gomoney
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Degrezhaa: 11:13am On Dec 08, 2021
I don't understand what does this mean, AliExpress abitration team told me to upload more evidence for the item and i later got this message on my email and the seller also sent this message. Should i accept the seller's offer. Please help me guys.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Degrezhaa: 11:14am On Dec 08, 2021
He just sent me this

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Unluckrees(m): 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2021
MyphoneandI:
Hello guys. Please how can I know a seller’s location on AE. I wanna know if he’s from mainland china or hk. Thanks.

Contact the seller
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Unluckrees(m): 1:13pm On Dec 08, 2021
Degrezhaa:
He just sent me this

Don't Cancel the dispute, if you do, that's the end.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by rust6(m): 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2021
Please how do I guys order things above 100 dollar
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chimex1930(m): 1:44pm On Dec 08, 2021
vickystaring:

Omo we dey the same shoes, mine also arrived on the 24th, I felt it ought to reach PO today but it's always unpredictable.
Let's see how today goes

bro watsup about this ur parcel hope you don receive am .abi dey never still call you for pickup
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Chimex1930(m): 1:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
vickystaring:

Have you gotten item yet?
i havent gotten it yet o
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2021
benefitzte:

The way it's going, it's likely to be speedaf all the way. And it ends in "R" of course.

You'll most likely not see the dreaded "delivered to NIPOST" tracking information that heralds the nightmare "NG" speedaf items go thru and by extension their recipients.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2021
Degrezhaa:
I don't understand what does this mean, AliExpress abitration team told me to upload more evidence for the item and i later got this message on my email and the seller also sent this message. Should i accept the seller's offer. Please help me guys.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Dmedalion: 2:31pm On Dec 08, 2021
Icolosis:
call the number on their website and lay a complaint.. whoever responds will request for ur tracking number and dispatch riders name (if ur tracking ends with an R ) They'd apologize and request for ur acc details after few hrs of investigation to verify if really you were charged..once they are done , they'd redund the amount the dispatch rider took from u..
PS: something similar happened with me, I got refunded the next day( I clearly told the dispatcher I would call their office and ask why I was being charged for my parcel that ended with "R" and the rider clearly asked me to go ahead ..which I did after he left ..and they apologized and refunded my money next day.
This happened last month ..dunno about now.. haven't picked up anything recently..

Something similar also happened to a buddy in Warri I ordered some stuffs for , which the dispatcher charged him 200 for else he wouldn't release the parcel..after the experience my buddy called me and explained his encounter with the dispatcher ..I called the dispatcher and told.him I'd report him for the charges ..and his reply was I shouldn't be offended that my buddy gave him the 200 out of generosity to buy drink.. grin

3 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by SilentVboy: 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2021
Degrezhaa:
He just sent me this
Guy don't cancel that dispute. The Chinese guy wants to play with your intelligence.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Degrezhaa: 2:47pm On Dec 08, 2021
Unluckrees:

Don't Cancel the dispute, if you do, that's the end.
The seller wants to trick me.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Degrezhaa: 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2021
SilentVboy:
Guy don't cancel that dispute. The Chinese guy wants to play with your intelligence.
Wanted to fall for his tricks, I'm going to upload another video evidence tomorrow. Thanks for your help.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Degrezhaa: 2:55pm On Dec 08, 2021
ceaser:
Thanks all my chats with seller have been done through the AE messaging app. The seller wants to trick me, but why are they like this na.
I will upload more evidence of the defective screen tomorrow.

Can i screenshot this chat with the seller and upload as evidence to the AliExpress arbitration team, will it work ?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by annass227: 3:28pm On Dec 08, 2021
Degrezhaa:
Thanks all my chats with seller have been done through the AE messaging app. The seller wants to trick me, but why are they like this na.
I will upload more evidence of the defective screen tomorrow.

Can i screenshot this chat with the seller and upload as evidence to the AliExpress arbitration team, will it work ?

To win a dispute, you don't require the sellers consent (either or not the seller agree, Aliexpress will give you your money as long as you win).

Just upload you clear evidence. Try to be as simple as you can, and street forward.

Most people win dispute without contacting the seller at all. Especially if going for full refund.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by mrklock(m): 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2021
sonssyo:
Aramex shipping, please are they like DHL and co? I want to buy hair for my personal use but I'm afraid of custom duty and i didn't get AliExpress standard shipping option either

Avoid aramex. Very unprofessional with bad customer relationship

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Degrezhaa: 4:00pm On Dec 08, 2021
annass227:

To win a dispute, you don't require the sellers consent (either or not the seller agree, Aliexpress will give you your money as long as you win).

Just upload you clear evidence. Try to be as simple as you can, and street forward.

Most people win dispute without contacting the seller at all. Especially if going for full refund.
Thanks i will just upload more evidence to AliExpress.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sonssyo: 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2021
mrklock:

Avoid aramex. Very unprofessional with bad customer relationship

ok thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (678) (679) (680) (681) (682) (683) (684) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: eteebanky1, mboii(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.